Dirty Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally Susan and Stephanie would swap partners, often kissing each other, girls together as they sucked and fucked and climaxed.

"I'd better look for a place of my own," Stephanie mumbled to her friend at one point. She was on her hands and knees with Omar's dick plundering her from behind.

Susan, facing Stephanie while Ray thrust energetically from the rear, her breasts swinging free for the moment, looked at Stephanie and shook her head. "No way," she said before her head lolled and she gasped with pleasure.

When she recovered, Susan continued. "I want you to stay with me. We've had so much fun these last few months ... Oh God," Susan panted, "Ray ... darling, do that again!"

A few seconds later, when Ray had complied and Susan finished grunting and moaning, the blonde added, "We've got so much more to do, Steph. So many parties to organise ... I want you at my house so we can share it all."

And then, when it appeared that Stephanie was about to climax, her face twisting and a long, loud moan coming out of her, Susan finished with, "We can talk about all that later, Steph. But right now, kiss me while. Come on that lovely cock, Steph. I want this to go on all night. You and me and Amy ... And these lovely cocks..."