Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very gently, I let myself fall a little forward. I felt her labia open along my shaft. My head slid in, like slipping a ring on a finger.

"Urrrrrrrgh" Kate groaned, a little growl of satisfaction and exasperation.

I recognized that groan. It was the same sound she'd made when I told her she could stay in the master bedroom. God that was hot.

I lowered myself a little furtherÑmy whole head was inside her now! Without even saying a word, Kate suddenly bent her knees up and spread them as far as she could go.

Oh boy.

I slid a little further in. Maybe a quarter of my cock was now inside Katie's little quim. She wrapped her arms around my biceps. Was she trying to pull me forward?

I kept waiting for resistance. Not that I thought she was a virgin. I've been inside enough women to know you don't just slam in. Even if she was really super aroused. It usually took a couple of good knocks for her cunny to welcome me in.

I doubted Kate was really super aroused. There was no foreplay. No build up. She couldn't possibly be this good to go.

Kate's head was still lying back on the blanket. I couldn't really see her face. Couldn't know what she was thinking.

I looked up. Emma was watching me. Smiling.

I leaned in a little more. Suddenly, I slipped the whole way inÑtop to tail.

"Oh!" Kate gasped, "OH! That's nice."

And there it was. I was buried to my balls inside Kate Williams. The hottest girl in high school. The object of my dreams. My best friend's girlfriend.

Holy fucking fuck.

I slid back a little. Amazed at how easily I had gotten in. She was so tight. I felt every little bump and ridge as I slid past. Her pussy seemed to clench at my dick as I dragged it out. Like she couldn't handle having me go. Couldn't bear being empty.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Kate whined as I pulled back, leaving only my head in her.

Then I slid back in. Same pace. Maybe a little faster. Like I said, I wasn't going to last long. I needed to drag this out..

"Oh...that feels sssooooo good," Kate said as I plowed forward.

I was back in to my balls. The happy little fellows bounced off Kate's beautiful butt. The tip of my cock hit an end pointÑher cervix.

Her pussy was fully filled. She squeezed my cock like holding it in a fist. Don't let go. I don't think Kate even realized she was doing it.

All the way in. Leaned fully forward. My chest pressed into Kate's magnificent melons. My face hung right above hers. Kate is a tall girl. I'm still a bit taller. She's a good height for fucking. 5'8". My ideal screwing height. I'd have to add that to my dating profile.

Kate looked up at me. I was all the way in her. She couldn't hide herself. Her big blue eyes searched mine. Frantic with desire and passion. Confusion and fear. Fear of what?

I slid my hands around her sides. I ran them up to her chest. Squeezed her amazing breasts.

"Hey!" Sam said, "She bet a fuck, not a tit feel."

"Oh... Oh Sam. It's OK. OK baby? It's OK... oh GOD it is so much more than OK."

My hands engaged, I slipped back slightly. I rocked back and forth while I rubbed her tits. They hardly fit in my hands. I could have had two hands on each wrist and I might have come up short.

They were incredible. They broke the laws of physics. No breast could be so big yet so tight and firm. The universe didn't allow for such amazing, gravity-defying, incredibly sexy boobs.

I slid back even further. I ran my hands along Kate's tight behind. I put my lips to her breast. Her vagina seemed to sigh in frustration. Her boobs exulted in the ministrations of my mouth. I licked them. I tasted them. I sucked them in whole. I suckled at her little brown nipples. I worshipped at the altar of Kate's monstrous mammaries. I made my obeisance at the holy temple of titty.

Kate's legs still hung open. I could smell her sweet sweet puss. Strong and thick and glorious. It was such a heavy, heady mŽlange. It probably embarrassed the hell out of her to send out such a scent. That made me love it all the more.

Kate shuffled her bum a bit. Tilted. Tried to force more of my cock insideÑto grind her clit against me.

No way.

Go ahead and get yours.

Finally full of Kate's magnificent mounds, I slid my hands back up. I caressed their softness. Tickled her nips. Then I used my new fantastic friends as hand-holds and pulled myself back up. Filled Kate with my cock.

She gasped.

I smiled at down at my crush girl. She said nothing. Her eyes searched my faceÑperplexed. Hoping I'd explain something she couldn't understand. I retreated away from her. I drove right back in.

"Ohhhh. So good. So good," Kate said.

I bounced myself back and forth. Kate gripped my biceps. Hanging on.

"Ohhh so good," Kate moaned, "Why is it so good? It shouldn't be so much better..."

I started a rhythmÑjamming back and forth. My balls were soaked in her girl cum.

"Ohhhh god. It...It's so good...How is it so...it just... Oh...Oh god..."

Kat's arms shot down. She grabbed my ass. Held me buried inside. She looked right up at me.

"Condoms," she said.

Oh my god.

In all the excitement it had completely slipped my mind. There was that moment, right before Emma interrupted me. I was going to ask about condoms. The sentence was still strapped into my mind, ready to be fired out.

"Guess I'm gonna need to borrow one of Sam's condoms."

But then Emma had grabbed my cock and told me to 'Go Get Yours' and Sam was glaring at me while Kate demanded I get started and then I was holding my cock and... The thought had simply slipped away. Until that moment.

I was inside Kate Williams. The girl of my dreams. The hottest girl in high school. My best friend's girlfriend.

Unprotected.

Shit.

Even Sam had never had her bareback.

But there we were. Skin to skin. Cock to cunny. Nothing in between. I tried to pull back a little. Kate held me tight.

"Sam," I gasped (God that cunt felt great. They were going to have to evict me. I would never leave of my own volition), "I'm not wearing a condom."

"Yeah, no shit asshole," Sam said.

"Why didn't you... Fuck just get me a fucking condom, would you?"

Sam started to sprint off.

"Wait!"

The whole room snapped back in shock.

"Wait, Sam. Don't. It's...it's ok," Kate said.

Kate looked at me. Her puss was wrapped around my bare cock like it could never let go.

"It's OK," she said.

"You're on the pill?" I asked.

"We always use condoms," Kate said.

Everyone was frozen in place. The world's strangest holiday card. Sam, halfway between racing into the hallway and turning back to the living room. Kristen and Ashley, sitting to the side. Fingers in their cunnies. Eyes wide with shock. Emma standing above us, hands at her sides, smiling contentedly. Me and Kate just lying there. All the way into the act. My cock in her pussy. Her breasts in my hands.

"It's ok," Kate said, "I don't want... Just...just pull out. Y'know? Pull out before you cum.

I searched her eyes. She was so dead serious. Go ahead and get yours, buddy. Go ahead and get yours.

I started to slide myself back. Get back into rhythm. Get her off and get this over with. I saw myself cumming on those incredible tits. I could more than live with that. Especially if she begged me for it.

"You're sure it's OK?" I asked.

Hey, I took high school health. Your penis puts out its little peeps all the time. Shit happens. You will knock her up. You will not pass GO. You will not get $200.

"Yeah," Kate said. She smiled at me, encouraging. It was a good smile. A warm smile. The kind of smile I always wished she'd save for me.

I started sliding again.

"She's like, really fucking fertile right now, man," Sam said, "Seriously. Her womb is like...primed. You couldn't buy a better day to breed her.

I looked back up at Kate.

She smiled at me as if to say, "Yup! But whatcha gonna do?"

Well, OK then. Get yours, indeed.

"I'll pull out," I promised.

"I know."

I slid back a little more. Half my cock hung outside her passage of pleasure. My shaft was sticky with her essence.

"I will," I said, "I'll pull out."

Back a little more.

"When it's time," Kate said.

"Yeah," I said, "When it's time."

Back a little more.

"I'll pull out when it's time," I said.

Down to just the head now.

"Even a little before," I said, "I won't let you..."

She looked up at me. Her hands were still on my buttocks. I hadn't noticed that till now.

She gave my buns a tight squeeze, smiling all the while.

"It's ok," she said.

Then with one hard push she slammed me home.

"Oh motherfucking GOD! That feels good..." Kate cried.

Kate shifted back. She lifted up her ass. Started humping on my cock for all she was worth.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God,"

I found her rhythm. Matched my thrusts and parries.

Her hungry little pussy just grabbed and sucked and pulled at my cock as I pounded her. We made our own little orgasmic orchestraÑKate's cries. My grunts, The squish of my dick in her cunnie. The bangs of our bodies against the floor.

I thought Kate was out of surprises. Then she grabbed my face. Pressed my lips to hers. The perfect blowjob mouth is pretty perfect for kissing, too. Our tongues rolled over each other, matching the sloppy passion of our privates.

I thrust hard into her, ripping her mouth from mine

"Oh FUCK. So big!"

Another thrust.

"Oh FUCK. So thick!"

Another thrust.

"OH FUCK! So deep!" Kate screamed.

The head of my cock kept bumping up against her back wall. My dick was a marauderÑtrying to break into Kate's sacred cervix. I tried to hold back a little. To stop bruising her fertile belly. Kate just pulled me down harder.

I stopped caring. I stopped thinking. I just kept driving and driving and driving her down. Her breasts shook and wobbled and almost spun with every jackhammer thrust.

Kate took one of her hands off my ass. Slid it between our bouncing bodies. Took hold of her little clitty and rubbed. The tips of her fingers tickled my root

Her body bucked. Kate moaned and shook.

"Just... just a little one," Kate said. She kept jamming herself. She wasn't gonna stop.

Kat's little puss squeezed tighter. I wondered how it was possible. She pulled her hand off her clit and dragged it over my lips. Salty and sweet and oh so good. She took another little lick for herself. Put her hands back down on my thighs.

"Oh god! Oh Jason!"

"Oh Jason! Oh JJ... You loved me so bad back in high school..."

"God, yeah," I grunted. Still striving in and out.

"You followed me everywhere. My little bestie. Oh! Oh Jason...Oh I bet you wanted to fuck me so bad."

"Oh yeah."

"Did you? Did you want to shove that big steaming cock into my little hole? Did you want to stuff me full?"

"Yeah," I gasped, "Yeah."

"OH! Oh God! Oh, I bet you did. I bet you wanted to fill my steaming cunt so bad."

"Uh huh."

"You're so bad. I was just...just a teenager. Just a girl... You wanted to put your peenie in my pussy?"

"Uh huh."

"My friend. My little bestie. You can't put your peenie in my little pussy. You can't slide that cock in me without a condom. You're going to fill me up with all your fertile little bestie spermies?"

Oh god.

"Yeah. Oh yeah."

"Oh. Oh bestie. That's so bad. You're my bestie. You can't put a baby in me. You're my friend. My buddy. You can't put your peenie in me. You're gonna bust you're bestie's little cervix. You're gonna put a baby in her belly?"

I didn't have to even answer. My cock twitched so hard I'm pretty sure everyone saw Kate's pubis jump.

"Oh Jason. Oh JJ. Oh my little loyal bestie."

I pulled back. Slammed in hard. Our pubic bones bounced.

"OH! Not so little anymore. Oh ho ho ho ho. No. Not so little at all. OH! Big bestie! So big! So good! You have to keep fucking me."

'I am."

"You have to keep giving me that amazing, wonderful enormous cock."

"I will," I gasped.

"You can't ever stop," she said.

Kate contracted and shook. Her legs popped up. Kate rested her legs on the small of my back.

"Bit of a bigger one, there."

Kate smiled the post-cum smile. Wide and bright and deepÑfrom her eyes down to her knees.

We rutted on the floor. The blanket slid back and forth with us. Every time I looked into Kate's eyes, I saw this mix of lust and gratitude and fear.

Every time I looked up further I saw Emma. Smug.

"Ohhhhhhh Jason! Oh god that's...FUCK that's so good. Oh JJ. Oh I think I fucked up."

I slowed. Kate kept driving me. Kept pushing me harder.

"I fucked up so bad. I should have had you in high school. You would have had me so good.

"You wanted me so bad. Why didn't I want you? Oh Jason....ssssssoooooooo good."

"It's ok," I said.

"You wanted me so bad. I should have fucked you so good. Oh, baby, I fucked up. It's ok...OH!...it's okay. Just keep fucking me, baby. Just keep fucking me up. Just keep...fucking...me...UP!"

I was going and going. How was I still going? Then suddenly I wasn't going anywhere. A little tingle danced on the tip of my cock., A whole spark shot down to my balls.

"Oh god..." I slowed.

"What? What's wrong?" Kate asked.

"Getting close..."

"Oh. Ok. That's ok baby. Just...just hang on...Hold on for me. I'm almost there. Please baby. Just...please, oh god, I'm almost there."

"O...OK," I said.

Kate pulled at me. Drove me back and forth. Her tits looked ready to take off. I tried to keep pounding with her.

Every euphoric trip down her channel just got me closer. And closer.

My balls were aching again Tingling. My sperm start sliding up my cock. Almost like I had to piss. Holy fuck my balls felt fucking full.

"Oh Jason!" Kate cried, "Oh GOD I love your cock. I really truly do. I do. I love your cock. Don't let go! Oh god please just don't let go."

"I..."

I thrust forward a little.

"I..."

Kate drove me forward even further.

"I gotta pull out!" I shouted, "Oh god Kate I gotta pull out! I'm so close I'm so close I'm so close.

"Oh...oh...almost there," Kate whined. Her body twisted and curved. She twitched and stretched.

"Kate, oh Katie, I'm really really close. Oh Katie, please..."

"Oh Jason, baby."

Kate reached up. She stroked my cheek. Her legs closed tighter around my waist.

"Oh JJ. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna CUM for YOU! I'm gonna CUM on your big hard COCK! Don't you want my cum, baby? My first cum on a real cock? Show me baby. Show me how bad you want my cum.

"I've never had a cock without a condom. Oh GOD it feels so good. Don't you want my cum? LET ME...Let me cum on my first real cock...oh GOD."

Her pussy fucking SQUEEZED when she said that.

"I'm gonna cum, Jason. Jason I'm gonna cum so hard. All...all those times...I don't...I never... Oh GOD...I mean, with my fingers...with Ash...but. But not like this. Not on a cock. Oh GOD I didn't think I could cum on a cock. Oh I need to cum on your cock so bad."

I thought I heard Sam choke behind me. I couldn't stop to look.

"Please. Please JJ. Please tell me it's OK.

"All those little cockies in my cunny. All those little peepees in my puss. And look...I'm cumming. I'm cumming on a cock. I'm cumming on YOUR big cock big bestie! Let me...let me give you...Please. Please I want you to...I need you to...my naughty little pussy needs my big bestie's big ol cock. Let me cum on your COCK! Oh God, PLEASE let me cum on your cock..."

"Kate!" I cried, "Katie! Katie bear!"

I was past the point of words. Kate's legs locked behind me. I tried to grab her attention. She was too far gone.

"Almost...almost..." she moaned.

I felt it. Felt it burst from my balls. Race up my shaft.

I tried to hold it at the head. I tried to wrench back.

Kate's legs held tight. Pushed my penis all the way inside. Balls to asshole. Skin to skin. Cock to uterus.

Kate wrapped me up like a constrictor. There was nothing I could do.

"It's...It's ok Katie. Cum for me. It's OK Katie bear. You can cum. Cum for your bestie. Show my how bad you want to cum."

"Oh...yyyyyyyes!" Kate cried.

Kate's pussy clenched. The dam burst. My cock unloaded into her. I'd held out for so long. My seed just shot out. Pumped her pussy full. White pearlescent cum fired out like water from a fire hose. My world went white. All I could see was in my mind's eye. My cock jammed up against her cervix. Painting her pussy with my fertile seed.

"OH! OH! OH! OH Jason" Kate cried.

"Oh JJ! Oh fuck. you're cumming in MMMMEEEEEEEE! GOD don't stop cumming in me..." she sobbed.

It felt more like pissing than cumming. Streams of sperm shot in her. I shook and howled. Squeezed her boobs like life itself. Drove my cock as deep as I could. Drove deeper. The animal needÑthe drive to reproduceÑto spread myself into Kate's hot, hungry womb.

I buried my head into her bountiful breasts. My cock fired burst after burst. Kate cradled my head. Stroked my hair. Clutched my cock with her cunt.

Kate was rolling and shaking. We rocked with aftershocks. Held each other tight. Like suffering through a storm. My cum fed her cum. Her cum fed mine.

"Oh Jason. OH I can fucking feel you SHOOTING in me. Oh god...there's so much!"

Kate arched her back. She ground herself hard onto my cock.

"OOOHHHhhhhhhh. Oh fuck. My bestie is filling me up! I never... Oh god it feels so good."

I felt my stream subside. My cock throbbed. Gave a few final shots into her. Kate stroked my head. Held me like the baby I'd almost certainly just given her.

"Oh Jason, you came in me."

"I...I'm sorry," I said.

"You naughty boy. You put your dirty little peepee in my cunny. No condom. No pill. You pumped me full of your fertile, fantastic cum."

"I tried to..."

Kate giggled and then sighed.

"Oh god, Jason. Fuck. We have to do that again. Soon. Now."

"I think I might die now," I said.

We stayed in each other's arms. Stuck together with sweat and girl juice and cum.

Kate laughed. Sobbed. Held me tight.

She wouldn't let my cock leave her pussy.

*

Eventually we felt so hot and sticky, we had to separate. Emma helped me up. I thought she'd be pissed, but she seemed oddly pleased.

Kristen was still on the couch, red as a tomato, hands stuffed inside herself. I could tell just by looking she still hadn't cum.

Ashley was sitting next to Kristen on the couch, smiling like the pussy that swallowed the canary.

I looked around for Sam. I didn't see him.

I don't remember much after that. Pretty sure I passed out on the floor.

The last thing I remember thinking was that there was no wayÑno way, no howÑ we were gonna go for a round 2.

Next time: Round 2! Hey, remember all those things I said were never gonna happen? The blow jobs, the fingering, the fucking, the girl-on-girl? Yeah. All that stuff happens. Also, Magic Juice!

1...5678910