Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, baby," Ashley said. She smiled warmly at my sister and gave her a little kiss, right on the lips. Then she slowly drifted back down to Emma's amazing, shining thighs.

"Hey big bro," Ashley called from between my sister's legs.

"Yeah?"

She gestured for me to come over. It was like being invited up to the dais before the big ceremony. I was a VIP. Very Immature Puck-head.

I knelt over by where Ashley was waiting. I did my best to ignore the fact that we were sharing our little sidebar with a very wet, very welcoming vagina. A vagina that also happened to be my sister's.

"Look," Ashley whispered, "your sister is really really nervous. She's never done...stuff like this and doing it in front of everybodyÑher friends, her brother's friends..."

"Her brother," I added.

"Sure. Well, anyway, look. I need you to do me, well her, a really big favor."

"Ash, shit, I'm really not comfortable..."

"Fuck off. I don't care about how comfortable you are, OK? Your baby sister needs you and you're gonna be there to support her. You don't want to be sexy with your sis? Fine. Then don't invite her to big naked sexy orgy parties."

"This isn't a..."

Ashley just glared at me.

"OK. It's a big naked sexy orgy party," I said.

Ashley took both my hands in hers.

"Look. I understand. There's so much...guilt and pressure and bullshit built into this stuff. People have a hard time with it. I get that. But I'm not asking you to rub your sister off or play with her tits while I work her clit..."

We both watched my cock leap when she said that.

"...Just sit with her. Hold her hand. Help her through it. At least to start. She's gonna have an awesome time and nothing should get in the way of that, OK?"

"Awesome time, huh?" I teased.

Ashley just looked at me and smiled, knowingly. Holy holy holy holy holy shit.

"So you're actually telling me that in order for Emma to really enjoy this, she needs to have her naked brother by her side, holding her and comforting her?"

"Pretty much," Ashley said. She had already turned her attention elsewhere.

"Isn't that a little...wrong?" I asked.

"I dunno. Always worked for me."

I was halfway up Emma's body before what Ashley said sank in.

*

I sat down cross legged. My knees were next to Emma's head. I was an arm's length from reaching down and cupping her perfect peachy boob. I tried to remind myself not to think like that.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she smiled. Ashley looked up from between Emma's legs and gave me the thumbs up. I gave it back to her. Were we getting a little oral here or starting up a 1920s-era airplane?

"If it's ok, I'm just gonna sit up here with you while Ashley...well, y'know...does this."

"It's ok," Emma said. I was waiting for her to tell me I was being weird but she said nothing.

Kristen turned down the light. Everyone crowded around.

I reached down and touched Emma's hand, she put her palm in mine and squeezed.

Then, like someone had suddenly plugged her in, Em's whole body just stiffened.

"Oh my," she breathed.

I tried to look down to see what was happening, but it was dark and Em's body had plenty of distractions. All I saw was a little curly head bobbing up and down in the distance. A blonde, steel wool sponge was going down on my sister.

"Oh!" Emma exclaimed, shuddering.

"Oh!" she said again. Her hand dug into mine.

"Too much?" Ashley asked. She peeked her head up from Emma's pubes.

"Just a little...ticklish..." Emma said.

"Oh," Ashley said, "no worries then. That's half the fun."

She ducked her head back down. This was all very weird.

"Oh!" Emma said almost immediately, her grip grew even tighter.

I looked down and saw her arm was drifting dangerously close to my throbbing dick. I shifted slightly so we could get a better grip on each other without the risk of embarrassing...contact.

"Holy fuck are you juicy," Ashley called up.

"Sorry," Emma said, wincing.

"Oh baby, don't be sorry," Ashley said, "It's fucking awesome."

"Oh!" Emma said. Then right after, right out of her chest, she made a long, low, "oooooohhhhhhh."

Like a purring cat, then, she let out a deep growl, and stretched herself out far and flat, taking my hand with her. Her legs dropped straight down to the floor, then popped right back up again and spread out farther than I ever thought they could go.

"Oh, oh, oh," she sobbed, head tossing back and forth.

"You OK, baby?" I asked.

"Oh God...so good."

"It's ok, sis. I got you."

"So good, Jason...So so good."

I looked down at her and smiled.

"Oh Jason...oh that's so good."

"Well, it's Ashley doing most of the work," I joked, immediately regretting it. I was here for my support, not my comedy stylings.

"It's ok it's it's ok it's ok," she rambled. Her legs shot straight out again, then popped back up.

"Sorry, that one was on me," Ashley called up, "Slipped for a sec there."

"It's ok it's ok it's ok," Emma continued on.

"Guess it's ok," Sam said. Kristen punched him on the shoulder. Hard.

I looked down at my little sis, her bright green eyes were practically shining in the darkness. She started shaking. Her perfect peaches shook in time with her tremors. My cock was positively pounding.

"Ooooooohhhhh...Jason. Jason Jason Jason."

"It's ok, Em," I said, "I gotcha."

"It's so...good. Why didn't anyone tell me it was so good?"

I smiled wryly at her. She was about to say something when her mouth snapped shut and she went stiff again.

"Aaaaaooowww," she howled, head thrown back. Her legs popped up again. I saw she was jamming her cunt downward, into Ashley's face.

"Come on, baby. Come on," I said, "You can get there. Come on."

"Ooooh Gaahhhhd," Emma was just absolutely pistoning down on poor Ashley, like she was trying to stick her non-existent dick down Ash's throat.

Her tits pinwheeled around on her chest. Her hair, damp and discordant. Anytime Emma got a break between gasps, she blew her bangs out of her eyes. I don't know why I didn't notice it before. Emma still had her hair up. That was so very very Emma. Completely naked, hair still in a pony tail. I had to laugh a little.

"Oh! Oh! Oooowhoooooa! ohhhhhh! ohhhhhh! ohhhhhh! Fuck I'm close. Fuck that's close. Fuck I'm fucking close!" She cried.

"It's ok, baby. You can get there," I said, "I know you can. You want to cum, right? You need to cum. Come on baby. You can get there, baby."

"Don't...don't call me that," Emma panted.

"What?" I was surprised.

"Don't call me baby," Emma said, "I'm not your baby. I'm your sis. I'm your little baby sis. I'm your little baby sister and I need my...I need my big brother, OK? I need my big bwuther to come and help me. OK? Come on big bwuvver. Be there for your baby sis."

When she said it, my cock almost jumped right off my crotch. I was hard enough for hanging laundry and absolutely leaking clear juice, like a faulty faucet. Hah. So much like my sister.

Emma stared right through me then, her need so full. So raw. She was dripping sweatÑrunning in rivulets down her forehead, her neck, her chest. Dribbling down to the blanket like oh so much of her girl cum had already done. Oh to press my mouth to her and lick up her sweet sweaty chest.

"Ok, sissy..." I started. But I never called her sissy. Sissy was Kate's mean pet name for Emma. It was what Ashley had called Emma when she was trying to mock me about my little sister's panties.

"OK, sis," I started again, "OK little sis. I'm here for you. Big brother's here."

I squeezed her hand.

"I...I'm so close. I want... I want..."

"I know baby sis. I know it's so hard but it's so good. Ash's doing such a good job on your little clitty. You're gonna cum so hard. But you gotta hang on, ok little sis? Big brother is here for you, but you gotta hang on OK?"

Emma was gasping for air. I'd seen her run miles and not gasp for breath like this. I was gasping, too. I think everyone was.

"Oh...oh...ohhhhhhhh," her body suddenly shook, then twisted, then stopped. I thought she'd had it then. Such a big build up for a little peak. But wow, still pretty awesome, though.

Then I saw that wasn't what was happening at all. Emma was groaning it frustration, not pleasure. She slid down aggressively, pulling my arm with her. In the confusion, Ashley's head had popped up so she could take a breath. She looked like she'd been bobbing for applesÑher face and her nose and her chin were just dripping with thick, girly goo.

Then Emma kicked out her legs, slid a bit further, and wrapped her thighs right around Ashley's bouncy little blonde curls.

Snap!

Emma absolutely locked her legs in place, burying Ashley in Emma's juicy juicy quim. Ashley kind of struggled for a second, more from the surprise than anything, but she wasn't going anywhere. Legs of steel. I couldn't believe it. I would have to rethink my leg rankings after all.

Emma was almost bent over backward now. Her legs were on an angle, coiled around Ashley's neck. That left Emma's beautiful little bottom just hanging above the floor and put most of her weight back on her chest and neck. If the position bothered her, she didn't mention anything about it.

But in repositioning herself, purely by accident, Emma had also slid her face right under my throbbing, dripping cock.

"Oh," she said, looking up at it.

"Sorry," I said and tried to shift.

"No, I..."

Emma gasped mid-sentence, arched her back and howled.

"Oh GOD!" she cried.

"I gotcha, Em, I gotcha," I said.

She just lay there, writhing, hopefully not suffocating Ashley too badly.

"Oh, Jason," she moaned, "Oh Jason. Oh Jay-Jay. Oh my big strong Jay bird. It's so good. It's so good. It's so good."

"I know, Em. I know. I gotcha."

"I...I don't think...Oh god it's so good. I've gotta get there. Help me get there, big bruvver. Help your baby sis."

She was so driven, so hysterical. I couldn't ask her what she meant. How could I help her get there?

"OK, baby sis. OK Em. It's ok. You can do it. I know you can."

She groaned again. The long, loud frustrated one.

"Come on Em. Don't you want to show off for big bruvver? Don't you want to show your big bro you can do it? Show me. Show me Em. Show me little, Emmy. Show big bruvver what a good girl you are. Don't you want me to see?"

"Uh...uh huh...uh huh..." she sobbed.

"That's it. That's a good little sister. Show big bruvver. Show me you can get there. Come on Em. Make me proud. Show big bruvver how good his little sis' big beautiful cum is. Don't you want to? Don't you want to show me?"

"Ohhhhhohohoh yes. Oh god yes. Please..."

"There you go, little sis. There you go baby sis. I know you want to come so bad. You want to show your big bruvver. You want big bruvver to see. Show me, Em. Show me. I want to see it so bad. I do. I do. I want to see you cum, Emmy. I want to see my baby Emmy cum so bad..."

Emma shuddered then collapsed. She dropped my hand as she dropped to the floor. Oh no. Did I saw something wrong? She folded in half, her beautiful tits crushed into her shiny, strong thighs. I reached for her.

Emma fell back, howled in frustration. Great big, angry sobs.

"Aaaaawhoah whoa whoa whoa...."

I reached for her again but she wasn't looking. She reached back. I grabbed at her hand. She quickly swatted me away.

I tried to reach over to grab hold. She was shaking. Sweating. Slapping at my hands.

Then, in the split second between our back and forth fumbling, Emma's hands shot past me. She grabbed my big, hard cock.

Then she froze. She squeezed me as hard me as she could. Emma arched her back. Her body gave in to all her effort. I nearly fell over as she clenched, my cock just moments from bursting in relief.

My sister clutched my cock in her handÑall warm and wet with sweat and wonderfulÑand let out a scream of absolute primal pleasure.

"There it is," she breathed.

"OH!" she squeaked. She shuddered. Her grip on my cock stayed tight.

"There it is, there it is, there it is," she chanted, "there it...IIIIIIISSSSSSS!"

She howled. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her legs dropped off Ashley, who almost immediately fell over in relief. Emma's whole chest and neck and cheeks flushed hot pink.

She stiffened, then collapsed like an accordion.

"There it is!" she cried, "There it is big bruvver. There it is."

She was still shaking. Aftershocks.

"There it is big bruvver there it is. Did I do ok for you? Did I come good for my big bruvver? Ohhhh I hope I came ok for you."

She looked up at me, her eyes shining like emerald flashlights in the darkness. Her chest and cheeks slowly faded back to pale.

"Yeah, baby sis," I told, her lightly stroking her hair, "You did great. You always do so great baby sister."

Emma was still gripping my cock like it was her security blanket. Her hand felt warm and softÑworshipful and devoted. I hoped that she would give it back to me soon. I hoped that she would never ever ever give it back to me.

Then she sat up, cock still in hand, and pressed her lips to mine. She tasted like strawberries and alcohol. Pot and sweat.

I'm pretty sure I heard people cheering in the background.

*

Emma eventually let go of my cock.

With two hands left, per Kate's pronouncement, the game was basically over. After my sister's little performance, we were all feeling good. Everyone was ready to end on a high-pitched scream.

Almost everyone.

While Emma cleaned up, I talked to Kristen and Kate. Maybe we should just let the last two hands go. After all, what was left to play for?

Then Ashley started pacing back and forth across the room. Her springy hair bounced in time with her incredible boobs.

"I'm so fucking horny. I don't fucking care what anyone calls. I'm fucking doing it."

Very well then.

I understood what Ashley was asking for. After all the hand jobs and the booby feels and the dry hump and the tongue bath, Ashley had to be pretty damn worked up. Also, if Emma and I had earned a round of applause for our little performance, then Ashley deserved a fucking standing ovation. So she had that going for her.

But it's not like she was the only one. By this point my cock looked and felt like a steel crane. My balls were practically glowing bright red and were probably heavy enough to smash through concrete. I was a walking demolition crew. But I wasn't walking around demanding my due attention. I was thinking about grabbing an ice pack for the overnight, sure, but I wasn't shouting about how I had to get my rocks off.

Hell, Ashley had actually fired one off the night before. I don't think I'm insulting her in assuming she had at least a couple of lovers waiting for her back at college. I hadn't gotten laid in 6 months and hadn't been able to get myself off for almost a week (traveling back from college with Sam had...limited my opportunities for a quick scrub and go). If I could hold off then certainly Little Miss Curly-Lamp could call it a night.

But, whateverÑAshley had to get off, so Ashley was gonna get off.

We had the system pretty much down by now. Kristen dealt the hand. Kate folded. For old time's sake, I throw up a hand job. Maybe Ashley and meÑthe two hard-up heroesÑcould get each other off.

Emma, still glowing, folded. Sam looked up from behind his card. When Sam is plotting, he kinda makes the same mischievous face his certainly-soon-to-be ex-girlfriend does.

Ashley didn't even bother to sit. She just paced back forth by the kitchen. Sam watched her go for a moment.

"Are you done yet?" Ashley called over, "who won?"

"Right now it's me with a hand job," I called back.

"Fine. Great. Whatever it is, I call," Ashley said.

Sam looked back at his card. He was squeezing his knuckles white. What's there to think about, Sam?

"Fucking shit, guys, it's not that fucking hard!" Ashley yelled, "Jesus!"

Sam lowered his card slowly. He smiled, suddenly relaxed. Decision made.

"Anal," he said. He was so quiet I swore I misheard him.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

Ashley stopped pacing.

"What did he say?" she asked, "What was the bet?"

"Anal," Sam said, now grinning like a fool, "Anal, anal anal. You'll call any bet? That's my bet. Anal."

Holy fuck.

Kristen's jaw hit the floor. For a moment I was sure she'd had a stroke. Emma grabbed for my hand and squeezed it hard, I thought about moving it over to my cock, but then she dug her nails into me.

"Sam..." Kate started.

"Bet's a bet," Sam said.

"So what, she beats your hand, she can shove something up your ass?" Emma asked angrily.

"Not likely," Sam snickered.

"She hasn't even called yet," I said.

"No, I did," Ashley said, "I called."

"It's not even your turn yet," I said.

She came back to where we were sitting and flopped down. She looked at her card, made a raspberry, then dropped it.

"I don't understand," Kristen said.

Ashley leaned over to her

"Anal is when a boy puts his..."

"I know what anal sex is goddammit!" Kristen shouted.

We looked at each other, full of nervous laughter.

"Ok, then," Ashley said.

"Ash, you don't have to..." Kate started.

She looked ghostwhite. She didn't think it could happen. She had him buried. Done. And now he was back from the dead, haunting her.

Sam was gonna get one last screw, and he was gonna do it into Kate's best bud and probable slice on the side.

Holy fucking fuck.

Then I realized. Kate wasn't scared. Not at all. She was angry. That was so much much much worse.

"It's your move, Ashley," I said.

"Here," Sam said, "let me help you out."

He showed her the ace. He had her beat not matter what.

Ashley just sat there and shrugged. She had seemed so bright and buoyant all night. Now the girl who stood quietly in my living room all day yesterday was back. My little lamp was unplugged and packed away.

"If we were playing poker for real," Ashley said, "I made my call before he bet, but that's still binding. That's how it works, right Jason? I called and I can't un-call just because I don't like the raise."

"Yeah, but Ash, this isn't real poker. It's just not."

"It was real poker when I made Emma kiss Kristen. It was real poker when I dragged myself all over you. When I played with Kate's boyfriend's cock. When I made you help your baby sister cum. That was poker, then right?"

"You make yourself sound like some...bully," I said, "It wasn't like that, Ashley. Everybody here made their own decisions."

"Did they?" Ashley asked, looking over at Kristen. Kristen said nothing, just slightly, almost imperceptibly, shook her head.

I rubbed my faceÑsqueezed my temples with my thumb and fingers.

Sam stood up, cock standing proud, and grabbed the Kate cum blanket off the couch. As he laid it out, it covered Kate's head for a moment. There was no doubt in my mind it was intentional.

Ashley stood up as well. Her perfect titties jiggled so perfectly as she moved.

"Ash. Don't," Kate said.

Ashley walked past.

"No," Ashley said, "I wanted to get off. I'm getting off. What kind of lube do we got in this place?

*

As it turned out, not much lube. We had enough condoms and granola bars for a full on Woodstock revival show, but not even one little tube of anything that would work as lubricant. It was another feature for them to add to Colgate Total, eventually, I'd imagine. So for now, the girls made the sacrifice and agreed to chip in.

Ashley got down on all fours. She leaned forward and put her little brown button up for display. Sam stood behind her, legs apart, cock at the ready. Before he could begin, Sam had to endure one final indignityÑAshley insisted he wear a condom. I went and grabbed one from his suitcase in the master bedroom. There was whole roll of them just hanging out the front of his Samsonite, like a long, thin tongue.