Dirty Slut Contest Ch. 01

Story Info
She's in it for the win.
1.6k words
4
148.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night and I just got home from a date with this new guy I have been fucking. I am 18 and I have already slept with 3 guys. On top of that I like to play with myself. Anyways I was online and I saw something interesting. It was a contest to see who is the dirtiest slut. I thought to myself that I could do that. So I clicked the link and it asked me a few really dirty questions like how many guys have you been with, how many girls, do you like anal, do you give head, how far can you stretch you pussy and ass, and a few more like that. Anyways I entered my info and sent it in.

Just thinking about that got my really horny so I got out my dildo slowly pushed it into my pussy. I was already dripping wet just from reading the contest app but then I thought I have never had anal sex before. With that I pushed my finger up my ass using my own juices to lubricate it. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. Now I was really getting into it so I stuck another finger in my ass and started to vigorously fuck myself. I was just about to cum when I saw a notice on the monitor. It was from the place I sent the app to; they declined me! I couldn’t believe it, they said I didn’t have enough experience. “I’ll show them experience,” I thought to myself. First I should get my number up.

I went to my closet and got the shortest miniskirt I own. And a tight tee shirt that went down just past my breasts. I didn’t put on a bra or panties. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I did a good job. My blond hair reached down to the center of my back about where the tee cut off. I put on blue eye shadow the brought out my blue eyes. My c cup breasts were pushing out the shirt and making my hard nipples show. My stomach didn’t have a six pack but it was small and the piercing looked good on my fair skin. The skirt was low enough to show my hip bones but high enough to just reach the bottom of my ass. I put on some five inch high heels to make me taller but I was still only 5’7”. I did notice one thing that was missing. I didn’t have my nipples or clit pierced. My hairless pussy was so bare without a decoration so I decided to go get that done first.

Dressed to fuck I went to a place in downtown (Las Vegas ) to get it done. When I walked in there was four people. Two employees talking by the register, a costumer getting a tattoo and the guy giving it to him. When I walked in all eyes went to me. Then two big black guys came in behind me and walked to the counter checking me out as they passed. Looking at the room I thought that not only can I get my number up…. I can get the piercing for free. I walked up to the guy at the counter and told the guys at the counter that I will fuck all the guys in the tattoo place if they will pierce my nipples and clit for free.

Needless to say I didn’t need to ask twice. Half a secant later one of the guys bent me over and stuck his dick up my pussy. I was stunned by how fast it started. He never said he loved me or anything sweet at all…he didn’t even kiss me first. Every guy before me had always said he loved me. He didn’t fuck me like they did ether. He didn’t go slow at all….he just pounded my pussy like I wasn’t even attached to it. I was starting to feel really slutty but it felt really good. He fucked me for about 5 min. before he came in my pussy but I never got off because I spent too much time worrying about how they treated me. About 2 secants later another guy with a dick about the same thickness as the first but a lot longer. I never had a dick so far inside my pussy. He was pounding my cervix so hard I came in about a minute. He also lasted longer then the first guy….I thought he would never cum but then I felt the familiar pulsing followed by his hot cum shooting deep inside my cunt.

The third guy was really thick. When he slid his dick inside me I thought I was going to split apart. It hurt for a little bit but then it felt really good. It was so big I could feel his veins as he slid in and out of my already well fucked pussy. It didn’t take long before I was starting to cum and when my pussy started to squeeze his dick he shot load after hot load of cum inside my overused cunt. He came more then the first two guys put together. As soon as he pulled out my pussy started to drip cum. when the forth guy seen my dripping cunt he said that there is no way he would fuck that so he jammed his dick up my virgin ass. At first it really hurt because I never had anything so big up my ass. I started to cry a bit but he didn’t even notice he just kept fucking my poor ass. Finally he came up my ass and pulled out which was an unbelievable relief. Just as expected the next guy was there to replace him in no time and he also stuck his dick up my ass. This time it didn’t hurt… in fact it felt really good. I think it was because he was a little smaller and my ass was already stretched from the first guy brutally fucking it. This time I started to get into it thrusting back onto his dick but that still wasn’t enough to get me off so I reached down to rub my pussy. I knew it was dripping but my hand was soaked after just barely touching it. I looked down to see a puddle of cum forming on the ground from my dripping pussy. Seeing this and thinking about how fucking slutty I was being was enough to push e over the edge and a huge orgasm rushed through me sending shivers down my spine and throughout my entire body. I was barely able to keep standing but the guy fucking my ass held me up, shortly after shooting a large amount of cum in my ass.

I was still coming down from my massive orgasm when the last guy stuck his dick up my ass so I don’t even remember when the last guy pulled out and when this guy came in but I knew they switched because this guy was the biggest yet. Not only was he long but it felt like a beer bottle was wedged up my ass. I looked down to see the puddle on the ground but there was a bong there that the cum had been dripping into. I don’t know how long it had been there but now my ass was starting to drip cum and the 2 foot bong was about ¼ full. After not to long in my ass the guy with the monster dick pulled out and stuck his tool in my pussy. In one thrust his dick was all the way inside my pussy. I had never been so filled in my hole life. It didn’t take long before I was cumming again thrusting back on his dick and screaming like he was killing me from the inside out.

With amassing stamina he continued to abuse my pussy with complete disregard for me but finally after about 30 min he came inside me. The cum shot with enough pressure that I could feel it blasting my cervix. There was a lot too… before he pulled out it was already leaking out because my pussy was completely full. He pulled out and told me to squat over the bong so all the rest of the cum would flow out of my pussy and ass. I did and it dripped out in huge globs from both my pussy and ass.

After it stopped dripping I stood up and the men handed me the bong now about ¾ of the way full of cum and told me to drink it. Reluctantly I did; before that I had swallowed cum but not cum that had been in my pussy. To my surprise it tasted a lot better. I guess my pussy juice had added to the flavor. It felt really good to let all that warm cum slide into my mouth and down my throat. Afterward the man whom I made the deal with got his piercing gun and put it up to my nipple and pulled the trigger. In a fraction of a second he had a ring through my hard nipple. He did the other the same way then he told me to sit in this chair and spread my legs. My clit was still aroused so he had no trouble getting the gun in the right position and then pulled the trigger. To my surprise it didn’t hurt that bad. He put in the jewelry and handed me a mirror to look. My pussy looked really sexy now. I thanked him pulled down my skirt and got in my car to go home and get some rest because fucking 6 guys in a row is exhausting.