Dirty Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
46 Followers

"If that's the excuse you want," she said with a gleam in her eye, "then sure. Why not?"

"Greedy bitch."

Laughing, Karlita tugged on Joi's hair again, not that it was needed as a cue -- Joi was already closing in, brushing her lips across the inside of one of Karlita's knees. Those lips carried on upward as the other woman nuzzled her way across the skin of her thigh, then Karlita's breath caught in her throat as Joi's tongue found the soft, sensitive flesh of her sex. Mere moments later, sensation bloomed through her as teeth nipped lightly, playfully, at the bud at the top of her cleft, and her head nearly fell back as Joi's expert mouth set to work exploring each and every possible way of drawing pleasure from the cunt that was being ground softly against her face.

Sounds of female pleasure filled the air of the chamber in a sensual song, and even without what was being done to her, Karlita suspected that she'd have been horny enough to burst simply from that. Luckily, a certain someone was apparently more than willing to do something about that, and she felt familiar shivers ripple through her as delicious tension started to build deep inside her gut.

Hmmm... Not much longer now, and I might even return the-

"I can't leave you sluts alone for five fucking minutes, can I?"

The sharp, biting tone cut through the air like a knife, and Karlita wasn't the only one to start in surprise at the sound. They all recognised it, however. It was hard not to, given that they'd heard it often enough -- usually snapping out some sort of 'encouragement' during training.

"Hey, Coach. How was the interview?"

Raina, her casual tone backed up by a thoroughly impudent grin, poked a finger into Galli's ribs, making the other woman let out a startled squeak and topple off her lap into the water with a splash. The stern-looking woman standing by the side of the pool, the riding crop she habitually carried tapping against one palm, looked down at these antics with very little favour indeed, but the faintest of smug smiles tugged at her lips for a moment.

"Invigorating. Now, get dressed, bitches. You've got a match to finish."

"Ah, Coach...? Karlita asked, raising a hand and nodding down between her legs to where Joi still knelt. "Mind if I...?"

"Up to her usual standard, is she?"

"Oh yes."

"Good. Then you can work out your frustration on those little greenskin cunts."

With that, she turned and swept away, serene in the knowledge that her instruction would be obeyed without question. Which wasn't without cause, really, since she was very much the alpha bitch of the whole damned lot of them.

Sighing in frustration, Karlita tossed her handful of Joi's hair away and rose -- somewhat unsteadily -- to her feet. She wasn't the only one who was practically grinding her teeth at the Coach's timing, either. Looking around, she met the eyes of each and every one of the rest of the team, and found herself smiling with an almost feral anticipation that was mirrored in the gazes that looked back at her.

-[::]-

"Welcome back, sports fans, as the players take the field for the second half of this highly entertaining Bloodbowl fixture. And from what I can see, the Zephyrs have an extra spring in their step for some reason. Maybe a little added something in the refreshments, Bob?"

"Possible, Jim, but whatever the reason, they certainly look like they've got the energy to pound the Scammers even deeper into the astrogranite than they have already."

"Which is what everyone here has paid to see, Bob, so let's hope that they don't disappoint."

"Their cheerleaders certainly didn't, Jim..."

ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
46 Followers
12