Dirty Talk

Story Info
That was great, honey!
1.4k words
4
30k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank and Dolores had been married for some years. They were a loving couple who liked to acted out 'cum hither' and 'cum wither' and if not, 'cum nether' role playing. Sometimes heard in the apartments nearby, they were quite good at it according to their neighbors. Pleasure was given for both sides to enjoy.

"Get over here you wench!" said Hank.

"Don't talk to me like that!" said Dolores. "I'm not in the mood for any hank-y panky tonight."

"I'll just have to put you in the mood you filthy whore. Get on your knees and suck my dick right now," said Hank.

Dolores was getting aroused but didn't like the use of the word 'whore.' "If I put that ugly dick in my mouth, will you leave me alone then?"

Dolores had two great big tits still erect for her age, loved to tease, talk filthy and play dirty. Her tits held a secret stupefying, majestic powers over men, resulting in a lot of gain, excuse the pun. She had shoulder length reddish brown hair, a curvy voluptuous body and a great round ass besides.

"You're such a fucking wench, Dolores, in spite of those awesome, stellar, amazing papayas. Quit trying to pretend you're a lady. Everyone knows you better than that. You ate my waffles this morning, now get over here so I can eat all of your pussy for breakfast," said Hank.

Dolores loved that Hank still thought of her as his minx. "You're not eating my pussy. I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole if you paid me a million dollars."

Hank loved that Dolores was still his little vixen. She was mischievous but intelligent, flirtatious and a sometime a freak in bed if she wanted to. In reality, she was Hank's little sex kitten. Dolores loved sex. She could be a little kinky which he liked especially if she drank too much. But, moreover, still after all these years, he still loved giving her orgasms and hearing her 'squeal' more than anything else.

"Well, maybe my bucket needs some filling, Hank, you horney man you prick," said Dolores. "What would you like me to do? Get on my knees and give you a blowjob instead? Well, that's not going to happen tonight and that's all there's to it," said Dolores.

Dolores started fondling her breasts. Her nipples began to harden and she stuck a hand down her pants. "Hmmmm, that feels good. Bet you would like some of that," said Dolores.

Dolores took off the pants and stood there in a pair of lacy black underwear and heels. Her tits showed through the red blouse she was wearing. She unbuttoned her blouse. Her cleavage looked so voluptuous in her see-through bra.

"Get over here you fucking minx. I'm going to eat your pussy till you're hot and ready for my cock," Hank said.

"Oops," she said as she spilled a little wine down her chest between her tits. "Let me clean that up." Dolores bent over with her firm ass shouting at Hank beckoning him to come and fuck her. "Hey baby, do yah want to see me do a little fucking dance?"

"More, more, more," you'll be whimpering soon Dolores. "Just keep it up! What in the fuck are you waiting for?"

"I don't give a fuck," Dolores whispered. "Why don't you go outside and play hide & seek with yourself." She lied down on the couch with her legs wide open giving Hank a view of her wet, moisture drenched and welcoming pussy. As she spread her legs, Dolores became knew she was becoming aroused looking at Hank sexually.

Hank unzipped his pants as they dropped to the floor and stepped out of them.

Dolores had seen his cock a million times and she was still excited. She looked at it as it bobbed a little to the left. She loved its size, its thickness, its firmness and how it summoned her pussy regularly.

Hank looked at Dolores with a big hard-on. Before he stuck it in her, he was going to make her beg for it and experiment with every part of her body and orifices.

"Like my colossal alluring cock, Dolores? It's the best G-damn thing you've ever seen, isn't it? You may call my big, ripe, juicy, succulent and luscious cock, Mr. Johnson in the future," said Hank thanking Dolores.

"Get over here and lick my fuckin' pussy," Dolores signaled. "I'm not going to stay this dripping forever."

Hank loved to suck Dolores' pussy. He loved her reddish curly bush and everything that surrounded him sucking her luscious and delicious pussy.

Hank went over to Dolores and got on his knees. He pulled her panties entangled in her clit and started rubbing it softly as she moaned with pleasure. He put his finger inside of her some more and smoothed it around her pussy walls in circles. Her labia became reddened engaging more attention.

Hank pulled her panties off and put them around his neck after a scent her aroma. Hank went down on her, smelling her perfume and dipping his tongue into her deeply wanton twat. He spread her thighs further apart and licked his way down and up back to her pussy.

"How's your cunt feeling now, honey? Still want to talk nasty to me you little minx? Your fucking cunt tastes so good, I may never stop tonight."

To Hank, the cunt was the best part of the body to visit and revisit over and over again. Some men don't like to eat a woman but that was Hank's favorite thing to do. He thought if you can't eat your woman, then give it up 'cuz she won't ever enjoy sex as much as she can and suck your cock wildly, riotously or outrageously in the madness of her euphoria.

Dolores' cunt was still tight like a virgin chick and had a vice grip clamping onto his tongue making him harder. As his cock became redder and bigger, he knew he was satisfying Dolores. It was the best g-damn feeling in the world. What wimp's men are who don't enjoy this blessed treasure?

Hank's confidence became stronger and eating her became more attentive and mindful. He was tongue-fucking her, pleasing her and bringing her to ecstasy. It was an enjoyable act for Hank. After one good cocksucking trip, Dolores would be ready for him.

Dolores was moaning so loud, all the neighbors could hear her now. "Fucking asshole. Get you face out of there." At that moment, she came loud and clear, spasming in Hank's face and sighing with relief.

Dolores sat up and looked at Hank. Her eyes were blurred but she knew what she wanted. "Can I suck your cock now you bastard?" she asked.

"You cunt," Frank said. "Take me in your mouth heartily you vixen slut you."

"Stand up and put that one-eyed snake in this wench's mouth. I want to deep-throat you," Dolores said.

Dolores nuzzled her face between Hank's legs sucking his balls first. Absorbing his dick deep in her mouth, she sucked till Hank was about to burst. She teased him daintily while he was about to cum and then withdrew her mouth from his cock. Grabbing it forcefully, she stroked his cock anchor with her hand and teasing the head with her hot tongue.

Hank thrust urgently into her mouth in a vigorous, dynamic fucking action causing her to gag as he was close to orgasm. Swallow, you little wench."

"Fuck you, Hank. Not so fast. No, no, no! I have a sodden wet cunt in the offing for you. You little bushwhacker, you!" said Dolores.

Dolores loved it when she rubbed his cock inside her pussy. Her pussy was on fire.

As Hank entered her, she grabbed hold of his dick and guided it in. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me, Hank. Fuck me hard, fuck me deep, fuck your wench till she's sightless," Dolores cried.

"Aren't I the lucky man tonight, you little thrustwhore," as he shoved his giant male cock unfathomably into her endless hole as she screamed with fascination.

Hank's testicles were slapping between her thighs briskly. Dangling with a full load, they felt like they were ready to explode. It began to feel like a testie blowout session.

"Here I cum, you bitch," as he riveted her entire aching, eager pussy. His balls felt tortured and she kept squeezing him tighter. He could feel her g-spot starting to throb and he knew it was time for her to orgasm. With one forceful jolt, he potently came, his balls finally released from Dolores' entrapment, as he moaned with fervor and complete satisfaction.

"You're such a whorey minx, Dolores," said Hank.

"Absofuckinlutely. That was infuckingly incredible," sighed Dolores in relief.

***

"Next time, we'll dress up like real pirates and wenches, you dreamy pusswacker!" said Dolores.

She went into the kitchen to start dinner and Hank picked up his newspaper.