Dirty Movies: Olivia Wilde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Licking her lips, she regards the men standing over her with renewed lust. "Who's next?" she asks, arousal heavy in her voice.

The man she'd been blowing before her tremendous assgasm gets back into play by squatting over her face, his ass directly over her mouth. "Lick my ass clean, slut," he commands, and she does so, spreading his cheeks with her hands before craning her head up to lick at the ex-con's dirty ass. He grunts in satisfaction at the feeling of her tongue licking up and down his crack before digging into his rear. Grabbing one of her hands, he makes her grab his still-throbbing erection, and she begin jerking him off, still giving him the best rimjob he's ever had. It doesn't take him long to shoot, his cum spurting out like a geyser over her tits and stomach. He raises himself from her lapping tongue and gets off Olivia, another man taking his place and squatting for her to rim his ass.

While this is going on, men line up between her legs to resume pounding her famous fuckholes. Pushing her thighs up so both her spermy cunt and opened ass are on full display and accessible, the first man sinks his cock into her shithole easily, relishing the sensation as he spears her anus, fucking her at a leisurely pace. After a few minutes of this, he pulls out of Olivia's ass and shoves his cock into her cunt in one motion, not even bothering to clean her ass filth from his cock. Fucking her twat steadily, his balls slapping against her ass, he senses his orgasm building and pulls out before it comes, moving from between Olivia's legs for the next man to take over. He does the same thing, shafting the celebrity whore's pussy and ass before pulling out without cumming and letting the next man have his turn.

This routine continues with the next several men. A few of them can't hold back from cumming and drain their balls inside Olivia, making sure to fill her holes with their hot cum. Meanwhile three more men have gotten her to rim their assholes while she works over their cocks and balls with her skilled hands, though they manage to resist cumming. Olivia has the taste of sweaty, dirty man ass in her mouth and she savored it, rolling her tongue (which had a few streaks of shit on it--some of the ex-cons apparently had forgotten how to wipe themselves while locked up) across her white teeth and lips.

Now the black man with the nigh-foot-long cock towers over her head and Olivia can see that his cock, which looks huge from her angle despite only being half-erect, is still covered with the shit from her ass. There's even a large brown dollop on the very tip of it--his cock went really deep when he was buttfucking her. He stands over her so that her head is between his legs and squats down slowly, letting his heavy nutsack drop onto her face. He drags his balls back and forth, smearing the wet cum and piss around her face before he lets them be sucked into her waiting mouth. His half-hard shit-stained dick is now resting on her face, and she can smell the earthy scent of her ass mixed with the ex-con's musky cock and balls. It drives her wild and this, along with the continuous pounding she is receiving, gets her to cum again, moaning around the heavy balls she's giving a spit bath to.

In no time at all he's hard again and, raising himself up slightly, directs his filthy cock towards her mouth. "Clean your shit off my dick!" he commands. Olivia responds by grabbing a hold of it and craning her head upwards, her tongue coming out to lick up the dollop of shit on the tip. Holding her mouth open, she lets everyone get a good look at the fecal matter on her outstretched tongue before pulling it in, closing her mouth, and swallowing. Olivia doesn't flinch when she does this, nor does a look of disgust cross her face. On the contrary: she smiles sweetly, almost innocently, at everyone before engulfing the filth-riddled cock in her mouth to clean it off, her cheeks bulging obscenely.

This is enough to set more than a few of the men off, and they cum wildly, spraying their cum on any part of her body they can reach: tits, neck, stomach, legs, and of course her hair and face. One man is even lucky enough to be next in line to fuck her when this happens, and he empties his balls inside her ass only after a few thrusts.

There are only five ex-cons who haven't yet had a chance to bang the slutty actress, and they have been waiting patiently to do so. They pull her body out from underneath the horse-cocked ex-con, whose dick (now clean and shiny with spit) comes free of Olivia's sucking lips with a wet slurping sound, thin streams of saliva still connecting them for a moment before breaking. One man lies down the ground, his 8-inch cock pointing straight up. The others grab her wrists and turn her over onto her front before he pulls Olivia on top of him. She straddles his thighs, her hips grinding in anticipation as he positions his cock at the entrance to her well-used twat. They connect and Olivia impales herself on his fleshy fuckpole, half-moaning, half-sighing as she takes in most of it with one stroke. They fuck together for a minute, with the TV star bouncing up and down on the ex-con's womb splitter, her jiggling tits and flat stomach looking hot covered in cum and piss. The ex-con grabs her ass, getting her to slow down. Olivia leans her body down so she lays on top of him, her ass open and ready for another cock. Another man takes his place, shoving his 7-inch tube steak into her ass hard. Olivia now has two cocks in her body at once, the extraordinary feeling of fullness making her head spin, and she cums again as they starting pounding her holes relentlessly. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is open, a perfect shot for a third man to take his place. Grasping her wet, sticky hair he pulls her head over so she can suck on his sizable cock, fucking her mouth deep until his balls slap her chin. Olivia stretches out her arms, her hands apparently searching for something to hold onto. She finds it almost immediately, as the last two men get their dicks within grasping range and she wraps each hand around one, jerking them.

This is a sight to behold: the gorgeous Olivia Wilde, spectacularly naked and covered in fuck fluids, using every part of her body she can to pleasure five horny men. Several times they switch positions with each other so that each of them can get a chance with at least two of her holes. Olivia is in heaven at this point, being at the center of a perverse carousel with cocks from all sides, her body shaking from the continuous orgasms she's experiencing as she is made airtight again and again.

Finally the five men, sensing their boiling points coming on, withdraw their cocks somewhat reluctantly, leaving Olivia crumpled on the floor, breathing heavy with a glazed look in her blue-green eyes. She lies there for a minute, catching her breath before pulling herself up into a kneeling position. her ass on her heels. Taking a proffered large glass pitcher, she holds it against her chest and looks at the men surrounding her as they jerk their pricks, two dozen hard cocks all pointing her way and ready to blow their loads (many of them for the second time). They've all had a chance to have their way with her, pounding her holes and watching Olivia sexually debase herself in front of everyone. And now it was time for the finale.

"Come on, you nasty motherfuckers," she says in her throaty voice that drives men wild. "You all fucked me stupid and treated me like a goddamn gutter whore. Now finish it off--shoot your cum and your piss all over me. Make me fucking drink it and shower in it! I want down my throat and in my cunt and my ass! I want it so fucking bad--you dirty, sick fucks, just FUCKING DO IT!"

Her voice is almost a feral scream at this point and though she is physically exhausted, her eyes still have a animalistic glint in them as she goads them into emptying their balls and bladders onto and into her. The men closest to Olivia start cumming, a white torrent of semen flying at her from all sides. She lifts her chin, her mouth open, and sticks out her tongue to provide a target. Streamers and jets of cum splatter her face, streak her hair, cover her neck and tits, and roll down her stomach. Quite a bit manages to get into the pitcher she's holding, and she spits whatever lands in her mouth into the pitcher as well, the mixture of semen and spit foaming past her lips and chin into the container.

A few more men crowd in to start cumming onto the sperm-covered TV star as the men who've finished squeezing out the last few drops of cum into Olivia's pitcher start pissing, their hot yellow jets spraying her like fire hoses. The piss shower mixes with the thick man goo on her skin, and globules run down her body, dripping onto the floor and into the pitcher, which is also collecting a fair amount of urine. Some men finish urinating early, and they move aside so the men behind them can start cumming on the slimy slut.

Olivia is getting a continuous shower of cum and piss now, and while she's enjoying her bath, using one hand to rub it into her skin, she still wants more. "I said I wanted cum and piss inside me, you assholes!" she yells. Two guys hurry forward, one of them sticking his pissing cock in her mouth so she can swallow it down while the other lifts her ass up off her heels, shoves half of his cock inside her butt, and jerks it off so that his cum shoots up into her bowels. He then starts pissing up there as well, the hot urine feeling exhilarating in her ass as another man empties his ball juice down her throat.

Olivia takes two more bladderfuls of urine inside her bowels before it starts overflowing, and she uses both hands to try and hold her ass shut. The pitcher is on the ground in front of her, which is close to half-full with the yellow-white mixture. She gets to her feet, still clenching her butthole and holding her asscheeks together with her hands. Squatting slightly over the pitcher, she relaxes her muscle control and lets the piss pour out of her ass into the pitcher, filling it the rest of the way. She has to strain and push a few times for the rest of it to squirt out, and the urine buried deep in her butt gives the cum-piss mixture a dark texture. Most of the men are completely spent at this point, having had the greatest fuck of their lives, and as there are only a few men left who still have to release and relieve themselves, she gets them to jerk their cum into the pitcher, giving the foul mixture within a foamy look on top, and chugs their piss down direct from their cocks.

Seeing that all the men are fully satisfied, she picks up the pitcher in both hands, careful not to spill a drop. For the first time since before the scene began, she looks directly into the camera and addresses the audience.

"Hi, I'm Olivia Wilde, and this has been my first ever Dirty Movie." Flashing a brilliant smile, she raises the pitcher above her head and leans her head back. Opening her mouth as wide as she can, she tilts the pitcher over slowly, and the foul concoction of urine and sperm starts pouring out. It quickly fills her mouth and overflows in a wide river down her body, and she greedily swallows a few mouthfuls of it. Tilting the pitcher even further, more piss and cum drenches her face and hair, matting it to her head. She drops her head down and lets the rest of it shower her form like she's under a waterfall. The pitchers empties out and she reaches her hand in to scrub the inside of it before pulling her hand out and rubbing it all over her wet face.

As a closer, she sets the pitcher aside, leans down to the floor, and begin licking up the globules of piss-soaked cum, her beautiful eyes still fixed on the camera while she does this. She shows off how much she has collected on her tongue before swallowing it. Giving one last smile, she blows a kiss as the movie ends.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers
12