Dirty Weekend

Story Info
From dawn and onwards, arousal through hot, hard fucking.
2.7k words
4.33
25.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsHenry
MsHenry
6 Followers

Part I -- Anticipation

---------------------------------------

You said: "Tell me your wildest, most thrilling sexual fantasy, and I'll make it happen for you this weekend."

What a sweet and thoughtful request. How could I possibly refuse?

The key to sexy is arousal. The key to arousal is passion. Inflame mine in every way you can, baby, and not only will you give me the best and most unforgettable weekend of my life, but you will love it all the more. I mean, I appreciate your altruism in this, but it's so much more fun to give and receive.

Don't you think?

Please be very clear that when i talk about sexy, I never preclude any element of what sexy can mean. It can mean down and dirty, or sweet and caring; filthy and disgraceful, or warm and passionate. Romance has its place, as does control and submission. No holds are barred, no restraints are in place... unless they're made of shiny stainless steel and you simply haven't used them on me yet.

Any and all of the following are recommended activities. They can be repeated, as and if and when you see fit.

-- Seduce me. By any method you wish. By any method you can. Let me know you want me, and don't be shy about it.

-- Make me feel as though I'm completely in your power, and at your mercy. You want me, so you have me. I'm yours to please and enrapture... as you are mine.

-- Have the room welcoming with a candle-lit ambiance. Have the bed strewn with fragrant rose petals. Then throw me onto it and fuck me from behind until i scream in ecstasy.

-- Let me know how you're feeling. Moreover, let me sense how much you desire me, how much you're attracted to me. Do this constantly: as i straddle you, squeezing and massaging you as you pump within me; as you hold my ankles to my ears as you fuck me hard and fast; as i take your cock deep in my throat and pleasure you in the way that i know you love (those special noises you make being my recurring proof).

-- Order champagne, and strawberries and hot, liquid chocolate. Dip two strawberries in the chocolate, eat one and feed me the other. Then dribble the hot molten chocolate around my nipple, and lick it lasciviously -- before taking a healthy nip as I shriek with pleasure. Pour me a glass of champagne, and watch me drink it -- and then, when it's your turn to imbibe, use me as your champagne flute.

-- Kiss me. Deeply passionate hot kisses that sends my nervous system into almost-shutdown of every organ not dedicated to pure sensual pleasure. Run your fingers through my hair, draw soft and intricate patterns in my hair, and on the soft skin of my neck, especially that tiny area just below and behind my ears that is guaranteed to jump start me, even when I'm spent.

-- Restrain my wrists and ankles with silken cord, and raise the anticipation levels of us both by holding back and waiting. For extra effect, blindfold me, and have me guess what's coming next...

... is it your tongue, working its wicked magic up the inside of one thigh, on its way to taste my champagne-soaked pussy?

... is it your fingers, exploring me and opening me up, as my senses scream for your fingertip on my clit and your long probing fingers in my cunt and my ass?

... is it a playful spank on my ass, followed by a generous squirt of lube, heralding the arrival of the new metal butt plug you've bought me?

...is it the bittersweet sting of new nipple clamps, as you fix and adjust them according to my sighs of pleasure?

... is it your cock, nudging my lips hopefully?

-- Take me as i stand in the bathroom, applying the lipstick that you'll soon remove. Walk up behind me, kiss my neck in that achingly familiar way that sends shivers down my spine, and run your hand up my leg as you simultaneously lift it. Bend me slightly forward and ease your cock into me, sliding in easily through the hot and slick folds of my cunt. What happens next is up to you -- see how the mood affects you at the time. Slow, fast... you decide.

-- Take me as i stand on the balcony, in full view of the other guests. Such behaviour is as arousing a thought as it gets, i think. This is one for the leisurely slow and passionate fuck, I would think -- but you can prove me wrong.

-- Take my ass. You want it, and I know it. I want it, and you know it. It's been a long dance of courtship between my sweet posterior, and your hungry cock. And now, the waiting time is over. Bring lube a-plenty, and fuck me.

By the way... yes. I do remember how to go wild. Now just give me the opportunity.

**********************************

Part II -- Awakening

--------------------------------------

Hazy light filters through an opened window, half concealed by a thickly-lined, partly-drawn curtain. Two bodies lie moulded together, back-to-belly. Breathing in tandem... slow, steady, calm and peaceful.

Her arm is draped languidly over his waist, and her head is buried between his shoulder blades; face turned ceiling-wards to avoid suffocation. His fingers play lazily with hers, softly pulling them towards his face so she can feel his breath on them. He grunts involuntarily and shifts slightly so that her hand is now hanging over the soft bare skin of his stomach.

He sighs contentedly, mildly rousing her from her slumbers. Instinctively, her fingers begin to subtly trace patterns across his stomach and across the soft hair on his torso. She can feel the baby-soft skin beneath the tangle and she delights in the sensation that she causes, hearing it as he sighs almost-silently. The soft noises intensify as he shifts himself once more so that he is turned towards her and his fingertips on her body are mimicking hers on his own.

Tracing multi-dimensional shapes and patterns over warm, sleepy-soft skin, they each learn the various dips and contours of the other's body as if anew. Her fingers restrict themselves mostly to his abdomen and chest, marvelling at the breadth and strength contained therein. His sweep across a more macro plane -- running over her shoulders, down her back and then up to her neck. Each time skimming the soft tender spot beneath her ear lobe, causing her to shiver afresh with delight, again and again.

They lie this way for what seems like hours, reacquainting themselves with each other physically. For now, no other contact is made although her nipples are taut and upstanding, and he can feel his arousal and his cock grow stronger by the second.

She can feel herself moistening rapidly, and decides to shift the current paradigm. Removing her hand from his torso, she reaches behind her back and grabs his. Instinctively, he uses this position to pull her closer toward him, until their faces touch and she can feel his breath on her cheek. She pulls his hand down and around and with a bold movement, sweeps it between her legs.

He moans appreciatively.

"Good god, you're so wet."

These are the first words that pass between them that morning, and they crystallize the mood for their time together -- the time that this dawn has heralded.

Warm, tender and thoroughly depraved.

Her fingers once again itch to mimic his, and she moves her hand to his cock, eliciting deeper, more vocal sighs and moans of pleasure and appreciation. She moves her body so that he can continue his ministrations to her cunt, and pauses only to apply a dollop of lube to her fingertips. She continues her encouraging stroking of his cock, and accompanies it with a inquisitively slick finger sliding into his ass, crooking the digit once inside to reach and stimulate his prostate. She's known he's wanted this for a long time, and is secretly pleased because she also knows that she's the first to do this for him. He yelps in delight.

"Oh my god! Yes, it's so good..... oh.... yeeessss.... so so so good....mmm."

His skilled fingers respond to this by seeking out her most vulnerable and orgiastic places, and stimulating them until she gasps from the intensity of the orgasm about to hit.

Together, they each induce an orgasm from the other. Lying there, silent but for involuntary ecstasy, they subside back into a warm embrace.

Dawn has indeed broken.

And so, the weekend begins.

************************************

Part III -- Afternoon debauchery

---------------------------------------------------------

He raised an eyebrow at me over the carafe of water placed between us on the table. As i lifted a forkful of deliciously rare steak to my lips, he asked me:

"Did you enjoy yourself this afternoon? You were wet; god, so wet. Gushing. Like... wow. Unbelievable."

The casually tossed out sentence spiralled me back in time approximately four hours. In my mind's eye, i was detached from myself; floating above where I'd lain on the bed. Well, when i say lain, i mean positioned on all fours. Cuffed. Bound. Blindfolded.

My wrists were shackled by two sweet, minx-fur handcuffs, crossed and positioned over my head, so that i veered between balancing on my elbows and forearms, and occasionally adding my blindfolded forehead to the mix. The covering for my eyes was a rather elegant scarf made of silk jersey that I'd worn last for my sister's wedding. I loved the irony of how elegant an item could also function so well in such depraved circumstances. My ankles were tied with rope, crossed firmly in place to ensure that my ass and cunt were on full display to him, and that he could do anything he wanted to or with me.

Ah, sweet submission.

In my cunt buzzed a rabbit vibe. The ears were hit-and-missing my clit, but to be honest, i was so overwhelmed by sensations that this was the least of my concerns. Occasionally he'd push it further inside me, from where it had involuntarily escaped due to slickness and enthusiastic vibrations.

In my ass -- well, there was no stability of routine to what was going on with my ass. Between his fingers, another vibrating dildo and his cock, my ass was fair game for pretty much anything that afternoon.

*******************

He'd begun this adventure by blindfolding me as I lay supine and expectant. I was sad to no longer see the evil look in his eye as he thought of tasks and punishments to delight and arouse me, but i acquiesced, like a good sub.

I'm learning. And this learning curve is way more fun than any such curve I was on in school.

He'd tapped my face with a finger, and commanded me to suck his taut upstanding cock. I'd reached out a hand to find it, and bring my mouth closer, when i suddenly felt a massive blow to my left buttock.

Thwack!

"Did I tell you that you could use your hands?"

I shook my sightless head mutely.

"Understand, Missy. Only your tongue. I want you to learn the layout of my body with your tongue. If you use your hands again, your next punishment will be more extreme."

It was a shame that he couldn't see my eyes glitter with excitement behind the silk jersey. I think he noticed my excited shivers though, as he seemed pleased with my quietly nodded response.

I felt his cock come close to my face, grazing my cheeks and nose. I reached out my tongue, to catch it, taste it, wrap it in my soft warmth -- and then felt it move away abruptly.

Thwack! Another spank, this time on my other buttock.

"Your blow jobs are terrible today, Missy. I don't know what's wrong with you."

In my heart of hearts i could sense him biting back ferocious giggles. I wasn't sure i could hear any withheld laughter in his voice, but i knew he was laughing. He knew what he was doing, he knew that under no circumstances could anyone achieve anything even vaguely resembling the most rudimentary form of blow job with the time allowed for contact between cock and tongue. He also knew that I knew how much he loved the way in which i performed fellatio on him. This was his game, his way of teasing and delighting me.

"Get on all fours, " he directed, pushing me onto my side in order to give me a fighting chance at getting into position relatively unaided.

And then began the games with my ass.

He began by starting to slide an unlubed finger into me -- and immediately I forgot the game, forgot the rules, and cried out for mercy.

"Please, baby, please. Use the lube... i know I'm not supposed to speak, i know you'll spank me for this... I don't care. Use the lube. Please. Have mercy!"

He made no comment to my outburst, but paused, and i could hear lube-squirting-onto-finger noises. I knew he'd heard my plea as it had been intended -- one from the heart. I thanked heaven silently that he was a compassionate person, and that since I'd been the first person to ever finger-fuck his ass (an event that had taken place only that morning) and had made a point of using lube when I did, he'd know that I wasn't being cheeky in an attempt to have my ass paddled.

His finger slid into my ass, and I gasped as it was withdrawn and then replaced with an almost-identical companion digit.

"That's good, baby... yes?"

I nodded.

"Does it feel good when i combine it with this?" he asked.

Suddenly my cunt was filled with 8.5" of rabbit vibrator. The fingers continued to move in and out of me. I was floating in bliss, experiencing almost- and mini-orgasms in rapid succession. The fingers were once again withdrawn, and this time replaced with a (well-lubricated) plain vibrator.

Dual penetration. And buzzing vibrations with it. I was nearing complete ecstasy. I cried out in blissed-out joy, which was what he'd been waiting for.

Thwack! Whack! Smack! His hand landed a series of blows on my buttocks.

"Who said you could speak, slut?"

I bowed my head penitently.

He leaned over until i could feel his lips against my ear, and his breath on my cheek. "Now I'm going to punish you," he murmured meaningfully. My mind raced as to what my punishment might entail. I knew what i hoped it would be.

Slowly and deliberately, he removed the plain vibrator from my ass, and pushed the rabbit further into my cunt from where it had strayed. He paused to sweep his hand beneath the rabbit to collect some of my previously gushed juice, and added a judicious dollop of lube, smearing the mixture up and down his shaft. I couldn't see this, but i knew it was what he was doing by the action that followed. And it was exactly what I'd hoped.

I felt his cock nudging at my anus. Idly i wondered whether the dildo that had been in it previously would have had any kind of stretching effect. And then, as the initial pain hit and i wondered afresh why i ever allowed men anywhere near my poor little ass if this was the effect (immediately prior to the mumbling blissful feelings that followed during which i mercifully forgot and blocked out all thought of the agony), i realised that no great stretching had been effected.

But then, as it always does, the pain receded and the pleasure began. For a dom who was fucking my ass but good, he was surprisingly gentle and smooth, and i allowed myself a whimper or two of ecstatic bliss. The vibrator buzzing within me combined with the ass-fucking sensations brought me closer and closer to orgasm until it suddenly hit, and i gasped as the vibe flew onto the bed, when my cunt shuddered from within and forced it out.

As i subsided into a quivering heap of happiness and post-orgasmic satisfaction, he removed my blindfold, and my shackles, thereby ending the dom/sub session. It was just me and him again.

"Did you come?" I whispered, all but spent from the hours of fucking.

"I came in your ass," he grinned. "I've wanted to do that since i met you."

And playfully spanked me once more on my ass... for luck.

MsHenry
MsHenry
6 Followers