Dirty Nicky

Story Info
Nicky's first gangbang.
1.5k words
4.01
66.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole has always been attracted to black men. Not just because they typically have larger than average cocks, but also because they have a superior attitude and seem to understand that women are inferior and should be treated as such.

Nicole has also been submissive ever since she could remember. She has always been attracted to dominant men. The more they treat her like a piece of meat, the more she wanted them. Her friends found it odd, but she didn't care. She knew what she liked and at 25 years old, she was determined to find it.

Nicole decided that it would be best to move to an area where there would be more black men to choose from. So, she moved to Atlanta. She found a small, private cottage for rent and got a job in the city.

She especially enjoyed going to the clubs in the area. There were always filled with young, attractive black men who were ready to party.

Nicole knew she was above average looking. She was 5'5", 115 lbs, long blonde hair, 36D breasts and a tight body. Because she was young and had good genes she didn't have to work out much, but she went to the gym anyway. She found it another great place to meet men.

She also liked to dress in a way that would attract men. She never wore underwear and rarely wore a bra. She mainly dressed in short skirts and dresses so that whenever the opportunity arose, she could show off her pussy and ass. At the gym, she wore short, tight shorts that showed the outline of her pussy. She knew men stared and she loved it.

She was always looking for opportunities to show off her hot body and get attention.

She also knew that although her cottage was private that the man next door could see in her back yard from his 2nd story windows. So she took the opportunity to lay out, naked as often as possible. On a few occasions she could see him standing in the window. She generally kept the curtains open so that anyone passing by may catch a view of her roaming around the house naked. She also slept with the sliding door open, when the weather would allow, so that if he ever got the urge to wander over he might do more than just look.

Nicole was feeling especially horny one night and decided to hit the club. She showered, shaved and spread lotion all over so that her skin was nice and smooth. She chose a short red dress and black strappy sandals. The dress was low cut and barely held her tits in and so short that it barely covered her ass. She knew she looked like a slut, that was the look she was going for.

She walked into the club and immediately noticed the stares from men and women. As she made her way to the bar, she noticed that the club was extremely busy tonight.

She caught the eye of a couple men who smiled and said hello. She smiled back, said hello, and they asked if they could buy her a drink. She said yes, as it would be rude to turn down any man who requested attention.

They chatted for a few minutes as she downed her shot of tequila, then she headed to the dance floor. Nicole knew the dance floor was the best place to get attention and find someone to fuck that night.

She wasn't standing there long before a tall, muscular man walked over and asked her to dance. Again, as a submissive, she would never say no. He introduced himself as Jay and lead her to the corner of the dance floor. It was a little dark in the corner but she didn't mind. She introduced herself to Jay as they began to dance. Jay didn't take long to get very close and put a hand on Nicole's ass as they danced. Nicole liked being handled aggressively so Jay was a perfect partner. They continued to dance for a few songs until one of Jay's friends came over and asked if they wanted a drink. Jay said yes, and asked his friend to bring back a couple shots. He didn't introduce Nicole to his friend until he returned.

This is my boy, Mike. Nicole said hello as Mike handed her the shot. They clinked the glasses together and drank them down.

Mike grabbed the glasses and left them to dancing. Jay asked Nicole a few questions about where she lived, what she did for work, etc. But as they danced he pressed his body closer to Nicole and slid his hand up her dress. He smiled when he felt that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Just as Jay was getting his feel, Mike came back over and started dancing on the other side of Nicole. This excited Nicole at the thought of a hot threesome with 2 gorgeous black men.

Jay pulled her close and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her thigh. She couldn't tell for sure, but it felt quite large. As that was happening, Mike was behind her, pressing his equally hard cock against her ass. He had also lifted her dress over her ass so it was bare. For Nicole, there was nothing hotter than being used by men in whatever way they chose. So, there was no way she would try to stop them. They seemed to sense that so they continued.

Jay had his hand up the front of her dress and was sliding his fingers into weewet cunt. While Mike was behind her rubbing his cock against her ass. He had pulled his cock out of his pants without Nicole even realizing he did it.

In the back corner of the dance floor where it was dark, it was difficult for anyone to see that there was anything sexual going on. From where everyone else was it just appeared they were dancing, sexy and close, but just dancing.

Mike took the opportunity to slide his cock into Nicole's juicy cunt as she grinded her ass against him.

As Mike was slowly fucking her a couple more of their friends came to the corner to see what was going on. They were quite happy to see that the boys had found a hot, willing whore to play with.

Nicole found herself surrounded by several hot, black men who were groping and touching her. Her dress was pulled up over her ass and her tits were completely exposed.

Nicole was in a sex haze when she noticed a bouncer come over and talk to Jay. Jay then whispered in Mike's ear and he slid his cock out of Nicole, pulled down her dress and grabbed her hand. They led her to a stairway, up the stairs and into a dimly lit room. She looked around and saw a bed in the middle of the room, a chair on the right and a sex swing on the left.

A couple of Jay's friends walked into the room, and Jay said, "I'd like for you all to meet Dirty Nicky". She's ready to party. And Jay pulled Nicole's dress over her head and laid it over the chair. She was standing there naked, looking around at the 5 or 6 men who were staring at her. "Good job, Jay, this one is fucking hot!".

Jay looked at Nicole and grabbed her by the waist, bent her over the chair and pulled his pants down. His cock was already hard, he spit on his cock and slid it into Nicole's ass. He wasn't gentle and she didn't care. She loved the feeling of cock in her ass. One of the other men, walked over to her, pulled down his pants and shoved her head down to his cock. She immediately opened her mouth and began sucking his cock. As soon as he was hard, he stood up, grabbed Nicky again by the waist and lifted her up. He slid his cock into her cunt without removing Jay's cock from her ass. She was amazed at how good it felt for both holes to be filled. The men got into sync very quickly and they were lowering her onto their cocks at a quicker and quicker pace. After several minutes, Mike and another men tapped Jay on the shoulder to switch places. The men passed Nicky over like the fuck toy she was.

Mike lowered her ass onto his cock and his friend lowered her cunt onto his. They fucked her quite hard and after several minutes Mike blew a hot, huge load into her ass.

The men continued passing her back and forth for several hours until she had cum dripping down her legs from both holes.

When they had enough, Jay let her know that she was expected back weekly, to which Nicky agreed. She couldn't wait to be used again by even more of Jay and Mikes friends.