Dirty Old Man & Alice Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Burns has Alice again and shares her with friends.
5.3k words
4.46
219.8k
129

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 11/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers

***Thanks to those of you who liked the first part of this... I know this isn't complete and true non-consent, especially the first part but I just feel like it's where I find the best stories that are similar. Let me know what you think. I think Mr. Burns has a few more tricks up his sleeve for Alice down the line.

*

After my afternoon encounter with Mr. Burns I'd gone home and showered, amazed at what had just happened with him. I was conflicted. I'd never actually felt forced but at the same time I'd given myself over to this man I barely knew and in hindsight it scared me. Especially because when I'd left, Mr. Burns had stressed again that I belonged to him now and when I came over again (when, not if, since he seemed super confident that I would come back) I would be under his control from the time I entered his house until he allowed me to leave.

With my mother home from work the next day I was stuck at home with her but took the time to groom myself extra carefully. I had butterflies in my stomach over the thought of going back to Mr. Burns' house the next day but I knew deep down that I would so I took extra care in shaving my pussy as smooth as my legs and rubbing my entire body down with an extra thick moisturizer.

After Mom left for work the next day I dressed in extremely short but loose cut-off jean shorts and an old worn thin t-shirt. The parents would just look at it as my being sloppy if they saw me in it before I had a chance to change later but I knew Mr. Burns would appreciate the length of leg the shorts exposed and the fact that my nipples poked through the thin fabric of the shirt.

Mr. Burns was on the phone when I arrived and he ushered me into the kitchen and onto a bar stool before stepping out of the room to finish his call.

A minute later he returned and came up behind me after returning the phone to it's cradle.

He hugged me from behind in his strong arms and within moments his callused hands were sliding up beneath my shirt and rubbing my rock hard nipples.

I moaned and leaned back into him and he took the opportunity to let one hand roam down and slide inside my shorts to rub over my bare pussy.

"Mmmm..." he purred in my ear. "You smell good and feel incredible."

"Thanks," I whispered in return.

His hand at my breast moved between my two nipples, twisting, pinching, and rolling them until I couldn't help but squirm in his arms.

Meanwhile his other hand had wriggled it's way all the way into the recesses of my crotch and he was now slowly working two fingers in and out of my sopping pussy.

"I have a surprise for you today." He slowly pulled his hand out of my shorts and moved it to my lips, rubbing my wetness onto my lips and then pressing between them until I opened up and sucked them in, licking and sucking all of my juices from his fingers.

"Come with me, Alice." He pulled away from me and helped me off the stool I still sat on.

I followed him obediently through the kitchen, into a small utility room and then, pausing nervously at the top, down a flight of stairs into the basement.

The stairway was dim but he finally switched a light on at the bottom of the stairs. Our basement at home was partially finished and my Dad had his home office set up down there amid storage hidden behind hanging curtains.

Mr. Burns basement was also partially finished but in an entirely different way.

A full size mattress lay directly on the concrete floor and was made up with a simple beige print fitted sheet. At each of the four corners a heavy bolt had been screwed into the concrete and nylon ropes with leather cuffs on the end were attached to each bolt.

Next to the bed was a padded wooden contraption that looked like the exercise horse we used to have to vault over in gym class. It was a little lower though and I knew at some point I would be bent over it.

A table across the room held a small assortment of whips and paddles. There was also a very large double headed dildo on the table and a few smaller dildos and butt plugs along with a small pile of chains and a coil of rope.

The side walls were padded like a movie theater and I later figured out that when the door at the top of the stairs was closed the entire basement was virtually soundproofed. The small windows that could be opened in our similar basement at home for some fresh air had been closed in with thick glass bricks here. They allowed a bit of daylight in but couldn't really be seen through. Other details would jump out at me later, such as the lights that were on dimmers and could be turned up extremely bright when the video camera in the corner was in use, or the heavy wooden beam that had been left exposed in the ceiling with another huge metal bolt screwed into it. More rope dangled from it and this is where Mr. Burns led me.

I was nervous by then, feeling like I'd gotten in way over my head.

I backed up a bit and began stammering excuses to Mr. Burns.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Burns, I'm just not sure... I mean... I don't know... I can't..."

He came over and pulled me close. "Don't worry love. You're going to be a bit nervous but I promise you're going to love every minute of what happens to you today, eventually."

He was calmly rubbing my back and shoulders and before I knew it he was pulling my t-shirt up and over my head.

"Take your shorts off, darlin', I want to see that pretty pussy of yours."

Part of me wanted to run, most of me wanted to run, my stomach was doing flip flops but with hands shaking I undid my snap and zipper and tossed my shorts onto the chair where he'd neatly folded my t-shirt.

"Good girl," he cooed, reaching out and rubbing my painfully hardened nipples.

A jolt shot through me and I felt moisture leaking onto my thigh. As scared as I was I was still turned on.

"Now, I told you the other day that I am only interested in girls I have control over and I also told you that by coming over here you were submitting to me so here is what's going to happen today. I'm going to put these leather restraints on you and tie you up. Your parents aren't due home until 6:00 tonight, you told me so until shortly before that your are going to do anything that I say. If you don't do everything I say and do anything I ask of you, you will be punished however I see fit. Understood?"

Mr. Burns sounded much harsher than he had so far but I'd come this far and I was already so turned on that I just nodded and held my wrists out toward him.

"Good girl," he chuckled. "I'm so glad you stopped by the other day."

A minute later I was virtually hanging from my wrists from the bolt in the ceiling. There were cuffs on my ankles with a metal bar attached between them. My legs were spread as wide as possible and I could barely touch the floor with the tips of my toes to steady myself.

"Very nice," Mr. Burns muttered as he moved around me, trailing his hand over my tits, ribcage, down over my hip, across my ass and then back up to my breasts to play with nipples that were still painfully hard in the cool air of the basement.

His mouth replaced his hand on one breast while he firmly rolled and twisted the other with his hand. Then he changed hands and moved his mouth to that now even more tender bud. Apparently satisfied that both were at attention to the fullest he reached behind him to the table full of sex toys I'd seen earlier and brought the small chains I'd seen up in his hand. The chains were attached to nipple clamps and I panicked, having never had anything like them used on me before.

"No, Mr. Burns, I'm not sure I like those. Can you just try one slowly and let me see if I can handle it?" My voice was breaking and I was almost crying as I asked this and Mr. Burns casually reached up and slapped me, hard, across the face.

I was stunned and just stared at him, feeling my cheek burning.

"Your body is mine right now, Alice. You have no say in anything I want to put on or in your body. Answer me if I ask you a question but other than that I do not want to hear your voice."

Now I was sobbing. I'd gone from being turned on to being full on scared that quickly and I was already wondering what I'd gotten myself into and how to get myself out of it.

With not a seconds more hesitation Mr. Burns clicked first one clamp on and then the other, leaving the thin chain hanging down between them.

It was somehow more and less painful than I'd expected. Initially, it was horrible but the pain rapidly faded to more of a sensation of pressure. Still, I cried out and begged Mr. Burns to let me down.

He moved angrily across the room and returned with a strip of black cloth in his hand.

Before I could figure out what he was doing he had shoved a huge red ball into my mouth and buckled the black straps I'd seen dangling from his hand moments earlier behind my head.

And, thus, I was introduced to the ball gag.

"I warned you, Alice," I did not want to hear your voice."

I was still sobbing by tried to calm down and breathe through my nose.

"Now, since you've been such a bad little bitch this morning I think I need to convince you I mean what I say."

From the table Mr. Burns picked up a short whip with multiple threads and immediately began hitting me across the stomach and breasts with it. The pain wasn't intense but it built with every blow. He moved leisurely around my body, covering first my breasts and belly then my back and ass then lower he covered my thighs, inside and out. When every part of my body from knees to neck tingled he finally laid down the whip and began running his hands over my now extra sensitized skin. A few tears leaked down my cheek but I controlled the sobs and prayed that this would soon be over. Soon, though, amazingly, as Mr. Burns hands roamed over my ass, even rubbing up and down my crack and over my tight puckered asshole I felt my body responding and realized I was aroused again. Finally, his hands moved into the valley between my thighs and his thick fingers played between my pussy lips, dragging slick moisture up and over my fully exposed clit until I found myself bucking against his hand, so close to coming but feeling so humiliated that he'd been able to bring my body back after scaring me so badly.

I groaned against the ball in my mouth as his fingers left my clit unsatisfied and moved back to my still clamped nipples. Gently at first, then harder, he began pulling on the chain between the clamps, pulling my flattened nipples further and further from my body with each tug until the pain overcame the numb feeling I'd become accustomed to. Leaning over, he began licking what little skin on my nipples was exposed around the clamps and I shivered, feeling it deep in my pussy. His tongue felt colt and my nipples seemed to swell against the tight clamps. Suddenly the pressure was gone and he was taking each nipple in turn deep into his mouth, sucking hard as the blood flowed back into the numbed ends. I tried to cry out at this but only managed a garbled moan.

And then we heard the doorbell.

Mr. Burns pulled his mouth from my tit with one last gentle bite and I stared at him wide-eyed, willing him to unhook me from the ceiling before he went to check on the door.

"I'll be right back, sweet Alice. Don't you move..." he chuckled and walked up the stair.

My back to the stairway, I lost sight of him almost immediately but I heard him move up the stairs and across the kitchen, then the sound of muffled but hearty male voices.

I'd assumed Mr. Burns would sign for a package or whatever and be back down within a few seconds knowing I was waiting here, all tied up for him but the seconds turned to minutes and still I heard movement and voices upstairs. At one point Mr. Burns called out to someone and a heavy male voice had responded yes but I couldn't hear what the question had been.

I was beyond nervous by the time I finally heard footsteps moving down the stairs and I panicked again, although this time I couldn't cry out, or even move, really, when I heard a strange male voice boom out.

"Damn, Burns, you really hooked us a hot one. Look at the ass on this girl."

A moment later the face matching the voice was in front of me, then another face and voice, and then Mr. Burns off to the side, watching with a satisfied smile on his face.

"I want you to meet a couple of really good friends of mine, Alice. This rather large gentleman is Roger and the bald fellow next to him is Royce.

Roger was the booming voice. He towered over me, Mr. Burns and Royce, well over 6 feet and built like a football player. His hair was close cropped and graying at the temples like Mr. Burns' but he didn't look over 40 or so. Royce had been quiet thus far but I could almost feel the intensity of his gaze moving over my body. Royce was a bald black man, not as tall as Roger but every bit as stocky and muscular and he looked a little younger than the other two men by a decade or so.

The tears were back and I tried to catch Mr. Burns' eye. I'd given myself over to one virtual stranger and now he was handing me over to two absolute strangers.

I tried to twist away but could move more than a few inches in either direction as Roger and Royce moved in to explore their new toy.

"How old is she, Burns?" the one called Roger asked. "She looks really young."

"Don't worry friend, she's nice and legal and eighteen."

Four strange hands now roamed where only Mr. Burns and my two high school boyfriends had ever touched before. Roger was the rougher of the two. Pulling my sore nipples and smacking my ass with the flat of his hand, he explored roughly, even yanking my hair back hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. Royce was gentler but more insistent, he had already squatted down in front of me and was running the flat of his tongue over my pussy, alternately pulling away and forcing first one thick finger, then two, deep inside me.

I was screaming inside but I still had the damn ball gag in my mouth and still had no mobility.

"What say we bring her down boys, get her a little more accessible?"

Mr. Burns sounded much colder than he had when seducing me into giving myself to him just two days earlier and I wondered now if it had all been a ploy to get me down here and helpless.

Mr. Burns stepped up close in front of me and the other two men stepped aside.

With one hand he grabbed my face and moved it so I was looking straight down into his.

His voice was low and controlled.

"We're taking you down, Alice, and we're going to chain you over there on that bed. If you think you can cooperate I will take the ball gag out and I will only chain one of your hands to the bed. This will be much more comfortable for you. But, you need to understand that Roger over there is going to fuck you, Royce is going to fuck you, and I am going to fuck you. Before you leave here today you'll have us in your mouth, in your cunt, and in your ass. If you remember that I don't want to hear your voice, no pleading, no threatening, no screaming and if you cooperate and do exactly what we say you won't have to be punished. If not, you will be punished and we will still fuck you every which way and we will use a bunch more of those whips and toys on that table over there as well."

I could here the other two men moving around behind Mr. Burns and I knew with a sinking feeling that I was going to have to play along or I would be hurt.

"Now," Mr. Burns continued. "I need you to answer honestly. Can you cooperate or do I have to leave the ball gag in and chain you down spread eagle to that bed?"

I tried to say yes, then remembered the gag and nodded my head instead.

"Good girl," Mr. Burns finally smiled and I found myself wanting to smile with relief to see him finally happy with me.

When Mr. Burns stepped away I saw that Roger and Royce had been busy undressing during Mr. Burns' speech. My stomach lurched a bit when I saw the two men naked. Roger's cock was huge. Long and thick, bigger than Mr. Burns' or either of the two boyfriends' I'd had experience with and Royce's was even slightly bigger. Maybe not quite as long as the other man's but much thicker, it's head mushrooming out like a small fist.

My eyes teared up again but I managed to remain quiet as Mr. Burns unstrapped the ball gag and popped the slimy ball out of my mouth.

Soon enough, and in a blur, the men had unchained me from the ceiling and had me repositioned on the mattress, my left wrist chained loosely to the top corner of the bed.

Roger was already beside me, spreading my legs and rubbing his hand between them, dragging what moisture was left inside me from being turned on earlier and using it to moisten my slit from ass to clit.

Royce dropped down too and pushed me back, hovering over me and sucking my still tender tits between thick lips, his tongue moving constantly in small circles over the skin of my breasts and the hard nubs of my nipples.

Roger started laughing and began reaming his fingers deeper inside me.

"Keep it up, Royce," you've got her creaming.

Horrified, I realized it was true. The black man's tongue on my tits and Roger's fingers inside me were making me wet and engorging my clit.

Mr. Burns had undressed too now but had simply pulled a portable camp chair to the edge of the mattress and was lazily masturbating as he watched me with the two men.

"How good is she at giving head, Burns?" Royce asked, his cock hard against my thigh.

"She's trainable, Royce. Why don't you give her a try."

I was repositioned again, on hands and knees between Royce's legs, his thick black cock, insistent at my mouth before I was fully settled.

Behind me Roger forced a knee between mine and spread my legs until his cock was poised at my open pussy.

Just as Royce pulled my head down, forcing his round cock head into my mouth, Roger pierced me from behind, plunging his large cock inside me, balls deep, on the first thrust. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned deep in my throat but kept my lips wrapped around Royce's cock as he began gently pressing my head to take him deeper. I wasn't even halfway down the length of his cock when I bounced back up for air and as I went to move back down on the second stroke he twisted his meaty hands into my hair, one on either side of my head and forced my head down low and his cock deep into the back of my throat. I gagged and tried to pull back but he wouldn't let me and I had to concentrate on breathing through my nose so that I wouldn't panic.

Finally he let me lift off a little only to pull me down even deeper on the next throat.

"Swallow," Mr. Burn demanded from the side. "It'll make it easier."

I realized Royce wasn't going to be happy until he was completely in my mouth.

Meantime Roger had set a steady pace behind me and had reached around to play with my clit while he fucked me.

Even as Royce forced himself ever deeper I found myself responding to Roger's manipulations and began bucking against his cock and hand, wanting to come. I was ashamed but my need to come was overriding that shame quickly.

I tried to swallow as Royce kept pulling my head down closer and closer to his curly pubic hairs and finally in one hard thrust my throat had fully engulfed his huge cock and my lips were pressed hard against his pelvic bone.

After that, he seemed satisfied to let me set a more reasonable pace and while he still forced me deep over his cock, I could manage without gagging.

I was close to coming as Roger announced that he was going to come and pulled his hand away. I wanted to cry out in frustration but couldn't bring myself to ask him to finish me off too.

With a few more hard thrusts I felt him tighten up inside me and then pull out completely. A second later I felt his hot cum landing on my back and ass before he thrust his cock back inside for a few quick strokes before it softened completely.

guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers
12