Dirty Movies: Miley, Demi, & Selena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought and feeling of having her two closest and hottest friends stimulate her body so intimately sends thrills of pleasure coursing through Selena. Her skin flushes, and she can feel herself getting hotter on the inside, like a furnace being stoked. She can feel gooseflesh rising on her skin every time Miley stops to suck on her neck, and her nipples are so hard it feels like they could cut diamonds.

"Aah!" she gasps as Miley, having cleaned off her neck, moves down to her tits and attaches herself to the one not being currently groped by Demi, latching onto her breast as if she was nursing. Selena moans at the feeling of Miley's warm, wet mouth on her tit and her tongue flicking against the sensitive nipple. Immediately Demi redirects Selena's head again with her hand so that engage in a deep kiss, her friend's more experienced tongue pushing eagerly into Selena's mouth. Selena responds in kind, her own tongue meeting Demi's, tasting the cum scooped off her face as Demi feeds it to her. The two trade it back and forth between each other's mouths, each making nosies of delight.

"Hey, no fair. I want some of that," Miley says half-complainingly as she pulls her mouth from Selena's tit and raises her head. Selena and Demi break their kiss, trailing a long string of saliva and cum between them. Demi swallows her share while Selena, with a look of hot desire on her face, surprises Miley a little by taking the initiative to pull her into a kiss of their own, with Miley getting some of the spit-cum mixture pushed into her mouth.

Selena pulls away first and swallows what's left of the cum-spit mixture she has in her mouth, starting to relish the newfound taste. The heat in her body has built from a slow burn to a boiling intensity and she can feel her cunt responding in kind, throbbing with need in time with each beat of her heart. "My...my pussy," she pants, looking at her two friends in a haze of lust. "It feels like it's on fire. I want...I want to cum. I NEED to cum."

"Lie back on the floor," Demi directs her, and Selena instantly complies, spreading her legs almost automatically so that her large, fleshy cunt is on display for everyone to see. Demi moves in between her spread legs on her hands and knees, angling her head low so that it hovers just over Selena's burning twat. Miley positions herself on her knees with Selena's head between her legs so that Miley can look down at her friend, with her own cunt just an inch over her friend's mouth.

"One..." Miley says, starting the count off.

"Two..." Demi continues.

"THREE!" Selena shouts out, thrusting her head up to attack Miley's twat with her eager mouth. Although Selena is the less experienced of the three, she makes up for it with enthusiasm in spades, licking Miley's tasty gash and trailing spit all over it in between sucking on whatever parts she can get into her mouth. The sensations of Selena's wild oral assault on her cunt as well as seeing her formerly sexually-innocent friend start turning into a lust-driven nympho excite Miley greatly. Her arousal surges to new heights as Selena inadvertently tongue-lashes her clit and, seeing Miley gasp and bite her lip in pleasure, immediately and hungrily draws it into her mouth, sucking on Miley's clit hard like it was candy.

Miley's eyes open wide, and her back arches as a climax rockets her over the edge without warning. "Oh, fuck! Oh, my fucking God! AAAHHHH!!" she screams as her orgasm rips through her body. Her cunt juices squirt forcefully out of her twat, splattering against Selena's chin and neck, and Selena takes a moment to lap up some of the sticky-sweet fluid leaking from her friend's spasming gash. "Mmm," she moans as she savors it on her tongue before swallowing it down. That done, she returns to sucking on Miley's clit with gusto, sending her spiraling into another shattering climax within seconds of the last, making Miley wail in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Demi services Selena's fleshy twat with more expertise, not only sucking on her clit but also licking up and down the large lips and nibbling on them gently. She even gets in close enough to stick the tip of her tongue inside Selena's twat, and she pushes it in and out. Selena's cunt is leaking heavily like a faucet from her high arousal, and as Demi probes the entrance to her pussy she moves her hips upward in a vain attempt to get more inside, resulting in her juices staining the bottom half of Demi's face.

"Do it, Dems! Make me cum!" Selena begs in between sucks of her friend's cumming twat.

"Not just yet." Pulling away from Selena's sopping wet gash, she crawls over to grab the small jars of abandoned salsa and nacho cheese before moving back into place. Popping the lids off the condiments, she scoops out a large blob of nacho cheese with her fingers and starts smearing it all over Selena's meaty labia.

"Ooh, that feels weird," Selena says, pulling her mouth off Miley's clit. "What are you doing, Dems?"

"Just giving your hot, tasty cunt a little extra flavor," Demi responds, a wicked grin on her face. Miley shakily pulls herself off of Selena's mouth and half-collapses to the side as Selena sits up to see her friend now finger-painting salsa along her inner lips. The salsa, while being mostly mild in spice, still makes Selena's enflamed cunt tingle, and more juice leaks out of her.

When Selena's cunt is liberally coated with nacho cheese and salsa, Demi pushes the jars aside, then leans down, brushing her hair back before starting to eat off the tangy mixture on her friend's twat. "Uuunnnhh, yeah, that feels so good," Selena moans, her eyes closed and one hand coming up to squeeze her own tit as Demi's tongue lashes against her clit and dips into her gash. Demi savors the combination of intense flavors in her mouth, rolling the blend of tart condiments and sweet cunt juice around with her tongue.

Demi continues to clean off her friend's twat, swallowing several mouthfuls and going back for more as Selena's breathing grows more labored, the building tension in her pussy almost unbearable. "Almost there," she gasps, her skin glowing with sweat. "Almost there."

Taking this as a cue, Demi raises her head up from Selena's gash, sucks on her middle finger and, without warning, rams it inside all the way to the knuckle. Selena's eyes pop open, her mouth agape in a breathless scream that comes out as a whisper. Her hands grip and tear at the carpet as her whole body quakes and stiffens, her ass raising slightly off the floor as she rides the biggest orgasm of her young life. Fireworks go off in her head and she feels like the world is spinning around her. For one long moment the room, the men, even her friends--all of it disappears, leaving her nothing but a rush of physical pleasure and euphoria so incredibly intense it could be considered the closest thing to having Heaven on Earth.

Finally, slowly, Selena's orgasm subsides, and the former Disney star collapses on her back, gulping for air as she regains her senses. She becomes aware of noise happening around her, and looks up to see both her friends and the men all giving her a standing ovation, with the men sporting fully erect cocks. "That was fuckin' hot!" Angelo calls out, and the other men loudly voice their agreement as Selena sits up.

"How did it feel, Sel?" Demi asks, grinning.

Selena pauses for a moment before letting a beautiful, radiant smile cross her face. "It felt amazing," she replies, all honesty in her voice. "I think...no, I KNOW...I want to do more. A lot more. Like, right now."

"Guess that's our cue, guys." Sean says, and the four men approach the three girls. He and Angelo stand in front of Miley, who gets back on her knees and takes a cock in each hand, jerking them expertly for a minute before popping the first few inches of Angelo's thick 7-incher inside her mouth. Rob moves over to Demi, who kisses him hard before dropping to her knees and immediately sucking his slimmer 6.5 inch prick into her mouth, tickling his balls as she does so. Johnny, meanwhile, goes to stand over Selena, who looks back up at his impressive 9 inches with both excitement and more than a little trepidation. "Don't be scared of it, honey." Johnny says. "We'll take it nice and slow as you want. Just get your hands around it like before."

Selena complies, wrapping both hands around his large dong, and starts pumping it almost immediately. Her ministrations are irregular and somewhat clumsy at first; her pace alternates unevenly from quick to slow and back to quick again, and she pulls at his cock in several different directions. Johnny puts his hands over hers and guides her into a more even, easy pace, and after a few minutes she gets the hang of it, smoothly jerking his cock so that it points at her face.

"Take it in your mouth." Johnny says. Leaning forward, Selena opens her mouth to accept the bulbous head of his shaft past her lips. It slides across her tongue, and she can taste more of his bittersweet pre-cum leaking from it. Johnny grunts in pleasure as as Selena flicks her tongue across his pisshole and thrusts his hips forward, pushing more of his dick into her welcoming mouth. Her cheeks bulging with black cockmeat, Selena struggles to breathe through her nose as she is overwhelmed by the musky smell and taste of Johnny's manhood. Johnny tries to slide more in, and Selena does her best to accommodate, opening her mouth as wide as she can while mentally trying to will herself to produce more spit around the meat already in her mouth. She could feel herself getting aroused again, the fire in her cunt being stoked.

Finally Johnny stops just short of entering her throat, not wanting to make her gag on her first time, and instead starts withdrawing his spit-soaked cock. Making a muffled plaintive noise, Selena grabs his thighs and pulls him back.pushing his dick into the recesses of her mouth. Johnny tries withdrawing again, only for Selena to pull him back once more. Getting an idea, Johnny continues to try and withdraw, allowing Selena to pull him back each time, essentially making him fuck her mouth.

"Yeah, Sel! Suck on that black cock! Take it deep! Show him what a horny little slut you're becoming!" Demi whoops, having moved on from blowing Rob and now actively fucking him, taking him in her cunt all the way to his balls as she rides him cowgirl-style, her tits bouncing. Beside her Miley is in a similar position, fervently bouncing up and down Angelo's cock with her pussy while he squeezes her breasts. Miley doesn't say anything, though; most of Sean's 7.5-inch cock is buried in her mouth and throat.

Finally Selena allows Johnny to pull his cock out fully from her mouth, trailing thick strings of spit as it leaves with a wet pop. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she looks Johnny straight in the eye. "I want you to fuck me," she says, her voice hoarse with desire. "Stick your cock in me and--and make me a real woman. Fuck me."

With that she lies back and spread her legs wide. Her large pussy is sopping wet once more, and as Johnny moves to kneel between her legs he slaps his cock wetly upon it. "Mmmm," Selena moans, squirming slightly at the heavy meat bounces against her clit, sending small bolts of pleasure through her. "Stick that big boy in...but go slow. It's my first time." She says this with a look of utmost innocence on her face.

Barely able to contain himself, Johnny places the head of his throbbing cock at the entrance to her gash and slowly pushes himself in, little by little until he reaches resistance. "Do it," Selena whispers, her eyes locked onto his face, her hands cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Johnny gives a little thrust forward, and Selena gasps, not quite stifling a scream of pain as she utters a sharp cry, her body tensing up. Johnny remains still, not moving an inch as Selena grits her teeth, trying to overcome the searing sensation down below. After a minute, she exhales slowly and nods. "Keep going."

Johnny resumes pushing his cock into Selena's pussy slowly and deliberately, withdrawing after the first few inches have penetrated her twat. He pushes back in again and then withdraws, again and again, allowing her to get used to his size as well as the feeling of having something other than fingers stuck in her cunt. Selena has a wincing expression on her face at his first few thrusts, only to be slowly replaced by a look of growing pleasure as she adjusts to the feeling of getting fucked for the first time in her life. Her body starts writhing in delight at the sensations coursing through her. "Fuck, this feels so good," she moans. "Go faster. Try to get in deeper."

Immediately Johnny speeds up his thrusts, managing to score another couple of inches so that the better part of 5 inches of thick black dick piston in and out of Selena's meaty twat, her large lips sliding and sucking around his shaft. The increased friction and mass ravaging her pussy triggers Selena's second climax. "Shit, I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming, aaaaAAAHHH!" Selena babbles before throwing her head back and expressing her orgasm this time in a loud shriek of pleasure.

As her climax passes through, leaving her awash in euphoria, she can hear Miley comment, "Look at you, girl," Turning her head to the side, she sees her friend on her hands and knees next to her, sweat shining off her body and her tits bouncing as she's fucked doggystyle by Sean, with Angelo nowhere to be found in her line of sight. "An hour ago," Miley continues, "you'd never even seen a man's cock before, and now you're taking in dick like a pro."

Selena nods, unable to speak, her cunt still throbbing. Johnny hasn't let up on his thrusts either, and she wonders briefly how long he can go for before tiring out completely.

"Uungh! Shit! Fuuuuuck." Miley drops her head, her body shuddering violently as she cums hard. Her clenching pussy seems to suck Sean's cock further into its pink folds, and he grunts loudly, grasping Miley's hips as he drives his cock in to the hilt, his balls slapping on her clit. His orgasm comes a few minutes later, sperm bubbling over in his balls and quickly ratcheting up his cock. "Oh, fuck!" he shouts, pulling Miley back onto his cock as it begins spurting fitfully into her 19-year-old cunt.

"Oooh, yeah, that's it," Miley moans, a look of euphoric delight on her face as she feels Sean's hot seed fill her cunt. "Mmmm. Your cum feels so good."

The last of his heavy load is milked into her hungry pussy, and Sean pulls his twitching cock out, breathing hard as he sits back on the floor. Miley turns around and leans down to suck him clean before sitting back on the floor herself. Her legs splayed out in front of her, she uses her fingers to pull open her pussy lips, letting Selena see the sperm deposited within start to drip out of her hole. Miley swipes up some of the oozing cum and sucks it off her fingers.

"Can I try some?" Selena asks, still getting plowed relentlessly by Johnny. Miley nods, scooping out more cum and feeding it to her friend.

"You wanna see something crazy?" Miley says, brushing her sweat-soaked hair off her forehead. She nods her head to the other side of Selena. "Check out what Demi's doing."

Selena turns to look, and her eyes nearly pop out of her head. Her friend is now riding cowgirl upon Angelo's cock, but instead of keeping her body upright she lays on top of him, her breasts pressed against his chest as both of them kiss lewdly. What shocks Selena is seeing Rob kneeling behind the pair, pumping his cock in and out of Demi's ass with hard, fast strokes.

"Holy shit!" Selena gasps, and then lets out another wail, the obscene sight of her friend being roughly double penetrated more than enough to send Selena over the edge again. When she comes back down, she gets Johnny to withdraw and rolls onto her side to watch, pulling her legs together as she gives her over-stimulated twat a much needed break.

Demi stops kissing Angelo and looks at Selena and Miley watching her get double-fucked. "Enjoying the show?" she asks, grinning and waggling her tongue at them.

"Does it hurt?" Selena asks curiously.

"What, getting my ass fucked, or taking two at once?"

"Either. Or both."

"It takes some getting used to..." Miley says.

"But if you do it right, it feels sooooo good," Demi finishes. Another climax rolls over her and she utters a deep, almost guttural moan, relishing in both her holes being pounded.

"You wanna give it a shot?" Miley asks her friend. Selena nods, and Miley stands and goes over to her overnight bag, rummaging through it before pulling out a tub of KY jelly. She goes back over to Selena and kneels down next to her. "Get on your knees, with your head on the floor." Selena does as told, and Miley pops open the tub, scooping out a generous amount of lube before smearing it around her asshole.

"What is that?" Selena asks. Unlike the condiments rubbed on her pussy, this new substance feels cool against her skin, and she shivers in anticipation as Miley rubs it all over her asscrack, paying special attention to her butthole.

"It's lube," Miley explains, getting more of it out of the tub. "People use it when they want their assholes fucked. Spread your butt with your hands." Selena does so, fully exposing the entrance to her ass. "I need to put some of this inside. It won't hurt unless you clench, so you gotta relax it as much as you can, okay?"

"Okay," Selena replies, her heart pounding in her ears as she tries to relax herself. Miley places the tip of her index finger at the edge of her anus and presses down gently, slowly pushing her fingertip past her friend's anal ring. This is followed by the top and middle part of her finger as Miley continues to penetrate deeper. "Oooooh," Selena moans, her eyes fluttering.

"Am I hurting you?" Miley asks, stopping her invasion.

"No...no, it just feels...really weird," Selena admits. "But kinda also good. Keep going."

Miley continues pushing her index finger into Selena's ass until its almost to the knuckle, then slowly pulling it out until only the tip is left before pushing it back in again. She does this again and again, going a little faster each time, and eventually adding her middle finger. Selena is breathing heavily now, highly aroused at the feeling of having her most sensitive area breached repeatedly.

"Oh, yeah motherfucker!" Demi calls out suddenly, her body undulating between the two men fucking her.

"Are you cumming?" Miley asks, still finger-fucking Selena's ass.

"No, but they are." This was true, as both Angelo's and Rob's bodies were still, their teeth gritted and their faces red and covered in sweat as both men shot what felt like a quart of semen inside Demi's nether regions. Though they had done this with Demi countless times before, her hot body and slutty antics always made cumming inside her feel like nirvana.

Rob pulls out first, Demi's ass releasing his well-ridden cock with a wet pop, and he staggers over to the couch to rest. Demi rolls off of Angelo, dislodging his dick from her cunt as she goes, and he remains lying on the ground, catching his breath. Undeterred by the rough fucking she's finished and feeling the two men's warm cum leaking out of her holes, Demi crawls over to her friends.

"Looks like she's ready to be cornholed," she remarks, hearing Selena coo in pleasure as Miley easily plunges both fingers in and out of her ass.

"Definitely." Miley looks around at the men. Both Angelo and Rob are still recovering from double-fucking Demi, and Johnny is much too big for Selena's first sodomy. "Sean, get over here." The black man steps up eagerly, his cock rock-hard once more.

He kneels down behind Selena, holding his dick steady as he points it at the entrance to her butt.

Miley pulls her fingers out of Selena's ass and sucks them clean. "Mmmm," she murmurs, licking her lips. Selena continues pulling her cheeks apart with her hands, her bunghole slightly opened up from the fingering. Sean places the head of his shaft at the entrance and leans in. Selena can feel the pressure on her anal ring as the bulbous head tries to push its way in. "Ooooh, it feels huge. I dunno if it's gonna fit in my ass."