Dirty Movies: Olivia Wilde

Story Info
The gorgeous actress shoots her latest film.
5.8k words
4.65
80.5k
74

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

There are three kinds of secrets in Hollywood: the kind that the tabloids and the media know about, the kind that directors, producers, and agents know about, and the kind that only the celebrities themselves know about. Dirty Movies is one of the third kind. Spreading only through word of mouth from actress to actress, starlet to starlet, Dirty Movies is a production company founded solely for one reason: so that the gorgeous young ladies who graced screens and made hit singles could act out their nastiest, raunchiest sexual fantasies on film for their own private collections, to be shared only on the drunkest of nights with others also "in the know". No one quite knows the full story of how Dirty Movies came into being, nor how their logistics works in terms of fulfilling every one of their client's personal fantasies, but they manage to provide for everyone, and no one has ever been disappointed by their service.

At this moment, Dirty Movies is about to serve a new client with her depraved fantasies...

***

"Who do we have here?"

The camera pans over to a red couch on which the star of the scene was currently reclining on. Dressed in only a simple cotton bra and panties, the gorgeous Olivia Wilde is laying on her side, showing off her slender body, her head propped up on one arm as she regards the camera (and thus the viewers) a playful smile, which only grows wider as the camera did a nice long sweep of her body.

"Hey," she says by way of greeting.

"Hey, Olivia Wilde."

She chuckles, her blue-green eyes sparkling.

"It's great to have you here."

"It's great to be here. I'm so excited," she replies, tucking a lock of brown hair behind one ear.

"Now most people know you from being on the TV show House M.D. and a couple of big-name movies like TRON: Legacy and Cowboys and Aliens." She nods. "And you've done a bunch of other projects that, while not quite as big, were still pretty diverse--you've done horror, comedy, drama..."

"All true," Olivia agrees.

"So what brings you here to our little, humble studio?"

Olivia flashes a wicked grin. "I'm working on my new project: my first piss porn feature!" she says with a laugh. One slim hand slides down into her panties and begins rubbing her clit.

"Now, being a mainstream actress, you've never done any sort of porn before."

"Never," she replies.

"So why jump into it now--and why with something like a watersports theme feature? Usually that's too extreme for most normal porn stars."

"Well, I've always been a big fan of the 666 Bukkake and SexBox movies, those German piss orgy films," Olivia says plainly, the hand in her panties moving faster as she speaks. "I've always wanted to do something like that, so when I heard that this "indie" company was doing these kinds of movies, I had to jump on board."

"And you heard about us from your former co-star Jennifer Morrison, who has also shot for us."

"Yeah, we had a girl's night once and after about two bottles of wine she showed me the movie she shot, with the train she pulled in that bar bathroom. It was hot."

The scene cuts to a quick clip of the aforementioned scene. The bathroom is dingy and uncleaned, with grime and obscene graffiti all over the walls and floor, and a toilet in one corner. The television star is bent over it, naked as the day she was born, her legs spread wide as she gripped the porcelain seat for balance. She is in the midst of a hard assfuck, grunting with animalistic fashion as the guy behind her sodomizes her tight butt with his cock, her sizable B-cup tits bouncing with each thrust. A second guy stands next to Jennifer's head, urinating directly into her face. He hoses her with his piss as she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out to lap at the stream. Her body is soaked, with cum visibly running down her legs, and her brunette hair is wet and dripping--clearly this was not the first load of cum and piss she was taking in the scene. The line of men standing behind the two engaged with Jennifer shows that it wouldn't be the last either.

The man buttfucking Jennifer suddenly forces her soaked head into the toilet and flushes. There is a cheer from the other men as the actress' body shudders in orgasm, her ecstatic wails muffled and echoing inside the bowl.

The scene cuts back to Olivia, who now has a look of lust on her face. Her hand is busy inside her panties.

"Looks like you're ready."

"I am," she purrs, biting her lower lip.

"You had a specific idea to start off your scene, if I recall."

Olivia nodded. "One of the SexBox films had the setup where the girl was a doctor who was treating half a dozen prison inmates. One things leads to another, and they're tearing off her clothes and fucking and pissing all over her and in all her holes."

"And you wanted to recreate that scene?"

"Definitely. Only with more cocks and more cum and piss!" Olivia says eagerly.

"Well we have a couple of surprises for you. Through some wrangling we managed to get two dozen newly ex-cons from a minimum security prison." Olivia's eyes widen at this statement. "Don't worry, we had them all checked and re-checked. None of these guys are violent or dangerous or anything like that. They might be a bit rough, but they know the rules, and we'll have some security guys just in case. Sound good?"

Olivia hesitates for a moment, then nods.

"These guys haven't been with a woman in quite a while, so they should have a lot of cum built up in them. Plus we've been giving them beer and liquor for the past couple of hours, so they should be raring to piss soon." The excitement is back on the actress' pretty face. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah. Let's do this!" Olivia declares.

***

The scene changes to a large concrete room where the two dozen ex-cons are lined up in two rows. All of them are still wearing their orange prison outfits. A few of the guys are shifting from feet to feet, their urge to urinate quite apparent.

Olivia Wilde comes in, dressed in a gray blouse with black pants with a white lab coat over them--in other words, looking exactly like she did in her Thirteen role. She even has her brown hair parted in the middle.

"I'm Dr. Hadley, and I'll be giving all of you your physicals today," she says in a businesslike tone. There is a noticeable shift in the room as the ex-cons focus all of their attention on the pretty actress. They know she is about to be their fucktoy, but they also know that this is her scene--and that they'll jump only when she says "go."

"Since the private rooms are being redone, I'm going to have to do all of the exams here." Olivia continues playing the role, secretly enjoying the looks of lust and longing being sent her way. "Who's first?"

Seeing his cue one of the ex-cons, a tall strapping black man, speaks up. "Yo, right here, Doc. I'll get physical wit'choo." He grabs his crotch as he speaks. This prompts raucous laughs and catcalls from the others.

Olivia puts an annoyed look on her face. "Guys, c'mon. That's uncalled for. I know you don't want me to be here, but I need to do these exams, so let's get this over with. Who's going first."

"I tol' you, I'mma go first!" With that the black ex-con drops his pants. His 8.5 inch dick is rock hard and sticking out like an ebony spear. "C'mon, examine me!"

"Or me!" Another ex-con has pulled his pants down, his own 7 inch erection sticking out.

More "volunteers" come from all sides

"Or me!"

"Me first!"

"I'm goin' first!"

"Right here!"

Acting overwhelmed by the sight of two dozen hard cocks waving in her direction, Olivia backs up--straight into the arms of another ex-con, who has taken off his jumpsuit entirely and is standing nude. He is a powerfully built black man, the light gleaming off his dark skin. He grabs the actress by the shoulders and holds her against him, and she gasps as his cock, looking to be close to 11 inches long, presses into her hip. An erotic thrill runs through her body, though she does her best to look nervous. The thrill increases as she hears the ex-con speak.

"Fellas," he rumbles. "I think we should give the doctor a physical 'fore she gives us one."

There is a loud chorus of agreement as a few of the others move towards Olivia, who is struggling in the ex-con's grasp, her eyes wide. The man holding her tears her lab coat off and throws it in a corner. Gripping her waist, her arms and legs flail uselessly for a moment before they are caught by the others. Her shoes are pulled off, followed by her blouse and pants, and left discarded with her lab coat. Hands paw at her body, groping her bra-covered tits and panty-covered pussy, and Olivia arches her back as they squeeze and fondle her sex organs.

Her underwear is practically shredded as they are torn off and she is made to lie down on her back, the concrete floor feeling cold on her hot skin. Her arms are still being held over her head, and her legs are spread wide. The rest of the ex-cons strip off their jumpsuits and Olivia finds herself surrounded by naked, horny men. Fingers are being jammed into her bald cunt, which is soaking. More hands are squeezing her B-cup tits, twisting her quarter-sized pink nipples. Olivia reacts to the sensation, her body writhing and arching as she groans. The men are standing around, jerking their cocks at the sight.

One of them, who apparently has had to piss badly, pushes his way to the front. "Hey Doc, I got my urine sample all ready for ya!" He aimed his hard cock down towards her face. A jet of yellow piss erupts from his glans, shooting through the air to splatter full-force in her face. The sound of the liquid waste splashing on skin is audible over the noises of the men and Olivia, whose face is soaked instantly. Someone holds her mouth open so the pisser can shoot directly into it, and her mouth overflows, urine bubbling and running out past her lips. "Swallow it, bitch!" someone orders. She closes her mouth and does so, her throat muscles working as she downs the bitter piss.

The pisser shifts his aim, now drenching her neck and tits. Another ex-con joins him in pissing over the perverted actress, covering her flat stomach before pissing right on her clit and making Olivia shudder. The hands on her body are getting wet from the piss also as they rub it into her skin, but the men don't mind; soon enough they'll get their own chance to piss on the slut.

The first ex-con to speak, the strapping black man, kneels by Olivia's head. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he guides her head towards his cock. "Open up and suck on it!" Olivia does so, opening her mouth as the ex-con pushes the first few inches of dickmeat past her lips. He begins fucking her mouth in a steady rhythm, relishing the sensation of a warm, wet tongue slathering spit all over his cock.

Another man, a white man with a slim build that makes his 6.5 incher look huge, gets between her spread legs. He wastes no time in penetrating her soaking wet twat and fucks her easily, working his whole length into her body in a matter of minutes.

Soon the guy fucking her mouth can't hold it anymore. He grunts "I'm 'bout to fuckin' nut!" and immediately does, shooting his thick load of cum into Olivia's mouth, his cock throbbing and twitching. To her credit Olivia doesn't pull away; in fact, she tries to get more of his shooting cock in her mouth. The man hasn't cum in a long time, and it shows as some of his creamy semen escapes her mouth to leak down her chin. Nearly the same time, the guy shafting her cunt reaches his climax also, speeding up his last few thrusts before giving it one final push, arching his back as he ejaculates deep inside Olivia's cunt. His head is spinning at the first pussy he's gotten in a long time, and a famous celebrity one to boot.

Two other ex-cons take the place of the cummers, with the man in her mouth actively trying to get his 7 inch cock down her throat while the other rams his veiny 6 inches into her cunt with hard, fast strokes. Two more guys have started pissing over her, soaking her face and hair once more as well as creating a filthy river that runs down her body. Olivia's arms are no longer being held above her head; she's instead being "made" to jerk off two other cocks on either side of her.

Men are crowding around the horny Hollywood star, rubbing and slapping their cocks on any part of her body they can reach. One man with an apparent foot fetish is stroking his cock and balls all over her left foot, rubbing it over the bottom of her foot and getting it in the spaces between her toes. Olivia responds by using her toes to stroke his cock in kind, and even spreads her big and second toe so the guy can fuck it a bit. This drives the guy wild, and in no time at all he explodes his cum all over her foot and leg.

The two men Olivia are jerking off approach climax and pull her hands off, moving quickly to either side of her head while jacking their pricks. Seeing this, Olivia pops her mouth off the cock she's sucking and looks up at them, her mouth open and her tongue sticking out. Grunting and groaning, the two men cum, their cocks spraying white streamers of jism across the pretty actress' forehead, nose, and cheeks, with a couple of thick strands landing in her wet hair. The men drip the last of their jizz onto her outstretched tongue before using handfuls of her hair to clean off their cocks. Before Olivia has time to close her mouth and swallow, the man she was blowing grabs her head and shoves his cock back in, thrusting roughly a few times before groaning loudly as he blows his load down her throat. Below her the guy fucking her cunt reaches his own climax and ejects sperm in her twat before pulling out and milking the last few drops on her clit.

"Turn her over!" someone calls out, and Olivia is made to turn over onto her hands and knees, her toned ass exposed to everyone. The men closest to her begin squeezing and spanking it, turning the white cheeks red, and she squeals with each swat. They pull her asscheeks apart, showing off her tiny bunghole, and a few of the men begin spitting on it while the others rub the saliva into the orifice. This is in preparation for Olivia's first assfuck of the scene, to be delivered (though unbeknownst to the actress) by the black ex-con with the near-foot-long cock.

Now he moves forward, his ebony fuckpole jutting out like a lance in front of him. With one hand on Olivia's hip, he uses his other hand to place his throbbing dong at the entrance to her spit-shined asshole and starts pushing forward. Feeling the bulbous glans pressing into her tight shithole, Olivia looks over her shoulder. Her pretty eyes nearly pop out of her head and her mouth drops open as she sees she is about to receive the giant cock into her bowels. "Oh, fuck me," she says in breathless disbelief.

This elicits laughter from the men, and the large ex-con grins as he pushes forward. Olivia feels the pressure of the invading organ as the swollen head forces its way through her anal ring, followed by the first inch of black cock. The sensations are overwhelming for the Hollywood star; the discomfort from her ass as it starts stretching to accommodate the large dickmeat mixed with the feeling of wet piss on her skin and warm cum leaking out of her aroused cunt causes Olivia to have her first orgasm, and she lets out a guttural moan, her body quaking.

The large ex-con begin fucking her ass with slow, steady strokes, letting her butt get adjusted to the thick penetrating meat as he works in inch after inch. The throaty noises Olivia makes haven't stopped; her climaxes are coming one after the other as she is being sodomized by the biggest cock she's ever taken in her life.

Three of the men can't hold back their cum anymore, and quickly move to kneel around Olivia's head. Grabbing her damp locks, they hold her head up so that she is eye-level with their dicks, her face a perfect target just as they erupt. Silvery-white ball juice sprays across her face, scoring every inch, while more streaks her hair. One thick strand of man seed hits her in the eye, and she squeals in surprise. This leads to a few shots being aimed into her open mouth. Olivia nearly chokes, caught unprepared as another climax crashes through her body.

After the three men finish cumming they make Olivia suck them clean before moving aside for another man to replace them. He has to piss badly, and he wants the whorish actress to swallow every drop. Sticking his hard shaft into her mouth, he briefly enjoys the sensation as Olivia instinctively begins sucking him before relaxing and letting loose with his torrent of urine. "Drink down all my piss, and don't lose a fuckin' drop, clear?" he growls, and Olivia makes a gurgling sound, her throat muscles working overtime as she tries to keep her mouth from overflowing with the man's bladder juice.

By now her large sodomizer has just over 3/4th of his man meat burrowing in and out of Olivia's ass, and sensing that he can't go in any further without tearing her up inside, he instead picks up the pace of his thrusts, going faster and harder as he reams the actress' shithole. The sight is truly obscene: Olivia's anus clasps onto the thrusting cock, puckering and stretching with every push and pull. The ex-con even pulls himself all the way out a few times, letting everyone see that the formerly tiny asshole is now wide open and gaping. Some of them men spit into it and laugh as the saliva slides into Olivia's stretched ass.

The man pissing down her throat has finished, and is now fucking her mouth eagerly, trying to get her to deep throat him. Though his cock is quite thick, Olivia tries gamely, and gags loudly as he pushes his way into her throat. The two men spit-roasting her continue pummeling her at either end while the others cheer them on.

The man fucking her ass starts getting a familiar feeling; a tightening in his balls and in the muscles around his groin. His orgasm is coming in fast like a freight train, and he urges it on, slamming in and out of Olivia's ravaged ass. He lets out a rumbling growl that starts somewhere in his diaphragm and increases in volume until he is practically roaring like a savage, his large body covered in sweat as he nears the finish line. Olivia is squealing and moaning around the cock in her mouth, her body rocking back and forth like a tree in a hurricane.

Just as her sodomizer reaches his long-awaited release, he grips her hips and pushes himself forward once more while at the same time pulling her back towards him. Incredibly, this drives another inch and a half of dickmeat into Olivia's ass, spearing her fully on 10 thick inches. Having been pulled off the cock she was throating, the Hollywood star lets out a long shriek at the new depths her shithole has been plundered to. Another climax, this one much bigger than the others, overtakes her senses completely, and her body thrashes on the cock impaling her, her screams matched only by the howl of the man now cumming hard inside her ass, filling her bowels deep with hot cum as both of them climax together. Olivia loses control and began pissing herself, urine spraying out of her cunt and getting all her legs and the floor beneath her.

The man reaches the end of his cum and pulls himself out, leaving Olivia to collapse limply from her hands and knees onto the floor, still reeling from her own climax. Her asshole is still wide and gaping, and a few of the men starting pissing on it, trying to get their streams inside her butt. The hot liquid feels strangely soothing on her ruined shit chute, and she quakes at the feeling.

A couple of the men get her to turn over onto her back, and more piss is rained down onto her body. The hot golden showers reinvigorate Olivia, and she opens her mouth to drink down some of the liquid waste. More of it falls on her cum-covered face, and she mixes them both into her skin with her hands before scooping up the wet globules of cum into her mouth and swallowing them.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers
12