Dirty Movies: Miley, Demi, & Selena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax." The head of his shaft finally pops all the way inside her ass, and Selena utters a cry, more from surprise than pain. Demi holds onto Sean's cock, guiding him in slowly as he pushes inside Selena's snug anal passage. Sean grunts, having never fucked an ass this tight before. Although Miley's fingers and the lube have loosened it a bit, the muscles of her shit-chute cling to his invading shaft, sending waves of pleasure from his groin up. Selena breaks out in a sweat, breathing heavily as she feels Sean's dick digging deeper into her bowels, while Miley strokes her hair and back, trying to ease her discomfort.

"Stop...stop!" Selena cries out suddenly, and Sean halts. Just over 4 inches are burrowed past her anal ring, and she can feel the meat inside stretching her open. "Don't move. Just let me get used to this," she pants.

"I've got an idea that might help," Miley says, laying down underneath her kneeling form so that her large pussy is right above Miley's mouth. The large lips hang invitingly, and Miley cranes her neck up to suck on them, dipping her tongue into her friend's gash. Selena's cunt responds in kind, cunt juice leaking freely into Miley's mouth and all over her chin.

"Ohh, yeah, that's it," Selena moans, her body relaxing as the familiar feeling of heat starts radiating from below. Sean feels her anal muscles start loosening up and risks pushing his cock in further. Selena can feel his cock resume moving deeper in her ass, but coupled with Miley eating out her cunt helps the discomfort be overlaid by pleasure.

Sean feels his dick come up against what feels like a wall of resistance in Selena's butt and stops pushing forward. "I think I'm as far as I can get." he announces.

"Pull it out," Demi says, an eager look on her face. "I wanna see how deep you got."

Wrapping her hand around the remainder of his shaft, she helps guide Sean's dick out of her friend's ass, which releases it with a wet sucking noise. "Holy fuck!" Demi exclaims, her eyes wide as she gazes as his stained cock. "Sel, you took about 6 inches in your ass!"

"Is that good?" Selena asks, still enjoying the sensation of Miley eating her out.

"For a first time assbang, that's fucking incredible!" Demi replies, leaning in to suck Selena's assjuice off of Sean's shaft. Her asshole is gaping open from his cock, and Demi sticks the head back in. "I think you can start fucking her ass proper now," she tells Sean.

He nods and starts fucking Selena's ass in slow strokes, digging into her depths as he tries to open her anal passage up further. Demi crawls around to her front, positioning her body so that her cum-laden pussy and asshole are directed upwards. "Sel, get up on your hands." Selena releases her asscheeks and does so, raising her head off the ground. "Clean out my pussy," Demi orders. "Use your tongue. No fingers."

Leaning forward, Selena starts lapping at her friend's spermy twat, dipping into the slimy folds as she tastes the mixture of cum and cunt juice on her tongue. Demi holds her head in place, her body squirming in delight. "Now clean my asshole."

For the first time in a while, Selena hesitates. She's done a lot so far, but actually putting her mouth on someone's ass? "Dems, I don't know--"

"No backing out now." Demi practically shoves her friend's head down onto her asshole and holds her there, cutting off anything else she was going to say. "Just lick it out. You'll learn to love it."

Unable to respond in any other way, Selena steels herself and starts digging her tongue into Demi's ass. The taste of it makes the cum oozing out more tart, and she grimaces slightly as it hits her tongue and slides down her throat.

"That looks awesome, Sel," Miley comments, extracting herself from underneath her body. "You have no idea how hot you look right now."

Hearing her friend compliment her in this position makes her blush. 'This isn't so bad,' she thinks to herself, continuing to lap up the ass-flavored cum. 'Maybe Dems is right. I could get to enjoy this, eating out ass.'

Having this thought cross her mind, as well as feeling Sean's cock pump easily in and out of her bunghole, sets her inflamed cunt off, and she cums hard, her moans muffled by Demi's asscheeks.

"I think she's ready for a DP," Miley says. Looking around, she goes over to Rob. "Think you can get it up again?"

"Trying to," Rob puffs, jerking his semi-erect cock as he stares at Selena rimming Demi's ass while getting sodomized.

"Let me." Miley drops to her knees, pulling his hand off his cock and sucking it into her mouth. She deepthroats it immediately, letting her throat muscles massage his cock for a few long moments, before pulling it out and sucking on his balls. Within a couple of minutes Rob's cock is at full attention.

"Stand up." Rob does so, his cock pointing straight up. Miley turns to Sean. "Sean, could you--?"

He nods, leaning forward and wrapping his strong arms around Selena's slender form. She yelps in surprise as he picks her up off the floor and gets to his feet, his cock still buried in her ass. He brings her over to Rob, who moves in between her dangling legs, pointing his cock at her large twat. Sean holds her steady as Rob pushes in.

"Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod," Selena says breathlessly, her eyes wide as she stares down at Rob's dick disappearing up into her.She can feel his meat penetrating her twat fully, rubbing against Sean's cock through the thin membrane dividing both holes, making her feel unbelievably full.

Sean loosens his grip on her body, and gravity causes her to drop down onto both their cocks, taking Sean's cock back to 6 inches as well as taking Rob's dick fully in at 6.5 inches. Rob has penetrated her cunt even further than Johnny did, and the deep plunge of both cocks triggers her climax, so soon after her last one.

"AHHHH shit! Fucking shit!" she shrieks, her body wracked with pleasure. "Both your motherfucking cocks in me--filling me up--uunnngghhhh!"

And incredibly, she cums a third time in the span of five minutes.

The two begin bouncing Selena up and down their cocks, holding her spasming body between them. Rob starts sucking on her tits, increasing her pleasure. Meanwhile her two friends keep the other men occupied; Miley a double pounding of her own, laying on top of Angelo on the couch as he rams into her asshole and Johnny pummels her twat on top of her. Demi kneels behind the two fucking men, moving between their asses as she eagerly eats out their bungholes.

Selena's climaxes are coming nonstop now, her body and mind lost in a sea of euphoria as the two men ravage her holes. All three of them are covered in sweat, making their bodies shine in the light. Eventually Sean gets to his breaking point.

"Gonna cum," he huffs. "Gonna shoot it--all up in your ass, girl--blast it in deep--aaaaaAAAAAHHH!"

His groan rises to a shout as he grips Selena tightly, pulling her down his cock as far as he can before cum explodes out of his cock, jetting deep into her bowels. Selena can feel the hot seed spraying her insides and she turns her head, grabs Sean by the back of his head, and kisses him deeply and hungrily, shoving her tongue in his mouth. Rob pulls out of her pussy, not wanting to cum just yet, but she barely notices, still lost in her haze of orgasms and the feeling of her asshole being hosed with sperm.

Finally, Sean's cock stops spurting into her ass, and he breaks the kiss while pulling out, setting her down on the floor. Selena gingerly picks his softening cock up with two fingers and starts licking it carefully, almost lovingly, cleaning the slimy filth from her ass off his shaft. When she has satisfyingly cleaned off every inch she looks up at him with her mouth open, showing off what she's collected, before closing her lips and swallowing it down. She gives Sean's cock a final, soft kiss on the head, and he stumbles over to the couch, where he collapses in exhaustion.

Licking her lips, Selena looks over at her friends, who have been watching her post-sodomy cleanup with wide grins on their faces. "Damn, Sel." Demi nods appreciatively. "Didn't know you had it in you."

"I guess I do now...along with his cum." Selena replies, grinning impishly.

"We're just about to have a final cum shower, if you're interested." Demi says. "There's enough for one-to-one, or we can get them to spray all three of us."

"Let's get them to cum all of us at once," Selena suggests.

"Sounds good." Miley gets Johnny to pull out and gets off of Angelo onto the floor. She gives each cock a quick cleanup with her mouth before getting the two to stand, Rob joining them. Miley, Demi, and Selena get on their knees in front of the men, huddling in close with Selena in the middle as they watch the men jerk their pricks.

Grunting and groaning, the men cum almost simultaneously, three jets of hot silvery balljuice spurting all over three delighted faces. Thick streamers of cum cover their foreheads, cheeks, noses and chins, running and dripping down their faces in long strings and drops. The men don't bother to aim, spraying their loads haphazardly onto any girl they can hit.

Gradually, their loads reach their end, and each man milks the last few drops of his cum onto an outstretched tongue. "Don't swallow!" Selena says suddenly, an idea forming in her newly perverted mind. "Hold the cum on your tongue, don't swallow it!"

For the first time that evening, her two friends follow her lead, and Selena gets up to dig through her overnight bag, pulling something out and handing it to Johnny.

Her digital camera.

Selena gets back on her knees between her two friends, putting her arms around their shoulders. "Smile big, guys!" she says, doing just that as Johnny turns her camera on the three best friends. She waggles her tongue, showing the cum laid on it. Miley and Demi follow suit, showing off their sperm-soaked tongues. The digital camera beeps, the flash going off and capturing a photo finish of three naked, smiling, and cum-covered former Disney starlets.

***

"Cut!"

Immediately the three girls relax, getting off their knees to sit on the floor. Their wide smiles are replaced by looks of exhaustion, though they are no less satisfied.

"Can I get a towel?" Demi asks.

"Yeah, me too." Miley chimes in. Two towels are passed over, both girls accepting them gratefully and starting to wipe the cum off their faces.

"You want a towel, Selena?"

"Nope. I'm good." Selena shakes her head, her fingers busily scraping the cum off her face and sucking it into her mouth.

"So how did it go, ladies?"

"I thought it was a lot of fun," Miley says, now cleaning the sweat off her chest.

"Yeah, this was awesome," Demi agrees.

Selena doesn't respond, still cleaning cum off her face and fingers.

"Selena?"

"Hmmm?" Now she leans back, reaching around to stick her fingers in her ass. She digs out a glob of sperm and consumes it quickly, going back to dig for more.

"Don't bother," Demi says with a laugh. "Once she gets like this, it's best to just let her inner slut burn itself out."

"Which is like, never," Miley smirks.

"Oh fuck you, bitches," Selena shoots back, though she giggles as she says it.

"Did you have fun shooting with us today?"

"Definitely," Selena nods. "It was everything I asked for."

"You were really good, by the way. I almost believed the whole 'innocent virgin' act a few times."

"Yeah, anybody who knew the real story would be laughing their heads off," Demi snorts.

"I got really into it," Selena says, ignoring her friend for the moment. "I mean, usually an orgy is just another Tuesday for me, but this time..." She shakes her head and shrugs. "I guess I'm super turned on by the whole 'virgin-turned-whore' thing."

"That was pretty obvious," Miley says. "I thought you were going to bite my clit off, the way you were going at it."

"Yeah, I think I almost broke character a couple of times," Selena says, a slight look of concern on her face.

"Don't worry, it doesn't show." Selena looks relieved. "So now that you've shot this thing, what are you going to do with it?"

"I'll save it for a rainy day," Selena jokes. "Maybe I'll bring it over to a real sleepover. Mmmm, that would be interesting."

"What about showing it to Justin?"

"Meh." Selena shrugs indifferently. "We're apart so much more often than we're together, I don't know when I'd be able to sit him down and show him. Hell, he doesn't even know about all the cock and cunt I get on the side."

"This movie would be a good way to tell him," Miley says, standing and stretching her sore muscles.

"Now there's an idea," Demi agrees, also getting to her feet. "And if he doesn't take the news well, fuck him."

"You think I should break up with him?" Selena stretches out her hands, and her two friends help her stand.

"No, I mean literally fuck him. Let him know what he's been missing out on." Demi replies.

"Mmm, maybe." Engaged in their conversation the three friends walk out of the room, the final shot holding on their bare asses as the movie ends.