Dirty Names

Story Info
She's no stranger to being called a slut.
746 words
3.71
54.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing in the middle of a room full of horny men, watching all of them as she swayed her hips to some slow and sexy song. A pair of three-inch “Fuck Me” heels defined long slender legs that were more than capable of wrapping themselves around a man and bringing him to his limits.

She gyrated for the room, her short brown miniskirt raising an inch as she thrust her hips forward, suggestively. Her hands roamed every inch of her tanned body, inviting anyone who might like a feel. The muscles in her torso clenched with nearly every movement. Sweat made her shine in the dim lights.

The tan halter she wore was sinking lower on her tits with every drum beat, showing more and more of her bronze skin. Her dark hair flowed freely along her shoulders and back, the ends of the silky mane caressing her breasts.

The men around her were braying with delight and lust, not knowing just how far this slut would go. Would she simply tease them? Would she let them have their way with her delectable little body? Only the slut knew.

Elizabeth smiled at them all, her pouting lips curving into an insatiable grin. Yes, she knew exactly how far she’d go with this. She was no stranger to being called a slut. She relished it, along with so many other dirty names. Her body was perfect, and she loved using it.

She turned, bending over, and put her hands on a table in the center of the room. Anyone with a clear view would now know that the thong she’d been wearing earlier was long gone.

Her knees bent as she shook her sexy ass at them. Her skirt was rising again. Her tits were finally coming out of the top which, later, would be what she wiped all of their cum off of her tits with. She moaned, softly as she noticed that a few of them had pulled out their delicious cocks and were openly stroking them in appreciation.

Her eyes were half closed, blue eye shadow on her lids, as she watched them. She wanted them all. She wanted every cock there. She knew that when she walked into the apartment. They knew that now.

She stood, now, and walked, slowly, toward a couch where two men sat, their hands filled with what she wanted to be filled with. Elizabeth knelt between the two, her knees on plush carpet, her eyes on two decent sized cocks.

She pulled the halter down to her waist, letting them see her perfectly rounded breasts. She licked her lips as she reached for them. She heard the men around her getting up. They were moving toward her.

The two on the couch in front of her relinquished their engorged shafts to her. She moaned, again, as her hands slid up and down both of them, her fingernails clicking together as she squeezed her new toys.

As she glanced around the crowd of five other men, she noticed that the others were either stroking their own phalluses or rubbing at a bulge in their pants. She grinned again.

Without hesitation, she leaned over one of the two cocks she’d been fondling and engulfed the more sizable of them. Her ass was stuck up into the air; free to anyone who might take it.

At once, unknown fingers were touching her pussy. They were all going to have her. Hands were all over her, now. Her tits were being mauled from either side, without consideration of how it might feel to her.

Now, things were escalating. Her body was responding. Her pussy was drenched.

“Cock!” she screamed as she let the one in her mouth free.

Moments later she was being fucked. Hard.

Her hips slammed back against the invader as he jacked and sucked the two in front of her.

In moments her effort was rewarded as the first of her three lovers clenched his teeth and let loose a torrent of curse words, as a long rope of cum covered the hand she’d been stroking him with.

Soon after, the other two came, nearly covering her face and ass with the sticky sweet nectar, which she loved so much.

“More! I want more!” she shouted, knowing more would comply.

She smiled as she was filled again.

Slut?

She was no stranger to being called a slut.

She relished it, along with so many other dirty names.