Dirty Movies Uncut: Scat Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
metron18
metron18
218 Followers

"Just wait, Sel," Megan replies with a wink. "I've got something really special for everyone here."

Christina lies on top of one of the men, his cock buried in her round, white ass as she rides him in reverse cowgirl, her massive tits bouncing with each thrust. Another man gets in front of her, turns around and bends over so his ass is in her face. Grunting loudly, he starts pushing a long, thick brown log from his bowels. The turd is so firm that it juts out from his ass like a pipe. Christina licks her lips as she leans forward and takes the end of the turd in her mouth. She starts blowing it like it was a cock, licking all around its girth before wetly sucking on it.

More guys are coming over, eager to get involved in the extremely raunchy orgy going on. Two of them sandwich Kate Upton between them, fucking her ass and cunt with deep strokes while she massages brown waste all over herself. Another two stand on either side of her, aiming their cocks and letting loose with heavy streams of piss to drench her face and hair. The blonde opens her mouth, providing the men with a target as they fill it with pee before she swallows it down thirstily. Behind them Ashlee is on her back getting fucked missionary-style, the guy's thick cock pounding easily and relentlessly into her twat. She grips his ass as he fucks her, with one hand snaking over to insert two fingers into his asshole. The guy sticks his own fingers down his throat and retches, his stomach churning before he pulls his fingers out and vomits all over the pop-rock singer's face, covering it thickly. Ashlee holds her mouth open as he does this, and it fills to the brim with his puke. Another man kneels down beside her head to stick his cock in her mouth, and the vomit sloshes out past her lips as he fucks into it.

Kate Beckinsale rolls over onto her feet in a squat, still sucking on the turd in her mouth. She cups her hands underneath her ass and starts shitting into them, her fecal waste all mushy and covered with semen from her sodomy. When her hands are full she brings the pile of crap up and starts rubbing it all over her face like a facial scrub, even streaking some through her hair. Three guys get in front of her and start pissing, helping to mix the shit on her skin into a paste.

Selena is bent over at the waist, her lips wrapped around a cock as she drinks piss directly from the source, her throat muscles busily gulping down his bladder juice. Another man moves behind her and pushes his semi-erect dick into her ass. He starts pissing, filling her bowels with hot urine, and Selena moans as she feels herself being watered at both ends.

The rest of the men, as well as Megan, feast on the remaining scat burgers and turd hot dogs. One of them, finishing his disgusting meal, walks over to Megan and grabs her tits, squeezing them roughly through her skimpy bikini top. "You've been holding out on us, you shit-eating little cocktease," he growls. "All your toilet whore friends are getting the shit and piss fucked out of them, literally, but you haven't even touched a single dick since we started."

"Yeah? And what the fuck are you gonna do about it, stud?" Megan asks challengingly, the look in her eyes daring him to make a move.

In response, he pushes her down to her knees and shoves his cock in her mouth and she, dropping all pretense, starts sucking on it hungrily. The others crowd around, tearing off what little fabric she has on and groping every part of her body they can. One of them pushes the other men aside and gets down on his knees behind Megan, quickly positioning his cock at the entrance to her twat and thrusting in. Immediately he feels a hot, sticky wetness coating his shaft and dripping down his balls. He pulls out to see his cock covered in dark red blood.

"Holy fuck, your cunt is bleeding!" he says, startled. Megan pops her mouth off the cock she's sucking and twists her body to wrap her hand around the bloody shaft, jerking it and staining her fingers and palm red. "I just started my period yesterday, and I'm leaking like a fucking faucet," she says huskily. "You want to fuck me, you got to do it bloody." And with that she releases his cock and shoves her blood-slicked hand into his open mouth.

The heavy, sharp tang of her flow floods over his tongue, and he can feel his senses being overloaded by it. As Megan continues to push her red fingers down his throat, his stomach churns and he starts heaving. "Oooh, sounds like somebody likes the taste of my 'special sauce,'" Megan says with a wicked grin on her face, sticking her tongue out between her teeth. "C'mon, big man, spit it out—what do you think of it?"

The guy retches, and Megan yanks her fingers from his mouth just as he issues a steaming wave of puke over her tits, all half-digested food and shit mixed in stomach juices. "Oh fuck, that's it," Megan moans, swiping her hand through the slimy muck and licking it off. "Mmm, that's so good." She grabs his head in both hands and holds it directly in front of her face. "Puke more on me, you sick fuck, let me taste it when it's fresh."

Another gush of spew launches from the guy's stomach, up his throat, and out of his mouth to spray all over Megan's delighted face. Megan catches a good portion of it in her mouth and closes it, chewing on the chunky parts and savoring it before swallowing the disgusting meal down.

One of the other guys gets her down on all fours and moves behind her to stick his cock in her seeping pussy. Her menstrual blood lubricates his cock, and he pumps in and out of her cunt with ease, his crotch becoming redder and redder with each thrust. Two more guys kneel on either side of her head and she starts sucking them, alternating between each dick at first before trying to stick both in her mouth at the same time. A few of the other men surrounding Megan stick their fingers down their throats and start vomiting all over her back and hair, covering it thickly with slimy, chunky puke.

The depraved orgy continues to sink to further depths. Christina takes the remaining shit from the platters and covers her body from head to toe, her flawlessly pale skin now hidden under a thick layer of stinking brown human waste, before shoving the last handful of turds into her cunt. She beckons one of the men to come over, and he moves between her spread legs, fucking his cock into her shit-filled twat. Kate Upton laps up a puddle of cooling vomit while a guy fucks her ass hard and another wraps her filthy hair around his cock and pisses into it. Ashlee and Kate Beckinsale have combined the shit on Kate's body into one thick tube and are fucking each other's cunts with it at opposite ends. Selena, who has had two more men add their urine to her bowels, lays on her back with her ass in the air above her head as she expels the piss from her rectum and tries catching it in her mouth, with most of it splattering across her face.

All of a sudden Selena cries out and a gush of hot liquid shit fountains out of her ass and sprays all over her face and chest. She catches a mouthful and nearly chokes in surprise, struggling to swallow it down as more of it continues shooting out from her bowels.

She's not the only one, as everyone else lets out similar noises of surprise and discomfort, many of them doubling over and clutching their stomachs.

"What-what the fuck is going on?" Kate Upton manages to get out before groaning and releasing a spray of shit that splatters her sodomizer's chest and stomach. He doesn't seem to notice or care, as he's about to have a sudden and explosive bowel movement of his own.

Megan pops her head up from the circle of guys that surround her, who have all doubled over. "Surprise!" she calls out, the biggest grin on her face as she can feel her own stomach rumbling, about to burst with her own loads of feces. "I put laxatives on all the food and in all the drinks on the buffet table! We're all about to shit our guts out, so get ready for the hottest fucking brown showers this side of Sunset Boulevard!"

No sooner does she get the words out than the deluge of human sewage starts. Megan finds herself in a torrential downpour of shit from all sides, sending her over the edge, and as she opens her mouth to shriek out her climax, it quickly fills and overflows with wet turds, her screams muffled as she tries to swallow them whole. One of the men, despite his loose bowels, still manages to fuck hard and deep in her spasming, bloody cunt, grabbing pieces of Megan's shit that are flowing freely from her ass and stuffing them in his mouth while he does so.

Two men unleash their liquid shit all over the back of Kate Upton's head and use her hair to wipe their filthy assholes. The man fucking her ass pulls out, turns her over, and turns his back to her bending over to spray his diarrhea across her face and tits. Kate plays with her tits as this is happening, her own shit leaking out from between her asscheeks beneath her.

Christina's cunt is a mess of brown from having shit fucked into it, and she grabs more handfuls of the loose shit falling all around her to stick into her twat, fisting her extremely filthy twat for a few minutes, she reaches her climax, her shit-covered body undulating as her cunt spasms and spurts out brown-colored cunt juice. Her asshole expels a jet of crap at the same time, and she moves to eat it off the ground like an animal, more shit spraying from her ass as she does so. One man moves behind her and begins fucking her spewing asshole, his cock getting a thick sheath of brown on it with each thrust.

Ashlee has gotten into the pool and is shitting into it; the water around her turning brown and getting larger as she lets the contents of her bowels go. Kate Beckinsale has positioned herself in front of her at the edge of the pool, raising her hips so that her asshole is aimed directly as Ashlee's face. Kate's diarrhea is mostly liquid, and Ashlee lets it spray her face and hair before moving in and attaching her mouth fully over Kate's spurting asshole, and she starts swallowing the English actress's dump directly.

Selena squats over a guy's face, feeding him her shit while another guy bends over in front of her, and she buries her face in between his asscheeks, letting his watery shit fill her mouth and flow over her cheeks and chin. She closes her lips and chews a large mouthful of turds as she rubs more of it over her tits and stomach.

The entire area is a mess of reeking human waste, as though a sewage pipe had burst up from the ground, broken open, and unleashed its contents over everything and everyone. Yet the party members continue to take immense pleasure wallowing in it, fucking, sucking, and cumming with each other in between shitting, pissing, or vomiting. A few even manage to do all three at once, with Megan and surprisingly Christina making a show of it by standing up, bending over, and expelling from all three holes.

The men start cumming, either through jacking their extremely filthy cocks or by sticking them in equally filthy holes. One man manages to stick his spewing cock into Selena's ear, temporarily deafening her with cum and small bits of shit. Another spurts deep into Megan's bleeding cunt and, after he finishes, shoves his shit-stained fingers into it to dig some of his cum out. Mixing the red, silvery, and brown bodily fluids together with his thumb, he sticks the gross concoction into her mouth for her to clean off with gusto.

Semen is shot up Kate Upton's cunt, and a half-digested log of shit that's been vomited up is shoved within immediately after to keep the cum inside. Ashlee pulls Kate Beckinsale into the pool, making the water even more filthy, and both of them stick out their tongues as sperm is rained down on top of them. Christina gets cum shot into her eyes, blinding her as she rolls around on the dirty ground like a pig wallowing in mud.

Finally, the orgy winds down as the last of the men empty their balls and the women finish off their climaxes. Everyone is worn out, their bodies practically drained of everything they could give. Not a single person has a clean spot on them, as all of them are stained, streaked, drenched, or covered in bodily emissions.

For a moment no one says anything, just basking in the sheer depravity of everything that's just happened. Then Selena speaks up, raising her voice to be heard.

"I think it's been about an hour since we ate," she says airily. "Anyone else wanna go for a swim?"

This causes everyone to burst out laughing and, in ones and twos, they all head into the pool to join Ashlee and Kate, turning the water murky and dark from the filth washing off their bodies as the pool party resumes.

metron18
metron18
218 Followers
12