Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time down, her nipples pressing into me even harder, her bush rubbing ever deeper into my ribs, Ashley let the underside of my cock sort of get stuck between us. Then she draaaaggged her hot little cunt over it my member from root to head before going back upward.

"Holy shit, Ashley," I said as she ground into my member. She just giggled a little in response.

"Last one," she whispered to me as she passed. This time, as her chest crossed my face, she dangled her nipple at my mouth. She told me to give each a little kiss.

Holy fuck her tits were so perfect. I put my mouth over the nipple she offered, but rather than give it a kiss I kind of gummed it, giving it a wet little pinch with my mouth.

"Ah!" she gasped. I couldn't tell from surprise or pain or pleasure or what.

But she didn't even pause before giving me the right nip and letting me give it the same little love bite.

Then she straightened and I assumed that was the end of it. Neat. Kinda fun. Would def do that again.

Slowly, Ashley rolled her hips back, leaving a little trail of girl slime down my chest and stomach right into my pubes. She bent upward, like she was getting ready to ride me cowgirl, but, of course, she hadn't slipped onto my saddle.

Was she done? This didn't exactly seem like she was done.

Then very subtly, very gradually, in a way that was probably hard to see, Ashley started pressing her puss down onto my pubic boneÑback and forth. Grinding that little clitty. Her tight little ass pressed my cock down at the root, as well. He wasn't getting much stimulation from all that rubbing, but frankly, he didn't need much.

With each frantic rub, Ashley slid herself slightly backward. She started off really rubbing herself on the tip of where my pubis met my stomach. Then she worked her way back rubbing the hairs themselves. Then the pointy tip of my pubic bone. Then the base of my cock. Then up and down the shaft. Then running the entire length of my swollen memberÑhead to base. Back and forth. Ashley was rubbing her pretty pussy up and down my penis! Ashley was grinding her cunt on my hardness! Ashley was getting off on my cock! Alert! Alert! This is not a drill!

"Ohhhhhh, Ash," I moaned, "so good."

"Oh...oh yeah," she said. She had fallen back toward me now, her hands clasping my face, her perfect perfect titties scraping up and down my chest. She was really rubbing herself hard on me now. Just totally lost in getting off. Humming and grunting with every stroke. Each time, she slid back down, her hungry little hole tried its damndest to suck the head of my cock into its warm, wet tightness, but Ashley forced it back. Her thick pink nether lips embraced my shaft, holding on for dear life. I felt her wetness run down my cock, over my balls, right off my asshole.

I had seen this before. Had watched Ashley get herself off the previous night. Maybe she made a little more noise. Maybe her body moved a little bit more. But this was almost the same act. Rubbing, shaking, shivering, desperately working and focused on getting off without a sound or movement spared toward anything else. If breathing didn't get her to her climax, she'd stop breathing.

All this pressing and pushing had me so on edge. I could feel that her cum would be bathed in mine. Inside and out. The only reason I hadn't already gone was the mix of pain that came with the pleasure of her rubbing. The male organ just wasn't meant to be...squeezed out like it was tube of salty, white, baby-batter toothpaste. She was amazing, it felt incredible, but Ashley's movements were almost calculated to hold me back, to keep me contained until she could reach the finish line. After that, she would happily accept whatever came after.

She was getting close. Her movements more irregular. She went a little slower. A little faster. A little stutter halfway through. Finding the rhythm. Sliding back even further now. Pressing her clit against the head of my cock and drrrraaagging it all the way up. Where before her vulva had been content to just plant little kisses on my cock, now it seemed to be striving to suck me in. And Ashley seemed ready to give her aching puss exactly what it wanted.

Oh god.

She was backing up so slowly. Using her thin little legs to hold my cock in place. She was finally looking me in the eye, a queer little happy grin on her face. Oh god. She was sliding back. The head of my cock was touching her opening. Sliding forward. Did she not realize what she was doing? Was it by accident? How could she not feel my cock inching it's way inside of her. Oh god. It was on purpose. It had to be on purpose. Ashley was gonna fuck me. She was gonna thrust herself onto my cock, Bounce her perfect little tittties up and down. Cover each other with our cum.

Oh god.

Oh god.

I was almost in.

"Time!" Emma called.

Ashley and I both froze in place.

"Time, guys. That's time," Kristen said.

Kate put her hand on Ashley's shoulder and gently pulled her off me.

"Uuuuugggh," Ashley groaned as we separated, "You couldn't have waited like, five more seconds?"

"Sorry, girl, that was time," Emma told her.

"I was so close..." Ashley whined.

"I know, baby, it's ok," Kate said.

I just lay on the blanket like the corpse on an episode of Law and Order. Motionless and forgotten.

Finally, Sam reached his hand down to help me up.

"You ok, dude?"

I grasped his hand and let him pull me to my feet.

"I dunno," I said, honestly.

"That looked intense," he said.

"You have no idea."

"Well hopefully, soon, I will," he smiled, watching Ashley's tight little ass as it bobbled past us.

In that moment, somehow, I felt like we were back to being buds. That it didn't matter who went through what, we would stand by each other.

I felt very warm and safe in that moment.

"Damn right you will," I said.

*

Ashley was still fidgety as we started the next hand. She kept subtly rubbing her center up and back on the floor, almost like a dog on the shag carpet. Then someone would see her and she'd stop. Whey looked away she'd start again.

I kept hearing her mutter something every few minutes. It sounded like,

"Ssssoooooo clooose."

Sam passed the cards around and then leaned back, looking particularly pleased with what he held. Ashley took one look at her card, cursed, and threw it into the middle of the circle. She leaned back, crossed her arms over her breasts and stewed.

Now Kristen went and, being Kristen, she bet something she probably thought was extra super raunchy, but in light of everything else seemed pretty tame: she bet that she'd rub her boobs up and down someone's chest.

I guess maybe my little dry hump had given her some ideas. If she won, maybe her pussy would figure out some things, as well, and she'd really have a good time.

It hardly mattered. Krissy had nice boobs and it was a nice offer, but I could tell just by looking at Sam he was hoping for more. Kate seemed to have figured out she was in titty competition with Kristen (she knew better than to take on the big guns, aka Ashley). She called Kristen's bet. She made her breasts do a little hop as she said it, too.

How do ya like those melons?

I looked at my cards. A nine. A few rounds ago I'd be dancing around the room if I hit a nine. Now I was just gonna toss it away and wait for a better card. As I reached to fold, I took one last look at Sam. Y'know what? He was my friend. He would do me a solid. I'd do him a solid.

I raised.

"Hand job," I said. Sam's grin split his face. Without even missing a beat he re-raised.

"Oral," he said. Good man! Now things were getting interesting.

Ashley sank further back, positively boiling now. Girls don't have balls to get blue, but man, she really wasn't taking this well. Maybe her ovaries were aching.

Kristen, bless her heart, made a big show of considering. She had seemed a little sweet on Sam all nightÑmaybe it was her need to fight for the underdog, maybe it was her way of staying in competition with Kate, I dunno. Maybe she just liked the guy.

Who knows? But she really seemed to think about giving him a solid shot if he won. I think it was the thought of what would happen if she lost that eventually scared her away.

It's one of those weird things I've noticed over the years. Girls have the world's most bestest thing everÑa vaginaÑand they are all instinctively terrified of the damn things. If guys were the same way about their cocks, filled with hatred instead of fully in love, the human species would have died out eons ago.

Kate, surprisingly, suddenly seemed game.

"Why not?" she smiled lovingly at Sam, "I call."

Sam looked a little disappointed at the result, but certainly not upset.

Look, say what you will, but I at least understood where Sam was coming from with all this. He was in a serious relationship with a beautiful girl who just didn't put out (or put out in such a disaffected a way that it made you wish she wouldn't). He wanted to see where the grass might be greener and, again, I got that. So he got to see a ton of boobs and Ashley touched his cock. Considering what else went on, he had been fairly well behaved.

And it's not like he was coming out of the bargain with nothing. He told me once that Kate wouldn't even kiss his cock, let alone give it a good suck. And based on what had already happened, I was pretty sure he would be able to talk her into doing it without a condom. Hell, I think the whole room might have had his back on that one.

So yeah. Not bad.

And if that was the last thing they ever did together as a couple, well, fuck itÑthere are worse ways to go out.

Sam smugly showed his king. Kate showed her ace.

Oh no.

Kate stood up and smiled, giving us a little show as she languidly made her way over to my hand job chair (The cold, wooden one. Perhaps, now, the sexiest Pier One purchase ever).

She lowered herself down, nice and slow, then grandly swept her legs open to reveal her neat, bald puss. I was so used to seeing horny, aching, dripping pussies, I was almost confused by her tidy little lips surrounding her clit. It's not like she wasn't arousedÑof course she was aroused, she was sitting there, spread eagle, in front of five naked people, all of whom would be willing to fluff her up a little if she let them. Yeah, I'm pretty sure even Kristen would give a little stroke if she was asked.

Unlike the rest of us, however, Kate had cum. That moment of ultimate weakness had given her an incredible strength: the ability to be calm and patient and think things through. To not just need was a rare thing right now. It provided her with a unique perspective.

But, if Kate displayed less enthusiasm than you might expect, Sam showed none at all. He kind of grunted as he stood and shuffled over to his girlfriend.

Sam slowly knelt down and put his face right up against the target. He tentatively extended his tongue. Kate tilted her head back, ready to luxuriate in his ministrations.

When friends talk about their relationships, it's rare that you get more than one side. I'd known Kate (lusted after her, really) since high school, but we'd stopped talking once she started up with Sam.

It was awkward. She knew I wanted her. She chose my friend. It was kind of a bad scene, though neither of us performed it publicly. Not to each other anyway.

So all I ever got was Sam's perspective: Kate was frigid. Kate was prudish. Kate wouldn't spit on his schlong, let alone suck on it. Kate's hand jobs felt more like she was trying to rip his dick right off (ok, I knew from experience that was absolutely true).

Now, as my friend leaned in toward Kate's clean little cunnie, I could see all the things he didn't say. His own "do's and do nots." Apparently, a little tongue action fell into the 'do not' column.

To be fair, even if Sam was a fluent cunni-linguist, he probably would be out of practice. A girl unwilling to touch a penis with her bare hand is probably not gonna let you go down on her.

But man, Sam did not look like someone suddenly fulfilling his deepest desire. He was more like...a dude prodding a jellyfish with a stick. Verrrryyy tentative. Very nervous. Very much on guard. Kinda like Kristen would be when she touched her first penis.

Trust me. You'll see.

It was bad. I mean really really bad bad. You might think a dude going to town on a beautiful girl could not be ruined, but this was maybe one of the least sexy things I'd ever seen.

My cock, so hard and desperate for anythingÑa pussy, a mouth, a hand, a half-carved pumpkinÑwas almost limp by the end of it. At one point, Ashley actually covered her eyes, like she was watching a car accident or a surgery.

In that momentÑSam going after it with all the enthusiasm of a lactose intolerant on an ice cream coneÑit all became clear. Kate, that magnificent bitch, had taken the best, most complete, most brutal revenge possible. Calling Sam's penis her little friend. Stroking his best bud off with her bare hands. Shouting out her carnal pleasures while Ashley sat supplicant at her feet. That was all playing around. This shit was serious.

You think you're such a passionate lover? She seemed to ask. You think I'm the only thing keeping you from all your fantasies? You want to show all the girls what a big bad man you are? Here you go, baby. Show em what you got.

She knew what would happen. She set him up for a fall and he dove right in.

We didn't even set the timer. We didn't need to. At a certain point, Kate simply declared herself done, pushed Sam away from her platter and walked away. Sam got up, little specks of pussy juice on his face, and tried to make a show of it.

At that point no one cared.

It was such a complete and utter evisceration; I was actually surprised when Sam sat himself down for the next hand. When Kristen is giving you the big, wet, pity eyes, that's the end of it: you're not getting laid. With three more hands to go, why even bother.

Kate had her revenge. At this point, she was probably planning to make Sam sleep on the floor. Then she'd catch a ride back to the shore in the morning.

Kate had beaten him beyond return. She knew there was no coming back.

She was so so so wrong.

*

Kate settled back down as best she could. Bad oral sex is maybe the worst thing ever? You're all riled up. Your body starts working towards the big moment. Then suddenly you're sitting there cold, wet, and frustrated. I've actually felt angry after a bad blow job. Not unsatisfied. Legitimately fully, truly pissed off.

Ashley had the deal. It was clear she wanted to make the most of it. When she looked at her card, she practically jumped out of her long-ago-discarded shoes.

"Oh yeah," she exclaimed, "I am so done with this shit."

We all laughed at her enthusiasm. I knew it right off: this was gonna be fuuuuun.

Kristen, first to act, took Ashley's excitement the other way and folded. She didn't even bother to look at her card.

Kate gave Ash a long, meaningful look. Then she bet a hand job.

Oh wow. That was the whole megillah right there.

Kate had put Sam in his place. Now she was getting hers. Ashley needed to get off. Kate did too. Ashley would raise to oral, everyone would fold, and then Kate would get her pussy good and going.

And if Ashley maybe swung around to get some for herself? It's not like anyone was going to complain about watching those two take a roll around the living room.

Kate. Beautiful, fucking perfect Kate.

I didn't have shit. At that point, I was resigned to Kate getting what she wanted (again). Why stick my big, stupid 'nose' into it? I folded.

Ashley's face split a mile wide. They were home free. Sam wasn't calling shit. They were home free.

Then Emma, blessed beautiful little Emma, my pretty, perfect little sis looked over her pert little peaches at her card and said.

"Raise."

Well no one saw that coming.

"Oral."

And just like that, wow, Emma made her move. She had been so quiet, really for the whole game. She had some control early on, back around when she still had a bra and some shorts. But then I played the older brother card and kept her out of it. Then Sam got uppity and Kate grabbed his reins. So, Emma just sat on the sidelines, playing the good little cheerleader. Watching the game go on.

I hadn't exactly forgotten about her, I mean, how could I? But she had sat back for so long, I guess I kinda figured she was done.

Kate glared at Emma. It was obvious Kate was not going to call now. She couldn't, wouldn't, give Emma the (literal) satisfaction. The cards would fold around. Kate would have to find satisfaction from her fingers like everyone else.

Sam did his due diligence and folded.

Ashley looked down at her hand again.

"Shit," she said.

She looked up at Kate, looking strangely apologetic. How deep were those two in?

"Shit shit shit. I call," Ashley said, "I have to have to call."

She kinda squeezed her legs in and out as she said it, as if punctuating her point. Kate just sighed in disgust and tossed her card on the ground.

Ashley was clearly conflicted. She flipped over her card. Queen. How appropriate.

Emma just closed her eyes and sighed. Kate let out a little giggle.

Then Emma showed her ace.

"Fuck!" Ashley shouted, "Fuck fuck fuck!"

Kristen clapped her hands in delight.

"Nice hand, Em!" she cheered. I didn't know whether to be happy for my sister or horrified.

"I just want to get llllaaaid," Ashley whined, "I don't want to lick girl pussy. I want someone to lick my girl pussy."

She stomped back and forth through the living room.

"You two," she pointed at my sister and I, "you little fuckers are fucking kiiiillling me."

I smiled and chuckled.

"It's not funny," Ashley pouted. Then she looked at Emma, as if appraising her for the first time.

She smiled, wickedly.

"Fucking killing me," Ashley said again, this time smiling broadly.

"You want me to rub you off first before you have your little lesbo adventure?" Kate asked.

Emma just dismissed her and stood up. Once again, there was a deep dark stain where Emma had been sitting. Holy fuck was that girl worked up.

We laid down Kate's cum blanket (See. That name's not going away) and Emma immediately assumed the position. Head and back down, arms up in a "T," legs open. Her pretty little pussy was already drooling all over the blanket. Her inner thighs practically glowed with girly goodness. The boat probably already smelled like a whorehouse. Now it was bathed in the odor of sweet, pungent puss.

Emma was on her back, arms splayed. It made her little peaches recede back to plums. Her pretty puss was just gushing. Her pubes looked tangled and sticky.

My cock had deflated a bit after Sam's cunnilingal catastrophe, but little Jason was back at full strength now. Emma was absolutely flat fucking gorgeous lying there, prone, waiting to be taken. I was gonna have to go into the kitchen and stab myself right now. It was they only way I could keep from doing something we'd both regret for the rest of our lives.

My eyes tracked up her body, from her cute little "best" feet past her amazingly gorgeous "best" pussy up to her incredible, deep green "best" eyes. They were flitting about the room, looking at everything and nothing at once. For all her outward confidence, Emma was scared. I felt for her in that moment. She was just lying there, exposed. Vulnerable. Naked in the fullest sense of the word.

Ashley, about to complete her tour du familia, laid down next to Em. Then she sort of climbed up my sister's side and whispered something in Emma's ear. Em locked her eyes on the ceiling. Then she nodded, once. Yes. Ashley paused, thinking for a moment. She looked at Em. Looked at the room. Then she whispered something else in Emma's ear. Emma nodded yes, emphatically.