Dirty Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready sis?" Blake whispers.

"Yes." I whimper softly.

Shifting forward he tugs me to the edge of the bed. His erection slipping over my clit as I rock my hips up toward the stimulation. Just like I needed, he gave it to me, pushing inside, stretching me to the max. I rest my hands on the round curve of his ass, feeling his muscles flexing as he pounds into me. I clench around him trying to pull him deeper inside me. I felt little tremors of pleasure zinging through me as I rock harder against him.

It felt so filthy being fucked by my brother, but I have never been so turned on in my life. As he thrust inside me it felt as if we were one person, the two of us.

It was perfect.

The pleasure, even the slight bit of pain from being stretched around someone so huge, it was all utterly flawless. I knew Blake was huge from the times I had hidden from view while he showered. I remember masturbating as I watched. My fingers bringing me to climax as I pretended they were his cock. He pumped away it me frantically, his face desperate. He wanted this, needed this as badly as I did. I looked over and noticed Storm stroking his cock. I felt bad, he was being left out, but then his eyes locked with mine and he leaned down taking my mouth in a hungry kiss. He dropped his cock taking my breasts in his hands, caressing, rubbing sending more heated sparks to my pussy. Storm's mouth moves to my neck, licking, and sucking. The room around me starts to spin. It's getting hard to take air into my lungs when his tongue swirls in circles over my nipples. He takes turn pleasuring each of my breasts. His teeth tugging my nipples until they are hard peaks under his touch. Blake's thrusts are powerful and intense as he rocks into me. Each thrust bringing me closer to the ultimate pleasure. I can fill it building, spreading through my body. What started as small ripples are now huge waves crashing around me, like I'm an ocean. I clutch his shoulders clawing at them, and let his lips and tongue muffle my cries. One more thrust and my brother is grunting his release against my mouth as his seed spills into me. The last few spurts seemed to coax another few spasms of pleasure from me. We looked into each other's eyes breathless. I laughed softly. I couldn't help it. He smiled and kissed me softly rolling to his side.

"Was it good sis?"

"It was amazing bro. Just like I knew it would be." He pulls me close for another kiss.

"I wouldn't want to disappoint my little sis."

"You could never disappoint me Blake."

"I hope you really mean that. There is something you need to know. I have wanted to tell you so many times, but I have always been to afraid. I think the three of us being here like this gives me the courage."

Storm interrupts before Blake has the chance to finish.

"Blake, we came here to give Britt the time of her life, let's not spoil it. Anything that needs to be said can be done so with actions, besides I have a raging hard on I need taken care of."

"You're right. Are you ready for another round with my man Storm?"

"That isn't actually what I had in mind. As much as I want to fuck Britt, and believe me I will, right now I'm interested in fucking your mouth."

Did I hear Storm right? Did he just say he wants to fuck my brother's mouth? I can't believe how fucking turned on I am. I always thought Blake had a little sugar in his tank, but Storm. I never would've guessed. They look at me, and I smile my approval. This is going to be so hot. Storm settles back on the bed. Blake crawls over me, settling between Storm's thighs. I feel my pulse quicken as Blake takes Storm's cock in his hands. His tongue licks up his shaft, swirling across the swollen purple head. He was licking his cock like a lollipop and my pussy clenched with every lap of his tongue. Maybe my pussy was jealous it wasn't getting any attention. When Blake opens his mouth and Storm's cock disappears heat pools in my belly. I watch in awe as my brother deep throats his best friend. The sounds coming from Storm make my pussy wetter. Blake is rolling his balls in his hands as his mouth works his cock. I have never seen anything so hot, or so erotic. I slide my hand between my legs and let out a moan as my fingers dip inside. I could come just watching these guys, but I couldn't stand not to touch myself. I look over and Storm is watching me. His eyes are glazed with lust as he watches me fuck myself. He reaches his hand over, pulling and pinching my nipples. I lose it. I scream out as waves of orgasms roll through me. He pulls my nipples harder and another set of orgasms peak. I'm falling apart. I've never made myself come this hard, and I know I have the boys to thank. I never knew I was such a freak, but then I never imagined being here with two of the hottest guys on campus. I start to wonder if I will ever find pleasure with just one man again. A primal growl escapes Storm as he pops his cock from Blakes mouth. His hand stroking his cock hard and fast, until his cum is shooting in long hot delicious spurts on to his chest. I move closer to Storm licking my tongue out hoping to catch some of the falling jizz. He continues pumping his shaft, emptying it into my opened mouth.

"Fuck, that was so hot," Blake said.

Blake's mouth came crashing down on mine, his tongue pushing inside.

"Give it to him Britt," Storm said hoarsely. I did as he said, spitting the cum into Blake's mouth. "Now that was fucking hot!"

I lay between the boys, my boys. At least they felt like mine for now. I know tonight isn't over in fact it's only just begun. I look at each of them and I'm swept up in so many emotions. I can't explain how I'm feeling really. Blake and I have always had a strong twin connection, and tonight we've made it stronger.

"I know something that would be even hotter. Well, if you boys are up for the challenge."

"I think Blake and I have proven we are down for anything."

"You boys sure did shock me, but in a good way. I am curious though as to when you two, you know."

"Look sis this is our secret, and we want to keep it that way."

"I don't have a problem keeping a secret. I just want to know when."

"Look sweetness Blake and I have been hooking up from time to time since junior high. He's right though we don't want it getting out. I have been wanting to have you join us for so long. I guess I took advantage of your break up with Brad, but it was the perfect time and place to get you alone. I hope you aren't mad."

"Are you kidding I haven't been this turned on in, well never. Are you okay with what happened between me and Blake?"

"Hell yeah, it was hot! Besides Blake has had a hard on for you since the day you woke up with tits, and I can't say I blame him. I can't wait to slide my cock between those beautiful girls and shoot my load in that sexy mouth of yours."

"Well boys we have the whole summer to try all kinds of stuff, so why don't we start with the two of you stuffing me, together."

A glance passes between the boys and I can't tell what it is. Have I made a mistake thinking that's what they want? Storm inches closer to me, his cock hard and pulsing between his thighs.

"Is it what you want, or is it what you think we want?"

"Both," I reply softly.

Storm cuts Blake a quick glance and Blake jumps from the bed and disappears.

"Don't worry sweetness he won't be long. He went to get something to make this a bit more pleasant for you."

He had been right Blake was quick to return. In his hand was a bottle of lube. I'm guessing it was for when they hooked up. I suddenly wonder who the giver was and who was the receiver. Heat gathers low in my belly. I want this. I want them. Storm spreads himself on the bed, motioning for me. I crawl seductively to him, straddling his thighs. His arms wrap around me, pulling me down to his mouth. I love his taste, his smell. The way his eyes melt into me. I feel Blake's hands moving across my ass, and then the coldness of the lube as he squirts it on my hole. I flinch when he pushes a finger inside, and then the uncomfortableness as he adds another. He is preparing me for a much bigger intrusion. As much as I want them both, together, I start to wonder if I can take it. Storm grips my hips, lifting me up, sitting me on his cock. I sink down inching him in. Fuck he feels so damn good inside me. I keep sinking, until his length is buried in me. I wince as Blake adds a third finger. He is moving them in and out, and I push past the pain. I'm suddenly off balance and dizzy. The friction from both ends too much, but so good. I'm left with an empty feeling as Blake's fingers leave me. I wasn't prepared for what came next. Storm sees the panic in my eyes and he tries to soothe me.

"Don't be nervous sweetness. He used extra lube, just for you. You're going to love it babe, I swear. Just loosen up and relax."

His words help, and I concentrate on the cock already inside me and less on the one soon to be. I begin a slow rhythm up and down Storm's dick, while Blake's cock pushes past my tight hole sending fire burning through me. I cry out from the pain. I grab Storm's shoulders, bracing myself. His grip tightens on my waist as Blake's tighten on my hips. My body is moving and stretching trying to accommodate both thick cocks. They hold me still as they slide in and out of me.

"Are you okay sis. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no don't stop. It feels so good. The two of you moving and thrusting inside me. Oh God! So good!"

I'm so full, so stretched despite all the lube and how wet I am for these boys. It's still not easy taking both at the same time. They're not small, my boys. There I go again using that term, but I can't help it. They feel like mine, and I guess in some ways it's true. My thoughts are interrupted by a glorious sensation building in my body, their cocks are pounding into me sparking every erogenous spot in me. I'm suddenly balancing on a razor-sharp edge. Oh God I'm there. Coming, coming so hard when I shut my eyes I see stars. I'm bursting into a million pieces, soaring so high I never want to come down. My pussy is clenching Storm's cock like a vice. He's there with me coming, screaming my name as he trembles under me. His cock jerking inside me, filling me. I fall forward on his chest, his arms wrapping around me. I meet his mouth, he taste of sweat and sex. His cock still hard inside me. I'm sure the grip Blake has on my hips will leave bruises, but I don't care. He is driving into my ass with relentless thrusts.

"So tight, so good. Oh God sis I'm coming."

Those were the words he grunted as his cock spewed cum in my hole. His movement slowed, but his cock still jerking inside me creating friction against the walls of my ass sparking yet another orgasm inside me. He finally goes still but is still half hard and snug in my ass. I still have them both inside me, and damn it feels good. I never knew how amazing sex could be until now. I had always felt less than satisfied after sex with Brad. It wasn't like the sex wasn't good, it just wasn't enough. I needed more. I had always needed more. I had needed this. I feel Blake stirring behind me as his cock pops from my ass. Storm lifts me off his cock and I settle in between my boys. My eyes are darting from one to the other, but I couldn't find words to describe what I'm feeling, so I let my actions do the talking. My mouth crashes against Blake's, and it's like a fire burning in my soul. His tongue pushes inside, licking and probing while his hands mold into my breasts. Storm moves closer to me his hands caressing my ass and thighs. I turn my head meeting Storm's mouth with the same fire and passion.

God this feels so good and damn my boys are hard again, and who am I kidding my kitty is purring again. I want to be naughty, so fucking naughty. I'm about to blow my brother's mind. I break Storm's kiss, sliding down Blake's body I settle between his thighs. I look up at him his eyes are dark with lust. I feel his body tense as I lick my lips. I want to pleasure him and what better way than devouring his thick cock. His crown was red and weeping. I lick over the slit, teasing him. His hands grip my shoulders as I suck him deep inside. My head bobs up and down his shaft. The musky scent of my ass heavy in my nostrils is so fucking hot. I feel my hips being lifted and Storm sliding under me his hot breath sending chills to my kitty. I push down burying his face inside me. His tongue is licking my walls, dragging his cum and mine over my clit. He is lapping and sucking as if I'm his last meal. My tongue is licking the length of Blake's cock then I'm sucking him back in. The room is full of our moans and heavy breathing. It's all almost too much. I fill blinding pleasure building in my belly. My kitty clenching with every stroke of Storm's cock, then I'm empty as He slides out from under me.

"I can't take it anymore," Storm says as he pulls me from Blake's cock. "I need to be inside you."

His lips crash down on mine. It's a wild frenzied kiss as we lick and bite. Our hands roaming over each other. Storm brakes the kiss and tosses me on the bed. He looks down at me with dark hooded eyes, and then I'm being flipped over onto my belly. He grabs my hips pulling me to my knees. I'm on all fours like a bitch in heat, waiting to be mounted. His long hard cock rubbing against me, waiting to push in. With a firm grip on my hips he slams into me, stretching and filling me. His cock slowing dragging across the spot in me that ignites sparks coursing through me. I look over my shoulder and watch his face contort with each thrust. His eyes fluttering shut, and deep raspy moans spilling from his mouth. Blake is on his knees at Storm's side, his hand caressing Storm's shoulder. Storm looks at Blake and their lips crash together. Their mouths rubbing each other's, tongues licking, teeth biting. God it's hot watching my boys kiss. It would be hotter to see them do more. I may just get my wish sooner than I think.

"Are you ready?" I hear Blake whisper to Storm.

"Always ready for you," Storm replies.

I watch intently as Blake moves in behind Storm. I hear as he squirts the lube, getting Storm ready for him. My kitty clenches hard around Storm's cock as he is being pushed deeper into me, as my brother drives his cock hard into Storm's ass. His heavy grunts echoing around us with every blunt drive. Storm is rocking into me with powerful thrusts, as Blake rocks into him. It's intoxicating watching my brother fuck Storm, while Storm fucks me. These boys complete me. I have found myself in my boys. I'm not the same shy, unsure girl I was when I got here. I'm a strong, independent woman who knows exactly what she wants. I want this. I'm suddenly unraveling as I'm falling into an abyss of pleasure, and ecstasy. Storm is pounding faster and faster into me and I'm coming, coming so hard I feel faint. I'm screaming Storm's name as I fall apart. It was only seconds later I hear Storm and Blake both grunting and cussing as they find release. I'm once again being filled with hot molten lava covering my inner walls.

I imagine Storm's ass is as sticky as my kitty, but I don't think either of us care. Blake pulls out of Storm and Storm pulls out of me. They are both tugging on me until I'm sandwiched between them on the bed. I know nothing will ever be the same. These boys belong to me. I will never let them go. I have found everything I need in their arms. I will be Storm's girlfriend, but behind closed doors I belong to them both. I will never be ashamed of our relationship. I'm just not sure if the rest of the world would understand. How do you explain the pleasure of having your twin brother thrusting inside you? I will keep that my dirty little secret. I know this will be my best summer ever. I have my boys and my heart is bursting with love for them both. They both kiss me softly as our bodies entangle into one. We are so close it's as if we're one heartbeat.

"I love you guys." I whisper as my eyes flutter shut.

"We love you to." They said in unison, and then the three of us drifted into a blissful sleep.

12