Dirty Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Semen splashed against Susan's hip, the ejaculate squirting out of John in a hot and viscous outpouring that spattered against her skin and began a slow, glutinous slide down her leg.

There were more cries and sighs and gasps. Grunts and groans and muttered obscenities peppered the air.

"Can you keep it up?" Susan asked, her eyes desperately imploring. "I've got to get fucked now." She rubbed between her legs and squirmed as though she was about to pee herself. "John, I'm so fuckin horny after seeing that."

John led Susan away, her shoes clattering, as he dragged her along by the wrist towards the blanket. The heels sank into the turf before, with a few staggered steps, Susan made it to where Stephanie and Ray were fucking.

"Omar's just come inside Amy," Susan breathed when Stephanie looked at her. "John's just come on my leg." She gulped and shook her head, lying on her back and opening her legs to her lover. "Now I want to fuck ... Oh, Steph ... Isn't it gorgeous? Out here in the fresh air, the sunshine ... Getting fucked, Steph. Isn't it fucking glorious?"

Stephanie, with her buttocks shivering at the force of Ray's assault behind her, nodded. "Yes," she gasped. "Suze ... It's ... Oh fuck, Suze..."

And then, with John settled between Susan's thighs, his cock sliding into her, Stephanie leaned in and, holding her long hair away from her face, kissed the blonde's mouth.

Eleven

Later still, with the time moving close to nine o'clock, Stephanie and Susan sat on the blanket, wine glasses in hand. Next to them were John and Ray, they too with a drink each, in their case it was beer they swigged straight from the bottle. Further away, set apart from the main group, on a second blanket provided by their thoughtful host, were Omar and Amy. Although Susan had brought them a beer and a glass of wine respectively, because of residual tension between the girl and Stephanie, Amy had opted to sit well clear.

John emptied his bottle and smacked his lips in a gesture of appreciation. "Just what the doctor ordered," he said. "Needed to rehydrate after sweating my bollocks off." John leered at Susan and stroked the flank of one breast. "You take it out of a man, Suze."

Susan's head went back and she laughed. "You do make me laugh, John. That's why I like you so much."

A wink from the man followed by his trademark grin: "You like me 'cause the Viagra makes me cock look all young," he quipped. Then, seeing Susan and Stephanie's bemused faces, added, "That pill takes all the wrinkles out of my cock, look..." he leaned back and showed off his erection. "Not a wrinkle in sight, that's a young-looking penis."

Ray spoke up. "Well I ain't had no Viagra and I can match you. These two lovely ladies are enough to keep me up all night."

"Now-now, boys," Susan reprimanded with a smile. "Let's not have you getting all competitive. You don't have to show off."

Susan drained her glass and rose to her feet, her ascent a little unsteady because of the shoes. She regarded Stephanie and said, "Will you be okay with these two, babe? I want to see Omar about some business."

"Monkey business," said John as Stephanie nodded. "Get away and leave lovely Stephanie with us. We'll look after her."

Susan walked to Omar and Amy. "Would you mind if I joined you?" she said to the young woman as she settled onto her knees. "But I'm dying to fuck him."

And so it went, with John rolling a condom over his penis and gently manoeuvring Stephanie onto her back. Wine spilled into the grass as the woman, all inhibitions evaporated, settled down and willingly opened her legs.

"Two at once," Stephanie remarked, her hand going for Ray's hard-on.

Very quickly, with John moving in and out of her body, as she sucked and gurgled with pleasure around Ray's penis, Stephanie felt what would prove to be a shattering chain-reaction – climax after climax – curl her toes.

Having two men simultaneously was the single most depraved act she had participated in in her life. Even licking another woman, making love with Susan couldn't compare. Not in her opinion.

It was glorious, and now that she'd pushed Michael from her mind, would worry about him another time, Stephanie allowed herself to be swept away on a tide of lust.

To be so wanted by these men, especially such a good-looking pair, was thrilling. John was gorgeous, so much fitter than Michael. No pudding-soft stomach on John, he was lean and taut and a very powerful lover.

And what about Ray? God ... his buttocks alone were so bloody lovely! Tight cheeks, firm and muscular – just like the rest of him. Oh to have such a lovely young man so obviously lusting after her made all the abstinence and gym torture worthwhile. She felt so slim and desirable when she saw the expression of hunger – feral, lip-licking, salivating desire – in Ray's eyes. His eagerness, the naked lust he so openly expressed caused Stephanie's insides to melt. Her pussy felt so hot and wet, swollen with her own yearning for fulfilment.

She'd taken the young man, accommodated his cock and felt him quivering as he crouched over her back, his cock pumping his relief into the condom. He'd held her in a tight embrace, arms tight around her, forearms almost crushing her ribcage while he thrust into her, grunting and panting, his hot breath wafting over her cheek.

Now there was another man fucking her. It was so wanton, so recklessly sordid and beyond her previous experience that Stephanie yelped with delight, overwhelmed with her own irresponsible freedom. That was it, Stephanie realised, the cause of her euphoria. It wasn't the wine or the fact she exacted a humiliating revenge upon her husband – she was free. She could do this, if the impulse took her, any time she wanted!

"Fuck me, boys," Stephanie mumbled, her mouth wedged with gristle. "Both of you. Do whatever you want."

Susan's experience however was a little more extensive than Stephanie's. A veteran of swingers' clubs and orgies, introduced to the life by her kinky ex-husband, she was no stranger to accommodating multiple men. There wasn't much that Susan wouldn't or hadn't done during her sexual adventures. There were limits of course – no under-age participants, animals or certain bodily fluids allowed, but she did have a penchant for black cock.

At that moment, with Stephanie engaged with her two lovers, Susan stroked Omar's thick penis, revelling in its weight and the solid feel of it.

"Do you like my Daddy's cock?" Amy asked. The girl watched, resting on one hip with a hand flat against the blanket, supporting herself on one straight arm.

"You know I do," Susan replied. "And thank you for letting me share it."

Amy's legs widened, her thighs parting to expose her sex. Susan thought it was just the cutest little pussy – the decorative tuft at the apex was the perfect touch. She wondered if the girl would be amenable to a little girl-on-girl. Maybe not that night, but another time? It was something to work on.

"You won't come in her, will you, Daddy?" Amy murmured, her fingers sliding through the folds of her labia. "Save that for me."

Omar grinned. "I won't," he said. "But the lady wants to fuck." Omar gave a little what's-a-man-supposed-to-do shrug. "And since she's been so good to us, after all, if it wasn't for her you wouldn't have me now, eh?" He leaned at the waist and reached for Amy's head to pull her to him for a kiss.

During that kiss, Omar's thoughts went to his current circumstances. He wouldn't let Amy down. It wasn't in him to just use the girl. He might have a dodgy career, some legal business interests – a share in John's club being one – while some of his other activities would be less able to stand scrutiny. There might also be a wife and two kids, not to mention a mistress with another child, but if Omar planted a seed inside the young woman he would make sure she and the baby were well provided for. It was the nature of their world, the people Omar aligned himself with. He was nothing unusual in that regard. A lot of the guys had a wife in the big house and a little flat for an accommodating lady-friend. His wife had entered the marriage knowing her husband was likely to enjoy a bit of strange every now and again, she'd been brought up inside the life, she knew the score.

Omar enjoyed the Daddy thing, he loved being the protector, and Amy suited his taste to perfection.

The girl was gorgeous, the big tits were just how he liked them, and the way she fucked ... Oh, yes, yes please!

The kiss broke with a wet slide of tongues.

Amy stared at Omar, looked right into his eyes and said, "You fuck her. Make Susan feel good." She eased away from her lover and propped herself on one elbow. "When you're ready," she murmured, splitting her labia again, a finger sliding over her clitoris. "When you're going to come..." Amy winced and gasped at the thought of Omar's dick wet and slick with Susan's arousal. "Oh fuck, Daddy," she groaned, "do it to her but come inside me. Promise?"

Omar nodded, not quite believing the scene he was engaged in. He muttered a swear word when he felt Susan's tongue swirling around the head of his cock.

"You want that cock?" Omar grunted.

Susan's eyes met his as she held the big dome between her lips. She let the thing plop from her mouth and gasped.

"Any time you're ready to give it to me," Susan replied.

Omar chuckled and pressed a hand against the blonde's shoulder. "I'm ready now."

"Yes," hissed Susan when the man slid into her. "Fuck, yes..."

"Fuck her, Daddy," Amy called when Omar began to thrust. "Give it to her."

Susan's legs came up, knees bending as she angled her body to take the full length of the man's dick. She held onto his massive shoulders, thrusting her pelvis up to meet the robust downstroke, their bodies slap-slapping together.

"You're stirring John's spunk," Susan panted, the cords in her neck tight with effort. "Fuck that black cock into me. Mix that goo."

"It ain't the first time me and John have teamed up," groaned Omar.

He corkscrewed his hips and ground deep into Susan. If she wanted it dirty, she could have it that way. He wasn't averse to fucking into his friend's semen, he'd done it before, just as John had followed him a few times. They got all sorts in the nightclub, young women – and some not so young – who thought it gave them kudos to fuck the management, and John and Omar were happy to oblige.

No, it wasn't a first for Omar, so he just carried on pumping.

"You dirty bastards," Susan hissed in response. She grunted and grimaced, forcing herself up to take more of Omar. "I think I should invite you boys around more often," Susan added, her voice breaking.

The blonde used one hand to rub at herself, teasing her clitoris while the girth and length of lovely black meat stuffed her.

"I'm going to come," Susan blurted. Her fingers worked while her hips jerked upwards. "Keep fucking me," she gurgled, eyes closing. Susan's face twisted into a mask of agonised delight. "Oh, fuck, I'm getting there!" she squealed. She grew frantic, her body in paroxysms, thighs convulsing, twitching as she lost control of her actions and her body responded to the sheer pleasure of release.

"Oh fuck," Amy moaned, her stare locked on Susan. "I'm going to come, too," she grunted.

The young woman's breasts rolled as she collapsed backwards. Unable to watch any longer, Amy fingered her cunt and mauled her tits with the image of Omar's cock ploughing into Susan with relentless, machinelike action in her mind.

Amy heard Susan's cries of pleasure, was well aware, along with everyone else present, that Susan was in the throes of a shattering orgasm. The blonde squealed and cried out, those noises of sheer delight only adding to the intensity of Amy's climax.

Then Omar was there, his eyes glittering. He was cranking at his cock even as he knelt between Amy's legs. The girl splayed her labia with the tips of her fingers, groaning when Omar slipped into her body.

The night closed in, cool and dark, and the movement from Susan's body as she knee-walked a couple of steps across the blanket triggered the security lights.

"Give the pretty girl what she wants, Omar," grunted Susan. The woman leaned in and kissed Omar's mouth when he turned towards her.

The black man held himself over Amy's body, the muscles in his arms tensing and flexing as he drove into her. Susan's tongue was in his mouth, Amy was clenching around him, her insides in spasm as she came.

"I will," Omar spat through clenched teeth. "Not just yet, though," he added, eyes rolling. "I'm going to give her a good seeing-to before I come."

In the flat glare of the security lights Susan rose and, her pale body ethereal, moved to where Stephanie was engaged in lewd combat.

By that time, following a couple of orgasms, Stephanie was again on her knees. John was behind her, fingers around Stephanie's waist, while the lady herself clung to Ray, her arms around his neck.

John, as he fucked in and out of Stephanie with a slow, deliberate action, prolonging his pleasure, found the most erotic thing about those moments was the sight of Stephanie's long back. The elegant sweep of her, her narrow waist and curve of her hips held him captivated. Tiny muscles tensed beneath the skin as she moved, her round buttocks contracting, taut orbs of gym-toned strength.

Stephanie was kissing Ray, her ardour apparent by the fervour in which she sucked at the young man's tongue and mewled into his open mouth.

Ray cranked at his cock, close to his climax. "Get down," he snarled, breaking away from Stephanie's embrace with a lunge backwards. "Suck it ... Suck my dick ... I'm..."

It was as Susan's head dipped that the first spurt flicked from the eye of Ray's cock. A quicksilver flash that, with the full force of its upward trajectory interrupted by Stephanie's forehead, splattered in a long shimmering spread from the bridge of her nose to hairline. Another burst of spunk arced high, the angle of its track altered because of Ray's yanking fist. This second emission landed in Stephanie's hair in a thick rope that clung with insistent tenacity to the loose strands of chestnut-coloured hair.

"Oh God, Steph," Susan yelped as she dropped to her knees. "Look at you ... What a mess he's making!"

Ray grunted and groaned, head lolling as he held Stephanie's head with her hair twisted in his fist.

Stephanie's eyes swivelled towards the sound of her friend's voice. "I'm coming," she mumbled, her vacant expression indicating that she wasn't really aware of much except for the explosions of her own climax.

"Oh, baby," Susan breathed. "I just bet you are."

Susan continued to watch the scene unfold, witnessed the apocalyptic climax that broke within Stephanie while Ray's jizm continued to pour out of him.

Gouts of semen spattered over Stephanie's face, several dollops of the stuff dribbling over her cheeks, a long, shivering thread dangling from her chin as John, unable to contain himself, also mumbled he was there.

"Fuck," John said, his voice thick, glutted by pleasure. "I'm..." he gurgled, and then thrust once, twice and then a third time, semen squirting into the teat of the condom sheathing his cock. "Shit," spat the man before breath hissed between his teeth, his face a twisted mask.

Susan moved quickly. First she grabbed for Ray's cock and sucked at the domed head before she smeared the oozing eye over her cheeks. Then, her skin glistening silver under the continuous shine of the artificial light, after a final, lip-smacking suck at Ray's penis, she pushed the man away and licked the long splash of ejaculate from Stephanie's forehead.

"Kiss me," Susan murmured. She repeated the instruction when Stephanie's eyes flickered open. "Kiss me, share this stuff with me."

"Fucking hell," Ray muttered. He was sprawled on the grass, his cock semi-erect as he gawped at the sight of the blonde licking spunk off Stephanie's face. "Dirty Susan," he breathed, his head shaking side-to-side, awed by Susan's tongue, smeared with his spunk, sliding into Stephanie's mouth.

He couldn't believe what his eyes saw when Susan scooped the shivering thread of jizm from Stephanie's chin. Ray swallowed heavily as, with a smirk of utter wickedness, her eyes locked on his, Susan sucked the digit clean.

"I've got to fuck her," Ray mumbled to himself. "One of these days ... I'm coming back here for some of Dirty Susan."

And then Ray's head snapped around when he heard Amy cry out.

"Yes!" the girl yelped. "You're doing it, Daddy! I can feel you there. I can feel it pumping."

Omar came, again giving Amy what she demanded, his semen pouring into her until, spent for the moment, he collapsed on top of her.

"God," Stephanie mumbled, fingertips sliding over the residue smeared on her chin and cheeks. She tried to reconcile the woman she'd been a few days earlier with who she was at that moment. "Susan," she breathed, with her friend's grinning face only inches away. "What have I done? What's going to happen now?"

Epilogue

Ray met them at the door, whisking Susan and Stephanie inside while a queue of clubbers waited for their turn to be admitted into the nightclub's interior.

"All done?" John asked when they arrived at the lounge reserved for them.

"Decree Absolute?" replied Stephanie. "Yes, all done," she added at John's nod. "He's out of my life. Finished as of today."

"That calls for a celebration," said John, the grin breaking across his face. He lifted a bottle from the ice-bucket. "Drinks and ...?"

"Oh, definitely," Stephanie said, nodding with enthusiasm. She waved at Omar and smiled a hello to Amy. "Wow, look at you."

Amy beamed with happiness, her palm describing small, protective circles over her bump.

"Not long to go?" Stephanie asked, head tilting with the inquiry.

"Six weeks," Amy replied. She rolled her eyes. "I can't wait."

"Neither can I," interjected Omar. "I'm knackered. She's been after it all day every day."

Amy, sitting next to him on a plush three-seater sofa, turned to face her lover. "I can't help it." Her eyes were wide with feigned innocence. She pouted, batting her eyelashes as she added, "I need my Daddy." She caressed the front of Omar's suit trousers.

"You want a hand with her, mate?" John called. He walked towards Susan and offered her a glass of fizz from the tray he carried.

"If you can handle her, John." Omar accepted a fluted glass from the proffered tray as John passed by. He winked at Stephanie. "I might be busy using up some energy on our newly-divorced friend."

"Oh, so it's me and Ray tonight?" chipped in Susan. After sipping delicately at the champagne she then placed the glass onto a low, glass-topped table.

"Sounds like a great idea," Ray quipped, his eyes fixed on Susan as the blonde slowly raised the hem of her dress. "Fuck," he muttered, gulping. "You know I love you in stockings, Suze."

"I'm wearing them, too," Stephanie said. "All you boys are pervs, mad for a girl in lingerie." She laughed and shrugged, adding, "But we thought we'd spoil you ... Since it's a celebration.

Ray was already with Susan, their mouths locked while Ray fished Susan's breasts from inside her dress, the woman's fist cranking his erection.

"Looks like the party's started." This from John who was moving towards Amy. The girl giggled as she slouched low against the sofa cushion, her legs widening.

And for the next forty minutes the lounge was a scene of debauchery.

Omar fucked Stephanie, bare-back in the wake of her split from Michael and reintroduction to contraception.

On this occasion Omar was allowed to spread his seed indiscriminately, with Amy's need for his sperm temporarily satisfied.

The girl herself laid with John, the older man spooning behind her, his penis inside her pussy, while Ray had his hands full, literally, with Susan. Ray loved having the blonde astride him, her jugs in his face, his fingers overflowing with breast-flesh while he sucked and slobbered at them, his erection buried deep in Susan's body.