Dirty Scrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

Hot nurse took that moment stretch her arm out, hitting my hip and bringing her eyes open.

'What the? Oh my god!'

Blonde doctor calmed her down.

'Relax Carla, this is the perfect opportunity.' She stopped for a moment to wrap her lips around my cock and suck me into her mouth, letting me slide back out with a pop. Her hand continued its work on hot nurse, and the sound of her fingers sliding around in that wet pussy was making me even harder.

'This is a chance for your to work on your fantasy, but without invoking that fear of black-on-blond.' She turned her blue eyes on me. 'Isn't that right, janitor?'

'Absolutely,' I said breathlessly, as she again sucked me into her mouth.

So imagine that sight. A gorgeous blonde woman sucking on your cock, one hand stroking your shaft, the other working a might fine looking pussy just beside you. Hot nurse started getting back into the groove, and she reached her own hand out to play gently with blonde doctor's pussy. When her finger touches on blondie's clit blondie jumps a little, takes me a little deeper in her mouth. I'm not the world's largest penis, but blonde doctor was sucking it like it was the first one she'd ever seen. I guess it had been a while for her. She pulled her mouth away.

'I've got to have it, you know? Will you fuck me?'

Of course I would.

I lifted her off the edge of the sofa but stepped around behind her. I pushed her in the center of her back, and she got the idea to lean over the sofa, exposing her ass and pussy to me. It also put her head directly above hot nurse's pussy. She didn't do that yet though, preferring to turn her head and watch over her shoulder as I stepped up to her and carefully fed my cock inside of her. The moans she made were heaven itself, but she soon focused on what was in front of her. Hot nurse, somehow, was more into this than even me and blonde doctor. I watched her come three times in the space of five minutes as I pounded into blonde doctor from behind. With hot nurse unable to keep her eyes of us, and I remembered that this was actually her fantasy.

'C'mon baby. You ready for some cock?' I asked. She was up in a flash, pushing blonde doctor onto the sofa, who twisted around with a groan.

'Hey, I was just getting into that!'

'Shut up, Eliot,' said hot nurse, then turned her back on me and pushed that beautiful brown booty out at me.

'Fuck me, stud. You'll never get this chance again, so you better make it good.'

'Yes ma'am,' I said, and slammed my hips against her big ass, burying my cock inside her. She cried out but rode it, braced her stomach on the sofa arm and buried her face into blonde doctor's pussy.

Well the noise was something to behold. The slap of skin, the sounds of slick flesh sliding and squishing and slipping around. I raised a hand but brought the palm down just a little harder than a tap on hot nurse's ass - she can be scary and I didn't want to go overboard, but her reaction was encouraging, so I slapped a little harder, until I could feel her dark pussy clenching tight on my cock.

Blonde doctor suddenly grabbed hot nurse's hair and wrapped her legs around her head. The muscles on her neck stood out and she threw her head back and screamed gently. Hot nurse was getting off too, as all I could hear from her was louder and louder grunts each time I slammed into her, so I reached around and twiddled with her clit as I slammed one final time inside her. She lifted her face from hot doctor's snatch and literally howled as I pushed up hard inside her.

When she settled down I saw blonde doctor was still watching as I slowly and carefully fucked hot nurse beyond her orgasm.

'You're not done yet,' I said.

Hot nurse was a ragged mess, so blonde doctor got off the sofa and I lay hot nurse back down.

Blonde doctor stood close to me and took me in her hand, squeezing and pushing and pulling on me.

'You know where I've always wanted to try one of these?'

I shrugged my shoulders.

'In the ass?'

Her eyes sparkled a little, but I could see a bit of fear there too.

'So hop on,' I said.

She was so wet from the fucking and the sucking and the licking, all I needed to do was dip my cock inside her a few times, again as she lay over the arm of the sofa, then pushed the head of cock against her ring. I took it slow as the head popped in easily but she tensed up, so I ran my hands up the back of her thighs. Slick with her wetness I rubbed my hands over her ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging and stroking, and soon she started pushing back, proof of her readiness for more. Soon she had taken all of me, and I could see how much she was into it. She changed her position constantly but slowly, and I could hear her breath catching as she rode the sensations.

Hot nurse started coming back around. She looked from hot doctor's face to my own.

'What every you're doing it's working, because from here it looks like she's dying and going to heaven.'

'She has the sweetest little ass,' I said through gritted teeth, 'and I'm going to fuck it until I come deep inside her.'

'Eliot!' she said, all excited. 'I told you! See how fantastic it is?'

'I...never...knew...' she said as I started to build the pace up. 'Oh, god Carla, this is - oh god - oh fuck.'

She started repeating that mantra as Carla moved forward to cradle her head and stroke her hair, then lifting her face to kiss her lips.

'Let it wash over you, baby, let it spread and build and flow. Feel how deep inside you that cock is.'

'God, yeah - uh, fuck.'

Hot nurse's fingers were flying on her pussy, stroking and pushing inside her, getting off on watching her friend get fucked in the ass.

Just as hot nurse started to loose control of herself, burying three fingers inside her glorious little pussy, I slipped one hand around to pinch a nipple, and the other hand down to push two fingers into blonde doctor's pussy as I fucked her ass, and rubbed quickly on her g-spot. Blonde doctor didn't know what hit her, and came screaming, her slick ring clamping down on my cock and I slammed into her one final time, driving her forward into hot nurse just as I fired about a gallon of come inside her pretty pink ass.

Ten minutes later they were gone, giggling and both of them walking a little funny, leaving me to clean up the mess. I didn't mind. I made sure to collect the tapes before I left. I've got a feeling these will be a favorite for a long time.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
12