Dirty Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,861 Followers

"Of course, aren't you? What's the matter?"

"I've dreamed of this almost since we moved in together. It's just that you're my best friend, Helen and I couldn't stand to lose you as a friend."

She stroked my hair. "Emmy, you're my best friend too and even though I knew you were attracted to me I was too stubborn to accept that I wanted you just as much. So, yes, I really want this. I want us together not just as best friends but as lovers too."

I moved back onto the bed and she lay down with me. Our hands resumed their earlier caressing and touching but now roamed freely and we explored each other. My hand cupped her left boob as my thumb rubbed her hard nipple, making her gasp. Meanwhile her hand glided over my tummy in gentle circles, gradually working lower with each pass and the anticipation was as arousing as her touch. Her hand reached my mound, her fingers stroking the hairless skin.

"Mmm, so smooth," she sighed as her fingers now travelled over my outer labia. I was amazed to feel my wetness increase - I didn't think I could get and wetter - but now I could feel it trickling over my perineum as my inner labia swelled and opened to receive her finger. Hesitantly she penetrated me.

"I won't break, darling," I reassured her and she smiled and slid finger more steadily. "Oh yes!" I sighed as she began to move her finger back and forth within me. Her strokes became deeper and more vigorous as her confidence grew and one finger suddenly became two. Knowing that these were someone else's fingers, better yet, that they were Helen's fingers, doubled or tripled the sensation. The air was filled with the smell of my sex and the wet and sounds of Helen's fingers in my sopping pussy.

I felt her finger leave me and I opened my eyes as she brought her hand up between us. I could see my juices thickly coating her fingers. She licked her lips, nervously. "I've never done this before," she murmured before taking both fingers into her mouth. I watched her face as she tasted me and was delighted by the look of pleasure she gave. "Mmmmm, you're yummy!" she exclaimed. I licked a trickle of juice that had run down the back of her hand and kissed her, letting her taste the juice on my tongue.

The kiss didn't last long. With a hungry look in her eyes she moved down, pausing only to kiss each of my nipples in turn and then my tummy button, which tickled. I felt her hot breath on my wet and gaping pussy then her tongue traced my slit from end to end, sliding between the wet lips. "Oh fuck, Helen darling, eat me!" I cried out. She needed no further encouragement and her mouth closed over my pussy as her tongue drove as deep into me as she could manage.

I knew I would not last long. Her fingers returned to replace her tongue which moved up to brush across the hood that still partially covered my hard clit. My muscles tensed as my orgasm approached, my vaginal walls clenching on her fingers and she backed off! Her fingers withdrew and she kissed my mound and inner thighs. I felt the imminent orgasm subside and my breathing eased. However, the respite was momentary as Helen's fingers re-entered me, deeper than before and curling up to press my g-spot. At the same time her tongue returned to my clit but this time did not just stroke the hood but began rubbing and swirling over the clit itself.

I had thought my shit-filled orgasm yesterday had been the pinnacle but Helen's love making proved me o-so wrong. As my climax came on this time she did not back off but increased her efforts.

There should have been fireworks, the windows of the house should have exploded out, people a hundred miles away should have asked each other 'What was that?'; my orgasm was that good!

Sometime later I opened my eyes. Helen was grinning like the cat that not only got the cream but the entire dairy. She was also wet: droplets on her face, in her hair and across her tits sparked in the sunlight coming through the window. "Did I, um, squirt again?" I asked.

"Big time! It was wonderful!" she exclaimed. "Tastes different to your other juice, but I still love it!"

"That's only the second time that's ever happened to me, and definitely the best so far!" I told her, opening may arms to claim a cuddle. She lay on top of me as I hugged her tightly, kissing her kips and face. She was right: it did taste different.

My hands stroked her back reaching down to touch and fondle her fantastic arse. Helen shifted slightly and her mound was now pressing against my upper thigh. I could feel her wetness against my skin. I rolled to one side, putting me on top with her underneath and making us both laugh.

"Be gentle!" she said to me.

"Of course I will."

"But not too gentle; I want to cum - hard!"

I moved back to kneel between her legs and drank in the sight of her body. My heart welled with love for my beautiful best friend as I bent forward to run my tongue around each nipple. My lips closed around her left aureole, pinching it as I took her nipple into my mouth, my tongue flicking it and rubbing it and making her moan softly. After a minute or so I gave her right nipple the same treatment before trailing kisses down her tummy.

I shuffled further back so I could kiss her mound, gradually kissing lower and lower, across her damp pubes and down to perfect swell of her outer labia. With my mouth on her pussy I gently traced my tongue along her inner lips, savouring her delicious juice. My tongue circled her clit, making her shiver.

"Oh God, that feels so good!" Helen gasped.

I continued, now lightly lapping her clit from time to time as I slipped two fingers inside her, making her growl in pleasure. Borrowing her technique I slid my fingers deep, seeking out her g-spot. I struggled to locate it but as my fingers move across one spot she exclaimed, "There! Rub me there!"

I found the spot again: a slightly different texture. I did as she asked and rubbed it, gently at first but as I became confident I began thrusting my fingers in and out, across her g-spot at each stroke. I left her clit alone for a while, allowing her orgasm to build slowly. As her breathing became shorter I added a third finer and began to suck on her clit. Helen startled me with a shriek as I started sucking. "Aiii... yes, God, yesss, darling Em, aaah, oooh yes!" she gasped out words and sounds.

Helen's hips began to buck as her climax neared and it was hard to keep sucking. My teeth accidently brushed her hard clit and I felt her body go ridged as she let out a long shriek of ecstasy. I continued licking and she trembled and bucked as a second wave hit while my chin and hand were drenched. I covered her gushing pussy with my mouth, determined to drink all I could of her love fluid. Helen rode her climax into the still waters of that post-orgasmic lagoon of peaceful bliss.

I moved to be beside Helen, pulling the sheet over us as we cuddled together and exchanged gentle kisses. "That was fricking awesome, Emmy my love. Thank you," she sighed

"I love you, my darling Helen," I whispered back as we dozed together.

We awoke some time later, in the early afternoon and still in each other's arms. As I moved slightly, Helen opened her eyes. "Hello, you!" I said sleepily.

"I had the most wonderful dream: that I had mind-blowing sex with my beautiful housemate!" she sighed.

"Really? And then what happened?"

"We fell asleep together. And then..."

"And then what?" I asked, smiling.

"Well, my housemate had this really dirty, kinky streak to her..."

"Er, yes," was all I could manage.

"And I thought it way hot..." she continued, her finger tracing a circle around my nipple which turned me on but not as much as what she was saying!

"And when we woke up I found I really needed to go - to shit." She bit her lip, scanning my face for my reaction.

"And did your kinky, dirty housemate and lover take your hand and lead you to the bathroom?" I asked.

I saw relief in her eyes; "Do you know, that's exactly what she did!"

"Let's make your dream a reality!" I said, climbing off the bed and reaching out for her hand.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,861 Followers
12