Dirty Mr. Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course...ask me anything you like. I won't be offended."

Steadily, not yet releasing her silky thigh, Morgan made sure his hand remained still. "I can't help but notice that you've not slapped my hand away the last several minutes. If it is because you're uncomfortable and perhaps afraid to say anything, don't be. I would greatly prefer that you are comfortable enough to point out these things should I ever cross any of your personal boundaries." Bumbling, but the point is made.

Nichole shifted her right leg and brought her knees together, her inner thigh suddenly and gently brushing against the top of Morgan's fingers.

"Actually, Mr. Styles, I'm not the least bit uncomfortable about that, nor am I offended or afraid to say anything. I don't mind that you touch me at all, really. In fact, sir...you can touch me any time you like."

Morgan looked over at her, decidedly curious and taken aback, and for a moment, wasn't sure what to say. He was well aware that she'd brought her legs together almost keeping his hand in place. Before he could conclude that had been her intention, she'd casually eased her right leg back to its original position, bent at the knee and solid on her right foot. He glanced at her legs, her smooth, tan, shapely legs and took a breath. Without a doubt, the very idea she didn't mind his hand there filled his cock with desire in a hurry.

"Is that so?" He'd exclaimed, mostly in disbelief. "Don't you find it inappropriate of me?"

"No, sir, Mr. Styles. I don't." Nichole Thomas shifted slightly and to Morgan's utmost shock, her right leg edged farther to the right. Had she actually spread her legs to him?

Nichole looked directly at him with a ready smile: "I like the way it feels. Though, at the risk of being inappropriate myself, I'd have preferred if you put your hand a little higher up than you did."

Morgan smiled in curious surprise. "You shouldn't toy with an old man like me, Miss Thomas...that's not nice, you know." For what else could he say? He was completely taken off guard by her sudden boldness. He certainly didn't see that coming. While wrestling with his confusion, he felt the warmth of her hand gently cover his. Smooth, delicate hand and twining slender fingers linked into his own short, meaty digits. Somewhere he felt she should be repulsed. She had to be toying with him. He'd hate to have to defend himself in a sexual harassment suit.

"I'm not toying with you, sir," she answered sweetly, and then, to his surprise, braced the seat with a hand and scooted herself even closer to him, taking his hand in hers and moving it slowly upwards along her bare thigh, beneath her skirt until the edge of his palm met the fabric of her panties.

"This is more what I had in mind, sir." Nichole did spread her legs wider now, the movement itself causing her skirt to slide high on her thighs. "In fact, Mr. Styles...you can take full liberties with my body any time you desire...if that would please you."

No, Morgan Styles was clearly hallucinating. No possible way was this happening, and if it was -- and it was -- it had to be a plot, a joke...she couldn't be sincere. He knew what he was -- a fat, slobby porker...an old coot, a perverted old fuck. No way would this beautiful, shapely, sexy young woman thirty years younger be at all sincerely interested in him touching her anywhere. And the very next day?

No, something wasn't right. Not right at all. He was sure of it.

But Morgan Styles never moved his hand. Suddenly, he had decided that if she would toy with him so callously, he would at least indulge himself as far as she let him without causing any real drama. Right now, it would be her word against his. And surely no witnesses. Perhaps he could enjoy a little feel of the cagey Miss Thomas. Yes...he most certainly would.

Changing tactics and feeling more confident that he had correctly assessed the situation, Morgan grinned with pure lust and answered her offer with his only warning. "Careful, Nichole. I could do terribly dirty things to that sweet little body. Don't tempt me."

Still looking at him directly, now with a naughty smile on her red lips, her fingers still locked in his, Nichole turned in the seat to face him more directly and as she did so, placed his full palm flat onto her pussy. "I think I would really enjoy that, sir."

White panties, even...silky panties. Perfect little V panel brushing against his hand. Morgan steadied the wheel, gauged traffic -- nobody on the road in sight -- he exhaled a moan and took the initiative to begin rubbing her pussy through the fabric. She purred and leaned back to indulge it. Her eyes were closed, a smile of what appeared to be genuine pleasure on her lips.

"It's very difficult to drive this way, my dear." he'd told her.

Miss Thomas opened her eyes and gazed sweetly up at him. With one hand, she slipped the top button out of its loop and moved to the next, and the next, until her blouse had fallen open down to the waistline. Leaning up, Nichole pulled open her blouse and exposed her white, lacy bra and tan, smooth mounds for Mr. Styles enjoyment. She was an easy C cup, proportional for her petite frame. "You can always pull over, sir."

"Don't tempt me, dear...I'm quite aroused enough to take you up on it, and frankly, I'm not sure what to make of this sudden predicament."

Nichole leaned back and drew her knees together up near her chest, at the same time reaching underneath her skirt, looping her thumbs in her panties and sliding them slowly down her perfect legs. With a grin, she slipped them off her feet and tossed them into the floorboard.

Morgan watched as long as he could manage before returning his eye to the road, but then he felt a sharp poke in his upper thigh. When he glanced down, the lovely, incredibly sexual Miss Thomas had spread her legs apart and placed her left shoe heel firmly into his thigh. Her bare, shaved pussy was crimson with arousal. She wasn't faking anything at all...she was absolutely turned on. The sight of it had Morgan's little nubby dick hard as steel in a split second, his balls tight.

As she softly caressed the full face of her pussy, she purred up at him with a genuine smile. "Touch me, sir...right here..." she whispered out loud and rubbed a finger along her cherry, swollen clit.

Morgan swallowed dryly but wasted no time obliging her. His fat little hand moved back to her thigh, edging along, feeling her bare flesh and nearly timidly all of a sudden, made contact with her pussy with the top of his fingers. He could feel her clit tumbling between them - a sensation he'd not felt in years, but that he quickly remembered and relished. Morgan Styles pushed his thumb against her clit and began slow, gentle, rubbing circles. She murmured in pure pleasure, her pussy beginning to pulse.

"I'll have a wreck before it's over, dear...I'm a second away from pulling this car over. Is that what you want?" Morgan noticed he sounded like...like her father...a thought that eased to him with wicked delight.

With another purring smile, Nichole nodded. "Yes, sir...it is."

Morgan Styles drove a bit farther until they reached a pasture road. He slowed the car and eased it off the highway, nose in, facing a rusted iron cattle gate. He put the car in park, leaving the AC running. He could already feel sweat from desire moistening his skin. Having stopped, he slid free of the wheel toward the center and turned ever so in the seat to watch his curiously horny assistant begin to masturbate herself using his hand and fingers. He couldn't help but slide his free hand along her other leg at the calf, stroking it as if it was his throbbing prick.

"Mmm...Miss Thomas...that is very sexy..." Morgan breathed in awe and delight. He could now see her slit inviting and open, glistening with her own arousal. Morgan slid his thumb down from her clit and began to rub the fleshy hole, dabbing it in and out, watching for any sign that she was displeased. She wasn't the least bit displeased. He may not have been with a woman in years, but he hadn't forgotten the look, feel, and scent of raw arousal in a woman. Miss Thomas was clearly turned on, no doubt at all.

Once he'd slid is fat thumb inside her pussy and felt her muscles clench around it, he knew that she wouldn't be saying no any time soon. Still, he was well aware this seemed to delight her, teasing and using him for her pleasure, so Morgan Styles decided then and there to let her lead the way until she flowed with cum. He would try not to get overanxious to push things.

He did, in fact, enjoy this about her. The tight hot cunt hugging his fat little thumb was pure pleasure, or so he thought, until Miss Thomas thrust her pussy into his hand, and pulled two more of his fat, stubby fingers down to her hole. The little minx wanted more? By all means! Morgan Styles retrieved his pussy soaked thumb, turned his palm up and inserted her two chosen fingers, thrusting them deeply inside her, tracing his thumb over her clit. His fingers squeezed together inside her. God, she was perfect.

She met his probing fingers with wider legs, gripping his wrist with both hands. Her head flung back, but he could see the smile of lust across her lips, her eyes closed in pleasure. She seemed to like fucking his fingers.

After several minutes, Nichole eased up, careful not to turn loose of his fingers in her cunt, and reached in front of her, looking into his eyes. She scooted up closer and began to unbutton his shirt. At first, Morgan Styles felt ashamed, not wanting her to see his ugly, flabby gut. He winced, positive that she would take one look and it would destroy this fabulous gift of a mood.

Artfully, without moving his fingers out of her hole, she managed up on both knees beside him and as she unbuttoned his dress shirt, she began to trace her tongue along his chest. Unfortunately, old school attorneys tended to wear old school under shirts and it appeared to be in her way.

Undaunted, Nichole kissed and nibbled along his neck, while slipping her hands underneath the shirt, and over his protruding man tits and fat belly, reaching below it to find the zipper of his slacks. Before she found that, she felt his hard erection pushing the fabric upright, and circling her fingers along the shaft of it, began to stroke him through his pants. Kissing his neck, up to his ear, she bit the lobe and breathed warmth into it, "Mmm, you're so nice and hard, sir..." she whispered. "I want to touch you, too."

Morgan was breathing heavier now, heavy arousal overtaking him. He answered simply by raising his hips off the seat to unfasten his pants and struggled a bit trying to push them down his fat thighs. His squat, tiny cock bobbed upward and Nichole immediately moved back, taking it in hand. She looked at it as if it was the most beautiful appendage she'd ever seen, even nearly convincing him she took great delight in the visual.

He knew he was little, perhaps close to 4 inches fully erect, bulbous head and all, but this young woman of his dreams smiled with genuine adoration, then lowered her head, opened her lips and began wetting it down with her tongue. Oh dear god, that's amazing...he thought, and in a breathy whisper, "that feels amazing...ohh, mmm, yes, yes...so amazing..."

Pulling back ever so, kissing the shaft of his little prick, Nichole purred and answered, "I only want your pleasure, sir."

Of course, she knew that he was pleased. Morgan smiled, closing his eyes and nodded, "You're nothing but pleasure, dear...I love it." He brushed his fingers through her long, soft silken hair. What an angel...outstanding!

In response, Nichole thrust against his fingers, reminding him he'd stopped actively fingering her needful cunt while indulging in her expert sucking and licking. Morgan pushed his fingers deeper inside her and resumed thrusting until she was fucking his fingers, his cock in her mouth in synch. As her head raised, she sucked his dick with firm tugging, darting her tongue around the head, teasing his hole, and then slid her wet mouth down the shaft, taking him into her throat with unsurprising ease.

Her hand stroked the shaft and made loose but highly arousing circles around his cock head. Her other hand had finally found his balls and began teasing them with her fingertips. At one point, as she stroked his prick, she began flicking his balls with her tongue.

Morgan gasped with pleasure at the intensity. Without realizing it, he'd muttered, "Nichole, I'm so close...so close..."

A moan of sheer delight uttered from her throat as she'd slid her mouth down his shaft, a moan he felt through his dick in spades. She sucked him deeper and more passionately, slipping her free hand beneath his balls and making a half successful attempt to find his asshole. Morgan lifted his fat ass off the seat and Nichole was able to slip her fingers down his crack and find his hole. As she fingered it, dipping her tiny digit into his anus, she sucked harder, bobbing wickedly up and down his aching dick, and as she began to move up, she felt Morgan's body tense, his breath stifle, and a groan leave his throat. The pleasure was intoxicating, he'd never had a woman finger his asshole before and it felt unbelievable. His body broke into chills.

In a flash, he felt the cum hurl out of his balls, up the shaft and explode out of his dick; in the same flash realizing Nichole did not move away. She sucked down onto his pulsing prick and swallowed every drop of his creamy cum. She was thrusting down on his fingers ever harder and it was all he could do to keep from ramming his stubby fingers up her cunt, though he practically was, in spite of himself. He came furiously, her tiny finger pushing into his anus, her warm, wet mouth sliding up the cock head and licking up all of his jism without stopping until he was spent.

She was truly delightfully perfect.

Reluctantly, Nichole eased her finger from his asshole, slid her hand up his nuts to hold them while she finished off his spectacular blow job with an affectionate kiss to the head of his increasingly flaccid dick. Morgan leaned his head back and breathed deeply, forgetting again to thrust his fingers in her pussy. She leaned up and kissed the elder man on his cheek.

In his ear, "I've pleased you, sir?"

"Oh sweet god, little lady, I've not felt this good since I was younger than you! That felt exquisite. Thank you!" His gratitude was sincere. His stubby fingers still lodged in her pussy. He didn't have the heart to move his hand anymore. He could keep her cunt attached to his fingertips until he dropped dead, she was so hot, wet, and tight. He pushed and wiggled them inside her. She giggled and wiggled herself in his grasp and kissed him again.

"I think I am going to enjoy our trips to Flagstaff, sir."

Morgan smiled. Sir. She could call him whatever the fuck she wanted. "That would certainly please an old horny devil like me. You're a very naughty little lady...I had no idea you would take any interest in me."

Nichole squeezed her pussy tightly around his fingers, gazing lovingly at him. She dropped her dainty hand down against his chest, cupping his man tit in it. "Well, sir...we all have needs and desires. I did tell you that I was very eager to please you. In any way you desire," she said, as she traced her fingertip around his nipple; it quickly stiffened.

"I'm old enough to be your father, you know." Morgan skirted another of his secret desires.

"Mmm...Mr. Styles, yes, know...and I love it," she purred, and ran her tongue along his fat nipple, sucking it into her mouth.

Morgan chuckled, "Do you, now? Then again, if I was your father, you surely would never have responded to me this way."

Teasingly, she countered: "What if I did? Would you still?"

Touchy area with a potential for ugly landmines. Morgan relished the incestuous idea, probably due to his secret desires for sweet younger things. Since she was clearly baiting him with the idea, perhaps she was into a little daddy play? What a lustful thought! "Miss Thomas, if you were my little girl, and you responded to me just this way, I admit it would be very difficult for me to refuse you. Genes or not. You are powerfully enticing."

Instead of recoiling in disgust, the idea seemed to delight her. She seemed unconcerned with the taboo as she suckled his man tit in her mouth.

Morgan looked at her with curious interest, studying her for any sign of a prank but she seemed quite sincere. Still, he was reluctant to share that depth of his fantasy just yet, though he loved the notion. He didn't fully trust the situation. "It's quite the naughty fantasy, indeed, Miss Thomas. You would be a hard little girl to refuse, that much I can admit."

Nichole kissed his cheek. "I loved the way you came for me, sir."

"I loved the way you...well, the way you did everything you did."

"Any time, sir...any time," she teased.

Neither of them seemed to notice the long line of cars speeding by. Morgan caught his breath and smiled, unable and unwilling to remove his fingers from her cunt.

"Would you like me to return the favor, Miss Thomas?"

"Mmm, yes, I would!" Nichole edged away from him and lay back across the seat. Morgan licked his lips and awkwardly attempted to turn in the seat to reach her dripping pussy with his mouth. Unfortunately, the attempt only reminded him that he was too much of a lard ass to pull it off. With shame, Morgan lowered his eyes and uttered an embarrassed chuckle.

"I don't believe I'm able to get a good position in the car. Perhaps we could wait until we're at my home where I could please you properly."

"I understand, sir. But may I ask a favor?" She seemed so earnest.

"Of course, my dear...anything you want."

"Keep your fingers inside me until we're back? It feels so nice."

"I'd be delighted." Morgan laughed as he applied the brake and had to shift to reverse without the use of his right hand. Nichole giggled with amusement, but seemed to trust the situation readily.

Back on the highway, Morgan drove with his left hand and continued wiggling and thrusting his soaked slick fingers in her pussy. She would writhe and moan, sometimes rubbing her clit and lifting her ass off of the seat to get him deeper. She still had not exposed her full breasts to him, but he could tell easily they would be perfectly smooth orbs with gorgeous nipples that he looked forward to sucking.

Since they had crossed a tremendous comfort barrier, Morgan spoke more openly to her, and she reciprocated without hesitation, while still maintaining her sweetly polite "yes sirs" and "no sirs" and... "sirs."

He'd asked what prompted her sudden wantonness on the drive back. Nichole had told him that she'd always admired him and wanted to please him. He'd edged closer to his own insecurity and asked the delicate question -- did she not find him rather disappointing, unattractive, considering his weight, and then his age?

Not at all, she'd assured him, as she traced her nails lightly along his wrist. She had found him appealing, weight and all, and the urge had overtaken her. She confessed that she'd not been this turned on by a man in years. Perhaps it was a strange to him, but not to her; she truly wanted him.

Whatever it was that inspired it, she assured him it was not a passing fancy. If he wanted her, she would belong only to him, willing to do anything he wanted. However, before Morgan could respond, she added one thing more to the unexpected admission.

"But what I find myself most interested in, sir, is exploring fantasies together, and fetishes. I know you have dirty fetishes as I do, Mr. Styles and I would love for us to share those with each other, to really push away boundaries and do everything with each other...wouldn't you like that?"