Dirty Movies: Megan Fox's Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Megan stands and makes her way down the aisle towards the bathrooms, keeping the camera low as she goes. She pauses briefly every so often, giving men a suggestive look or wink before continuing. She reaches the bathrooms and, finding one vacant, slips inside and locks the door behind her.

Placing the camera down on a small shelf above the sink so it faces her, Megan strips off completely, breathing a sigh of relief as she does so. "Much better," she says, sitting down on the toilet and leaning back to slide one hand down towards her cunt. She starts playing with herself, her middle finger strumming her clit before being inserted into her labia as she waits for her first visitor.

It doesn't take long, barely 30 seconds, before there is a small knock on the door. Without having to get up, Megan leans over to unlock the door and a good-looking man in his late thirties slips inside quickly, making sure to lock it behind him. He turns around to face her, his eyes widening as he takes in her nude form.

"So glad you could join me," Megan says, smirking. "You here just to watch, or play?"

The man quickly finds his voice. "Definitely play," he replies, unzipping the front of his pants to pull his cock out before reaching for Megan.

"Hold it," Megan says, stopping him. "Take off your clothes first."

"Wh-what?"

"Take them off," Megan says, a little impatiently. "You want in, show me some skin. Clothes off. Now."

The man hesitates, apparently not wanting to risk getting caught buck naked in the middle of the airplane if one of the flight attendants started knocking or, God forbid, a hidden air marshal broke in demanding to know what was going on. One look at Megan pumping two fingers in and out of her cunt, and his cock makes his decision for him as he tears off his clothing, leaving them in a pile around his feet. The thrill of being naked in such an enclosed space with an equally nude and gorgeous women and dozens of unsuspecting people just outside the door is getting to him and his stiff dick twitches in anticipation.

Megan reaches for him and pulls him into a steamy kiss, her breasts pressed against his chest and his cock against her flat stomach. Her hands snake down to his crotch and rub his shaft, feeling it pulse with desire as she shifts around, guiding it towards her cunt. As he feels the head slip against her labia he thrusts in, both of them moaning into each other's mouths. As his length sinks deeper into her twat Megan wraps her legs around his waist, keeping him inside her. They break apart, breathing heavily.

"Fuck me," Megan tells him, practically growling with lust. "Hard and deep, just like I want it. Make me cum, and then cum in me!"

The man starts moving his hips as much as he can, building steadily with more grinding than thrusting, and she helps keep his pace with her legs still around him. Both of them grunt with each movement, and Megan pulls his head into her neck, sighing in pleasure as he starts kissing her there in a passionate frenzy, occasionally nipping at her flesh. Within minutes Megan is cumming, her orgasmic moans low and breathy as she clutches as his back, her nails scratching him in places. His pace speeds up and he practically lunges forward, pushing her back against the wall of the small lavatory and groaning as he cums, his cock shooting its warm load into her welcoming, spasming twat.

They rest together for a minute, catching their breaths before the man pulls away from Megan. "Fuck, that was great," he says, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"I know," Megan says with a wink. "Now be a good boy and get dressed. I've got other men waiting for their turn."

"Jesus," he says, shaking his head incredulously as he regards the slutty actress in front of him. He pulls on his clothes and then, with a final look at Megan, leaves the lavatory.

Megan digs her fingers into her twat, scooping out some of the man's fresh load and sucking it into her mouth. "Mmm, not bad," she says, licking her lips. "Wonder who's next."

She doesn't have to wonder long, as another knock comes at the door, and a muscular man in his twenties comes in. "What the fuck?" he blurts out, nearly almost forgetting to lock the door behind him.

"'The fuck' is right," Megan replies, rubbing her cunt with her hand while giving it a light slap. "Get your clothes off."

He needs no further encouragement, ripping off his clothes as fast as he can, his swollen cock bobbing with the movement, a drop of precum already glistening at its tip. Megan works her mouth and spits at his cock, half of her saliva landing on his crotch before she reaches over and rubs it all over his shaft and balls. He grabs her wrist and pulls her up on her feet, their bodies practically rubbing against each other in the enclosed space.

His other hand moves to grab at her crotch, sticking his thumb into her twat while his fingers slide into her asshole. "Fuuuuuck yeeeeeaaaah," Megan moans, grinding her pubic region against his palm as she feels the invading digits flex and move inside both holes. The man grabs one of her tits and squeezes it, pulling on her nipple before releasing it and doing the same to the other.

"Fucking whore," he grunts, and spits in her face. Megan gasps, opening her mouth as he spits again, and swallows down his saliva. "Enough foreplay," she says breathlessly. "Stick your fuckmeat in my goddamn hole and make it all red and raw for my hubby on our honeymoon night."

"Christ," he says, and releases her crotch, turning her around and bending her as much as he can over the sink. Holding his cock, he steers it towards her ass and fucks it in with a few hard strokes. The feeling of his thick member pushing into her bowels rocks Megan and she sticks her fist in her mouth to keep from screaming out loud in delight.

The man continues sodomizing Megan roughly, his hands reaching around to maul her tits. Her ass muscles clench and pull at his pumping cock, almost as if they were helping her asshole to suck on him. He pulls her up so her back presses against his broad chest, his lips brushing against her ear. "I'm getting my cock all lubed up with your filthy ass juice," he hisses. ""Then I'm gonna shove it straight up your fucking slut cunt—get that nice mixture of pussy and ass all in one hole before I nut into your fucking womb. How does that sound?"

In response Megan tilts her face back, grabs his head, and kisses him hotly and hungrily for a few long moments before pulling away. "Stop fucking teasing me and just do it," she says, her voice hoarse.

Pulling his slimy cock from her ass, he aims it at her twat and slides it right in, burying himself close to the hilt. Since he's almost a foot taller than Megan, he lifts her up bodily and starts bouncing her up and down on his dick. The camera captures every detail, their moans and the deep penetration of her wet pussy providing an obscene soundtrack.

"Ahh. Ahh. Fuck. Ahh. Fuck. Cum. Shit. Cum." Megan's filthy chant matches every bounce atop his meaty shaft, mixing from unintelligible sounds and heated words until it turns into a single command, repeated again and again, maybe to his benefit but most definitely meant for herself. "Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum."

"Ohhhh Jeeee-sus," the man groans, feeling his balls start to boil over, and he grasps her hips and pulls her down his cock, finally going balls-deep into her twat as they swell and explode their precious fluid through his pulsing shaft and into her womb. Megan reaches her own orgasm at about the same time, and she tosses her head back, letting out her relief and pleasure with a sigh of "Ahhhhhh."

Coming down from their orgasmic highs, he sets Megan down on the floor and she leans back over the sink, trying to catch her breath. The man pulls his clothing on and leaves the tiny bathroom, lightly slapping her ass as he does so. "Thanks for the great fuck."

"Anytime," Megan replies, managing to give him a small, tired smile as she wipes the sweat from her forehead.

He shuts the door behind him, and Megan turns the lock before slumping down on the toilet seat, still naked. "Damn, that was good," she half-mumbles, resting her head on the wall and closing her eyes. "I need a minute."

The movie jumps forward again, though this time the camera doesn't cut; instead it stays focused on Megan as the timestamp on the lower corner shows a few hours passing by quickly. In that time Megan doesn't move from her spot on the toilet, having fallen asleep as she was.

The movie resumes at normal speed once more, showing Megan still sleeping on the toilet. There is a pounding at the door and she starts stirring. "Mmm—?"

The lock clicks and the door is pulled open. There is a gasp, and someone quickly enters and shuts the door behind them. Megan jerks to full waking at the intrusion. "What the fuck—?"

"No, YOU tell ME what the fuck, lady?!" The indignant voice belongs to another woman, an auburn-haired lady who looks to be in her early thirties and not much older than Megan with strong, but pretty features. She has her hands on her hips and is staring at Megan with an affronted expression. Megan doesn't even bother to try and cover herself, choosing instead to wipe her eyes and shake her head clear of the last few dregs of sleep.

"I've been hearing complaints that this bathroom's been locked for several hours," the woman says, keeping her voice low. "I thought something suspicious was going on...but I didn't think I'd find a whore turning tricks in mid-flight!"

"Yeah? What's it to you what I'm doing, bitch?" Megan snaps.

In response the woman pulls out a badge from her pocket. "Federal agent, bitch," the air marshal retorts and Megan curses her luck. "And now I can add 'disorderly conduct' to the list of charges I'm arresting you with, along with inappropriate behavior, public lewdness, and prostitution."

"They weren't paying for the fuck, I was doing it for free," Megan says, rolling her eyes as she reaches for her clothes. To her surprise the air marshal slaps her hand back, instead grabbing her arm and hauling her to her feet before turning Megan around in the tiny bathroom.

"Not so fast." The sky marshal grasps Megan's other hand, and Megan feels the cool metal of handcuffs snap around her wrists, binding her arms behind her back. "However you want to call it, you were still screwing strangers in here." She glimpses Megan's wedding ring on her finger. "And you're married. Your husband know how much of a slut you are?"

"It's why he married me." Megan can feel her nipples getting erect again, the familiar erotic tingling in her loins beginning. The marshal's body was close to her own and Megan could feel the heat starting to rise from her as well; somehow the marshal was getting turned on also. Playing a chance, she said in an innocuous tone. "He loves seeing and hearing about me getting fucked by anybody—guys, girls, it doesn't matter. Besides, I only fucked a couple of guys when I was in here and had them cum in my pussy," She pauses, and then adds, "You can check."

There is a pause for a long moment. Then "Is that so?" The marshal's tone has become low and husky to Megan's inner delight, which only increases as the marshal bends her over the sink as much as she can while pushing her legs apart. One hand drops down and Megan hisses through her teeth as the marshal's slim fingers suddenly jam into her increasingly wet twat, digging for the semen deposited there hours before.

"Jesus, you're soaking already," the marshal comments. "You really are a slut, aren't you?" She pulls out her fingers, coated with Megan's cunt juice and some sperm and shows it to Megan. "Is this what you're referring to?"

Megan responds by taking the marshal's fingers into her mouth and sucking them clean, all the while staring at the marshal through the mirror. The marshal is visibly aroused now, her skin flushed and her breathing heavy.

"Oh, fuck it," the marshal says suddenly, and starts tearing off her clothes. Megan licks her lips at the sight of the marshal's perky B-cups coming into view, followed soon enough by a glistening pink pussy framed by a trimmed auburn bush. She soon gets a close-up view of it as the marshal turns her back around and pushes Megan down into a squatting position before starting to rub her cunt in her face. Megan starts lapping at the marshal's juicy cunt as it slides wetly across her lips, the tangy cream smearing around her mouth.

"Jesus, your mouth is so fucking sweet," the marshal gasps, relishing the sensations of Megan's experienced tongue. "Suck on my cunt hard. That's it. I want to feel my fucking bush getting soaked. Ohhhh."

The marshal mashes Megan's mouth into her cunt as her pleasure builds and several pubic hairs come off onto Megan's tongue, but the slutty actress swallows them without complaint. It isn't long before the marshal feels herself starting to cum, and she groans as she grinds her cunt all over Megan's face, essentially using her head to get off. Megan doesn't mind in the slightest, as she relishes the sticky cunt-cream being slathering across her pretty features.

Coming down from her orgasmic high, the marshal releases Megan's head and leans back, trying to catch her breath. Megan remains as she is, sticking her tongue out as far as she can to lap at the twat juices staining her cheeks. "You want your ass cleaned out now?" she asks. "I can do that."

"God, you're nasty," the marshal says, shaking her head in disbelief. "Nasty little skank...I think I know exactly what to do with you." She grabs Megan by her hair and pulls her to her feet, with the actress squealing at the sudden pain, but her cry turning into a moan as the marshal jams her other hand into her cunt, fucking it quickly with her fingers. She does this for a few moments before pushing Megan over the sink again, her hands still cuffed behind her back and her ass sticking out.

The marshal then reaches for her clothes and pulls out something from the waistband of her pants. With a quick flick of her wrist, she reveals a retractable baton and presses the tip against Megan's twat. Megan whimpers in anticipation as she feels the hard plastic of the phallic truncheon on her nether regions.

"Please..." she says, almost begging as the marshal rubs it along her slit, teasing her. "Put it in me, please. I need it. I need to be fucked...need to be filled..."

"You need to be filled, hmm?" the marshal says in a mocking tone. "Like this?" She pushes the tip slowly into Megan's cunt, with the actress reacting audibly to the penetration.

"Yeah...deeper...deeper..."

"How about this?" The marshal pushes the baton forward only about a half-inch, relishing the way Megan wiggles her hips in vain, trying to get more of the baton inside.

"I need it...need it..."

"I know." The baton is suddenly pulled from her cunt and Megan gasps sharply as it gets pushed into her previously untouched ass, sinking several inches into her rectum. The sudden penetration is enough for Megan to get off and she starts cumming, her eyes squeezing shut as her body is wracked with pleasure, muscles spasming as she does her best to stay on her feet. Just as it ends, there is the sound of the bathroom door shutting.

Opening her eyes, Megan sees that the marshal had gotten dressed and left, leaving her naked and handcuffed, bent over the sink and a baton sticking out of her ass. "Fuck, that bitch!" she swears as she tries to pull the handcuffs apart in a valiant effort to free herself.

The door opens once more and a silver-haired man in his late sixties comes in, wearing a pilot's uniform. His look of surprise as he sees Megan changes into a wide grin as he pulls the door shut.

"You know, when the air marshal came by the flight deck to tell me what was going on in here, I had to see for myself," he says with a chuckle. "Now I understand why she gave me this." He holds up the handcuff key to show Megan.

"Great," Megan says, her wrists starting to hurt from the cuffs. "Can you get these off, they're really uncomfortable."

"Just one second." The pilot pulls a camera phone from his pocket and takes a few pictures. "That should help to pass the next red-eye flights." He puts the phone away and moves to uncuff Megan, taking the time to feel her ass and cunt before doing so. Despite her uncomfortable position, she shivers at the feeling of his rough-skinned hands on her crotch. Though she doesn't ask, the pilot also pulls the baton from her ass, which instinctively clenches for a moment at the loss.

As the cuffs come off Megan straightens up with a sigh of relief, rubbing her chafed wrists. "Thanks a lot."

"Not a problem." The pilot stares openly at her tits and Megan, noticing his attention, rubs them with her hands.

"You want to take a picture of these, too?" Dumbly, the pilot nods and reaches for his camera phone again, only for Megan to stop him with a playful smirk as she takes his hands and places them on her tits.

"Go on," she says, and without further encouragement the pilot starts playing with Megan's tits, massaging them while flicking her nipples with his fingers. She relishes the sensation, sighing pleasurably before leaning in to kiss him, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Her hands reach down to unbuckle and open his pants, freeing his wizened cock.

Normally unable to get all the way up without the help of a little blue pill, the pilot's dick stands at full attention all on its own thanks to the heated attention of a woman only old enough to be his granddaughter. Megan caresses it in her hands, her smooth palms feeling exquisite against his aged shaft before reaching down to cup his balls. Breaking the kiss, Megan starts undressing him, with him helping to hurry things along.

Despite his advanced age he's still in pretty decent shape and Megan lets her appreciation show by running her hands all over his body, even leaning in to kiss his chest and nipples. The pilot's cock is practically throbbing and red now, looking more like it would belong on a man half his age.

Megan gets him to sit on the toilet before she straddles him cowgirl-style, locking eyes with him as she reaches down to guide his aching cock into her cunt. "Christ Almighty," he groans at the feeling of her velvety pussy wrapped around his shaft. "I never fucked a lady as hot as you, not even when I was your age."

"Better late than never, huh?" Megan replies with a wink and a grin as she starts fucking up and down his cock. The pilot lets her take control as she bounces on his shaft, the expression on her face one of pure enjoyment as she uses his cock to get off. Occasionally she leans in to kiss him again, both of them feeling the naughty thrill of the massive age difference between them but not giving a damn about it.

After a few minutes Megan lets out a low cry, her body stopping and stiffening as she cums for what must be the umpteenth time that day. The pilot is visibly gasping and sweating now as he tries to hold back his cum, trying to prolong the sex as much as he can though Megan's clasping cunt feels tantalizing on his shaft and his balls ache with release. Incredibly, he manages to hang on as Megan rides out the end of her orgasm, closing her eyes in bliss for a few moments before opening them to look at him.

"Didn't cum yet?" The pilot shakes his head, unable to speak as he's focused so hard on not cumming. "Having trouble?" The pilot shakes his head again. "Hmm." Her cunt still impaled on his cock, Megan shifts her hips, causing him to groan. "I know," she smirks. "Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?"

And without waiting for him to reply, Megan lifts herself up, repositions herself, and then comes down ass-first on his cock, the shaft sliding straight up her butt to the hilt. Megan barely has to move at this point, merely clenching her ass muscles around his cock while making little thrusting motions with her hips.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers