Dirty Mr. Styles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan shook his head in despair and discomfort. The damage had been done. He'd expected he had simply indulged fetish and fantasy. The reality he'd actually fucked his daughter hit him like a freight train.

That changed everything.

"I don't know what to say...fantasy is one thing, and I readily admit that I have had some unsavory experience with young girls that could ruin me, and that it has been successfully capped in mere fantasy since then, but I thought you had been sharing a fantasy. I confess that I surrendered to lust and indulged us both. But the knowledge that I have had intercourse with my own flesh and blood...I don't know what to say to that..."

"Do you regret this now?" She asked him again, more directly.

Lowering his eyes, unable to look at her this time said plenty. He shook his head again, unable to answer, unsure how he even felt about this. Her story was tragic, his was deviant and unlawful, but this...this he had done, even though he hadn't the knowledge...this was deranged.

And still, he sat fully naked in the bath with his own daughter...his now grown daughter who had deceived and seduced him within 24 hours. Now the desire he'd felt was swiftly being replaced with guilt, fear, and shame. How could he do such a distasteful thing?

The water had turned cold, as had the mood. Nichole heaved a sigh and gripped the rims of the tub, pulling herself up. Morgan looked up at her, his eyes scanning the full length of her body, the water droplets rolling down her legs. She stepped out and reached for a thick green towel, dried herself and set it down on a bath chair, all in silence. She wasn't mad; she was hurt and once again cast aside.

Without looking back, and without a word, Nichole walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

A short time later, Morgan appeared in the living room, now wearing a knee length white bathrobe and slippers. Nichole was fully dressed, sitting primly on the sofa edge. She did not raise her eyes to meet him. Instead, she continued staring at an inch of a swirl on an ornate Navajo rug and told him she needed to get back to pick up her car. She was tired.

He sat down beside her, deflating the cushion with his weight. Pacing his words, he gently offered:

"Nichole, I am uncertain right now what to say, or how to adapt to what's happened between us. This morning, you were my beautiful assistant. This afternoon, you were my fantasy lover. This evening, all of that changed and now I am faced with this reality that not only have I had a child all these years, I've also had sexual relations with my flesh and blood. I feel betrayed and deceived, but I truly understand your motivation. I find it difficult to be upset with you, regardless...but this is a serious predicament for us both."

"Yes, sir...I understand. I should be getting home."

"Now, now..." Morgan replied, placing his hand on top of her leg, "no need to regress to the sirs...we're most certainly beyond that sort of formality." Briefly, he reflected on the irony of this familiar exchange. When she remained silent, Morgan heaved a sigh and told her he would be a minute to get dressed, then he would return her to the office for her car.

Just as he began to move his hand away, she placed hers on top of it to stop him. When she looked up finally, her sparkling blue eyes appeared hazed with tears. The sight of it squeezed his heart. He smiled thinly at her.

"I need you to tell me if you regret this...please." she said pleadingly. "I just need to know."

He still held her gaze and slowly shook his head.

"No, Nichole. As shameful as it is, I do not regret what's happened. Perhaps we both needed it to happen in our own individual ways, for different reasons. Perhaps it would be a form of closure and heal--"

"I don't want closure," she snapped back. "I don't need closure!I want you in my life, just as we were today, loving each other. Don't you understand? I know exactly what this is, I'm not stupid. I know it's twisted and I know it's taboo, and I don't care. I can be your daughter and your lover. We can take care of one another and build a real life together. I can keep it a secret, obviously...but it would be our own secret."

She pulled his hand a bit higher on her thigh. He was unwittingly not the least bit reluctant. "I know I pleased you...I could feel how aroused you were all day long. I know you enjoyed it all, every second. None of it has to change because you know who I really am now. It just doesn't."

She let go of his hand as she turned on the seat, facing him more directly. Gazing into his eyes as she'd done all along, with pure devotion, Nichole reached across and tugged at his bathrobe enough until it pulled open down the front, and then deliberately took his cock in her hand, gently massaging it. "I know this feels good to you...and you know it."

He continued looking at her, cracking ever so briefly as the feel of her warm hands on his shaft gave way to forbidden pleasure.

As she massaged him, not to his surprise, his cock began to stiffen at her touch. Nichole stood up and stepped in front of him, and then eased onto her knees between his open legs. This time she looked up at him with desire, with adoration, with need, holding his stubby dick in both hands (though she only needed one). "Ask me again..." she'd told him.

"Ask me again what you did that day after the lake...ask me to do that for you."

"Nichole..." Morgan began to shake his head. "Don't do this, my dear...you don't have to." His fingers brushed through her hair, down her cheek and lifted her chin toward him.

"Ask me..." she insisted, her eyes loving, tear filled, and pleading.

He couldn't deny his arousal inside her talented hands. Even if he told her no, she would know he was lying...his own cock was betraying him. Somewhere, his body had yet to connect to the reality of the situation. He found her exquisitely enticing in spite of himself.

"Do it..." she said more firmly, slowly stroking the shaft.

Morgan faltered and leaned back. Caressing her smooth cheek, he relented once again to her desires.

"Wouldn't you love to give daddy's penis a little kiss?"

Saying the words caused his cock to twitch upright involuntarily.

The smile that came across her lips was pure delight. She had won. She lowered her head and brushed her lips across his cock head, closing her eyes, and began to kiss and caress his cock with loving devotion. No licking, no sucking. She simply kissed every inch of it, long sensual kisses as she would his lips. He was touched by this gesture and realized that she adored him as her father enough to want his happiness, his pleasure...she loved him.

Finally, somebody did.

That reality cracked through his reluctance to indulge such a deviant relationship and for the first time, Morgan Styles found himself contemplating and rationalizing as he watched his beautiful little girl, now a grown woman, tending to his most intimate member with nothing but exquisite love and devotion. He couldn't help feel ever more drawn in to her, truly appreciating that she cherished him enough to do all of this for him.

"That's my girl..." he whispered, not quite realizing it until he heard it, and when he did, he realized that he felt more at ease with the notion than he'd expected he should feel.

"That's it...kiss daddy's cock...mmm yes, that feels amazing."

The words flowed easier than he'd thought they would've, as if saying it out loud would make the deviance lessen.

Morgan Styles breathed a bit harder, once again surrendering to his darker perversion.

Lifting her chin a bit, when she looked up at him questioningly, yet smiling, Morgan couldn't help himself.

"You are so beautiful, my dear. I feel that I am too much at the mercy of your sexuality and desire to truly say no to you. I would be a bold liar to tell you that I did not enjoy being inside you, or that I did not enjoy the pleasure you gave me."

He heaved a sigh and smiled lovingly at her, and once and for all, Morgan Styles fully relented.

Nichole licked slowly up his shaft and twirled her tongue around the head of his dick, looking up into his eyes and smiling as she did so.

"It is a strange situation we're in...knowing now that you're my flesh and blood, my only daughter..." he continued, breathing deeper in pleasure as he watched her teasing his cock so perfectly. He was truly amazed he was even able to get hard this many times, let alone cum as much as he had.

"...but, truth be told, I have truly enjoyed fucking your hot little pussy today. You are an outstanding lover..."

Nichole smiled up at him. A single delicate tear snaked her cheek.

"I am proud of you as my little girl, my daughter...and I would be honored to also take you as my lover, my mate...and baby girl, we can fuck as often as you desire...under one condition." Morgan smiled, teasingly.

Nichole sat up, her eyes questioning, licking languidly up his shaft.

"I know," she grinned sweetly. "Stop calling you sir..."

Morgan laughed out loud and thumbed away the streak of wetness on her cheek.

"Well, there is that...but I want you to come home, to live here with me, to sleep in my bed. I want us to take baths together, give pleasure to one another. To live openly as lovers. And before you ask, of course you can continue as my personal assistant if you prefer. I want to give you all the love I missed out on throughout your life. I want to kiss your lips, worship your sweet pussy, fall asleep with my cock in your mouth. I want you to be mine, always. I would be honored to be your father and your lover."

She was stunned and elated. In a graceful hurry, Nichole undressed herself and stood fully naked before him, then leaned down and pushed open his bathrobe, helping him take it off. She climbed onto his lap, straddling him, positioning her bare pussy directly on top of his dick and pressed her nakedness against his stomach.

As his fingers brushed through her hair, Nichole leaned up and began to kiss her father seductively, teasing his lips with her tongue, twirling and tracing it along his own. Her cunt was as wet as always and the silken feel of it made his cock throb. Kissing became more hungry and passionate, lust filled, but they didn't stop. Morgan lifted her up, stood, and then lay her onto her back across the sofa.

"This is how daddy likes to fuck his little girl..." he'd teased, slipping easily now into the reality he'd always fantasized about. He parted her knees and lay over her, holding himself up by his forearms.

"Now, daddy's going to eat that sweet young little pussy I've missed out on your whole life....sweet, sweet little cunt."

Morgan heaved his weight onto the sofa as Nichole threw her legs over his shoulders and began running her fingers through his thinning dark and gray hair. Morgan no longer considered the wrongfulness of it all, only the deviance and his most cherished fantasy he could finally indulge.

All he wanted to do was absorb her, baby girl or not...and with a leering, dirty grin, Morgan Styles led into her aching pussy and began lapping at it in long strokes of his tongue, tugging and pulling at her clit, sucking it in. God, how sweet she was. Between licks, sometimes muffled, Morgan had begun to let go -- to really let go -- of the dark arousal intoxicating his mind.

"Oh, yes mmm...I love my sweet little girl's cunt.. Do you like that" He tugged her clit. She grinned and wiggled closer. "Mmm, take daddy's fingers..." as he slid three inside her sloshing wet cunt and began to thrust them hard and deep, sucking her clit into his mouth. His prick ached for her.

"Yes, daddy...mmmm...I love you...." she giggled sweetly.

"Mmm...baby...I need to be inside you...god, you're an amazing little girl..." Morgan sucked her clit long and hard, pulling his fingers out of her hole and offering them to her, which she readily took into her mouth. He groaned, absently stroking his dick as he watched. She reached down and guided his stubby, but thoroughly happy little prick into her aching pussy and Morgan Styles shoved it in deep, causing her to squeal and giggle.

"Ahh, you like daddy's hard cock inside you?"

Nichole grinned with pleasure, "Oh, daddy...yes! I love how you fuck me, don't stop!" She pumped her ass off the sofa to meet his thrust.

This time, Morgan gave it his all, pounding that red little hole as hard as he could, the slapping of his tubby belly against her thin, flat abdomen was ridiculously loud but she didn't care. She was getting him the way she'd wanted for years...hot for her, hard as a steel, and stuffing her full of his cock.

She pulled her knees to her chest and Morgan lifted her ass in both hands to give himself ample thrusting power, slamming her hole with all his strength. He shoved it in deep, circling his hips, grinding into her even harder. Swirling through his mind was the thought...I'm fucking my little girl...I have a daughter and she's exquisite...and I'm fucking her little cunt...amazing!

Morgan wrapped his pale, flabby arms around her tiny frame, squeezing her close against him. Nichole moaned and purred as she suckled his dangling man tit in her mouth, gently biting his nipple.

God, she was so slick and wet.

"Oh, my sweet little girl, such heaven."

Morgan thrust deeper, rolling himself into her, perversion echoing through his head, and unloaded one last scant drizzle of cum into his daughter's eager pussy, his arms trembling from orgasm and the strain of holding himself up above her. Before they gave out and he toppled hard on her -- quite possibly suffocating her -- Morgan Styles hoisted himself up, with her clutched in his arm and turned to his back, gently laying her on top of him instead. The bulbous round of his gut forced his stringy cock out of her exquisite cunt and she whimpered softly before cuddling up against him.

What a most peculiar day, Morgan mused, his fat fingers tracing the gentle ridge of her spine. No more rationalizing. What's done is done, and frankly, he saw no reason why this wouldn't be a most perfect solution to his life -- and hers. He smiled and stroked her long blond locks, barely hearing her tiny whisper against his neck...

"I love you, daddy...and I want to please you...always."

"You've made an old man incredibly happy and fulfilled, my dear."

Morgan Styles smiled again -- he would probably be smiling until he dropped dead -- and said the words he knew rang somewhat hollow, but it was a pleasure to get used to it all the same.

"I love you, too, my dear."

And as she nestled against him, draining wetness onto his thigh, Morgan Styles inhaled deeply, smiled to himself, and closed his eyes.

.Six.

Some time later, a rustle of something coarse brushed against his stomach and Morgan flinched in his sleep. He stirred momentarily but relaxed as he felt flesh graze against his testicles. A quiet, distant awareness that his little girl's insatiable appetites may well kill him before his next birthday settled into a welcome smile.

A few seconds later, he felt his squat little prick stiffen at the cool wetness suddenly enveloping it. Morgan moaned quietly, shifting his weight a bit to allow her perfect little mouth better access. The way she adored his cock was something he'd never experienced before. He breathed deeply, his large slab of weight more relaxed than it'd been in years.

Cool wetness suddenly became deep, firm sucking. A little jarring but nothing he didn't get over soon enough. He could imagine how she looked, hungry for his dick, and loved the very thought of waking up to her sweet blow jobs every morning, though he would have to tell her to tread gently when he's sleeping. He smiled at how much he had to teach her, too.

Deep, firm sucking suddenly became rapid bobbing. Sharp nails dug into his thigh. Morgan Styles winced a little and inhaled a short, quick breath. He wasn't sure what she was doing down there, but feeling her wet mouth on him at all was delightful. He decided he was almost certainly a little raw from having that much sex in one day -- when, truth be told, he'd not had any sex in years and he sorely needed it.

Morgan found himself recalling the trip back from Flag, how she teased him the way she had, how she'd sucked his cock right there on the side of the highway. Bobbing gave way to long, deep sucks, a little harder than before. A little disconcerting. He felt her fingers graze across his testicles -- less gracefully than before, but it was still nice and Morgan ever so gradually began to thrust into her wanton mouth. She began to suck him harder, tugging at it. He drifted back to the side of the road, imagining the sweet head he was getting and how amazing it felt.

Morgan muttered softly: "Lovely girl." He spread his legs apart, the outer one dropping off the edge of the sofa, bracing his foot on the floor.

"Finger daddy's asshole. Mmm...you've got me so hard, baby."

This time, she didn't oblige. She continued slurping hard on his prick though, and Morgan accepted that she wasn't in the mood. She seemed quite eager for it, making such noise this time. The reality that he'd discovered his daughter and fucked her again and again flooded back to his sleepy thoughts. He drifted again, remembering how she arched her pert little ass up at him, spreading her cheeks, begging him to fuck her asshole. God how tight it was.

Morgan was coming awake with arousal, he could feel the cum swirling in his balls, the ache racing through his flesh as she bobbed and sucked hard on his prick. "Mmm....ahhh, yes....that's it...suck daddy's cock..." he muttered again, tilting his head back to indulge. "Love daddy's cock..."

With another few tugs, a little harder than was comfortable, and this time definite teeth scraping, in spite of himself, Morgan Styles erupted another load of cum into her mouth in rapturous spurts. Over his own heaving breath, he vaguely heard a muffled cough, sort of a hack...brief...and though his eyes were closed, he could tell she'd moved away.

The sound of clanking glass nearby jolted Styles fully awake. The haze of sleep wore off easily, though he was groggy and a little disoriented. He was alone on the sofa, naked and spent, but quite satiated. Rubbing his eyes, squinting away sleep, Morgan Styles glanced absently at her approaching from his right and turned his face to greet his lovely angel with a smile.

"I was wondering where you went," he said as he struggled to pull himself upright, "...leaving daddy all alo--" the words died in his throat.

What the fuck?

Towering above him stood the lanky Lena Gilbert, staring down at him with a lustful glint in her eye that made his cock shrivel into his rib cage.

"What the...what are you doing here? How did you get in here?" he grunted, confusion swirling, absently reaching for his bathrobe to cover himself, but the robe was not there. Morgan Styles grabbed a throw pillow instead and pulled it across his groin, disgusted and outraged by this woman's incomprehensible refusal to take no for an answer.

And where was Nichole? His baby girl?

Lena cocked her head to the side and smiled adoringly at him. The scratchy, hoarse drawl oozed from her thin, wrinkled lips as she set a glass onto the dark wood coffee table. Morgan followed it with his gaze, then looked up at her again, his brow furrowing, his body suddenly chilled.

"Oh, Morgan, don't you dare start fussing at me, now." she retorted. "I had to go rinse my mouth out, thank you very much. You know, you could've warned me before you blasted me in the mouth with that mess."