Dirty Thoughts Ch. 01

Story Info
Fuckslave1.
1.4k words
4.25
25k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMantis
MsMantis
107 Followers

Fuckslave1

I like being hurt... controlled... physically. Even the act of committing that thought, expressing it so bluntly, makes me excited. I don't enjoy pain, I'm actually quite a wuss when it comes to pain. But when a man is controlling my body, forcing it to feel intense pain followed by blessed release, I feel the most content. Whether he is forcing me onto his cock, making me gag around it; or whether he is riddling my ass with bright strips... it truly does not matter. That thrill, knowing that someone is overpowering me, it is one of the best highs.

I have always fantasized about being kidnapped and turned into someone's fuckslave. When I was little, I would always play out that fantasy with my dolls. Over and over, she would be kidnapped while out picking flowers...or strolling home from the market or something, and this barbarian warrior would suddenly appear and scoop her up. He is always so much stronger than she is... and it isn't long before he truly makes her his. She was wet and willing from the moment she felt his raw animal lust, and probably hoping for that since he first crushed her to him as he carried her away. Fuckslave = love to me.

My fantasies back then were never so elaborate... but now that I have more experience, I quite often think it might be like this...

I awake, feeling the cold air against my skin... I'm groggy and unsure of how I came to be here. My neck feels sore, and slightly constricted, and it takes me a moment to realize that I am naked, bound by something around my neck.

My heart beats faster, and I instantly try to scramble up, my back scraping against a cement wall. I instantly become aware that my wrists and ankles are bound and attached as well. None of these binds are tight, but I can't fully sit up, nor can I roll over.

I begin to panic, the inevitable and primal rush of being nude, bound, and waiting for the unknown making my nipples harden, and a flush of warmth swell within my womb. It was then that I noticed him. I moaned softly, an animalistic mewling, and averted my eyes. My heart beat faster, and while I struggled weakly, I watched his approach with furtive glances. Without meaning to, I presented my body to him. I licked my lips, gyrating my hips gently, as if to beckon him closer.

But he doesn't come to me. He stops before reaching me, and just stands. This makes me uncomfortable, and so fucking turned on. My wrist constraints allow me enough movement to bring my hands to my chest. Seemingly on their own, my hands caress my breasts, pressing them together to offer them, my fingers trailing softly around my nipples. I continue to writhe, feeling my pussy contract, squeezing as it gets juicier. I don't know why I'm offering my body to this man, I don't need to know - he is appreciative of it, I know, can feel his intentions through the air. I'm breathing faster now, my eyes closed, my body seems to dance to its own intoxicating rhythms. I can't help but moan, biting my lip and keeping my eyes closed, my hands trying to reach my pussy, but stopping short.

Suddenly I feel a big hand grip my chin and force my head up. In surprise, my eyes flutter open. He's right in front of me, with my face in one hand, and his cock in the other. I can't take my eyes off it, the color of his head, the faint tracings of veins; it's a bulging, swelling monster. I'm moaning more, almost like I'm in pain. Images swarm into my head; of it parting my lips, forcing itself onto my tongue, while simultaneously I imagine it shoved so deep in my cunt that it pierces to the depths of me.

I can't help but look upwards, to his face, and find him smiling down at me, I moan louder. My hands keep circling my breasts, only now I know I'm pinching and twisting at my nipples. Eyes squeezed shut again, I can feel my pussy getting wetter, and the only reason I try to press my legs together is to ease the pressure building between them. I know I must present quite a scene - a woman flushed with what hovers between panic and desire, her tits and thighs jiggling as she jostles against the restraints.

My mouth works out these breathless little moans as I lean my cheek into his warm palm. I more feel his chuckle vibrate down his arm than hear it. I open my eyes again and am greeted by the sight of his hand working up and down his cock. A bead of precum glistens at his tip, and I forget to breathe. My whole body stills as I take in the sight of him vigorously stroking his cock.

"I knew you were a slut the moment I saw you." His voice is punctuated by each stroke of his fist, his hand slowly moving up and down his shaft.

In response I let loose a guttural sound, half moan, half denial, mesmerized by his movements. My eyes trailed each stroke, and when moisture dripped down his head, I groaned and licked out at nothing, imagining the salty taste on my tongue.

"Yes," his other hand strokes down my cheek, his thumb running across my bottom lip. I can't help it, I quickly lap at it, and am rewarded by his dark chuckle. He stopped fucking himself so he could lean down and murmur right into my ear, "I could smell your pussy."

With the hand that had been handling his dick, he reached out and gently cupped my breast. The action was so intimate, so gentle and reverent, that I stilled. His other hand stole out to begin caressing my other breast. I pulled against my wrist restraints to arch my back, pressing my tits more firmly into his rough skin.

His quiet laugh rolled over me, and suddenly his fingers clamped down on my breasts. He literally grabbed my whole tit and squeezed it. My mouth popped open in surprise and pain, and as he twisted each breast, I squealed and tried to buck his hands up and away from me.

"You belong to me now." He growled into my ear as he tortured my breasts. "Say it."

I moaned, tears beginning to form in my eyes. My breasts were on fire, and aching where his fingertips dug in.

This only made his smile turn dangerous, and his eyes filled with a cold desire that took my breath away, and made my cunt flush with need. He suddenly yanked on my breasts, pulling the flesh away from my chest and causing me to arch my back to try to follow his motion.

"Fucking say it!!" His low voice sliced through the haze in my brain.

"..Ohh.. I belong to yoooouuuu!!" I managed to yelp out, my plea getting louder and higher, finally being cut off as he released my breasts and I gulped in air.

He stands over me, while I shudder with each breath, quietly crying as my chest burns. I can already see bruises forming on my pale skin. The sight sends a secret thrill through me. I sense his approval, his satisfaction at the way I've received his... attentions.

"Say it again." His voice is almost conversational. I'm confused at the sudden change, and I continue to sit in silence.

His hand suddenly whips forward and grips me under my chin - pinning me to the wall.. I gag as his hand cuts off my air, my brain seems to expand as it runs out of oxygen.

He leans in closely, his face inches from mine, "Say it again."

His hand is still firmly lodged against my throat, but I attempt to choke out, "...ghh... bllnnnghh... Chuuu..." my eyes start to water, and my vision is fading at the edges. I can see the slight curve of his satisfied smile, and he releases me.

I immediately begin gagging and coughing, whooping great breaths into my lungs. The air burned me, and made me cough more. I lay back against the wall, no longer fighting to get away, just unable to support myself.

He reached out to stroke my flushed face, and his voice soothes me, "Say it again, my pet."

I swallow a few times, and hoarsely manage, "I belong to you." On the last word, my eyes pan up and make contact with his.

He grins at me, and sighs contentedly. "My sweet fuckslave, I am going to have so much fun with you."

MsMantis
MsMantis
107 Followers