Dirty Movies: The Simpson Sisters

Story Info
Just how close are Jessica and Ashlee to their family?
8.4k words
4.54
55k
53

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Author's note: This story takes place in 2006, before Ashlee had the nose job, got married and had a kid, and after Jessica got divorced (which isn't directly referenced in the story itself, but we'll say it's sort of implied).

*

There are three kinds of secrets in Hollywood: the kind that the tabloids and the media know about, the kind that directors, producers, and agents know about, and the kind that only the celebrities themselves know about. Dirty Movies is one of the third kind. Spreading only through word of mouth from actress to actress, starlet to starlet, Dirty Movies is a production company founded solely for one reason: so that the gorgeous young ladies who graced screens and made hit singles could act out their nastiest, raunchiest sexual fantasies on film for their own private collections, to be shared only on the drunkest of nights with others also "in the know". No one quite knows the full story of how Dirty Movies came into being, nor how their logistics works in terms of fulfilling every one of their client's personal fantasies, but they manage to provide for everyone, and no one has ever been disappointed by their service.

At this moment, Dirty Movies is about to start a new film specially requested by its stars...

***

The movie opens on its two stars, the gorgeous Simpson sisters, as they recline on the red couch. Dressed in tight blue jeans and T-shirts that accent their sizable chests, the two sibling singers are every pervert's wet dream--even more so due to the writing on the T-shirts they're wearing. Standing out starkly against the white fabric in pink lettering are two phrases; one for each sister. Jessica's shirt reads: "DADDY'S LITTLE CUMSLUT" while Ashlee's boldly states: "INCEST IS BEST." Both sisters have a hand on each other's leg, and are slowly running them up and down, getting closer and closer to the other's crotch.

"Jessica,"

The blonde bombshell smiles at the mention of her name, and tucks a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Ashlee,"

"Hey," the dark-haired pop-rock star replies in greeting, her green eyes sparkling.

"Welcome, ladies. It's great to have you here."

"It's great to be here," Jessica says, shifting her body a little so she's leaning more towards her sister. Her hand has made it to Ashlee's denim-covered crotch, and she's rubbing her fingers around the area. Ashlee responds in kind by spreading her legs a little wider so Jessica's fingers have more access.

"I like your outfits."

"Thanks," Ashlee replies. Her hand leaves Jessica's leg and travels up her body to grope one of the singer's famous D-cups. Jessica clearly isn't wearing a bra, as her erect nipples are showing through the fabric. "We thought that since this was such a special occasion we should come as...well, ourselves."

"And what does that mean, exactly?"

"Incest lovers!" the sisters say in unison, and laugh.

"So you guys are close."

"Not just us," Ashlee says, both her hands now on Jessica's large tits and squeezing them through her T-shirt. Jessica's brown eyes are closed, and she has a look of pleasure on her face. "Our whole family's into it, extended and all. Reunions and holidays are just huge orgies for us."

Jessica's hands scrabble at the zipper to Ashlee's jeans and pull it down hastily. Ashlee raises her ass off the couch so that her sister can pull her jeans halfway down her legs, revealing black lace thong panties. "I can smell her cunt," Jessica says hoarsely, her eyes glazed with lust. "It smells so fucking sweet."

Grabbing a handful of Jessica's blonde hair, Ashlee pulls her sister's head up before she can dive down to take a taste. Jessica whimpers in pain and withheld desire. "Uh-uh, naughty bitch," her sister admonishes with a smirk on her face. "Not yet. We're still introducing ourselves." Jessica makes another whining noise in her throat, but remains in place.

"Looks like someone has a submissive side."

"You have no idea," Ashlee laughs, still gripping Jessica's hair in one hand. Her other hand has made its way under Jessica's shirt and is now roughly manhandling the blonde's huge breasts, squeezing and pulling on them within the confines of the fabric. Jessica's mouth is slightly open, making little noises of pain as her tits are abused. "Jessica's the family bicycle--everyone gets a ride on her, men and women. At Thanksgiving we call her our second turkey, 'cause she gets all her holes stuffed full throughout the day."

"And she enjoys it."

"I think so," Ashlee replies. "Don't you, whore?" This question is accentuated with a sharp tug of her hair and a hard pinch of her left nipple.

"I fucking love it," Jessica moans, her eyes blazing with sexual heat as she addresses the camera. "I love being used as a cock rag, a cunt wipe, a cum dumpster--all-purpose fuckmeat for the whole family."

"Yeah, you are." Ashlee lets go of her sister's hair and takes hold of her face, pulling her in for a kiss that is both obscene and yet soulful at the same time. Their tongues meet and intertwine again and again as the two share spit before Ashlee breaks the kiss, with only the slightest bridge of saliva hanging between them for a moment before breaking. Both sisters turn back to the camera as Ashlee says, "Mom and Dad raised us well."

"I bet. So what's the plan for today, ladies?"

"Well," Jessica says, taking control of the conversation (and herself, for the moment), "we wanted to show our future in-laws just how close Ash and I are to our family, let them see what they were getting into. If they don't like it, they can go fuck themselves. If they're into it, WE'LL be the ones doing the fucking!" Both girls laugh at that remark.

"So you girls are going to shoot a Dirty Movie for them, starring you and your family at present--the male parts, at least."

"Right," Jessica nods. "We rounded up as many uncles and cousins as we could--plus Dad, of course."

"And Grandpa," adds Ashlee.

"I saw them waiting in the other room. Looked like a good number."

"Well, we ARE from Texas. Family trees grow large down there," Ashlee replies with a laugh.

"And you two have a setup in mind to start off this movie, right?"

"Sure do!" Jessica chirps. "We just need to go get changed and set up."

"Okay then. Let's get this thing going."

***

The scene changes to a large room, where a raised circular platform has been set up on one side of the room as a stage. One part of this stage has been curtained off from view, and a stripper pole has been installed at the center. Over two dozen men and boys are sitting on sofas around the platform, their ages ranging from as old as 50 to as young as 18 (with one exception of a man clearly in his early 70s--no doubt the grandfather of this incestuous clan), and all of them are stark naked. There are strong family resemblances amongst all of them, from the color of their hair to their facial features and their overall body structures. Joe Simpson, manager and father to the two famous, family-fucking singers, can be prominently seen in the center of this group, idly stroking his half-hard man meat, which looks to be about 10.5 inches long and very thick.

The room goes dark as a spotlight appears, pointed at the stage. The first few chords of Jessica's song "Forbidden Fruit" start to play; then, as the beat drops in, the singer herself appears from behind the curtain. Immediately a chorus of whoops and wolf-whistles comes up from the crowd of horny relatives as they see her in her outfit: a sleek, scandalously cut nun's habit, low at the top so that the top of her large cleavage can clearly be seen, and high at the bottom so that the hem just barely gets an inch below her ass, leaving her bare legs exposed and accentuating the black stripper heels she has on her feet. To complete the look Jessica has the white cap and black veil on her head, covering much of her blonde hair while still leaving a few locks free to frame her face.

As the first verse begins, Jessica starts to dance, her hips swaying seductively as she locks eyes with the crowd. She takes a hold of the pole with both hands and stars rubbing her body up against it in time to the music, first with her back and ass, and then with her large, covered chest. , Jessica starts dipping her body lower to the stage, bending her knees so that her ass sticks out. The edge of her outfit rides up, showing off a black G-string that fits snugly around her ass. The noise of the men gets louder as they see this, particularly when they catch a glimpse of something small (though not small enough to be covered up and pink jutting out from Jessica's bunghole.

At the main chorus Jessica straightens up, turns and rips open the habit in the front, showing off her heaving double D-cups in a skimpy black bra. Jessica continues to tear at it, pulling it from around her waist and down her arms until it is completely off and leaving it in a discarded pile behind her on the stage, eliciting a loud cheer from the crowd. Now wearing only the cap and veil as well as the slutty lingerie, Jessica continues to dance, a wicked grin on her face. She grinds against the pole, virtually trying to get every inch of exposed flesh against the metal. She even gives it a few licks, winking impishly as she does so.

The second verse begins as her hands cup her large tits and rub them, her fingers tracing the area around her nipples. Jessica has her head tilted back as she does this, her eyes closed and an expression of pleasure on her face. At calls of encouragement, she unhooks her bra at the front and lets it fall to the stage. Her big tits are fully exposed, her nipples erect with lust, and she jiggles them in her hands, still swaying her hips to the music as the chorus plays twice more. She reaches up and tears off the cap and veil, tossing it aside as she whips her head so that her long blonde hair flies loose and wild.

The song drops into its bridge, while at the same time Jessica drops to her hands and knees on the stage, her tits hanging beneath her. She reaches back and pulls aside the G-string covering her ass, showing off the pink object inserted in her anus. Using her thumb and two fingers Jessica takes a hold of it and pulls it out, revealing the object to be a butt plug, about 5 inches in length and an inch in diameter around the middle. Jessica brings it to her mouth, purses her lips, and slowly pushes the butt plug past them, sucking it in like a lollipop. The men are going wild now, having watched their hot, slutty blonde niece/cousin act like a complete whore by stripping for them and sucking on a butt plug freshly out off her ass. Only Jessica's father Joe remains silent, his hands still playing with his now rock-hard cock. Jessica has a look of sheer delight on her face as she savors both her family's lustful attention and the taste of her own ass on her tongue. Her cunt is sopping wet with arousal, her juices starting to run down her legs as the music pounds in her ears, her own voice singing about forbidden desire.

As her song reaches its ending, Jessica crawls off the stage towards her father, the butt plug still in her mouth, her body moving sinuously across the floor until she reaches him. Still on her hands and knees, her head level with his cock, she lets the butt plug fall from her mouth and stares at her father's cock, which has a drop of pre-cum shining at its tip. The song's last line "I wanna taste it" echoes as Jessica leans forward and sticks her tongue out, delicately swiping it across the head of her dad's cock and capturing the drop of pre-cum on her tongue before withdrawing and closing her mouth.

There are cheers, whistles, and applause for what seems like Jessica's best performance ever, and Joe reaches down to scoop Jessica up into his arms. She sits on his leg, laying back on his chest, his hard cock pressed against her thigh. Her big tits are pressed against his arm, and one of her hands moves down to gently play with his balls. Both of them, as well as the rest of the family, turn their attention back to the stage as another song comes on.

This time it's one of Ashlee's numbers, entitled "Burning Up." The pop-rock singer herself appears from behind the curtain, dressed in what looks like the trashiest schoolgirl uniform ever: for starters, she's wearing a white blouse one size too small that has rips and tears at the seams, has been cropped to a couple inches below her chest (exposing her midriff), and is clearly see-through (showing off the light-blue bra that covers her generous C-cup tits). She also has on a plaid skirt that ends just above her knees, rides low on her hips, and is torn at the sides to show off glimpses of her thighs, and black Mary Jane shoes that almost look normal for a school uniform save for the 3-inch heels. To complete the look Ashlee has put her medium-length dark hair into pigtails, is wearing a loosened tie around her neck that has the words "I Swallow" patterned on it, and is sucking on a Tootsie-Pop as she enters the stage.

Seeing Jessica's sizzling performance has led Ashlee to up the ante on her own dance, and she wastes no time in doing so, striding to the center of the stage as the music begins. When the first verse starts she crosses her arms over her chest and takes hold of the tearing sleeves at her shoulders. She rips them off the seams fully, exposing her shoulders and upper arms. Still holding the tearing fabric, she grasps the buttoned-up front of her too-small cropped blouse and rips it open forcefully, popping the buttons off and scattering them over the stage. This is all done in one fluid motion, and the blouse is quickly shredded as Ashlee pulls the rest of it off her body, twirling it over her head for a moment before tossing it off-stage. The bra she's wearing is revealed to be just as small and worn out as the blouse was and as Ashlee arches her back, thrusting her chest out to her horny family, the strap breaks apart and her bra falls off, her breasts out for everyone to ogle at.

As opposed to her sister, Ashlee avoids the stripper pole; in fact she abandons the stage all together as she jumps down from it with the start of the second verse to her song. The spotlight follows her as she approaches one of the sofas, which has three men sitting on it. One of them is clearly the youngest, looking about 19 years old, sitting back on the couch with one hand on his cock and a smile of anticipation on his face. The guy next to him looks to be about in his mid-20s, while the man next to them looks to be in his early 40s. The family resemblance between them and Ashlee is striking--clearly this is one of her uncles and his two sons, otherwise known as her cousins. As the music plays, Ashlee moves to stand in front of her younger cousin, turning around, bedding over, and raising her skirt. She isn't wearing any underwear, and as she moves her body back his cock rubs up and down her asscrack, smearing drops of pre-cum all over it. Ashlee bites her lower lip and moans sexily, feeling the tip of his cock brush over her asshole a few times before straightening up.

She moves to her older cousin, turning around as she does so, and bends over again, her hanging tits brushing up against his knees. She runs her hands over his body; from his shoulders, across his chest, down to his stomach, and then running over his thighs before reaching his groin. She circles around his cock, not touching it just yet but holding her head over it. Pulling the Tootsie-Pop from her mouth, she lets a large, long strand of spit fall past her lips and onto the tip of his dick, running down the underside. She drips another two strands of spit onto her cousin's cock before finally running her hands over it, rubbing her spit into the skin.

As the main chorus to her song plays for the first time Ashlee turns her attention to her uncle. She climbs up on the couch to straddle him, rubbing her tits against his face as she leans over him to get comfortable. Her hips press into his lap and she starts grinding against him, making the skirt rise up on her waist as she does so, and letting his leaking dick rub up and down her inner thigh. Still holding the Tootsie-Pop in one hand, Ashlee traces it around her uncle's lips before pulling him in for a deep kiss similar to the one she gave Jessica before: soulful yet lewdly obscene due to both the incestuous overtones and the fact that her uncle is at least twice her age.

Ashlee breaks the kiss as the next part of her song starts to play and she gets off from atop her uncle to her feet, putting the Tootsie-Pop back in her mouth as she does so. As she turns to move to the next couch, her uncle reaches out and gives Ashlee a slap on the ass. She looks back over her shoulder, giving him a wink and a slutty smile as she walks over to the next couch, this one with four of her relatives on it. Their hands are already reaching for her, grabbing her skirt and pulling it off her body. She responds by pulling off the tie from around her neck, undoing the knot, and using both ends to run the silky fabric back and forth along her clit and gash for a few moments before dropping it on the floor. Now naked except for her stripper-fied Mary Janes, she teases the men much she did with the others; kissing them, rubbing her breasts against them, and brushing her fingers across their dicks. She even takes one of their cocks fully in her hand and pumps it lightly for a couple of seconds before moving to another couch.

Ashlee continues from couch to couch of horny men through the second verse and chorus, getting her uncles and cousins more and more sexually aroused through just a minimum of skin contact. Everyone is watching her rapturously, especially Jessica and Joe. The blonde singer is working two fingers inside her twat as she watches her sister's naked body bend and writhe over their extended family, while their father gropes and strokes one of her large tits pressed against his arm.

The song enters its bridge, and Ashlee finds herself in front of her grandfather. Though just over 70 years old, he looks about 10 years younger, and still keeps his body in relatively good shape. Staring at him with a seductive expression, Ashlee climbs up to straddle his waist. This time, though, instead of just grinding against his cock she positions the tip of it against her twat and sinks herself down onto it, letting his sizable 7-inch fill her cunt. Both grandfather and granddaughter moan with pleasure, and Ashlee begins riding his cock, fucking up and down his incestuous shaft in time to the music.

Her song plays its chorus twice more, heading towards the close, and Ashlee removes the Tootsie-Pop from her lips and leans in for a kiss, sticking her tongue in her granddad's mouth. At the same time, she moves her hand holding the Tootsie-Pop down their intertwined bodies, past their connecting sex organs, until it traces his asscrack. There is a grunt from him as Ashlee finds what she's looking for and gently inserts the Tootsie-Pop past her granddad's anal ring into his ass, but he doesn't stop fucking or kissing her; in fact, it urges him on, and he fucks into her cunt harder.

In the last 20 seconds of her song, she removes the Tootsie-Pop from his ass, breaks the kiss, and puts the soiled Tootsie-Pop in her mouth, her green eyes locked onto his as she continues fucking up and down his cock. She sucks on it hard for a moment before pulling it out, showing just a white stick. Opening her mouth, she shows off the hard candy on her tongue before closing and swallowing it down.

The song ends and the noise of the music is replaced by another sound, that of a man in his early 70s grunting and cursing as he loses control and fires what feels like the biggest load of cum he's had in years straight into the inner depths of his granddaughter fifty years his junior. Feeling his incestuous sperm shoot deep in her cunt makes Ashlee reach her own climax, and she holds her grandfather's body against her own, moaning loudly as the two cum together in a obscenely taboo, yet satisfyingly nasty climax.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers