Dirty Talk Training For My Slut

Story Info
Two bisexual women getting it on without their husbands.
1k words
3.95
63.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
q_elina
q_elina
4 Followers

My husband and I have been married for 15 years and we have a great relationship. We enjoy each other's company, and the sex is great.

I'm bisexual and my husband knows it, but I don't have an outlet for that side of my life. I did have female sex partners before marriage and I have one long time friend I see once or twice a year but that's not nearly enough for me.

My husband doesn't have an issue with me seeing women as long as it doesn't interfere with our own relationship. I've never had a threesome and while I've thought about it a few times it's not on my priority list.

The following is a story that describes a fantasy that I have.

*****************

Kelly is my friend, my soul mate and my fuck buddy. Like me, she's happily married but we both satisfy each other's cravings for the touch and love of a woman.

We don't live in the same city but we're within a two and a half hour drive of one another. We see each other about once a month and in the time in between we stimulate each other so that by the time we see each other again we're total sexual fiends. We connect through email and IM. We occasionally share porn clips that get us hot, and sometimes naughty photos or even short videos of one another masturbating.

I've got a pretty good collection of animated gifs. When I'm thinking about her a lot I pick one of the gifs and send it to her. She always responds at some point before the day ends with a short erotic story based on the gif.

I'm 43 and Kelly is 44. We both work out and go to the gym so we look pretty good. I'm blond and 5'7" and Kelly is 5'4" and brunette. She has firm C-cup breasts and, when she's excited, she has the longest nipples I've ever seen in my life. I have many times masturbated just to the thought of taking them into my mouth.

I'm naturally a bit dominant and Kelly is naturally submissive. We don't always get into D/s mode when we're together but it's something that turns us both on so it's a regular part of our relationship. A few days before our most recent rendezvous I decided to do some 'slut' training.

I have a big fetish for dirty talk. I'm particularly crazy about the word cunt. I use the word pussy often but the word cunt just tips me over the edge. And I love it when a woman uses it to refer to her own slit. All of my favourite porn clips have the woman or women using the word. And I use it sometimes in my emails and IMs to Kelly. She knows it's a strong fetish for me but I can rarely ever get her to say it.

This is the text of an email I sent to her three days before her arrival.

"Hi my girl,

You're going to be my slut this weekend. You're going to behave like a slut, talk like a slut and fuck like a slut. The thing that you need practice on is talking like a slut, so I have some slut training for you.

I've created a list of statements below that I want you to practice saying out loud before you arrive. I want you to practice saying them when you are alone in places like the car, the shower, or when you are outside in your garden. I need you to select one or two appropriate phrases and rehearse them so that you say them like they are the most natural thing to come out of your mouth. I also want you to say them when you masturbate. I expect to hear you say all of them, in some cases repeatedly, during our day together.

When you receive this email I want you to reply telling me how important it is for you to learn to speak like a slut and to make the word cunt a part of your vocabulary.

Below are the phrases:

my cunt is wet for You Mistress.

i want to play with my cunt and my clit every time i think of You Mistress.

i have shaved my cunt for You Mistress.

Please Mistress, may i stick my fingers into my cunt and taste them?

Please Mistress, stick Your tongue into my cunt. Lick me Mistress.

i beg you Mistress; please let me eat Your beautiful cunt.

When i masturbate to porn that You send me i drive a big fat dildo into my cunt.

**************

Within an hour I got the following reply to my email.

Hello Mistress,

I am very eager to be your slut. The thought of it has always excited me and I feel bad that I have disappointed you by not speaking like the slut that I am.

If I am to truly be a slut I need to talk like one. I will obey you Mistress. I am so grateful that you want to help me be your slut. I will start practicing immediately. I'm in my office and the door is closed and I just said aloud "my cunt is wet for you Mistress." It is VERY wet.

***************

When Kelly arrived at my house on Friday afternoon she was wearing a black Spandex tube dress that emphasized her sexy body. I led her into the bedroom and positioned her so that the backs of her thighs were touching the edge of the bed. I looked into her eyes and she said in the most natural way I could imagine, "my cunt is wet for you Mistress."

I was already wet with the anticipation. I put my right hand between her legs. She was freshly shaved and soaking wet.

"Say it again," I said.

"my cunt is wet for you Mistress. Please Mistress, stick Your tongue into my cunt. Lick me Mistress."

I pushed her back on the bed and did as she asked.

q_elina
q_elina
4 Followers