Dirty Old Man & Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers

After a few moments he gave her a long slow lick again but this time dragged his tongue all the way to her asshole and lingered there, licking the tight rosebud, then working up a bit of spit he got it nice and wet and then slipped a finger in as he licked around it.

Alice was shocked, as much because he was doing this as by the fact that it felt so good.

Having loosened her up a bit, Mr. Burns stood and, wetting himself in her juices and with a bit of spit rubbed in with his palm as well, he began pushing his hard cock slowly into her ass.

Finally, she struggled a bit, telling him no, and she didn't want him to fuck her there.

With that he rammed himself home and brought his hands up in front of her to pinch her nipples hard.

Tears streaming down her face she sobbed and bucked against him.

"Calm down, Alice." his voice was sharp at first and then became soothing. "I would have been gentler but your body is mine and you must never tell me no."

As her body and her tears quieted, he began pumping in and out of her asshole, admiring how huge he looked slipping in and out of that tiny hole. Before long he began slapping her ass in rhythm with his pumping and finally he let go and pulled out just in time to shoot a load of hot cum all over her ass and lower back.

He held her in place as he collected himself and then asked her again.

"Did you come yet, Alice?"

"No," she said quietly.

"Good, I'm almost ready to let you."

Mr. Burns ran his hand through the cum on her ass, rubbing it it.

"First, I just want to make sure you understand that you are mine and must do everything that I say. Turn around Alice and drop to your knees in front of me."

Alice did as she was told and prepared herself to lick his limp cock as he couldn't possibly still be hard.

Instead he showed her his oversized hand, now covered in gobs of his cum from her back. He had coated both sides and scooped up a large puddle which had settled into the middle of his palm.

"Once you clean this mess from my hand, I'll give you relief."

Alice glanced up and saw the dark look in his face. She knew if she refused that he would punish her again. By spanking or even worse.

Slowly, she lowered her head and began licking his fingers, barely grazing them at first and then as the thought of what she was being forced to do and the fact that she was actually doing it and still needed to come so badly sunk in she began sucking at his fingers one by one. When all trace of cum was gone from his fingers she lapped at the puddle in his palm, letting strands of it stretch from her tongue to his hand as she swallowed as she'd seen women doing on the internet.

Finally, he seemed content that she'd done well and pulled her up and to him and for the first time kissed her deeply.

"Are you ready to come now?" he asked as they finally broke apart.

"Yes," she replied, eyes downcast, a bit shy to have to say it so boldly.

"I want you to beg me then. When you convince me that I should, I will make you come."

With that he pushed her back onto his desk so she was sitting on the edge of it, straddling him in his chair. He brought her feet up to rest on the armrests of his chair which forced her to lean back and put her hands slightly behind her to brace herself. This left her totally exposed and open to him as he sat in his chair between her legs.

"Beg me," he prompted. "Convince me."

He toyed idly with her nipples, stroking and pinching them, and rubbed and massaged her inner thighs alternately as she began to speak.

"Please make me come, Mr. Burns," she started softly. "I've never wanted to come so badly. Nobody has ever made me so horny. I'll do anything that you want whenever you want, just please let me come."

"Keep going," he urged but his fingers found her clit and began pulling and pinching at it.

"Oh God, that feels so good," Alice groaned. "You make me feel so good, Mr. Burns, and so dirty. You made me enjoy things today that I thought were disgusting before. "

Alice was breathing heavy now and so close to coming.

"Please make me come, Mr. Burns, I'll do anything you ever want, everything you ever want. I just want to be your little girl and do anything you say until you let me come."

With that, Alice's eyes squeezed tightly shut and her whole body began shaking. Her mouth opened wide as she gulped for air and tried to control her body from vibrating right off the desk.

Finally, satiated, Alice slid off the desk and curled up in Mr. Burns arms.

"That was incredible," she murmured.

"That was just the beginning," answered Mr. Burns.

guidosgal
guidosgal
214 Followers
12