Dirty Movies: Megan Fox's Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This pushes the pilot over the edge, and with a noise that sounds like he's about to have a heart attack, he grabs Megan's hips and holds her on his cock as he spurts the heaviest load he's had in ages deep into her bowels. Megan sighs in relief at the feeling of her ass being filled, holding him close as she kisses him once more, tenderly yet passionately. She can feel the pilot shuddering as the intense orgasm rocks him to the core.

Finally, as the last few drops are milked out of his cock, the pilot stops shuddering and the two of them just relax as they are, basking in the glow of post-climax. Then Megan pulls away from the pilot, giving him a last kiss on the cheek before she stands up from his lap, his withering cock sliding from her butt.

"Honey, that was amazing," the pilot says, still out of breath.

"I know," Megan smiles. "For me, too." She goes to the sink and starts washing her face, cleaning the sweat and dried filth from her skin. "So what time are we landing?"

"Christ, I nearly forgot!" The pilot swears, his recovery much quicker now as he reaches for his uniform and starts dressing hurriedly. "We're due to land in an hour—or, at least, an hour before I came in here. I better get back—and you, you need to get back to your seat and buckle up, young lady."

Megan only laughs as the pilot leaves the bathroom to head back to the flight deck. Finally alone once more, she finishes cleaning herself up before finally redressing. Picking up the camera from the shelf, she exits the bathroom, heading up the aisle back to her seat.

As she sits back down, she places the camera facedown in her lap so that the screen is dark, though the sounds of the flight can still be heard. Brian's voice comes from somewhere to the side.

"Where have you been?" His tone isn't accusatory, only mildly curious.

"The bathroom," Megan's voice is casual and light. "There was a line."

"Uh-huh," There is a pause, marked by the pilot announcing that they'll be landing soon, and then Brian asks. "Did you have fun?"

"Definitely." The camera view shifts as Megan picks it up and turns it towards her, showing a shot of her face once more, her eyes alight and a wicked smile on her face. "And I can't wait for more."

The camera cuts off as the movie ends.