The Headmaster's Office 04: Dirty Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blin18
blin18
797 Followers

"Yes, it's right there. I feel it," she moaned.

"I'm going to try putting it all the way in now. Ready? One, two ...," I let out a deep moan as I got carried away with my own fantasy. Spike pressed down harder onto the bikini gusset and rotated his fingers in wide circles, stretching her lips and opening her up wider. I reached down and closed my hand over his, guiding his fingers with a pressure and motion that I know Rupali likes.

"Oh Christ, Rupali. His cock just went all the way in your pussy, his balls are pressed up against you," I said, pressing Spike's fingers around her labia. "Can you feel them grinding into you?" She moaned that yes, she could feel it. "He wants to go even deeper but you've taken everything already. Now he's fucking you; long slow strokes, all the way out and then in again, all the way up to his balls. Uh ... oh ... yes ... uh huh," I grunted in time with Spike's fingers palpating her steaming vagina.

"Oh, man, I think he's getting ready to cum," I started picking up the tempo with my voice as I moved Spike's fingers up to her clitoris, feeling for it myself through the bikini and then placing his fingers, first right on top of it so he knew where it was, then circling and rubbing. "He's pumping you now, Rupali. He's slamming his dick all the way in, deeper and deeper, slapping his groin against your ass as he tries to get every bit of himself inside your pussy." I could feel Rupali start to shake with the beginnings of an orgasm. Her bottom and thighs went rock hard, all the muscles along her back bunched and glistened with oil. I increased the pressure on Spike's fingers, pressing them hard into Rupali's clitoris, not circling any more but rubbing mercilessly back and forth over the top. I felt the change in her body as she came, quietly crying out for Spike to cum in her pussy.

"Oh my goodness! I'm holding his balls and they're swelling in my hand," I said, bringing Spike to an imaginary orgasm to rival Rupali's real one. "He's about to cum, hold on sweetie, here it comes; he's going to pump his load into you. Oh fuck! Oh Jesus! I'm coming too. I'm coming everywhere, I just can't watch. Cum is pumping out of his balls, I'm squeezing them and it's rushing through my fingers and down his long, long cock and into you. He's bursting inside you, cumming, filling you up until you overflow. Oh, now it's running out your pussy and over his balls, over my hand. Hang on, I need to ...," I made a slurping noise – this was probably taking it too far – but I was immersed in the moment and saying what I wanted to do, maybe not what she wanted to hear, "... oh babe, it tastes divine. Sweet and salty. It's running down my chin and I'm trying to lick up every drop." Rupali's spasms tapered off and now she was just lying flat and spent. I stopped Spike's fingers and returned them to a gentle massage of her labia. "He's finished now, sweetie. He's pulling his cock out of you ... there, it's out. I'm taking him down to the water now and wash off. You just lie there and relax."

~~~

I took Spike's hand and led him silently away. When we were out of earshot he said "That was incredible. I shut my eyes for a minute and I thought I was really was going to cum. It felt so real."

"It was real," I said. "Rupali really came."

"God, I know," he marvelled. "I want to do it again. How do you know how to talk dirty like that?"

We splashed into the water and waded out to the break. "I don't know," I said. "It's a gift. I guess I've just got a dirty mind."

We ducked under a wave and came up the other side out of my depth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, opening my mouth and finding his tongue, the salt water mixing with our saliva. I felt his thick, hard cock pressing into me and broke away. "Oh you poor thing," I said, reaching down and rubbing his erection through his shorts. "How long has it been like that?"

"Pretty much since I saw you in that blue bikini this morning," he said shyly, gasping as I squeezed him.

I put my lips next to his ear. "Would you like me to fix it?" I whispered.

He nodded. I reached into his shorts and wrapped my fingers around his pole. It felt every bit as perfect as I had described it to Rupali; about seven inches (perfect) and a nice handful around the middle (perfect again), although he was thicker at the base;muchthicker, at the very bottom I couldn't even close my hand around it. I shivered as my tiny, tight pussy clenched involuntarily, imagining this wonderful cock opening me up gently at first but then splitting me apart. "Pull your shorts down," I breathed in his ear. He did. I sat on his hip again like earlier and reached under my leg to grasp his shaft.

I started stroking his cock, gripping tightly at the base and pulling, releasing the pressure as I stroked to the tip. I could feel his dick throbbing in my hand, his hip pressing into my open pussy lips, and realised with surprise that I needed relief every bit as much as he did.

With the next passing swell I pretended to lose my grip on his shoulder and washed away from him with the wave. Under water, I quickly slid my bikini off and tucked it into the rear strap of my top, taking care not to let Spike see it as I swam back over to him.

"You need to hold on tighter," I pouted, taking his hands and closing them around my narrow waist – his thumbs and fingers very nearly meeting in the middle. I reached down and took his dick in both hands – one closed around the tip and the other holding as much of the other end as I could manage. I wrapped my legs around his hips again, but this time I was front-on rather than sitting on his hip, holding his throbbing cock just before the entrance to my womanhood – invisible beneath the rippling water. Still under the illusion that he was to be getting a hand-job, his body quivered nonetheless at this much more overt sexual position.

"Now I've got you where I want you," I purred. "If you want me to keep going, I want to hear a dirty story about you and me."

"Huh?" Surprise lit his face as he realised this wasn't going to be a free ride. "But I'm no good at it. I'll just turn you off."

"All the more reason for you to try hard," I grinned, squeezing his tool with both hands. "Go on," I urged. "I'm getting bored and I might give up and swim back to the beach."

"Right ... Hang on ... OK ... I'm on a surfboard ... we're both on it," he began quickly. "And we're fucking ..."

"Stop!" I interrupted. "You can't start fucking me right at the beginning of the story. I'm a lady," I grinned, batting my eyelashes. "I need to be wooed."

"OK. How's this ... I'm rescuing you on my board," he smiled.

"Why do I need rescuing?" I teased. "I'm a good swimmer."

"You fell off your jet-ski and bumped your head," he said. "You were way out behind the break and by the time I got there you were unconscious and almost drowning."

"OK, that's plausible," I said, rewarding him with some slow strokes of his erection, still holding the tip near my pussy and stroking the other hand towards me. "Keep going."

"Right, so I check you're still breathing – and you are – so I lift you onto the board and start swimming you back to shore."

"This is going to get good soon, right?" I asked suspiciously, holding his cock loosely to let him know he needed to sharpen up his act.

"Sure. So I try to swim in, pulling you on the board, but you keep sliding off because you're covered in Reef Oil."

"Is this story about me or Rupali?" I laughed.

"Shush. Just go with me here," he grinned.

"Right. Shushing. Go ahead, Shakespeare," I giggled. His swollen knob brushed against my open slit, causing me to squeak with surprise and close both hands in a death grip. I don't think he noticed, or if he did he would have thought he had brushed against my bikini. Either way, his tool bulged under my fingers and it was all I could do not to just feed it straight into my hungry pussy.

"So anyway," he said. "I've hauled you back up onto the board for about the tenth time and now I'm exhausted, so I rest holding the board, but that drags it lower in the water and the swells are washing over your face."

"Glub, glub, glub," I chirped, miming drowning.

"Exactly! So thinking quickly, I pull off my shorts and ..."

"Oh, this sounds chivalrous," I giggled.

"Shush! ... and I bunch them up under your head to keep it above the water," he finished.

"Ohhh!" I apologised. "How thoughtful; thatwaschivalrous! But now you're naked, right?" My eyes flashed excitement. "But I'm still in my bikini."

"Ah yes," he beamed. "But I just noticed a cut on your arm from the jet-ski. It's bleeding and I'm worried it'll attract sharks."

"Uh oh! I hate sharks!" I stroked his cock some more, encouraging him. With each upward stroke I opened my top hand a little touched the tip to my open pussy lips, sending little sparks of excitement outwards through my tummy and down my open legs.

He continued, probably (hopefully!) thinking that the feather touches of my pussy were just my fingers or bikini. "So thinking quickly again, I pulled off your bikini bottom and tied it around the wound, stopping the flow of blood."

"Thatwasquick thinking," I laughed, gliding the tip of his cock along my slit and rubbing it gently around my clitoris. "If you'd thought any slower you might have used my bikini top instead of the bottom!"

"Ah, but you're wrong!" He smiled back. "Your bikini top was torn free in the accident and I couldn't find it."

"So I've been topless this whole time?" I goggled at him in mock surprise.

"Yep."

"And you haven't once stopped to cop a feel?" I teased.

"Not once ... well maybe I accidently brushed a hand over one getting you back onto the board," he smiled. "But that's because I was trying not to look."

"Trying?" I giggled. "Such a gentleman! Well, since you've been so well behaved, I give fantasy-you permission to lick my nipples ... just to try to wake me up, you understand"

"Of course! That's what I was going to do next anyway ... just to try to wake you up, you understand."

Gently squeezing the base of his cock with my left hand to distract him, I guided the tip into my vagina with my right, the lips closing down over his knob to replace the pressure of my palm as I lifted it away. My thumb and fore-finger still circled the top of the shaft - stopping him from sliding deeper inside me - and I watched him carefully to see if he had worked out what I was up to. Incredibly, he was too wrapped up in the story to notice he was now fucking me.

"OK, so now with my eyes closed so I don't gawk at your breasts, I lean in and kiss one softly, but you don't respond."

"How do you know you got my breast if you weren't looking?" I teased.

"I had a quick peek to line it up, but then I shut them again," he flipped back.

"Sensible," I smiled. "But no response, right? You'd better try harder or I might slip into a coma."

"Good idea. So I line up and kiss it again," the real Spike shut his eyes for effect. "I open my mouth and close my lips over your nipple, running my tongue over the tip and biting it gently until it hardens."

"Oh, God, that feels wonderful," I moaned, shutting my own eyes. I stroked my finger and thumb over his knob, working it in and out of my pussy, all the while pretending that it was still my palm closed over the end of his manhood.

"Well I wouldn't know anything about that," he laughed. "I was just trying to wake you up. But I'm encouraged by the reflex response, so I reach across and stroke the other breast and that nipple hardens under my fingers."

"But you're still kissing the first one, right," I sighed, eyes still shut and now sliding a little more of his cock - about two or three inches – into my pussy, setting off a contraction as my tiny opening stretched taut around his thickness. I squeezed with my circled thumb and finger to match the grip of my vagina and reached down with my other hand to cup his balls, lightly squeezing to distract attention from the other end.

"Sure, I'm still kissing the first one; I don't want you to slip into a coma, do I?" he hitched a breath on the last two words as my fingers closed around his balls. Meanwhile, at the other end of his cock, the muscle spasm was still rippling up and down the walls of my pussy and I thought for moment I was about to come. I recited the names of the seven dwarves in my head until I had control again. Picking up confidence, I voluntarily flexed my pelvic wall, squeezing him and relishing the hardness of his manhood inside me, pressing back against me as I moaned and bit down on my lower lip.

I noticed that he had been quiet for a few seconds and opened my eyes to see his nostrils flaring and eyes pinched shut – not in pleasure though – my grip on his balls had tightened while I suppressed my orgasm, so I hurriedly released him and moved that hand back to the base of his erection.

"Oops, sorry," I apologised sheepishly. I squeezed his cock at both ends and leaned forward to place a small kiss on his lips. "Keep going, you're good at this."

He opened his eyes and kissed me back, lips open and panting with the pleasure of what he thought must have been the world's best hand-job.

He continued: "But with all this effort to wake you, I hadn't noticed the current. We had drifted down past the beachfront and over the headland; if we tried to swim in from here we'd be crushed against the rocks. I tried to swim against the current to get us back to the beach, but I just ended up swallowing water and exhausting myself."

"Oh dear," I said, worry lining my face. "I hope you've saved some energy for me."

"Huh uh," he shook his head. "With the last of my strength I haul myself up onto the board – on top of you – and the last thing I remember as I pass out is your legs sliding apart as my body slips between them."

"So now we're both unconscious?"

"That's right," he confirmed.

"In missionary position?" I asked.

"Kind of, yeah," he smiled.

"And your cock is pressed up against my pussy?"

"Right again."

"And by now we're both covered in reef oil?"

"That sounds about right."

I used my secret muscles to massage the few inches of iron inside me as I bobbed weightlessly up and down on his tool. That floating sensation – the contrast between the cold water and the hard, hot flesh sliding effortlessly into the warm, softness of my love canal – it all felt so surreal. I was holding my orgasm at bay, but I could feel it right there, waiting to lift me up and sweep me away the moment I allowed myself to be completely impaled on his wonderful cock.

"Keep going," I whispered in his ear, my ragged breathing betraying the lie that I was still giving him a hand job.

"I don't know how long I was out," he resumed. "But I started to come-to with you moaning in my ear."

I leaned in and moaned for effect – it wasn't difficult - whimpering a little with the desperation to have more of him ... all of him.

"Your moaning has made me hard though. I'm still waking up and as it grows bigger it's pressing into your pussy, opening your lips and growing longer and harder still at finding you so wet and open and ready."

"Are you saying you were accidentally fucking me?" I giggled.

"Completely unintentional!" he exhorted. "I had no idea I was inside you until we woke together; our eyes met in shocked surprise and you reflexively clenched, squeezing my dick."

"Like this?" I asked, contracting my pelvic wall, pressing down against the delicious hardness inside me."

"Right," he sighed. "Except not with your hand."

I smiled. "No, of course not."

"I was stunned ... and mortified ... I quickly propped up on my elbows because I was crushing you, and you arched your back causing me to slip even further inside."

"Oh God," I moaned in a tiny, strained voice, my eyes shut. "It's like I can feel you inside me now." I allowed a tiny bit more of his thick, bulging manhood into my core, deeper than he been so far, but still only half of what he had to offer. Now I was all the way down to my left hand, which was still wrapped around the base, the thumb and middle finger not even close to meeting. I now had so much cock inside me that there was no room on his shaft for my other hand so I let go and used it rub my clitoris instead.

"Spike," I whimpered "I think I'm going to come. Please hurry, I want you to fuck me now."

Ever the gentleman, he assumed I meant the story and not the few remaining inches of cock, so thick at the base that I still wasn't completely sure I could fit it all in.

"Right. So I'm just about to pull out ..."

"Please, no," I whispered.

"... when a swell nearly pitches us over. I grab on tight to the board, forcing myself deeper inside you ..."

"But there's still more, right. I need more of your cock. I need all of it!" I was nearly out of control now. We had set up a rhythm where I tightened around him with my secret muscles and then he flexed his cock, the knob bulging, doubling in size and probing tantalizingly deeper as it opened me up. Each time I felt like he would explode with cum, pumping his load into me before I could get him all the way inside, pressed up against the rear wall of my vagina into that special place where jetting cum will sometimes trigger my own cataclysmic ejaculation.

"I have no time to react," he continued. "The next wave is right on top of us and it's a choice of either ride it or let it knock us over."

"I want to ride it," I husked in his ear, sliding the first three and a half inches of his shaft out almost to the point of my lips closing over the tip, and then ramming down onto it – again and again – my ankles locked behind his backside, driving me powerfully into the fisted hand that was the only thing preventing his complete conquest of my womanhood and the powerful orgasm that I felt was ready to engulf me. Did he really think this was still my hand; hot, soft and pliant, squeezing and enveloping three and half inches of thick cock so completely, causing it to buck and pulse against me, threatening to explode inside me at any moment? At this point I didn't really care. The game was secondary and all I wanted was the perfect moment to release myself and to let him have all of me.

"The wave is big, one and a half meters, easy," he was speaking in choppy sentences now; struggling for breath and trying to finish the story before he came. "I ride us up on top of it, your hard nipples pressing into my chest and pussy clamped around my cock in fear and excitement. We can't drop down the face of the wave – we'd be smashed – and now I can see the next beach – it's close – if I can only work us along the face of the wave we could get past the rocks and into the safety of the sand."

"Yes. Take us home," I breathed, my eyes shut now, imagining myself on top of the wave, crushed helplessly between his body and the surfboard with this thick cock pushing further into me, opening me up and threatening to fill me with his seed.

"I tip the board over the lip of the wave at the last moment, just as it's beginning to curl and we cruise perfectly halfway down the face, side on to the wall of water with the lip now curling over the top of us, closing us in and threatening to pound our naked bodies into the rocks. We shoot out the barrel of the wave but now we're going too fast. We're going to lose the curl and fly off the back where the next wave will crash on top of us. I have to wash off speed, so I grip the sides of board and lean us first into the face, climbing to the top, and then away and back down again before we shoot over the top. You lock your legs behind me, holding me tight, but with each turn I slide most of the way out and then back in again with the counter-turn. I'm trying to surf, but you're arching beneath me, pulling and straining to get me all the way in, to pin you to the board. I want to do it too, but controlling the board is taking everything I've got and I haven't got much left to give."

blin18
blin18
797 Followers