Dirty Movies Uncut: Scat Barbecue

Story Info
A Hollywood party unlike anyone has ever seen.
5.9k words
4.52
146.6k
93

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

Author's note: This story was written in response to numerous requests from people who wanted more "extreme" stories. This goes a LOT further than even my Megan Fox story, so I have to warn you: if you're not into any of this (and the title should already give you an idea of what to expect), TURN BACK NOW and read some of my other stories. To all others who wanted/like these kinds of stories, hope you enjoy. Leave feedback, please.


There are three kinds of secrets in Hollywood: the kind that the tabloids and the media know about, the kind that directors, producers, and agents know about, and the kind that only the celebrities themselves know about. Dirty Movies is one of the third kind. Spreading only through word of mouth from actress to actress, starlet to starlet, Dirty Movies is a production company founded solely for one reason: so that the gorgeous young ladies who graced screens and made hit singles could act out their nastiest, raunchiest sexual fantasies on film for their own private collections, to be shared only on the drunkest of nights with others also "in the know". No one quite knows the full story of how Dirty Movies came into being, nor how their logistics works in terms of fulfilling every one of their client's personal fantasies, but they manage to provide for everyone, and no one has ever been disappointed by their service.

Now, Dirty Movies releases its first title in their new "Uncut" title line. The "Uncut" movies promise to be filthier, hotter, and nastier than their regular titles, as they take a look at just how sexually perverse and fucked-up the hottest Hollywood actresses and singers can be...

***

The sounds of splashing water, laughter, and talking voices talking can be heard as the movie opens on a high concrete wall, broken only by a sturdy steel gate that serves as the only entrance to whatever lies beyond. Pushing through the gate, the camera moves along a concrete path that cuts through a wide lawn surrounding an elegant two-story house. Rounding the corner of the house, the camera comes across a huge backyard, with a large private swimming pool set into the ground and a number of deck chairs and tables framing its sides. A large grill has been set up at one corner, and next to it is a long table with bowls and platters of food laid out buffet-style upon it. An ongoing barbecue/pool party appears to be underway, as a number of people in bathing suits are spread out around the area: lounging in deck chairs, eating and conversing by the buffet table, or enjoying themselves within the water.

The camera moves over to the buffet table, where three young women are deeply engaged in conversation that, as the camera draws close enough to listen in, is definitely not what one would expect to hear out of any of these ladies (unless they'd had the privilege of watching one of their Dirty Movies).

"...so he, like, grabs my hair to hold me in place, squats down, and just blasts all this runny shit right in my mouth," Megan Fox is saying to the other two, speaking casually as if she was discussing going grocery shopping. "He had, like, Mexican or Indian or something with a lot of peppers in it before 'cause his shit was really spicy. I could barely swallow, like, half of it."

"How runny was it?" Selena Gomez, a can of soda in one hand, asks her. Beside her Ashlee Simpson takes a swig from a bottle of beer, listening attentively to the raunchy story.

"It was basically like soft-serve ice cream, you know?" Megan replies with a small shrug. "Not really like diarrhea 'cause it was still pretty thick, but--" She breaks off what she's about to say next as she notices the newcomer. "Hey!" she exclaims, her tone and expression friendly and welcoming. The other two women also give similar greetings.

"Afternoon, ladies. Am I interrupting something?"

Megan shakes her head. "I was just telling Selena and Ashlee here about how Brian and I spent our anniversary the other week." She grins impishly and the three women share a laugh.

"Well it sounded hot. Care to finish the story?"

"Mmm, maybe later," Megan replies with a wink. "I'm glad you could make it to our little shindig."

"Wouldn't miss it. I can see quite a few people were invited. Though the male-to-female ratio seems a little...unbalanced."

This is true; as the camera pans over the partygoers, a closer look reveals that there are over twice as many men at this party than women—and that aside from Megan, Selena, and Ashlee, there are only three other women in attendance: blonde supermodel Kate Upton, fair-skinned and curvaceous redhead Christina Hendricks, and London-born brunette Kate Beckinsale. All the women are dressed in very skimpy bikinis or one-piece bathing suits that can barely be considered decent; Christina's huge D-cup tits are threatening to bust through her low cut one-piece, while Kate Upton's bikini just covers her nipples and cunt at the minimum, and the other women are in a similar state. This has had an obvious affect on the men, as large, hard cocks can be seen tenting swimming trunks or poking out of Speedos.

"Hey, you wanna throw a good party, you gotta know what you want, and how much you need to satisfy everyone." Selena jumps into the conversation, still holding her soda in one hand while her other hands slides down her body to rest over her bikini bottom, where her large pussy lips make an imprint against the white fabric.

"No doubt. Although...looking at the spread of food you guys got laid out, there seems to be a few things missing."

"What do you mean?" This time it's Ashlee who responds, in a coyly playful fashion.

"Well, you got all the sides and appetizers, but where's the main course? I can see buns and rolls but not burger patties or hot dogs."

The three dark-haired women laugh again. "This is a...different kind of barbecue," Megan responds, her eyes lit with humor. "All the meat we need is in those guys' shorts. And as for the main course, well..." She looks at the other two.

Ashlee takes this as her cue. Stepping towards the pool, she cups both hands to her mouth "Hey, you fucks!" she yells out to get everyone's attention. The partygoers quiet down and look over. "Who's ready for the main course?"

There is a loud cheer and a flurry of movement towards the large grill. Ashlee picks up two large silver empty platters off the buffet table and moves through the crowd over to the grill, with hands groping her ass and brushing her cunt along the way. Standing in front of the grill, she places the platters down on the ground. She takes a moment to strip off her bikini, eliciting another cheer from the others, before turning around and squatting so her ass hangs over one of the trays. She reaches back and pulls her asscheeks apart so that her brown hole winks at the crowd.

"Here it comes!" she calls out, and then grunts loudly. Her anal ring expands outward as a thick brown log of shit is expelled from her bowels, dropping onto the platter. This is followed by another thick turd, even longer than the first, followed by several more pieces of crap that join the others on the platter. Finished with emptying her ass, Ashlee straightens up, turns back around, and spreads her legs slightly apart. A wide stream of piss starts spraying from her cunt, covering the platter and the shit piled on it. When her stream trickles down, she wipes her hand across her slit and licks the remaining piss from her fingers.

"Who's next?" she asks.

Christina comes up, pulling off her one-piece and tossing it aside as she moves. Her fair skin almost glows in the sun, and as she squats down her huge tits come to rest against her knees. Getting a look of concentration on her face, the fiery-tressed actress tenses for a moment before a large ball of dung explodes out of her round ass and lands on the platter with an audible splat, followed by several more wet chunks of fecal matter. Christina sighs with relief as she does this, apparently having held it in for quite a while. She finishes and moves away, apparently not wanting to piss just yet.

"Next!" she calls out.

Kate Upton moves in quickly, already naked and eager to void. She doesn't even squat down, preferring just to bend over, pull her asscheeks apart and let loose with her shit, which comes out in long ropy pieces, followed by her piss which rains down on top of the foul masses building on the tray. After her comes Selena, whose bowel movement is smaller than the others, and leaves a deposit of light brown fecal mess on top of the tray. Kate Beckinsale's is more soft and mushy, with some of it actually running down the back of her legs. Nonchalantly she scrapes it up with her hands and paints it over her tits, licking her fingers clean afterwards. Both she and Selena also hold back their bladders, preferring to wait.

Only Megan, still dressed in her barely-there bikini, is left to vacate her bowels, but she shakes her head when prompted. "I'm gonna hold mine till later," she says. "Trust me, it'll be worth it."

"Okay then," Ashlee replies, turning to the men. "What about you, boys? You got any shit to add to this meal?"

A number of the men step up, pulling off their trunks and Speedos to squat out their turds onto the other platter, which has so far remained empty. Most of their pieces are thick and firm, in various shades of brown, though some also leave softer droppings. One guy even has diarrhea, his entirely-liquid shit spraying over the platter. A few of the men stand over the extremely soiled platter, holding their dicks to piss on it, but are stopped by Megan, who hands them a large empty bowl.

"Piss in this," she says. "We gotta make some gravy, don't we?"

Everyone agrees, and most of the men take turns urinating into the bowl, filling it quickly with foaming murky yellow liquid waste. Ashlee, Christina and the blonde Kate pick up the beshitted platters and piss-filled bowl and place them on another table near the grill.

"We're gonna make some turd burgers and hot shit dogs to grill up," Ashlee announces, her hands already digging into one of the foul piles to mold some patties. Beside her the other two women start doing the same, with Christina popping a good-sized chunk of dung in her mouth and chewing on it while working. "Anyone who wants one, say so—there's plenty to go around. Otherwise, everybody can just dig in!"

Megan, Selena, and brunette Kate come up to the platters, followed by several men. Selena picks up a long, thin turd and sticks one end into her mouth. Turning around, she motions for one of the men to get closer. Getting the message, he leans in and opens his mouth to carefully take the other end of the turd in his mouth. Now sucking on both ends, he and Selena both move their faces closer and closer together, taking in more of the shit until their lips meet and they kiss in what's almost a tender moment were it not for the filth between their mouths. Selena breaks the kiss, taking her portion of the shit with her, and chews on it with a look a delight before swallowing, the man doing the same. Selena takes another piece of shit in her mouth, and they begin again.

Next to them Kate Beckinsale has gathered up more crap to smear all over herself, rubbing it across her tits and stomach. She gives a handful each to two men. "Right, you two lather up those big cocks of yours with this and make them good and ready to stick up my holes," she tells them, her clipped English accent making her words sound even hotter and filthier. "I want my cunt and arse filled with shit, so wank those pricks hard."

The two men immediately oblige, rubbing the waste all over their shafts and turning them brown with a layer of crap before taking Kate aside. One of them lies flat on his back on the ground, his shit-covered prick pointing straight up. Licking her lips, Kate stands over him, her cunt right over his cock, and squats down to mount him. His brown-layered dick slides right into her cunt with a squelch, and she lets out a loud moan of ecstasy, her eyes closed. The other man gets her to lean over so that her filthy body smears against the first man's chest and stomach, and he sticks his soiled cock up her asshole, the three of them now fucking in a shit-covered double penetration.

Meanwhile, the other women have finished making a good number of patties and sausages out of the piles of feces and are taking them over to the grill, which is all greased and fired up, ready to cook. Megan and Ashlee begin placing a few of them on the grill, where they smoke and sizzle.

"Mmm, that smells fucking delicious," Christina remarks, leaning in to sniff the grilling chunks of stool. "Anyone know when they'll be ready?"

"Depends if you want them medium or well-done," Megan responds with a wink, and the group bursts out laughing.

"Excuse me, ladies," Kate Upton says, moving past the two with a spatula in her hand. She starts helping to grill-roast the fecal-based food, expertly flipping and turning them over on the heated surface.

"Wow Kate, I didn't know you knew how to barbecue so well," Selena says, looking over at the blonde bombshell with admiration. Behind her the man eating shit with her holds her by the waist and fucks into her cunt slowly and rhythmically, her meaty inner lips looking obscene wrapped around his shaft.

"My dad taught me how," Kate replies, an air of pride in her voice. "I got better at it than he did, after a while—though he never taught me using crap, that's for sure. Now who wants theirs medium?"

Megan, Christina, and a couple of the men raise their hands, and as each of them come forward with an open hamburger roll on a plate, Kate slides her spatula under a shit-patty, picks it up, and deposit it neatly onto the bun. "Enjoy!" she says with a light laugh.

Christina takes a bottle of ketchup from the buffet table and squeezes out some ketchup on top of her steaming turd burger, while the men add their own fixings to theirs. Megan just eats it as is, raising her scat sandwich up to her lips and taking a big bite. She closes her eyes, an expression of euphoric delight on her face. "Mmmm," she says with her mouth full of bread and shit. "This is, like, the best thing I've ever eaten." The other three take their own bites, expressing their own pleasure.

"You got any of those well-done?" Ashlee asks the blonde Kate, licking her lips as she looks at the others chowing down. Christina takes another bite of her turd burger, and a trickle of brown juice runs down the side of her mouth.

"Just about," Kate replies. "Pass me a ladle, would you?"

Ashlee gives Kate the utensil, and the depraved supermodels dips it into the bowl of urine, scooping out a ladleful of piss and drizzling it over the grilling shit. They sputter and smoke even more and she breathes it in deep, sighing in pleasure. After a moment she picks out a well-done turd patty and passes it over to Ashlee, who slaps it between her bread roll and bites into it, chewing and making noises in delight. Kate puts more patties onto the grill and helps herself to one of the scat sausages, dipping it into the bowl of piss first before putting it in her hot dog bun and starting to eat.

Meanwhile Selena and her man are on the ground, with her riding his cock in reverse cowgirl. His cock pumps in and out of her gash easily, with sloppy wet noises being elicited from her gushing juices. Both their faces and upper bodies are covered in thick masks of shit, with Selena massaging another handful into her dark hair like shampoo. Another guy comes up in front and sticks his cock in her face, and she happily obliges him by sucking him into her mouth.

The other men not currently involved in shit play and consumption are all watching the raunchy events unfold in front of them, jerking their cocks while eating and drinking more from the buffet table to reload their stomachs and bladders. Megan watches them with a furtive grin on her face, finishing off the last of her scat burger.

"Hey, Kate, why don't I take over?" she asks. "You look like you could use a cock or two, and these boys can't hold out forever."

"Sounds like a good idea," Kate replies, washing down her hot shit dog with another ladleful of piss. She turns to the crowd of men. "Who wants to bend me over this pile of ass fudge and fuck me stupid?"

Two men waste no time, their cocks bobbing and waving as they hurry forward. One of them has Kate bend over one of the platters, her big firm tits pushed into a warm mass of shit as he positions himself behind her and thrusts into her cunt, fucking in and out steadily and mashing more dung across her front. The other man holds her head up with his hands, and she sucks his cock into her mouth, her tongue lapping at the underside of the shaft.

"That looks fucking hot," Ashlee says, putting aside the rest of her scat burger for later. She squats down behind the guy fucking Kate's mouth and pulls his asscheeks apart, exposing his dirty brown hole. The pop-rock singer dives right in, licking the man's asscrack clean of shit before digging her tongue past his anal ring for more. "Oooh, looks like we have a few nuggets left," she remarks while pulling her face back, her mouth and chin streaked with shit. Sucking on two of her fingers for a minute, Ashlee eases them into the guy's ass and gently extracts two brown lumps the size of fingernails.

"Here, Kate, have them," she says happily. "They're hot and fresh, straight from the source." And with that she thrusts her fingers at the blonde supermodel's nose, trying to shove the shit-covered tips up Kate's nostrils.

The foul smell of crap from all around her and now in her nose, combined with the shit she'd already eaten, proves too much for Kate, and she retches around the cock in her mouth. A wave of vomit ejects from her throat and sprays all over the guy's dick and balls, with long strings of it dripping from her mouth. The guy pulls his soiled cock from her mouth and steps aside just in time for Kate to heave again and release another surge of hot puke that hits Ashlee full in her face.

Ashlee moans as the feeling of wet spew splatters across her skin. Most of it is still solid from Kate's recent meal and she uses both hands to scrape some of it off her cheeks into her mouth, savoring the barely-digested meal on her tongue. She then grabs Kate by the chin and kisses her deep, pushing Kate's vomit back into her own mouth.

Meanwhile brunette Kate has reached her climax, swearing loudly as she cums. "Fucking wankers, making me cum with your fat, shitty pricks. Treating me like some tart that's no good for anything but a shag and a piss. C'mon then, you nasty fucking pigs, spunk up both my holes and then squat over me. Use me like a fucking loo in a pub and just shit all over me!"

In no time at all the two men are cumming furiously, their soiled cocks spurting deep into her body. The guy shooting up her ass pulls out, and Kate rolls off the other guy to lie on her back on the ground. The two men then squat over her, with one of them over her face and the other over her heaving chest, and begin expelling their sticky warm shit all over the depraved English actress, who catches one thick piece with her outstretched tongue and begins sucking on it with relish.

The two guys sharing Selena reach their breaking point. The man fucking her twat grips her hips and pulls her down on his shaft, groaning as he can feel his cock jerking and twitching while it jettisons a heavy load of sperm into Selena's womb. The other man whose cock she'd been sucking pulls out of her mouth and jacks it frantically before spewing his cum across her shit-covered face, with Selena sticking her brown-streaked tongue out to catch what she can. After his balls are drained, he moves away and Selena dismounts from the cock in her twat, deciding to take a break to eat. She claims one of the scat hot dogs and a burger as her own and starts chowing down, not bothering to clean the mask of solid waste from her face. "Why are you still dressed, Megan?" she asks between bites. "I thought you'd be the first all over this, doing your impression of a living toilet."

metron18
metron18
218 Followers
12