Dirty War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first was quickly replaced by the second. A repeat pounding began.

“Now, Miss Floyd. Perhaps you will answer my questions satisfactorily, no?” the third man, an officer(?) asked.

More questions and unsatisfactory answers. Emma could have confessed to murder and he wouldn’t have been satisfied. Throughout the second man’s fucking, she tried to concentrate on the officer’s questions, but she found that her concentration was difficult to focus. Her pussy was beginning to take over her faculties and she felt an orgasm build up from deep inside.

The second added his lot to the first’s, semen oozing from her vagina. The door opened and another militiaman entered. He dropped his trousers, exposing the biggest cock Emma had ever seen. It was at least 12” long and 3” thick. She shook in fright as he placed his cock at her entrance. Words were spoken and laughing filled the cell. A hard push and Emma felt her pussy give way. The pain erupted inside; subduing any sign of orgasm she felt brewing previously. She had never felt so full before. He pushed hard, fast and penetrated deep. She soon realised that the whole length of his cock was inside her.

She ignored the officer’s questioning as her body betrayed her. An orgasm erupted through her body, causing her to shudder violently and push against the invader’s thrusts.

Two more militia entered the room and stood either side of Emma. The officer stood back, allowing his men free access to Emma’s body. One forced his cock into Emma’s mouth, ordering her, in poor English, to suck his dick. She had no option but to comply. The second of the two slowly wanked over Emma’s breasts, tweaking her nipples, causing Emma to flinch as the pain added to the intense ecstasy of her orgasm.

She felt the 12” cock explode inside, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. The cock in her mouth twitched as it filled her mouth with semen. It dribbled over her chin, “Swallow, swallow” ordered the militiaman. She did, almost gagging in the process. Then, she felt warm spots on her breasts. The third had cum, firing his weapon and laying down semen on her breasts. He massaged it into her nipples and spoke in his native tongue; Emma understood not a word.

The four laughed as they left Emma, strapped to the table. She felt semen dribble from her pussy and down between her buttocks and onto the table. The semen on her breast had begun to evaporate, causing her breasts to chill a little, her nipples hardening in the process. And her mouth still had remnants around it. She could smell the sweet saltiness of semen on her lips.

Emma cried herself to sleep in the darkness of the room.

“Emma, Emma,” a voice called out. Emma came around to the sound of a familiar voice. “Emma, you’re going to be okay, just hold on.”

She could hear rat-tat-tat of small arms fire in the distance, interspersed with an occasional boom from mortar fire. Closer, she could hear debris being shovelled, bricks and blocks clattering as her rescuers dug her out of the hotel room debris.

“It was a dream, it was a dream!” Emma shouted aloud, relieved that she was trapped under a small pile of rubble and not strapped to a wooden table in a torture cell.

“Yes Emma, it will all be just a dream soon, you’re gonna make it.” Dave whispered in her ear.

12