Dirty Old Man & Alice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
212 Followers

Royce seemed to be enjoying watching me but didn't seem close to coming at all and sure enough as soon as Roger stood up and moved away from the bed, Royce stopped fucking me and told me to turn around and face away from him on hands and knees. I turned, feeling Roger's cum sliding down my ass and sides and felt Royce position himself behind me where Roger had just been. This also put me facing Mr. Burns who was still lazily nursing his hard on but didn't seem in any hurry to get himself off. Royce's cock felt immense even though Roger's had been large too. The extra width stretched me wider, though, and I felt like his cock was deep inside my belly by the time he was buried inside me.

Roger was mixing a drink at a small bar in the background and Mr. Burns moved forward on his knees in front of me.

Rather than sticking his dick in my face he leaned over me as Royce pumped slow and steady behind me. Mr. Burns rubbed his hand up my back and it wasn't until he forced it between my lips that I realized he had scooped up Roger's cum and wanted me to lick it off his hand. I tried to just lap at it gently at first but he wasn't satisfied until I'd cleaned his hand and then it took three more passes before he replaced his cock with his hand.

As I sucked him off and Royce pumped away behind me Roger moved back into sight with a large anal plug. My asshole clenched at the thought and wanted to cry out but Mr. Burns took that opportunity to grasp my head and force his cock deep into my throat and Royce grabbed my hips and held them firm, burying his cock deep inside me but leaning back and ceasing his pumping as Roger approached with the toy.

"Hold her still, Royce," Roger said as he wiggled the cold plastic tip against my tight ass. It was wet with lube which I guess I should have been thankful for but I felt like I was being split in two as he forced it deeper and deeper toward it's widest point, especially with Royce's monster cock still deep in my pussy.

Finally the thickest part popped inside my tight ring and Roger stepped back to admire his work.

Royce and Mr. Burns went back to pumping and increased the pace and rhythm until it felt like I had one big dick pistoning in and out of me, passing through my entire body.

They came together, Mr. Burns in my mouth, telling me to swallow, as he pumped his hips against my face and Royce deep inside me. Pregnancy would have been my first concern but I'd been on the pill for a few years.

Both men crossed the room to clean themselves up, leaving me curled on my side, butt plug still in place but they weren't gone long and I noticed with a bit of dread that Roger's cock was now at full attention again.

"Get up on your knees, Alice," Mr. Burns demanded.

I groaned and wanted to cry but I forced myself on my knees in the middle of the bed, facing all three men.

"Lovely. Do you want to come, Alice?"

I wanted to answer no but Roger's attentions and then Royce's heavy balls grazing my engorged clit had left me on the edge.

"Yes," I whispered, eyes downcast.

"Play with your tits for us, Alice." This was from Roger.

I moved my hands over my full breasts, caressing them and playing with my over-sensitized nipples.

"Now finger your pussy." This was from Royce.

I moved one hand down, watching the men's reactions as I touched myself. My pussy was dripping wet with Royce's cum and knowing they were going to ask for it anyway, I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked my hand clean.

The men thought this was hilarious. They were laughing and calling me a true slut and at this point I didn't even care anymore. I'd already been degraded and I wanted to come.

I closed my eyes and began rubbing my clit, pinching my nipples and clenching my ass around the still embedded sex toy.

"Alice?" Mr. Burns soft voice brought me back.

"Stop masturbating now Alice."

My tortured body cried out in protest but I pulled my hand back up to my breast and continued rubbing them as I opened my eyes and gazed on the three men again.

All three were hard again and gently stroking their cocks.

"Do you want us to fuck you until you come, Alice?"

I hesitated only a moment and with only a small frown, nodded yes.

"Good girl." Mr. Burns sounded happy again.

"Reach behind you and pull out the plug."

I did, pulling it out slowly and feeling empty as soon as it was gone.

"We're all going to fuck you at the same time Alice," Mr. Burns spoke for the men again. "But since you've been so good we'll let you decide who you want to fuck you in each hole."

I was scared and nervous again but still horny and somewhere in the deep recesses I even felt grateful. I couldn't imagine Royce's monster cock in my ass, the truth is I couldn't even imagine Roger's in that tight hole so I did feel slightly grateful.

"Okay." I managed, embarrassed about how to say it.

"Well, tell us then. Who and where."

"Ummmm... Mr. Burns in my... ass," I stammered. "Roger in my ... mouth, and Royce in my... ummm... in my pussy."

The men chuckled and whispered a few comments among themselves but then they were arranging themselves and me on the bed.

Royce laid down first and positioned me straddling him, pulling me down until he was, once more, deeply imbedded inside my pussy. Mr. Burns then moved in from behind me and with his cock covered in slippery lube slowly worked his way into my asshole, not quite as tight now since it's workout with the plug. Finally, as they began a gentle rhythm, Roger stood over the edge of the bed, spreading his legs until his cock was level with my open mouth.

And then it was on. It was a surreal feeling to be firmly ensconced in a scene that I had only ever seen on the internet. Beyond the pain and humiliation I'd been feeling all morning it still felt incredible, especially as I was so squashed between Mr. Burns and Royce that my now hugely engorged clit was steadily scraping against Royce's course pubic hairs with every pump of them inside me.

I was exhausted and moaning and straining to come but they had built up their stamina and for awhile I thought they would never finish or allow me to come.

Mr. Burns came first, pulling out of my tight rear hole and spraying cum all over my ass.

Royce slowed down then to a gentle rocking motion and I realized that he wanted me to finish Roger off in my mouth first. I gave his huge cock renewed effort, managing almost all of it deep into my throat in my desire to get him off so that Royce would be able to finish fucking me and make me cum. Roger was turned on by the renewed effort and was soon pumping furiously, holding my head tight for leverage and finally, burying his cock deep in my throat, he came. As he slowly pulled out of my mouth I swallowed the mouthful of come he left behind and licked him clean at the same time.

With the other two men out of the picture, Royce pushed me up so that I was sitting up straight on top of him. Then he renewed his efforts of fucking me with his huge prick as my hand moved over my tits and body, so close to coming that I began begging him to fuck me harder.

"Harder," I demanded as I pinched my nipples hard, pulling them out from my body.

"Harder," I demanded as my fingers reached down behind us and gently stroked his heavy balls.

"Harder," I demanded as my own finger found my asshole and sank in knuckle deep.

My eyes were shut tight as I begged him to cum inside me.

We came almost simultaneously. Royce's spunk deep inside me as my body was finally wracked with convulsions.

Exhausted, I lay flat on my back, Royce still beside me and looked up in time to see Mr. Burns step away with the handheld video camera he'd been holding.

Oh god, I thought, now what the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Epilogue:

Mr. Burns had me showered and on my way back home by 4:00. He'd shown me the video he'd shot. He'd started it as I sucked off Roger and it ended with me collapsing onto Royce, kissing him deeply, and thanking him for making me cum.

He only implied it as a threat but I knew it was just one more hold he had over me. The truth is, he wouldn't need it. I'd already decided, no matter how scared and out of control I'd felt in the moment, I'd be back.

guidosgal
guidosgal
212 Followers
12