Dirty Tuesday

Story Info
Sub good girl feels slutty - meets dom stranger for fun.
2.9k words
4.3
40.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Tuesday - Date night. Just a matter of which 'online suitor' I want to choose. But this time, I decide not to go for a traditional date. I've enjoyed being treated well by nice guys for the last few weeks, but tonight I'm just plain horny and feeling kinda slutty.

I want to be able to act on this sluttiness, but don't quite know how. I'll feel stupid if I just walk into a bar dressed like a skank, and besides, it's 530PM. I don't really want to be with a 'nice guy' because then I'll be ashamed of my slutty desires. But I obviously don't want to be with an asshole either. "What should I do?" I ponder as I get home from work.

My parents aren't home on Tuesdays, so I take my clothes off as soon as I get home and I walk around in just my thong and bra. I make sure to snap a photo of my thong around my ankles to send to my online sex buddy as a tease. I wear stilettos in the photo, just to make it a bit sluttier. I hoped that would make me a little less horny, but it only makes me more so. "Damn!" I think as I look in the mirror. "Look at me! Someone definitely wants to see me naked tonight. But how do I find the right one?"

I decide to see what my dating website has in store for me. Lots of nice guys get disqualified because they're too nice. Guys who just want sex get disqualified because most sound too desperate. I don't want someone worshipping me - I want to be a freakin whore tonight. I consider writing a post where I offer myself to a pair of friends for the evening, but I decide it's too risky. I begin rubbing my hands over my pussy to ease the ache I have from my horniness, but it only intensifies it.

I skim through some more ads and see one that looks appealing. It's short and sweet. Describes a guy in his mid-twenties, attractive, leaning toward the dominant side, who wants a classy but slutty petite woman to join him this evening. I've been rubbing myself for a bit at this point, so I decide to respond. Masturbating is a bit like alcohol for me - the further I get, the more my inhibitions go down.

I send a vagueish photo of myself where you can see my general body type and respond saying "Classy good-girl virgin with a dirty side that you'd never recognize on the street... Intend to stay a virgin, but interested in play. What do you have in mind tonight? Where do you live?"

He responds relatively quickly, with a short tone. He says he will respond further if I include a better photo, which is probably a reasonable request. He also lives closer than I imagined he would. I send him a better picture and apologize. I realize that I quite like demanding men. He writes back, asking "Red or White? Come over at 7:30." He includes his address. I respond with 'white' and look at the clock. I have no real idea of what he looks like, but I do know that I want to look good for him. I have about an hour to get ready and get to his house. I shave my legs and my pussy, hoping he likes it bare. I wish I'd have waxed it, but I didn't anticipate being this horny tonight. I put on a clean, matching, slutty lingerie set. Black and red is my color theme of choice. Typical, but pretty safely sexy. Over it, I wear a tight pair of jeans, black heels, red earrings and a form-fitting sweater.

I head to his house and begin to get nervous. I realize I am in a bit over my head with the whole 'meeting a stranger,' but I rationalize it to myself by saying that I've met with strangers before. I know that I've never met with someone to do this type of thing, but my pussy is getting wet with anticipation. I ring his doorbell a little after 7:30. I want to be somewhat cool after all, and not seem too eager. A handsome, but cross-looking man opens the door. "You're late."

My eager smile fades and I raise my eyebrows. "I'm sorry!" I say, rather taken aback.

He looks me over. "That's alright," he says. "You're new. Come on in."

I tentatively follow him to his lounge where he pours me a glass of Riesling. "You're right," he said as he hands it to me. "You don't look slutty at all."

I sip and sit next to him on the couch. I'm a bit offended that he's doubting my dirty side. I've been feeling like a little whore all night, but I'm not just going to bust out that side of me right away with this guy. I'm a well-brought-up lady after all! "Hey now!" I protest. "I don't even know you! I want to make a good impression!"

"No you don't," he smirks. "You know I'm not interested in etiquette. You can make a good impression in ways other than good manners. Impress me with this filthy side that I'm doubting you have. If you're such a dirty girl, why don't you show me?"

"I'm sorry, what??" I say. "I don't even know you! What do you want me to do? Shouldn't we talk or something first?"

"My apologies," he responds. "I'm Kevin," he says as he reaches to shake my hand. "Would you like to take your sweater off, or are you not slutty enough?"

At this point, I feel like I have something to prove, so I remove it without a word. I sit there hoping he notices my tight stomach and small waist that I try to take care of. He barely looks, but I gaze at him with my eyebrows raised, challenging him. "What, you think I've never seen a girl without her top on before?" he asks, "How bout those jeans of yours? You comfy getting half-naked in front of a stranger?" I feel somewhat offended again but also very curious about the source of his confidence.

I drink a slightly larger gulp of my wine and he refills my glass as I begin to unzip my pants. I'm forced to stand as I shimmy my jeans off past my heels, wanting to keep those on. When my jeans are off, I stand before him in only my skimpy thong and bra, matching earrings, and black heels.

He leans back and smiles, "There you are." he said. "So you are something of a slut after all - look at that scrap of fabric you seem to think are panties. Turn around, please" I'm pleased to hear him react this way but I try to hide my smile as I spin slowly in a circle. I smile at him when I do a full 360. He frowns. "Turn around, I said! That means with your ass facing me." I turn around quickly and wait to hear what he says next. I begin to breathe a bit more heavily, knowing that he is just staring at my exposed ass. I hope he likes it.. then suddenly, I feel his hands grasp my naked waist as denim presses up behind my ass. I jump and pull away but he has me tight in his hands. "Nuh uh," he says as he pushes his crotch closer to my ass. "That's not what sluts do. I thought you were a slut."

He starts brushing has hands over my breasts and I moan softly. "There you are," he says. "That sounds more like it. Good girl" I try to pull away again, unable to believe what I'm doing, but he keeps me in place easily. He reaches into my bra and starts brushing his fingers against my nipples. "Now, now," he says. "If you really want to leave, go ahead. I thought you were a slut, but maybe I should have invited someone else over. Should I stop?"

His fingers on my nipples are making me crazy. "No!" I say, "Please don't..." "

Please don't what?" he says as he pulls his fingers away from me.

"No!" I cry out as my face flushes, "Come back! I mean...please keep touching my nipples." I look down, embarrassed, but his fingers feel sooo good on my little buds. He returns his hand and I sigh happily.

"Why should I?" he asks.

"Mmmm," I respond. "Because it feels so so good. I love feeling your fingers on me. Please keep going."

He keeps touching me with his left hand and with his right I can feel him adjusting himself. I feel his hard cock against my ass and I know that he's taken his pants and boxers off. He touches my nipples a bit more as I grind my crotch back in an attempt to meet his dick, but he doesn't help. "You take over here, and bend over," he says and I obediently start playing with my own nipples which are now hanging down.

"Kneel," he commands as he walks away and I get excited. I like feeling him behind me, but I feel him leave and hope that he is coming in front of me so that I can see his body and lick it, hopefully ending with his cock in my mouth. I've always loved giving blow jobs, and I want to give him a good sucking. I feel him return behind me and he tells me to put my hands on the ground.

I reluctantly stop touching my nipples but look back at him to pout. "Don't worry, slut" he laughs and he reaches around with two nipple clamps, adjusting one on each side and letting a chain dangle in the middle. "You'll get the stimulation you want, and you'll look fashionable while you do it." I moan as I feel the tightness and wonder what he'll do next.

Suddenly, I feel something cold and wet on my asshole. I jump and turn my face to him. "What are you doing??" I ask as he squeezes more lube out.

"Hold your asscheeks apart for me," he responds and I do so nervously. He pulls down on my nipple chain which distracts me for awhile as he puts more lube onto me. I begin to get used to his presence there when suddenly I feel a very odd sensation. He pulls down on my nipple chain with one hand but I realize he is putting a finger in me with the other.

"What the...??" I say and he begins to push his finger in and out. I feel humiliated by his action, but I don't know what to do. I got myself into this situation, and secretly I kind of like it. I've fingered myself there before, but it's never been like this.

"I think she likes it..." he murmurs into my ear as he brings another finger to my pussy and enters me easily. His finger gets wet immediately from my pussy, exposing my horniness. He removes his finger from my ass and I begin to breathe normally when he suddenly re-enters his finger and uses the pussy finger to stretch me out. I cry out but he continues.

He somehow manages to get both fingers in, but I feel very embarrassed to have him there and I just hope he'll let me suck his cock soon. He sycnchronizes his fingers so that they pulse in and out slowly. He reaches forward, plays with my nipple chain a bit and tightens the clamps while rubbing my breasts, The entire time, he pulses his fingers in and out of my asshole and begins to put a third finger inside of me.

I've never had anything like this before and I begin to get nervous. He switches from my breast to my clit and begins to slowly, teasingly rub it so that I no longer notice what he's doing with my ass. It doesn't take long until he's pumping his fingers in and out rather vigorously and I find that I'm quite enjoying myself. I want to cum, but I want to suck him off.

He can tell that I'm getting extremely horny, so he stops. I turn and pout at him. "Can't I have your dick?" I ask.

"Only if you beg for it," he responds.

"Please, Kevin, please can I have your dick? I want to be your little cumwhore tonight - please? Give me a taste of that big cock" I ask desperately, gasping as I drool in anticipation.

"Man," he said. "You are a slut. I didn't think you'd ask for it so soon, but if you insist." Happily I turn forward as I hear him readjusting himself. I open my mouth, hoping to taste cock soon, when I feel it resting against my asshole.

"What are you doing??" I cry out.

"You begged for my dick, babe, so I'm gonna give it to you.

I feel my asshole stretching massively and I begin to whimper. "Please," I say, "Please.."

He reaches in front and puts a finger inside of my pussy. He takes my juices and rubs them onto my clit. I completely forget about my ass for a second as I revel in the soft wetness of my pussy. He goes back for more from my pussy and I can feel that the back of my chute is being pushed against by his penis. I begin to whimper again, but he continues to assault my clit with his finger.

After a time, his distraction works and I am back to the level of horniness I was at before. I feel him about halfway into my ass and I'm totally turned on by it, knowing that he's just thrust my string thong to the side and that he must have liked what he saw. I realize that this is exactly what I came for - to be used for a stranger's pleasure. And my pussy can't lie - He knows I'm loving it.

As he toys with my clit, I push back toward him, teasingly. "Mmm, yea slut" he says. "You like my thick cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Yea baby," I respond as I start to play with my nipple chain. "I love being chained like this for you too." He reaches in front for my tits and as he does so, slides considerably further into me. I scream as I realize he's almost balls deep.

"You like that, slut?" he asks and all I can do is moan. "You need a gag next time, sweetheart? Can't take it?" I try to stifle my moan as he slides the remaining centimeters into me. I'm breathing heavily now and don't know what to do. I feel overstimulated everywhere, but just as I began to regain some control, he pulls slightly out of me. Frustrated, I push back towards him. "ahhh, so she does like it!' he remarks as I inadvertently begin to fuck myself on his rod.

At this point, all I want is to cum and I don't even care how it happens. I squeeze my ass muscles and hear him moan. I feel empowered and take stock of my situation. I think about Kevin and how although i don't know his last name, his penis is inside my virgin asshole. I moan and start touching myself. "Yea slut," he says, "Touch that clitty of yours. Pull on those nipples too - see how hard they're getting? Mmm, you love it"

"Yea, I dooo" I moan as I begin to take control of the thrusting. He stops moving and I push myself back and forth onto him. "I love being your little slut here. I love feeling you inside my ass." I feel my orgasm building up at this point. "I love that I'm going to cum all because you're inside my dirty hole... Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh." He begins to fuck me as I lose control and begin to orgasm. Every spasm clasps me tighter around him and he fucks me so his balls are slapping against my ass until I feel him expand inside me and he gets as deep as he can. My orgasm begins to drop away when he cums inside of me, revitalizing my orgasm. We moan together for a time that I can't even remember since I am way too far gone at that point.

I feel him eventually remove himself from me and I collapse onto the floor as he leaves. I drift off into sleep and wake up about 15 minutes later. I glance up and Kevin is sitting on the couch watching me. I sit up and juices leak out of my asshole. I look up at him nervously and he smirks.

"Hey." he says. "You were right. You are a slut. You're going to wake up tomorrow and want that again, but I'll only give it to you if you beg. Now here- put your clothes back on and I'm sure I'll see you soon. If you come back, thongs only after you walk in the door, and then you begin to wear your collar. You'll be spending a lot of time on all fours anyway, so it only seems fitting." I want to raise my eyebrows and call him out as a bastard, but I know I want to come back. I gingerly put my clothes back on and know that I'll have a lot of cleaning up to do when I get home. "Don't speed, slut!" he calls after me as I head out toward my car. "You don't want to have to explain what you look like to the police. I'll see you soon!"