Dirty, Nasty Slut Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

Julie was stunned by this new descent into depravity but she had little time to consider it as Paul placed the camera down again and turned around, reaching back to offer her a view between his parted ass cheeks.

"Come on slut what are you waiting for?" he demanded while reached back to grab the leash and pulled her head forward towards his ass.

"It's fucking simple bitch, you want cock, you lick ass, understand?!"

He was speaking to her like she was feeble minded. Her own little brother was treating her like the shit on his shoe, but she wanted to taste complete degradation, wanted to know utter humiliation and with a silent prayer she leaned forward and began to lick his asshole. It was just about the most awful thing Julie could imagine having to do, the most debasing act she could think of. And yet her pussy burnt with arousal, just one touch and she was sure it would explode. But she did not have one touch. She was kept from satisfying her own bodies craving by the handcuffs and that more than anything else was the worst torment she had to endure.

She threw herself into the task in order to maximise her own humiliation. She lapped around Paul's anus before stabbing her tongue in as far as it would go and swirling it around. That was almost too much for him but he managed to contain his cum but knew he could not for much longer.

"You dirty slag! You like this don't you? You like licking my shit hole out? You're filth, nastier than the cheapest crack whore, aren't you? Yes you fucking are!"

He rubbed his ass all over her face then turned around and unable to contain himself he gave himself two or three hard strokes of his cock and came like a fountain all over Julie's surprised face!

Paul grunted as he came, spraying his sister's face with his thick, white sperm. After the first spurt had flown out and landed in her hair just about the word 'SLUT' he used his hand to guide his aim and deliberately fired the next to spurts into Julie's eyes. The next he aimed into her nostrils and his last her fired at her mouth. Finally once he was spent he squeezed the last out onto her lip in the form of a cum moustache.

Paul chuckled and picked up his video camera and took plenty of footage of his cum covered sister from all angles.

"Are you done yet? I can't believe you did all that. Please unlock these so I can clean my face off."

Unspoken in Julie's words was the desire to get her hands free so she could make herself cum too.

"I don't think I'll be releasing you yet Sis but I'll certainly help clean you off a bit. Come on!"

He tugged on the leash and walked Julie smartly out of the bedroom and led her to the bathroom before pulling her into the walk in shower and standing over her. He wrapped the end of the leash around a pipe and tied it in place. At least, Julie thought, the water will wash away this cum that was already starting to stick to her face. But that wasn't Paul's intention at all, he was too busy thinking back to when he had discovered Julie earlier - on her knees masturbating as a woman was pissed on to realising that that had just been the scene that was on at the exact moment she had climaxed rather than being the sole cause of the climax. Paul had always liked watersports stuff in magazines, on the Net or DVDs, there was something about pissing on another person that seemed to be the ultimate in humiliation to him and he had never done it before (though he had considered using prostitutes to try and do it) but this was just too good an opportunity not to.

So as Julie knelt there on the shower floor waiting for the hot water to wash away the cum on her face, her eyes now practically gummed shut she did not realise what was happening immediately as the first spray of warm piss hit her face. She even opened her lips to let the water wipe away the cum there and only then, with her head already saturated in piss, did she realise that it was not water she was being showered in!

Of course the first thing Julie did was open her mouth to shout her shock and surprise. Dumb move! She swallowed a mouthful of foul urine before she clamped her mouth shut and nearly choked on it as it flowed down her throat. She tried to move but the leash held her in position and it was easy for Paul to aim and target her entire head with his stream of warm, yellow piss. It was thick with just cumming and felt disgusting as it mixed with the cum on her face and felt like it was clinging to Julie like a second skin. The ink on her forehead was smearing slightly too and her face was a real state.

When he was done he shook out the last drops onto her and mockingly asked.

"What are you complaining about slut? When I came back earlier you were getting off on watching that! Don't tell me you don't want to be pissed on because we both know you do. It's what you deserve, isn't it? Didn't that make you feel dirty and nasty slut? Don't tell me you don't want to cum, do you."

"I do! Please make me cum! Please! I need to!"

Paul spat once more on her face, adding to the general mess there before announcing.

"I'm going down the pub for a few hours, maybe I will when I get back. You can stay there slut and build the anticipation."

And with that he left the bathroom with her begging him to release, both from her bondage and from her overwhelming desire to cum. He returned minutes later but only to firstly ram the ball gag into her mouth and tie it in place, snapping.

"Shut up slut, no one wants to hear what a dirty bitch like you has to say!"

Then he dropped a glossy magazine just outside the shower where Julie could see the double page spread he had left it at. On one page was a model with long dark hair in bondage being whipped and the second page also featured her but this time a masked man was taking an electric shaver to her beautiful hair and it was nearly shaved bald.

"I'll leave you to look at that and look forward to my return slut because our fun and games are not over yet, not by a long way!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12