Dirty Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, with Michael berating Amy, an incredulous Stephanie cried: "You brought her here? You expect me to go with you and her?" Stephanie shook her head, flabbergasted, and, spluttering with outrage, added, "You've humiliated me, Michael. Turned me into a needy and desperate woman and I hate you for it."

There was a raucous laugh from Susan while Ray muttered, "Fucking hell, it's a fucking freakshow."

Then Amy was babbling: "You're finishing with me? Is that what you said, Michael?" Her jaw dropped and she stared at him for several seconds. "But what about us? What about you being my Daddy? What about my baby?"

Astounded by Amy's comment, Stephanie gaped at her husband. "Baby! What baby?" she asked. "What the hell is she saying, Michael?"

"Nothing," Michael snarled. He glared at Amy. "It's just a game she plays. A thing that gets her hot."

"No!" the young woman shouted. "It isn't like that. It's what I want ... We've been trying."

Stephanie's jaw dropped at that bombshell.

"But..." she gasped. Then, after a shake of her head, recovering quickly, Stephanie added, "What about his vasectomy? He can't give you any kids, you stupid girl. He doesn't want children." She rounded on her husband. "Or at least he didn't want any with me."

Amy blinked in the face of Stephanie's words. She stared at her rival for Michael's affections, horror etched into her face before she turned to the man himself.

"What? What did she say? Michael ... Daddy, please..."

Susan rose to her feet. "What a bastard you are, Michael," she snorted. "An absolute shit."

"I didn't think she meant it," Michael blustered. His arms flapped at his sides. "It was ... I thought..." He ran his fingers through his hair. How did he get stuck in this nightmare? "It was all part of the game ... Like the Daddy thing; I thought it was just something kinky that turned you on, Amy."

For Stephanie, the dominant emotion at that moment was revulsion. Her husband sickened her; and it was that disgust, tinged with burgeoning anger at his duplicity that influenced her next action.

She stared at Michael for a few seconds, dimly aware that Susan was haranguing him volubly. Then, swivelling her torso she looked at the profile of the young man next to her for a few seconds, studying him.

Dare she kiss Ray in front of Michael?

Stephanie glanced at Omar, took in the sight of his cock again and glanced down at Ray's hand on her leg.

If Susan could suck cock in front of an audience, she could kiss Ray.

"Will you kiss me, Ray," Stephanie murmured.

The man, his attention dragged from Amy's shorts and bikini top to Stephanie's face, gave her a lopsided grin. "Sure," he said, shrugging as though whatever else was going on around him was of no consequence.

They kissed, and while Stephanie opened her mouth to accept Ray's tongue, Amy too was taking stock of the man she'd chosen as her lover – her Daddy.

All she'd wanted was someone to hold her and love her, to wrap strong arms around her and reassure her that everything would be all right. Amy craved protection, was intimidated by the world at large and possessed a personality that required constant reassurance. It was that requirement that Michael had abused, turning it to his advantage. He'd dominated her, played along with the Daddy game because it got him hot.

Also, for reasons she would never be able to explain – how could she put into words the deep, primordial yearning when she didn't truly understand the need herself? – Amy wanted a baby, a person she could nurture and protect, just as she needed protection from someone she perceived was capable of affording it to her.

But it appeared that Michael had simply been using her for his own ends, his own sexual gratification. She began to see what a manipulative character Michael possessed. Amy saw how selfish the man had been, so completely absorbed in his own needs and desires, and she hated him for it, despised Michael for the weak user he was.

"But it was more than that," she mumbled at Michael. "You're my Daddy. You're meant to look after me. I thought you knew I wanted a baby. I thought you were going to give me one. Everything you said..."

Amy paused as it all became clear. With every second that passed, Amy understood more and more.

"You used me," she breathed. "I was just someone to fuck..."

For a brief snatch of time, a few heartbeats the scene hung suspended: Ray and Stephanie were in the beginnings of their kiss, their world condensed as Michael watched, his mouth slack, eyes bulging. Susan grinned with delight; it seemed her little scheme had paid dividends. It was working better than she'd hoped. John watched Michael, ready for any sign of violence from the man – which would be a grave error on Michel's part. And there, still in the doorway, was Amy, mouthing silently, no words coming as she reeled with the epiphany...

...And Omar? Omar had his eyes on Amy. He'd listened to the lovely girl talking about the man being her Daddy, had also heard her say she wanted a baby.

Such things were in the scope of his understanding; he'd experienced both before. Omar had known women, some a lot older than Amy, with Daddy issues. He didn't understand it but had enjoyed playing the role nonetheless. Therefore he wasn't as surprised as some in the room.

"You want a Daddy, Princess?" Omar said.

She was just his type – young, stacked, gorgeous. He pursed his lips while he appraised Amy's appeal, taking in every detail of her physical beauty.

Then Omar made his decision. He said, "You should just come over here to me; I'll be the Daddy you always wanted." Six pair of eyes turned to him, with even Ray and Stephanie, the man's hand under Stephanie's tee-shirt, pausing and breaking away from each other.

Amy's choice to go to the black man came on impulse.

Contrary to her appearance, beneath the pretty face, the boobs and the overall impression of vacuous docility, Amy possessed a sharp brain. She might have been fooled by Michael's apparent sincerity – he was, after all, a master of deceit when it came to women, the consummate player. But other than falling for Michael's very believable bullshit, Amy wasn't as ignorant as people assumed. She had read a few books, learned a few things, and also possessed a natural intelligence.

A phrase popped into her head. It had stuck in her mind, something from a book she'd read on holiday. It had been in one of Stephen King's weighty tomes, the one where Jake Epping, or his alter-ego George Amberson, went down the rabbit hole to stop Lee Ozwald shooting JFK. The phrase had been 'life turns on a dime', which, at that moment, was exactly what occurred for Amy.

Her mind processed the offer. In an instant, the blink of an eye, Amy's brain had recognised the seriousness behind Omar's apparently flippant remark. On the surface it sounded as though Omar was merely asserting dominance over Michael, putting the bastard in his place by intimating that he, Omar, was a far better choice for a Daddy. But Amy heard something in Omar's tone, sensed instinctively that the man understood her. She looked at the length of Omar's cock and experienced a thrill of excitement, a physical rush of desire as, in her mind's eye she pictured that thing inside her, probing so very deep as it pulsed and poured semen into her.

Amy saw and felt and understood everything in the time it took for Michael's face to swivel to regard her. Disgust for him welled with hot, acidic bubbling in her guts and she looked away from the object of her revulsion. Amy couldn't stand to look at him.

"What's your name?" she asked as she walked across the room towards Omar.

On the two-seater sofa, Ray grinned at Stephanie. "You should forget that tosser, too," he muttered. "He ain't worth fuck all."

And Stephanie, with a contemptuous look at Michael, replied with: "I already have."

All the pain and humiliation? Michael wasn't worth the effort. She opened her mouth for the young man's kiss, her hand coming up to clasp against his fingers already squeezing her breast.

"Right now," she murmured in the second before Ray's tongue slid into her mouth, "he doesn't exist."

Standing next to a gape-mouthed Michael, John threw Susan a look.

"Well, what a turn up," he remarked.

Susan, after blinking with surprise and gawping at Amy and Omar, turned.

"Better than I hoped, John," she muttered. Susan's thoughts raced and she added, "But there's something else I want to try."

Putting aside the misery the girl had caused her friend, knowing that Michael had been the driving force behind the affair that had caused Stephanie so much angst, Susan then focussed her attention upon Amy. She called the girl's name.

Amy turned, her expression questioning.

"Why don't you join in with our little party, Amy?" Susan asked. She threw Omar a look. "What do you think, Omar? How about you look after our new guest? Why don't you make her feel welcome?"

Omar grinned and nodded. "I can do that, Suze. No problem."

Susan moved closer, squeezing into the gap between Omar and Amy. She pressed her body against Omar's and whispered, "Fuck her, Omar." She lifted his penis, heavy as a fire hose, and squeezed. "Give it all the chat while you do it. Lay it on with the Daddy talk. Make that wanker sick with jealousy."

Omar got it and nodded before Susan broke away to face Amy.

"Go and sit in that chair," Susan instructed. She pointed to the seat Omar had occupied, her tone commanding as she challenged Amy with her stare. Then she smiled and smoothed a palm over Amy's long black hair. "Take your shorts off," She added, softly. "Open your legs and let Omar lick your pussy."

The girl blinked and looked to Omar for guidance.

"Do it, Princess," Omar said. He smiled and nodded towards the chair. "I'll take care of you. Don't worry about a thing. Nothing bad is going to happen."

Soothed by Omar's gentle coaxing, after all he was her new Daddy, Amy complied. She walked to the chair and, after the briefest hesitation, her shorts dropped to the floor.

"No knickers," John muttered "Fucking hell, she's hot."

"Oh, baby," Omar enthused when he saw Amy's plump pudendum. "Daddy's going to suck that little pussy." He smirked and waggled his cock in his fist. "Then I'm going to give you this ... What do you think?"

"Oh God, Daddy," Amy breathed, her eyes wide and locked on Omar's penis. "Yes ... Yes please!"

Ten

The afternoon pushed on towards early evening, and in the garden just beyond the flagstones of the patio was a large tartan blanket upon which Ray, now divested of his suit, his hard and well-muscled body displayed, knelt behind Stephanie. The woman was also nude, on her hands and knees, hips thrust high to offer herself. Ray's fingers were clamped tight to Stephanie's hips, his cock, sheathed in a condom provided by the ever-thoughtful Susan, moved like a piston.

"We don't want you getting caught with a pussy full of sperm," the blonde had chuckled to Stephanie, before scattering several foil packets onto the lawn.

Now, with Stephanie moaning and panting, Susan smiled at John. "Look at her," she remarked, indicating the couple on the blanket. "I don't think I'd have believed it if I didn't see it. What a change in attitude."

John, naked himself, chuckled and wrapped his arms around Susan, his hard-on wedged into the grease of her buttocks. The heels of Susan's shoes, which she still wore along with her bra at John's request, pecked at the stones as she widened her stance, bracing herself against John's heavy presence behind her. She sighed and murmured something indecipherable when his hands scooped beneath her breasts, her eyes locked on a sight she loved.

"We saw that wanker off," John mumbled. He nuzzled against Susan's neck, licking the soft skin and causing Susan to purr with pleasure.

"Thank you for putting the word to him," Susan replied.

John squeezed pliant breast-flesh with one hand while the other hand slid over Susan's stomach towards her vulva. "No trouble at all, Suze. Not for you."

Susan sighed and squirmed, craning so she could offer John her mouth while his fingers slid through labia slick with arousal.

It had been a coup for Susan, the idea quickly forming before she'd ordered Amy to sit and spread her legs. She had wanted to make Michael suffer for all the hurt he had caused, and what better way than to have his wife suck the cocktail of lust from Omar's cock after he'd been wedged inside Amy?

Stephanie, a little reluctant at first, had acquiesced with a little coaxing.

"It'll make that bastard sick with jealousy," Susan had whispered. "Go on, Steph. Forget about Amy for now, she's just a young woman. If you want to hate her, do it later, once we've taught Michael a real lesson."

Stephanie had seen the arched eyebrows and the nod from Ray, had seen Susan's intent and so, finally agreed.

It had been easier to persuade Amy to take Omar's cock while everyone watched. She was overwhelmed at the possibilities, excited at the thought of a gorgeous and so obviously virile Daddy. Better yet was the prospect of Omar's seed finding her and giving her what she so desperately wanted.

John had loomed over Michael, his bulk threatening while the man had been forced to sit in one of the chairs, made to witness Amy's face twisted with that look of pained intensity that meant she loved the sensation of the black man penetrating her.

"That's your bird my mate's fucking," John muttered, his hand on Michael's shoulder. "See that, you cunt? Look at her, watch her while my mate gives her the good news."

John chuckled and squeezed Michael's shoulder in an almost friendly gesture.

Not that Michael mistook the pressure of John's fingers for anything other than a threat, he wasn't stupid. "Oh God," he groaned, closing his eyes to the awful sight. His stomach rolled, he thought he was about to spew onto the carpet.

"Open your eyes," John had growled. "It's about to get better."

With a morbid fascination holding his gaze, Michael then watched as Amy, following a whispered instruction from Susan, blinked with confusion before easing off Omar's cock.

He saw the gloopy residue, the gooey froth that clung to the dark shaft, Amy's lust that had foamed between her insides and the black man's long piston as they'd fucked. Michael groaned, the corrosive jealousy rising in his throat, his chest swelling with outrage when, at another murmur from Susan, his own wife knelt and sucked Omar's swollen cock-head.

"No ... No, Stephanie," Michael wailed when the woman's pink tongue lapped up the dollop of cream clinging to the shaft.

"Shut up, Michael," Stephanie had snapped. "You had yours, now I'm having mine. I'm going to fuck that hot young man over there." She pointed at Ray. "And if I want to, I'll fuck this, too."

"I think," interjected Susan, "that it's time for him to leave, John." She gave a toss of her head in the direction of the front door at the front of the house. "Make sure the gates are closed behind him, there's a darling."

And John, after hauling Michael to his feet, had unceremoniously dumped Michael onto the front steps.

"See that Range Rover?" he'd said. "Any damage to that when I get in it later and I'll be looking for you." He jabbed a finger into Michael's chest, hard. "And if I get to hear from Suze that you've been a cunt and bothered her or the other two girls..."

John sniggered, a sound that chilled Michael as he saw the menace in the steely glint of John's eyes. "Then I'll be paying you a visit. You don't want me to do that, trust me. It wouldn't be a pleasant experience for you."

John then turned Michael away from the door and, with a shove in the buttocks with his shoe, sent the humiliated man stumbling towards the drive.

"Now, fuck off."

When John returned to the party, Omar was naked and thrusting into Amy. The girl's feet were waggling, her knees hooked over the chair arms while the black man held himself over her awkwardly crumpled body with his weight on his toes. Omar's long cock probed deep, a sight, John noticed, that had Susan enraptured.

While that went on Stephanie was slipping her loose trousers down her legs, Ray almost shredding his clothes in eagerness.

Susan, when his presence eventually registered, had sidled up to John and kissed him. "Let's go into the garden," she murmured. "I'll bring drinks and we can all fuck outside."

So there he was, outside, hands full of Susan, her tongue sliding with his, the front of his naked body pressed against her back while the other two couples shagged with uninhibited abandon.

"I love watching people fuck," Susan groaned, when the soft, lingering kiss broke. "Almost as much as I enjoy fucking, I love watching."

Wriggling free of John's embrace Susan walked to the table. She placed a hand on Omar's shoulder, her eyes staring at Amy's pussy stretched tight and scarlet around the chocolate length sliding in and out of her body.

Amy's eyes flickered open, mouth hanging slack. She was on the table, her fingers gripping the edge while Omar stood between her legs, his hands tight around her brisket. She regarded Susan through heavy-lidded eyes, her expression glazed.

"God, Omar," Susan murmured into the man's ear. "I'm so envious. I wish it was me getting fucked by that lovely cock of yours. Amy looks like she's loving it." She touched Omar's cheek and turned his face to hers. "Please give me some of it before you boys leave tonight. Just a little fuck between new friends before you go."

Amy moaned as she watched her Daddy and Susan kiss. There was no jealousy at all in the sound, if Susan wanted to experience Omar's cock, Amy didn't mind. As long as she had her new Daddy – and his semen – she was happy to share.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Amy mumbled. "Deeper. Put it in as far as you can go. Stretch my pussy."

Omar gasped and stared down at the girl. He swallowed heavily when he registered the look on her face and saw the lust in her stare.

"I've got to give it to her," Omar muttered to Susan. He shifted his feet and hooked the back of Amy's knees higher over his arms, spreading her thighs so he could probe deeper.

The table began to rock, its feet skreeking against the flagstones.

"Then give it to her," Susan sighed. She began to rub her own vulva, fingers sliding over slick flesh.

The John was by her side, and Susan used a hand on his cock, yanking at him while she stared at the couple rutting away, her finger urgent against her clit.

"Look at them fucking," Susan grunted to nobody in particular, simply voicing her thoughts. "She's so lovely and he's just filling her with that big cock." She moaned and winced, chewing on her bottom lip as she imagined her own cunt being stuffed with black cock. "Oh, you lucky bitch," Susan grunted.

Omar was wincing and hissing by then. His eyes rolled and he gasped, the wet squelch of Amy's body around his girth reaching his ears. He looked at Susan, his face drooping with the exquisite agony of the girl tight around him.

"You're going to come?" Susan breathed. "Aren't you, Omar, you're going to do it."

When Susan moved close, desperate to kiss Omar while he squirted semen into Amy, she rubbed harder at herself and felt her own climax surge.

Throughout it all, while Omar grunted and his whole body tensed, while he growled and thrust and his cock pumped jizm into Amy, Susan managed to climax and maintain the cranking motion against John's cock.

"Shit," Susan heard John say. "Susan ... I'm going to--"

Amy was yelping and crying out with delight when she felt Omar thrust deep. He was doing it, flooding her with his seed!

"Yes!" Amy shouted, her stomach tensed as she looked down along her body to where she could see her Daddy's cock, balls deep inside her. "Come inside me," she cried. "Give it to me. All of it!"