Dirty Mr. Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nope, Morgan didn't see that coming, either. He wondered if any of his fetishes would offend her. Of course they would. Many were downright illegal because they offend somebody somewhere. He'd still not quite connected the dots that apparently, one of her fetishes included fucking old, fat men - not that he would protest...the girl was a dream.

"What sort of fetishes do you have in mind, Miss Thomas?"

"Make me cum again and I'll tell you..." she teased, bouncing her ass and pussy playfully on the seat. She looked so at ease laying across the seat.

Morgan shook his head and grinned, and worked her tight little hole until she was writhing and thrusting in the seat. He decided to return the favor and lower his thumb down the firm crevice of her ass until he found her silky shaved anus. As he circled his thumb around it, Nichole spread her legs as wide as they would spread and cupped her tits in both hands. "Mmm, yes...do it, sir..." she pleaded. Her little slit gaped open hungrily. He smiled.

He pushed the entrance of her tight asshole but barely managed the tip. Nichole was arching now, primed and ready, rubbing her clit hard as she moaned and thrust toward him. Gently, Morgan pushed more of his thumb into her awesomely tight asshole and had her bucking for more. The sight of her pleasure began to arouse him again. Thinking out loud, Morgan announced:

"Mmm, what I wouldn't give to be able to shove my cock right up your tight sweet asshole, little girl."

And with that, Nichole arched and squealed out loud. He didn't need to ask, he could feel her body jerk in orgasm, pussy clamping in pulsing spasms around his fingers, cum oozing out of her slit. Though his fat fingers plugged her hole, he realized the gush of liquid trying to flood his fingers meant she would've ejaculated, squirted that sweet stuff right out of her hole into his hand...or better still, his mouth. His cock ached at the very idea.

As she fell back into the seat, breathing, Morgan could no longer resist the urge to taste her. He pulled his pussy soaked fingers from her slit, eased his thumb out of her ass and watched glorious cum gush out of her slit. He brought both fingers up and sucked them into his mouth.

Mmm, the taste of her...so raw and sweet. He licked his fingers clean of her cum. Before he could finish, Nichole had returned to her knees beside him and taken his hand from his mouth. Leaning back just so, she inserted them into her pussy again and squeezed around them, slid them out and raised them to her mouth, sucking his fingers the way she'd sucked his fat little prick...with nothing but devoted affection. She eased his fingers from her warm mouth like a child removing her pacifier. She had a childlike aura about her that easily made him forget she was a fully grown woman.

After she'd cleaned his fingers, she leaned up again and kissed his cheek. He'd not noticed, but she had, that they would arrive in town in a fast 10 minutes. She retrieved the pack of wipes, pulled one free and cleaned her hands and fingers. She pulled another and tended to his, as well.

He marveled at the nurturing way she went about tending to him. She then redressed, good as new. In no time, she looked as proper as she had when he'd seen her that morning, minus lipstick. A second later, as if reading his mind, she retrieved a tube of red shade lipstick, pulled down the visor mirror and applied it with the steady hand of an artist.

When she'd finished, she scooted closer and patted his bulging stomach, resting her head on his upper arm. She slid her hand down under his belly to his stubby cock and casually massaged, stroked, and caressed it until Morgan eased the Thunderbird into the driveway.

.Four.

"This is your home? Oh, it's gorgeous, sir!" Nichole exclaimed.

Morgan smiled with pride; he'd worked his ass off for this place and it was all his. His pride was instantly replaced with the dreaded embarrassment that the mere sight of the clutter may send this girl packing.

"It is lovely, but it's a mess. I hope you're up to this part, dear."

"Of course, sir...I can handle it." She grinned with a wink.

She waited as Morgan raised off the seat to pull up and fasten his slacks. He didn't bother to tuck in his shirt. He hoisted himself from the car and walked around it to open the door for her. She took hold of his offered hand and stepped out of the car.

"Thank you, sir."

"You're so very welcome, my dear."

In spite of the clutter, Nichole felt comfortable in the spacious southwestern home and began to wander around having a look. It almost seemed as though she was oblivious to the clutter and papers strewn about. In fact, it almost seemed as though she was oblivious to his age, his wrinkles, and flab, for she gazed adoringly at him as though he was the most beautiful man alive. He struggled between his disbelief and his ego more than once.

Of course, he hadn't been born yesterday. Though he had suspicions -- beautiful young women simply do not adore and need to please dirty, aging fat men; it doesn't happen in the real world -- he couldn't help but let her indulge herself as long as it lasted. The second she asks for something, the game is up.

Morgan closed the front door, joining her in what was usually the main living room. He walked up behind her, close against her, and took her upper arms in his hands. In response, Nichole reached behind her and found his floppy prick. She squeezed it in her fingers and slowly began to massage it. Morgan reached in front of her and cupped her ample tits in both hands. The scent of her hair had him reeling with desire.

"Ahh, little lady...you'll be the death of me yet..."

Nichole leaned her head back against his chest. His man tits felt like two pillows over his large gut. She fumbled with the fastener of his pants until he intervened to assist her. This time, Morgan pulled his pants down to his ankles giving her full access to his meaty member. Though he wasn't very endowed, his dick felt sculpted and hot in her fingers. The feel of it made her smile as she gently tugged and twirled it in both hands.

As she was occupied, Morgan finally took the liberties with her she'd previously agreed he could take and began to unbutton her blouse, eager to feel those gorgeous tits in his bare hands.

Nichole stepped away from him, though, and then turned to face him. Her gaze moved down his lower half to the floor and then back into his eyes. With a sweet, innocent smile, she unbuttoned his dress shirt and pushed it off of his shoulders. He let it fall to the floor. She began to lift the undershirt when he stopped her, feeling self conscious.

She only smiled again and nudged his hands away, lifting the shirt as high as she could, forcing him to pull it over his head. She knelt to the floor and tugged at his ankle. Morgan lifted his foot and she removed his shoe and sock, then repeated the same with the other foot. He stepped out of his pants and stood above her completely naked.

Self conscious. Uncertain. Nervous. And yet, completely liberated.

Nichole ran both hands tenderly up his calves, his thighs, to his wide hips. On her knees, she looked up at him with all the purity of a school girl and then took his cock in both hands, kissing it. Her forehead nudged against the underside of his hanging gut but she continued kissing his dick with devotion, if not worship. She lifted it upright and knelt lower to lick and suckle his testicles; pre cum oozed from the head of his cock. Nichole lapped it onto her tongue and swallowed it. Then she began kissing and licking his bulbous belly, both hands flat against it, squeezing as she kissed all of it.

Standing up, she had been mouth to nipple with Morgan's droopy bitch tits and sucked one nipple into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue. She opened her mouth wider and took more of his tit, licking and circling the nipple, cupping it with her hands. She moved then to the other, cupping it and lowered the other hand to take hold of his cock with a tug and squeeze.

Just as Morgan leaned down to kiss her lips, Nichole grinned and eased back, dropping her arms to her sides.

"Now...undress me, sir."

"Yes, ma'am."

Morgan was filled with uncomfortable lust, hating being stark naked before such a beautiful creature, yet insanely turned on at the care and devotion she had taken in spite of his lack of appeal. He wanted to rip her clothes from her body but restrained himself with the same slow hand she'd used on him. He removed her blouse. He stepped closer, pressing his fat stomach against her, reached behind and unhooked her bra. He gently pulled it from her arms and let it fall to the floor as he stared with deep pleasure at her perfect tits. Morgan knelt before her, knee joints popping, and slid her skirt down her perfect legs. Nichole stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

Taking a breath, Morgan looked up into her eyes. She was smiling at him with gentle tenderness, if not compassion. He tucked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slid them down to her ankles. She kicked them off and stood naked before him, save but her sexy heels.

There the both of them stood, face to face, naked and exposed; she with her perfect, tan, youthful figure, luscious legs, beautiful bare pussy and tits, and he with his pale, round fatness, his short, squat dick and his wrinkled 63 year old flesh. Thirty years older, old enough to be her father and yet, this woman who could have any man she wanted, for some reason had wanted him. He couldn't complain, wouldn't dare...he would indulge her every wish and desire, but always waiting on a punchline. There had to be one, this doesn't happen in real life. Miss Thomas should be naked with some hot young stud, and he should be indulging the grim Miss Gilbert.

Nichole smoothed her palms all over his body with the same adoration she'd handled his dick, following her soft caresses with soulful kisses everywhere her hands went. Morgan Styles breathed in at the pleasure, and began to return the favor. Soon, they were touching and caressing each other into a state of abject lust, and Nichole sweetly instructed him to sit back on the sofa. He obliged and Nichole moved closer, straddling his lap and brought her bare, shaven pussy down on top of his throbbing cock. She pulled it upright along her slit and began a sexy thrust, sliding her pussy lips up and down his shaft holding it against herself.

Knowing the answer all the same, she asked teasingly:

"Would you like to fuck me now, sir?"

"Oh, sweet god, yes..." moaned Morgan, his tiny prick pulsing.

Nichole's pussy was dripping wet, slick and hot, as she used her hands to spread her lips and maneuvered herself directly over the head. Morgan held his dick steady and they both watched as she slowly pushed his fat little cock head just into her wet hole. They both moaned and then grinned. She pushed down a little more and Morgan nearly shot off that second at how tight and snug her amazing cunt felt around his dick.

She lifted up a bit and then pushed down more, sucking more of his thickness inside her. It was pure rapturous torture. When she'd pushed his dick all the way inside her, clit rubbing the hilt, Nichole began a slow, steady, tormenting thrust up and down his fat little cock, nearly making him pass out from the heady pleasure. His fat hands gripped her soft, firm hips and moved with them as she stroked him with her hungry, but ever so patient cunt.

All the while, she gazed directly into his eyes and smiled with such innocence he had to remind himself she initiated all of this on her own.

For a moment, she leaned back, bracing her hands atop his knees, and Morgan leaned up and began to suck on her nipples, pushing both tits close together so he could slide his lips and tongue between them. She rode his dick a little faster, moaning and purring at his touch.

Since Morgan had cum earlier, he was fortunate to have a more prolonged sexual interlude and hoped to better pleasure her, tend to her. He slipped a hand behind her, cupping her ass cheek in his palm and then moved it down between her legs from behind, feeling the gushing wetness of her hole filled up with his cock.

Nichole leaned forward again, arching her back and her ass outward a bit and Morgan quickly caught on that she wanted him to finger her asshole again. She whispered to him to lay back on the sofa and he held her down on his cock as he obliged, resting his head on a throw pillow. She then instructed him to spread his legs apart, and as she arched her ass to accommodate him, she reached behind her, between his legs, and eagerly made contact with his asshole. He moaned and raised up as best he could, spreading his legs, as they both fingered each others' assholes while she slowly rode his fat little cock.

Morgan began to thrust a bit faster, edging closer.

"Does it feel good, sir?" she teased.

"God, yes, baby..."

"Do you like fucking me, sir?"

"I love fucking you...your pussy is so tight and sweet...oh, god..."

"Can I share a secret with you, sir?"

More teasing. She could've probably told him she's really a man and right that second he wouldn't have cared; her pussy felt exquisite, her finger in his asshole felt exquisite, and her tight ass gripping his middle finger felt exquisite. There wasn't much she could say that he wouldn't truly find delicious.

"Yes, baby...tell me anything...just don't stop fucking my cock."

"I won't sir...I love fucking your cock..." she emphasized it with a quicker, harder thrust. His hand squeezed her fleshy thigh. Nichole lowered down on top of him, her nipples grazing his chest, her mouth against his ear and she shared with him her secret at just the right moment.

Morgan heard it, it began to register, and the idea of it drove him mad with lust. He pushed his finger deep into her asshole, causing her to squeal, at the same time he wrapped his arm around her waist and thrust himself up, harder and deeper into her. Against his judgment, he could not stop...the idea overtook him and he fucked the young woman furiously, like a crazed madman, and she fucked his prick right back, digging her nails into his shoulders, both moaning and grunting with pleasure until they slammed hard into a violent orgasmic rush.

When it subsided, she fell onto him to catch her breath. Morgan Styles shook his head at the whole experience, trying to make sense of it all, unsure, but unable to unwrap his arms from around her naked flesh. His cock still buried inside her, and she, nestling against him, wiggling her little pussy the way she would, was a sensation Morgan did not want to ever end.

But her secret...that was the one thing he hadn't counted on and he wasn't sure how knowing it would change everything. So far, Miss Thomas did not seem the least bit fazed -- probably because it was her secret all along -- but she lay atop him, still draining his cum from her satiated hole onto his mount, both of them drenched in sweat. She seemed quite pleased with herself, and with him. In spite of himself -- and her secret -- he genuinely did not want her to move. He felt warm peace having her close against him this way. Who knows how much longer it would last.

Demurely, her melodic voice kindly disrupted his contemplation.

"Tell me what you're thinking about, sir..."

He should've anticipated that, such a typically female question. This time, he understood exactly why she was inspired to ask, even though he was sure she gathered by the way he'd lost control to the point he had to fuck her as hard as he did, that he was okay with it on some level, at least. Truth be told, the idea of it electrified him. That's why he lost control in pure lustful indulgence. He couldn't help himself. His cock had never been so hard.

"I'm thinking you're one naughty little lady."

Squeezing his soft dick from the inside, she giggled playfully and replied, "You can spank me if you like, sir...any time."

"How long have you had this little secret of yours, might I ask?"

Morgan remained calm, not entirely sure he was prepared for an answer, but he knew damn well he needed one, and in a hurry.

Nichole raised up and looked into his eyes, bracing herself with both hands on his chest since his body covered most of the sofa.

"Are you angry?"

Was he? She'd sprang it on him under false pretenses...during a contrived sexual encounter...but then, he could see why she chose the route she did. Truthfully, no...he wasn't mad, at least about that part, and told her so. But that secret, that was one he hadn't anticipated. Worse, she was well aware of his reaction to it. He couldn't deny it.

"I'm not sure how I feel, my dear. It wasn't anything I'd been prepared for. And my own reaction...well, that may be a delicate matter."

"I understand. I apologize for misleading you. If you'd prefer that I go away, I will."

Nichole began to raise up, but Morgan Styles wrapped his arms around her and shook his head.

"No...not at all, I don't want you to go anywhere. We'll obviously have to talk shortly. No way around it, now."

"Sir, do I still have my job as your assistant?"

A fair and legitimate question under the circumstances. She knew that his answer would be his real truth, if nothing else...and she would respond accordingly.

After a bit of a pause, Morgan felt his cock stiffen and twitch with a spasm at the thought; how wet, warm, and luscious she felt. The secret, now their secret, the very idea of it was a kinky turn on...but the reality of it -- that may be another matter entirely. Clearly, his prick relished the entire idea of it and had no problem at all. Morgan Styles had revealed himself in that.

"I won't fire you, Nichole. But I will understand if you should choose to quit. With severance pay, of course." It was still a generous offer.

"Do you want me to quit?" She asked, suddenly uncertain.

Morgan answered honestly:

"No, no, dear. I hope you will stay indefinitely. You've not even gotten started with the real job." He popped her playfully on an ass cheek.

"But, I'm not sure how to handle this situation."

Feeling at ease, Nichole heaved a sigh, eased up and kissed her kind and understanding, aging boss on the lips. "Thank you, sir."

"Whatever will we do for an encore, Miss Thomas? This one seems to have outdone everything I would've ever come up with."

Nichole smiled and kissed him again. This time, Morgan kissed her back tenderly and lovingly. It wasn't half bad, he told himself. It may take getting used to, though he'd been used to it for years.

He had to admit, he absolutely loved fucking the girl, and the way she'd handled herself all along was most impressive. Her little cunt felt amazing, her sweet mouth around his dick felt amazing, and she's definitely a beautiful young woman. He knew he would love to fuck her again and again, as often as she was of a mind for. The more he considered it, the more aroused he got...kissing her with more passion, finally taking another chance and slipping his tongue into her mouth.

With eager acceptance, Nichole gently swirled her tongue around his and slowly began to writhe herself against him, feeling his hardness grow.

"I don't know, sir...but I look forward to it..." she confessed.

Morgan's fat, stubby prick thickened up as she wiggled herself around him. He loved the way she squeezed her cunt around his dick...it drove him crazy with desire. In fact, he mused, it made him feel...owned.

Nichole nestled against him, beginning a slow, grinding thrust, fully intending to get his cock ready for another round. She seemed to take genuine delight in having his prick stuffed inside as often as possible.

"All I know is that I want to be yours, for you to do with me however you please. I know you want me, too, sir...I know I've pleased you."