Dirty Old Bugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, do I look sexy?" Kate's asked knowing the answer was a definite yes by the large tent of Larry's shorts.

Larry let out a low deep wolf whistle then stated hoarsely "You look delicious, a gorgeous cream, vision good enough to eat." He quickly added, "It looks so sensual, it must feel so very smooth, the satin."

"It's silk," corrected Kate "and yes it feels free and smooth." She let her fingers slowly stroke down the material, then placed a finger to her lips cheekily looking at Larry and stepping closer, "Would you like to feel how silky it is?"

"Yes" his voice firm but barely above a whisper, least the magic spell or dream, be broken.

He moved forward, raising his hands too waist height, he moved close enough to be fully embraced by Kate's perfume, womanly and sensuous, it made him feel momentarily light headed; at last his rough hands were in contact with the silky softness, at the sides of Kate's body, he stroked his coarse hands up and down her torso, very slowly, and could feel the camisole was all that she had on top, his eyes affirmed this as he slightly pushed the smooth soft material across her chest to see two inviting cream bulges straining against the taught silk. Larry's eyes met Kate's his mouth slackened, he looked to say something, I want you came to mind, but as their eyes locked, it was if nothing more needed to be said. Kate looked into Larry's eyes, his wanting lust showed itself fully there, she knew this kiss would tell her if this was what she wanted too.

Their eyes searched, and in a moment their lips touched, wetly and eagerly their mouths came together. Larry pulled Kate closer, and she felt him, pressing urgently into her abdomen, her hands stoked his neck. They broke away looking again into each others eyes, Kate's chest was screaming for attention, Larry's hands were just a thumb move from caressing the beginning of each satiny clad mound.

Kate pressed her body to his, and kissing his ear whispered "Not here, lets go upstairs," she faced him again and he kissed her lips softly in agreement.

He stepped away, but took her hand, then she turned and led them both upstairs. Larry let Kate skip ahead, partly so he could pinch himself to check he was not in some crazy wonderful dream, but also so he could appreciate those long legs and silken bum. Kate turned at the landing heading for the spare room, she opened the door and crossed to the bed and switched on the sidelight.

"Close the door" Kate said to Larry as she turned to face him.

They clinched, more forcefully, their lusty mouths met, Kate's hands grasped Larry's tight butt cheeks, as his sneaked under her top and as they kissed he massaged her breasts, feeling the firm young mounds. Kate pressed her groin against his, she felt his hands pulling the sides of her camisole up, and raised her arms to enable the progress to be swift. Larry kissed and tongued his way down Kate's neck, and she began to slide her, well manicured, fingers into his boxers. Larry's mouth was teasing, tonguing and biting Kate's nipples, Kate chest tightened and she felt her body begin to tingle, her breathing deepen. As he teased and toyed with Kate's areole and nipples Larry eased her towards the bed, finally taking her slender body to tumble her onto the bed.

Kissing her upper body Larry raised his knee pushing up between Kate's thigh, Kate squirmed upon it welcoming something too rub her mons against. Her finger nails toyed with Larry's back as their mouths met again, he fed on her lips and his hands roamed downwards, Kate yielded to his guidance, wanting him to bring pleasure, she felt his muscular body as his fingers toyed with waistband of her Frenchies, she sucked in her stomach thinking his deliberate slowness was due to the resistance of the elastic. Larry felt her flat stomach cave, and was tempted to let his hand glide in easier, her wanting excited him more. However this was not his intent, his fingers stole across the barrier and skirting across the silk and lace his hand sought her thighs. As their mouths danced with passionate tongues, Kate could feel the hard hotness of Larry's thigh pull back, too be replaced by delightful digits, her upper thighs being caressed from stocking top too pants bottom, slow deliberate strokes that brought her awareness to the heat between her legs. Kate shuffled her legs further apart wanting, needing Larry's hand to move easier towards its goal.

Larry noticed Kate's thighs drift apart and as his fingers reached the delicate lace trim of her knickers legs he thrust the fullness of his tongue into Kate's mouth, she responded welcoming and sucking upon it in return. Then she felt the wisp of a brush, a finger nail sought the velvet of her labia, it made her pelvis relax, her breath caught, as the line of her slit was drawn by Larry's teasing probe. Had Larry's mouth not been delighting her, she would have moved and ripped the barrier of her pants away. Larry's fingers circumvented Kate's clit, she felt a moment of horror; did he not know? Satisfied with the heat and moistness of her bower, that he was to cultivate, Larry withdrew his hand from Kate's groin. He kissed her lips a luscious goodbye and sat up, his eyes drinking in her body. Kate just lay there, knowing she was his object of desire, she felt his hands on her waist, his fingers tugged the elastic of her French knickers, carefully avoiding the delicate lace of her suspender belt. She watched his face fascinated, arching her back to enable swift progress of the removal of her underwear. But Larry took his time deliberately peeling back the soft curtain to reveal her lower regions, the dip of her pelvis and the delicate wisp of blonde hair. At last Larry got to confirm his expectation that Kate's hair colouring was natural, the light fuzz was not shaved, it was such a small downy patch it didn't need to be.

Being observed, as an object of excitement was really turning Kate on, Larry's shear concentration on her pubes and ginny was making her ooze with pleasure. With her legs together her wispy pubes were too slight to cover her swollen lips; Larry licked his mouth, and speeded up the removal of her silks. As soon as her French knickers were free of Kate's feet and tossed unceremoniously aside, Larry gripped Kate's ankles; she was caught a little by surprise as he used her buttocks as pivot to sweep her round and part her legs so his bulky kneeling body was between them. Kate felt the smallest, adrenaline stimulating, pulse of fear as she looked in the fire of Larry's eyes, which were now burning into her exposed quim.

Larry stooped towards Kate's groin, and Kate sucked in her breath in anticipation, then she felt his lips, gently kissing her inner right thigh, then the left; then slowly licking up towards her love flower. Larry teased around Kate's pussy; his tongue tickled the flesh of her groin. She tried to jerk her hips to stimulate contact with her quim, which screamed for attention. Larry held her firmly, ignoring her needs, till he felt she was ready. At last Kate felt the very tip of his tongue glide across her labia, the lightest of touches made her body shudder, she sighed and her hands grasped Larry's head to push him against her as she drove her hips upward. But Larry resisted, his bull neck muscles made him immovable and his grasp of her pelvis prevented her from moving, Kate was deviously and deliciously trapped.

Kate could feel Larry's tongue lashing and licking her love petals, each lick pushed his tongue in deeper, and at the end of each stroke it brushed her pleasure button. Then he drew in and sucked her clit, whilst a finger eased between her sodden lips. Larry could hear Kate's hard breathing and moaning, she was pressing hard against him. Larry teased her with his tongue, flicking her now engorged clit rapidly so she began to cry out. His fingers weren't idle either, two of them pulsed inside her pussy, glorifying in her wetness. Kate's squealed insistently as her first orgasm stole up and took her. Her nerves strung and then relaxed.

Wasting no time Larry stopped his hand ministrations of Kate's love flower, and eased himself upwards, kissing her belly. Kate concentration returned as Larry's throbbing helmet knocked at the entrance of her ginny, she sighed appreciatively as it glided in, penetrating her easily and fully. Kate wrapped her thighs around Larry's bulky waist and savoured the moment of having her pussy filled with hot prick. She didn't want to move or him to move. But again to no avail. Larry raised his back and with his powerful thighs began to ease her upwards, causing her grip to loosen. His spade like hands gripped her butt cheeks and squeezed them as he began to pound into her. Larry had decided to up the pace, thrusting hard and deep whilst grinding his pelvis against her. Kate's hands gripped his arms, her eyes locked on his, as she sought another orgasm, her body wantonly matching his every move.

Kate was muttering and shouting obscenities. "Yes! Fuck Me! Yes! OH God Yes!" as her hands gripped and wrenched the pillow above her head.

She momentarily became limp; Larry knew she had again reached his goal; so he eased her back down onto the bed, covering her body with kisses as he stole his tool slowly in and out of her, relishing the sensation of her inner flower petals brushing the rim of his knob end before re-entering her velvety honey hole. Kate's eye's blinked open, he was still hard, slowly fucking her, once again; she could feel his length gliding in and out of her wet love tube.

"Oh that's so good" Kate spoke in a whisper her as Larry's eyes stared into hers.

"Excellent" he said intently, adding "How's about giving and old man a break, you can get on top for a change".

Katy grinned and as Larry shifted from her and lay beside her she rose and slipped a leg across his chest; she outstretched on top of his body her hands held his face as she kissed him, softly on his lips, her fingers outlining his face, her tongue eventually easing into his open mouth to swirl inside, it was good too feel him hard against her groin, still eager. At last she bent her knees and pushed herself upright, she kneeled fully up and shuffled and grasping Larry's tool in her left hand she lined herself into a position over lower herself onto him. Slowly she let the target meet the arrow, letting her love lips kiss his red juice soaped end, then engulfing him inside, feeling his glans slide past her minor labs, welcoming his hardness, all the while looking at him, as his eyes gazed upon her action. She felt him harden and stiffen even more. Once he was just inside, his bulbous end in contact with her love tube, she began to ride him, trotting as if upon her horse. Larry lay there; his eyes drinking in the joys of her young body, his dick being teased by her warm wet woman bower. Larry could feel the joy of her quim upon just the last inch or so of his prick; wanking him. Kate's fingers were playing with her clit, her ride sliding him further down her, until she was resting at the base of his throbbing shaft. Her pace increased and Larry bucked his hips to meet her, the writhed together, Kate moaning as another joy wave was beginning to form from deep between her legs. Their joint moment grew with this their unified joy ride, Larry bucking under this her light form, Kate bouncing up and down upon him, her pussy walls tightened and at last Larry's seed cascaded into her, she felt this extra pressure and this was enough to release her own dam of pleasure again. Her loud enthusiasm dying into a grunt of silence as she flooded his shaft, both writhed a moment together to the wring the last drop of satisfaction from their coupling. Kate stretched back down to Larry, who now felt spent, he welcomed her body with his arms and clung her to him, their lips saying a tender mutual thanks.........

12