Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley made him repeat his bet..

"Yeah. Naked," Sam said, not even looking up from his card.

Without blinking, Ashley bet him back.

"Oral."

Jeez, Ash, you couldn't just follow Kate's lead? Maybe start off with some light hand action?

I waited for the inevitable. Thanks to Sam's girlfriend, he was the only one getting laid on the boat, cards be damned. Now he was gonna get a blowjob from some chick with tremendous boobs and a beautiful bod.

Everyone else folded. I waited for Sam to reveal his strong card and tilt the game firmly in his favor.

Sam showed a nine. Ashley flipped a ten. A lousy freaking ten. And just like that, the king was dead.

Sam just stared at the ground and shook his head.

He slowly stood and slid off his plaid pajama pants. Sam's a cyclist. He's built like oneÑsmall and lithe with huge calves and crack-your-walnuts thighs. He looked so miserable as he shucked his pants, I felt kind of happy for him when a few of the girls complimented his legs.

Then the big reveal. I didn't really want to see my friend's cock. I mean, honestly, it's something I could have done without seeing in my lifetime. But he had to see mine, so I guess fair play and all. Still, could have lived without.

"Oh," Kristen said.

"Not bad, Sam," Ashley smiled.

"There's my little buddy," Kate cried, happily.

The look on Sam's face said it all. He was devastated. Destroyed.

It's not like he had a tiny, little prick. I mean, I haven't seen a ton to compare, but his looked fine. Not a porn penis, but no human has one of those. A good, thick, long member. Not that I noticed.

But the reactions...

When I had whipped mine out, I mean, part of me was pretty sure the girls were just being nice. I mean, that's what girls do right?

"Oh, I've never seen one that big before."

"I don't think that monster will fit inside me."

"Oh God, I've never felt anything so deep."

That's just shit girls are trained to say. Right? Like, you don't see your girlfriend naked for the first time and say, "wow, you really need a boob job."

No. You say,

"Wow honey, those are fantastic."

"Oh my god, your breasts are so beautiful."

"They're not small, they're perfect. I wouldn't change them in a second."

Even if, y'know, the girl really needs to get a boob job.

I figured my former girlfriends were just...doing that. I assumed that Kate, Ashley, Kristen, even Emma were just following the unwritten girl rules vis a vis penis appreciation. I expected that when Sam's little friend came out on stage, he would receive a similar, warm reception.

Apparently not. Apparently all those girls were being 100% completely honest. Which, OK, that's totally fucking awesome. Not gonna lie about that.

Yet there was poor Sam, my friendÑa really truly good friendÑsuddenly coming up short. The girls had made their best efforts to be polite. They were obviously underwhelmed.

"It is a nice cock, Sam," Emma said as he sat down, giving him a good pat on the back.

His poor member, once standing proud, was now as droopy and deflated as Sam himself.

"Y'know what?"

I stood suddenly, unintentionally bringing my own little trophy back to the group's attention, "I think that's a game."

A few disappointed groans. A couple of accepting sighs.

"It's late. I'm tired. We're all tired. My buzz is almost gone. We've got a whole day of swimming tomorrow. This was fun. But I think it's time to call it."

"Oh yeah," Emma said, trying to sound excited, "That could be fun."

"I could make sandwiches," Kate said.

"I can help with that," Kristen volunteered. She had, like, 12 brothers and sisters. It was probably thrilling to make lunch for only 6 people.

"OK," I clapped my hands together, "that sounds like a plan. We'll sleep in, have a late breakfast..."

"No," Sam said.

I turned and looked at my friend, still sitting on the ground, His junk was well hidden behind his pale, toned legs.

"It's not fair," Sam said.

"C'mon honey, it's ok. Let's call it a night," Kate said. She clearly implied she would put out as soon as we split up.

"No. It's not fair," Sam repeated, "You girls play poker?"

The girls all shook their heads. Eight beautiful boobs shook along with them. Man, I had to get these girls to disagree with me more often.

"Jason plays poker. Right Jay?"

I agreed, somewhat reluctantly.

"You don't just...win a big hand and then walk away from the table. It's not good...what's the word?"

Sam snapped his fingers as he tried to think.

"Etiquette," I said.

"Right. It's not good etiquette," Sam said, "You win a monster hand, you sit down and let the table win some of its money back. Then, when things are a little more equitable, you get up and cash out."

"I don't think we did that for anyone else," Kristen said, cautiously.

"Sure we did," Sam said, his voice gaining in strength, "Remember when you had to kiss little Emmy before? We didn't just call it a night right there, because if we did you'd feel like shit. So we hung around and played a little longer.

"When Ash showed her titties, or when Katie lost her top or when JJ dropped trou none of them felt bad because we kept playing. We moved on. We let everybody feel like they came out a winner.

'Little Emmy' leaned forward. She would have looked pretty imposing except, y'know, she was topless. Her teeny tits did their best to hang down. So cute.

"He's kind of got a point," Emma said

"I don't want anyone to feel bad about tonight," Kristen said.

"Just a couple more hands, right?" Kate said.

"OK then," I said, resigned, "I'll go mix up another round of drinks. Em, if you've got any more pot, now's probably the time."

*

Emma lost her pants on the first hand, giving us a new clubhouse leader for "best pussy." Emma's panties were purpleÑa little more revealing than Kristen's, a lot less revealing than Ashley's.

I shouldn't have been able to see very muchÑjust the slight indentation of lips and a little hairÑbut Emma was so wet the crotch was practically see-through.

"Geez, girl, did you pee yourself?" Ashley asked.

Emma turned purpler than her panties.

"Nothing to be ashamed of," Ashley smiled, "I think it's kinda hot, myself. I love a girl who gets her juices going.

I smiled at my sister.

"It's a nice pussy," I whispered to her.

"You haven't seen anything yet," she whispered back. Holy fuck!

"You like your little sissy's pretty little purple panties?" Ashley asked.

I can't believe I used to think this girl was quiet. Could we switch my little lamp back into silent mode?

"They're...very nice," I said, politely.

More importantly, as a result of the hand, Sam won his boxers back. Grey with a black band, he pulled them on like a plate armor before a joust.

With Sam satiated, I figured this really would be our last go-round.

The next hand, Sam bet big and we all folded around. The hand after, Emma bet a kiss and ended up smooching me on the cheek. It was sweet, like we were back at the beginning of the game. I'm sure she touched my cock by accident. She was probably just as mortified as me. Although, she certainly didn't look mortified...

Ashley's deal was another bet and fold scenario. Sam raised to oral but found no takers. For a guy who had a guaranteed piece of ass that night, he sure seemed desperate to get some action.

I had a 10, which was probably worth calling, except with just me and Sam in the pot, it didn't matter who wonÑwe'd both lose. At this point, I had resigned myself to ending the game empty. Tomorrow was another evening.

Ashley and Kristen had both shown interest at times. Maybe I could talk one of them into a little after lunch exploration. Although Ashley seemed more interested in Sam and Kristen had the conservative background/in a relationship double whammy. Neither of them was even close to a sure thing.

In any case, I knew it wasn't happening. Better to close things up and remind myself why God invented hand lotion. Hell, at the very least, I was pretty sure Ashley would be willing to watch. For a man as lonely as me, that counted as getting some.

Kristen dealt the second to last hand. Kate took one look at her card and got up to go brush her teeth.

"I'll bet a kiss!" she called back to us from the bathroom. For my penultimate card, Kristen had dealt me a 7. Of course. I couldn't even get angry about it any more. It was the perfect card for such a flawed night.

Emma folded after me. She stood up and stretched, giving me one last look right up at her center. Fucking shit my sister had a great puss. I actually found myself regretting that I'd never get to see it again. Another great reason to end the nightÑI was already on my way to doing something significantly stupid.

Sam took a while to look at his card, then raised Kate's kiss to nudity. That was it then, Kate would either fold and call it a night or call and give the big winner his payment in the privacy of their bedroom.

Ashley dutifully folded. She crossed her arms over her chest. Goodnight amazing mammaries!

Finally, Kristen folded. I started to pick up the cards.

Kate came back from the bathroom, smelling minty fresh. She was still in just her bra and panties. God bless.

"Who's up?" she asked.

"You," I said.

"Cool, who do I have to kiss?"

"Actually, your boyfriend raised you."

"Oooo, he did, did he? Naughty little boy," Kate smirked, "OK babe, watcha got for me."

"He made it nudity," Ashley said, stifling a yawn. I looked at the clock. 11 pm. God, but it felt so much later than that.

Kate, clearly feeling playful, looked back down at her card. She held it up close, then looked over the edge at all of us.

I don't know what she was thinking at that moment. Maybe she wanted to turn the screws a little on Sam. He hadn't been on his best behavior in the game. Especially when it came to his treatment of Kate.

Maybe she wanted to give us all one last reminder that she was the one getting laid that night. And we weren't. That's a very Kate thing to do.

Heck, maybe she just felt like winning the last handÑhaving something to lord over everyone else for the rest of the vacation.

I honestly have no idea what Kate was thinking when she looked back up from her card and announced,

"I raise."

Everyone froze. We were all doing pre-sleep rituals: brushing teeth, picking out clothing for the morning, giving our hair one last brushing. We stopped still. Like Medusa had just walking into the room.

Sam stared up at Kate. He didn't exactly look surprised.

I've been in houses where the parents are getting divorced. Even if they're not fighting you can feel the tension. The whole house just buzzes with angry energy. I felt it at that moment. It made the back of my throat taste like bile.

"How about...a hand job," Katie said finally. She smiled at Sam. This would have been cute if it wasn't so upsetting.

"Call," Sam said.

He didn't even bother to look back at his card. We all turned back to Kate. It was like watching a tennis match. Or a remarkably tension-filled game of Pong.

"Ok, honey, you win," Kate said.

She did a little curtsey and then turned to leave. I started picking up cards and clearing glasses.

"What do you have?" Sam asked.

"Oh, honey, it doesn't matter, does it?" Kate said, "Come to bed and I'll pay up."

She winked. The way Kate was acting, I could almost believe Sam was in for a fun night.

"What do you have?" Sam asked again.

He was still sitting on the floor, scrunched up against the wall.

"Fine," Kate said, "I had a 4, OK?"

"No you didn't. Don't do that. Don't pull that pity shit. I called your bet. Let me see your card."

Kate reached down and picked up her card. She showed us the four of hearts.

"See," Kate said, "you won."

Jack held up his Jack and then threw it to the ground. The corner bent a little when it hit. Oh well, time for new cards. Maybe I'd pick up some nice plastic ones on the way home, like they used in casinos or on TV.

"Great," Kate said, "You won, OK? Let's go to bed."

"Hang on," Sam said, "you have to get your punishment."

"Oh honey, jerking you off isn't a..."

"No. You're not jerking me off. You bet a hand job. I want to see a hand job," Sam said.

We were all drawn back to the circle, like being pulled into the spiral of a whirlpool.

"OK, honey," Kate said, like talking to a toddler, "Whatever you want. I don't really know the difference between jerking you off and a hand job but... Whatever you want. You win."

Sam stared straight ahead.

"It's my win. I get to set the rules. Isn't that right, Jason? That's how you set it up, right?"

"Yeah man. That's how we set it up."

Kate looked at Sam, confused. We all did.

"Nudity," Sam said. Kate cocked an eyebrow.

"You bet nudity and you lost," he said, almost agitated.

"Oh," Kate smiled, "Of course you're right."

She popped up and started undoing her bra.

Sam, you magnificent bastard!

The hottest girl in the house was giving us one last look before calling it a night. Was Sam doing this to rub it in my face? To show everyone what, exactly, he was taking to bed every night? No doubt.

But whatever, man, his gain was my...also gain.

Kate let the black lacy cups of her bra fall away.

"Holy..." Ashley exclaimed under her breath.

When the woman with the world's most amazing breasts is in awe of your breasts? Dude that's saying something right there.

Kate's tits were legitimately, naturally enormous. Despite their size, they barely sagged at all. Her areola were large, matching the size of her chest. Large brown nipples crinkled forward, showing just the hint of arousal.

I noticed Emma hugging her arms to her chest, self-conscious. Even Kristen, no slouch in the size department herself, had a look on her face like she was an amateur golfer watching Tiger Woods for the first time.

We were all so transfixed by her boobs, we almost missed checking out the rest. Kate kicked off her lacy black panties. Her lips were nice and full. Her pink nubby peeked out from behind her labia, just begging to be sucked.

That bald little pussy was as pretty as any I'd ever seen. It was unfair, really. Kate was so beautiful. Did she need to have the world's sweetest looking snatch, as well?

The process of ending the gameÑthe cleaning, the arguingÑhad left my little man feeling a bit down. After this display, he could have been used to knock down the doors of medieval castles he was so stiff. It was like every cock and clit and nipple in the room saw the amazing beauty that was before them and stood at attention in a show of admiration and respect.

Kate did a cute little twirl. Her shoulder length brown hair spun with her, landing slightly askew. She adorably tucked it behind her ear.

"Ready baby?" she asked.

Holy fuck. We were all ready. Holy fucking fuck.

"Now the rest," Sam said.

Kate looked down at herself, trying to figure out what she had forgotten to take off.

"No no no," Sam said, "the hand job."

"Oh! Right. Sorry baby," Kate said, "but wouldn't you rather we do it in our room instead of in front of all your friends?"

Sam just glared at her.

"OK. Hang on. Let me go get one of your condoms from the bedroom and I'll..."

"Not me," Sam said.

"What?"

OK, if we weren't already confused enough...

"It's my win. It's my rules. We all agreed."

"Well, of course, honey, but..."

"I don't want you to give me a hand job," Sam said.

"You want me to...I should...you want me to jerk of Jason?" Kate asked.

Oh shit.

That might have been the worst thing she could have said. I totally did not want that. I mean, OK, I totally did want that. But I didn't want it in a way that would be so completely humiliating to my best friend. And don't think he missed how suddenly eager she sounded when asking, either. Sam couldn't hold me responsible for something his girlfriend stupidly said, could he?

"No," Sam said, "I want you to give one to yourself."

He stood up and, grabbed one of the half-empty wine bottles lying around the living room. He took a deep swig, like he was in a Disney pirate movie. Then he set the bottle back on the table.

"Honey...you know I don't..."

"They're not my rules. You lost the bet. You have to pay up."

"I don't want to do that," Kate said. She held her ground.

"I didn't want to show everyone my cock. Krissy didn't want to kiss her best friend."

"But that's different. That's...Baby, you know I don't like to do that. It's...well, it's dirty," Katie said, quietly.

"Oh please. Really?" Ashley asked.

"We talked about this," Kate chided her friend.

"Sure. Doesn't mean you get a free pass now."

"I had to kiss my best friend, on the lips," Kristen was close to tears now, "I'm going to hell because of this stupid game. I didn't get to back out. What makes you think you can?"

This was where Kate's beauty kind of backfired on her. Guys would absolutely let her get away with murder, but girlsÑeven really super pretty girlsÑonly resented her for it. If it had been Ashley or Emma or almost any other girl, they'd probably just let it go.

Heck, if Kate had just stayed dressed, the others might have just felt pity, or tired, and called it. But no. Kate had to show off. She had to shake her big perfect titties in everyone's faces. She had to twirl her pert little bottom. She took her 'get out of masturbating free' card and tossed it away.

Ashley walked over and gave Kristen a little squeeze around the shoulders. I should have been touched, but instead I found myself wishing Kristen would reach over and tweak Ashley's little perfect nipple in return.

"If it makes you feel any better," Ashley told Kristen quietly, "I think you only go to hell if you enjoyed it."

"Fuck. I really am going to hell, then," Kristen said. Ashley's jaw dropped.

"Christ, Kate. It's a little stroke session. You're not assassinating the pope. Could you please just rub one out so we can get to sleep?" Emma asked.

Like I said, she and Kate never really got along.

"Fine," Kate said. She grabbed one of the blankets from the couch and laid it on the floor.

"Y'know what? Fine. Assholes."

She lay down on the blanket and stared up at the ceiling. We all stood around herÑlike some strange Celtic ceremony or a really fucked up wake. I dimmed the lights. Somehow it felt at least a little less weird that way.

For a while Kate just lay there. Emma was about to say something but I shushed her. Then Kate slowly slid her right hand down, starting at her neck, over the mound of her breast and across her flat stomach, nestling her fingers where her pubic hairs would have been.

Very subtly, she dipped the tip of her finger inside herself, then brought it out. She smeared the liquid around her clit, like spreading a rub on a piece of steak before grilling it. Then she dipped back in again.

After going the well a few times, Kate was clearly getting into a groove. Her legs were now bent open, welcoming. Her hot little hole opened and closed, like it was gasping for air. But it didn't want oxygen. That gorgeous cunt was desperate for cockÑa hungry little mouth searching, begging for something to satisfy her appetite.

Kate made a low groan. She just rubbed her clit now, back and forth, with her right hand. Her left was perched on her breast, rubbing in time with her right, pausing only occasionally to tweak her brown nipple.

The room smelled strongly of pussy and, strangely, cinnamon. Kate squeakedÑ, a gasp that caught in her throat. Her left hand raced down from her titty. She jammed a good two fingers inside her hungry puss.

Kate pumped her hand in and out. It made loud squelching sounds. She rubbed that little clitty for all it was worth. She started to tense. Her back started to arch. Then she made a frustrated noise and uncoiled.