Dirty Weekend with Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many men say that a cunt is a cunt is a cunt is a cunt but I disagree. Pam's was always delicious tight warm and soft and Erica's although very good was not up that standard. She had obviously had lots of fucking and although not loose was not totally tight. It was very greedy and hungry though and she bucked up and down me as I lay there helplessly watching Pam with her mobile snapping away. I tried to buck my hips but she totally ignored my feeble efforts and just rose up and down fucking me. Pam gave up snapping and sat over me so that I had a splendid view of her bare pussy and began rubbing her tits into Erica's as they kissed deeply. I was groaning now for the lovely pleasure of the cunt grinding up and down my cock and Erica was squealing a bit as she steadily used my cock for her own pleasure. I was of course in a sort of seventh heaven as I watched the two girls and felt my cock wrapped in the ring of tight sexual muscle. Erica came and I do not think she was faking it and then her constant grinding of her cunt made me come and with a groan of relief I spurted hard and long.

Pam sat up and asked Erica if that had been OK. She rolled off me and lay beside me panting and said it had been fantastic and that she had really enjoyed it and that Pam was a lucky girl. I removed the condom and did the bit with the tissues to clean myself and we lay in a sort of threesome. Erica still had her waitress cap on and her skirt round her waist and black stockings.

We all got our breath back and Erica asked if we had ever spanked each other. Well truth is truth so remembering our session in the early morning I said we had. Pam giggled and said she had really enjoyed giving my white bottom a good thrashing. Erica then somewhat surprised me by saying that that must have been very horny would we do it to her?

No sooner said than done. Pam said she would go first and handed me the mobile and draped Elaine over her lap. It was an incredibly sexy sight and my naked cock began to swell. Pam's lovely large tits were bobbing about and Erica's long legs in their black stockings were hanging down with her high heeled shoes on the floor. Her bottom was a beautiful sight almost as good as Pam's small heart shaped just two globes of tight muscle. I told Erica to open her legs a bit wider and took a few snaps.

Well I knew from my earlier experience that Pam was fairly merciless but she really put her back into the job. Each slap cracked and re echoed round the room and soon Erica was squealing and sobbing her hips wriggling around quite delightfully. I wondered what the effect was and stood behind her and slipped a finger into the cunt that had ravaged me so mercilessly. It was a relief to find that she seemed to be getting wetter and more moist..

Pam went on for about ten minutes then told me it was my turn. I tok Erica over my pa then Pam in front of me and pushed a nipple into my mouth and told me suck and nibble. This rather impeded my view of Erica's lovely bottom but I did the best I could and the squeals and yells were very satisfying and showed that I was doing a good job on the naughty little bottom.

The best things come to an end. Pam told me to stop and Erica rolled off my lap and stood up rubbing her bottom which was also very sexy. We all three lay on the bed and Pam said you are very hard again Peter would you like another fuck? I knew I was probably insulting Pam but I put on another condom and just rolled on top of Erica knowing that her cunt was wet and plunged straight into her juicy young cunt . I asked Pam if she was insulted and she said no just enjoy your fuck and pulled her mobile out again while I fucked steadily. Erica seemed to enjoy it too and had a another massive orgasm as I pumped into her and groped her titties. I came massively and had to spend a minute taking off the condom and watching as Erica used tissues to clean my cock while Pam curse her snapped away.

Back on the bed for another long session of groping and feeling but I noticed that Erica was paying a lot more attention to Pam than me. Then she suddenly asked if Pam would let her lick her pussy. To my surprise Pam just nodded. During one of our lunches the subject had come up and we had both told each other that we were not gay. Erica got straight down and started kissing a licking while Pam who seemed to be enjoying it squirmed around and told me to take pictures. Pam had her legs spread really wide. I went behind Erica and after taking the shots simply could resist spanking her delicious little bottom again. Pam came and this time she was not faking it and sat up and said she wanted a swim.

The Swan has an indoor swimming pool so we got into some sort of clothes and went down. The girls grabbed me as I went to the male changing room and dragged me into theirs. There was noone else about apart from an old biddy with very saggy tits whi shrieked and said she would complain to tne management but I shed ny yakuta (this a Japanese silk dressing own.). I had not brought a swimming costume so had to make do with a jockstrap that had got caught up in my luggage which also has a wide elastic waist band a cloth pouch to cover the essentials and two elastic straps that run diagonally across my arse cheeks. Erica did not have a costume and said she was going in nude. Pam horrified me again with a tiny bikini that consisted of three minute triangles that just covered each nipple and her pussy with string around her neck and waist. I would normally have complained but I had a hand on Erica's pussy and s finger in her cunt and she was moaning happily as I fingerfucked her.

We went out to the pool where we the only people and it was such a turn on throughout the entire session to think that someone might come in and see though Erica told us that very few people used the pool. I did a couple of laps which was quite difficult as Pam was swimming beside me fondling my cock in its elastic band. Erica totally nude was sitting on the edge of the pool rubbing her indecently displayed pussy so we both swam back and then again to my surprise as I climbed out and started to enjoy a really good grope on Erica's cute young titties Pam came up between her legs and started to suck her pussy. Erica really seemed to enjoy and yelled Yes lick my pussy lips nibble shove your tongue in really deep into my cunt Erica's tits were really firm and perky as I kneaded and groped them. I slipped back intot the water and started to grope inside Pam's tiny triangle and got a finger inside her cunt She continued to suck and lick Erica's naked gap so I gazed a t the immensely erotic spectacle of a young woman's private parts, utterly exposed, being pleasured and pulled Pam's tiny triangle down and came up behind her. I quickly removed my own tiny thong and rested my cock in the crack of her bottom. I removed my finger and inserted my cock and started a lovely deep furious fuck penetrating deeply inside her as she moaned on the cunt she was tonguing. Erica was in some sort of seventh heaven and it was wonderful to watch her wide open pussy as I steadily fucked Pam

I could have gone on all afternoon but Pam suddenly stopped and turned carefully around in the water so that my cock stayed inside her. Erica said Why did you stop it was great and Pam said come and stand in the water beside me with your legs apart. Erica was still complaining but came down and stood beside her as I fucked steadily and happily away. But after another couple of totally blissful minutes Pam suddenly pulled herself off me and said Erica's turn. I was bit disappointed because Pam's cunt is such a treat but did as I was told and sank myself into Erica's willing and waiting cunt fucking steadily up and down the juicy moist passage. Pam reached down and fondled my balls and whispered in my ear we don't have condoms so don't shoot into her tell me when you are ready to cum.

Well the fucking and the little hands on my balls was building up quite a head a steam so I issued the warning and Pam yanked my cock out of Erica and pulled it across her pretty young face and began wanking it. Now shoot over her she said rubbing me harder and my balls exploded in a great flood of spunk that shot all over Erica's face her cheeks her mouth and her forehead. I moaned at the release and my cock sort of collapsed.

We trotted back to the changing room and Pam did not allow Erica to wash her face. That is a badge of service to a hotel guest she said and Erica put back the rags of her waitress uniform and went back for her evening shift. I was still totally flaccid and got into my yakuta and Pam into her gown and we wnet back upstairs.

Back in the room it was more cuddling and gentle groping of Pam's lovely lithe naked body as I recovered and Pam said I had been a really dirty disgusting male brute and needed another spanking. I did not say that she had been a disgusting female brute but got myself naked and draped myself over her lap. Pam pulled out that sodding mobile again as I lay in total humiliation and shame while she took photographs of my bare bottom.

After the ghastly agony of the last spanking I was expecting something really awful but she was quite gentle. Her hand hurt a bit and I was squealing and yelling as before but it was nothing like as bad.. It can't have been more than ten minutes before she stopped and told me roll over on to the bed. and laid beside me and did not stop me fondling her.

I told her how much I loved her body and fondling it and fucking her cunt and she giggled and then asked if there was anything else I wanted to do to her. Well I had actually more or less run out of ideas and told her I wanted to squeeze her tits and fondle her pussy and then fuck her cunt and she suddenly asked me if I had ever fucked arse before.

Well actually as I told her I had twice as an experiment and it had been mildly sexy so she pulled herself away from me and got on elbows and knees on to the bed. The sight was fantastic her big tits drooping down and swaying slightly and her crack totally exposed with both holes showing beautifully. Fuck my arse she screamed go on. I was not going to refuse so positioned myself behind her and began rubbing the tip of my cock at the little pink rosebud pucker. Oh she moaned go on stuff it in fuck me go on fuck my arse.

As I had learnt from my previous experiments arsefucking is a complex job because unlike the cunt the arsehole is not a very flexible and adaptable organ. So I pressed slowly and got my tip in. She sv=creamed again and yelled at me to go on fuck her arse so I pushed further while I grabbed her arsecheeks and fondled them. In a minute or so I was right inside her and she groaned with pleasure and told me to fuck her so I started to move in and out. Her hole was actually quite accommodating and very warm although very tight as I set up a good steady fucking rhythm. She was obviously enjoying it and kept yelling at me to go harder and faster so I tried to oblige. It was not as good as her cunt but still very enjoyable.

She wriggled her hips in the same old way and the walls of her arsehole rippled round my cock and I fucked.hard enjoying the sensation of a sleeve of female private flesh round my cock. It could not last and after about ten minutes I spurted another teacupful of warm sticky white spunk into the willing eager young hole and withdrew.

Oh she gasped that was awesome thanks Peter I really enjoyed it did you? So I told her I had but I still preferred her cunt. She said she had not come so I rubbed her pussy and swirled a finger around in her cunt. My cock was totally exhausted but I enjoyed the sensation of violating a cunt as I pushed and probed. with one hand while the other massaged Pam's lovely breasts.

Bedtime came and I took her through to the bathroom and this time decided I was going to have my way. I got into the shower with her while she moaned that this was totally indecent and got the soap and soaped her tits and her pussy with steady methodical rubbing then turned her round and did the same to her lovely pert sexy bottom. I was getting a bit less limp by this time and when she turned roud and began soaping my cock and my balls the effect was good.

We got out and patted each other dry with the big fleecy towel. Back in the bedroom I asked if I could fuck her again ans=d she said you really are insatiable aren't you and reached over for a condom and stretched it over my cock. I tried to be a gentleman and feel her up but she said no go on I know you want to I am quite ready so I just laid her on her back spread her legs wide apart and rammed home. She was right she was quite ready juicy and soft so I fucked happily away while she groaned and moaned. I told her had the most delicious lovely cunt I had ever fucked and how much I enjoyed fucking it and she said she had really enjoyed it too. She asked if I would fuck her arse again so I said yes as I ploughed up and down and she moaned again and said it had been really lovely and also that she had got really horny while she had been spanking me and that my bottom was really cute and she had also enjoyed watching me wank and wanted to do it again. I came again in showers of spunk and cleaned up. We both went to sleep totally naked and I was dozing happily away when I semi-woke to find a fist grasping my cock and another rubbing my balls. I thought you'd never wake up Pam said as she increased the friction on my private parts. I am feeling so desperately horny. Will you please fuck me in the arse again? It was great when you did it before. A glance at the bedside clock told me it was half past three but again I kicked back the duvet and she got on all fours. I was a bit too sleepy to waste much time on ceremony so I just rammed deeply into her willing hole. It seemed to do the trick and I reached under her to finger her pussy lips and she moaned louder and told me to fuck harder. The previous fucking seemed to have done some good because she was less tight and I slipped up and down her hole quite easily. She was squeaking now with pleasure so I stepped up the pace really fucking tremendously hard and she came as I rubbed her pussy lips.

Aren't you going to come? She whispered as her tremors subsided. Yes I told her but in your lovely cunt.. I rolled her over on to her back and spread her legs wide and put on my condom then pushed gently in. As I suspected after her orgasm she was hot and juicy so I fucked merrily away telling her that her cunt was marvellous and how much I was enjoying fucking it.. She just moaned and groaned as I kept pounding into her. I seemed to have a charmed life because it was fifteen minutes before I came and she had faked two more orgasms by then. As I pulled out and cleaned up with tissues she was still moaning and the sight of her gently wriggling body really aroused the beast in me.

So I told her how much I liked her bottom and put her across my lap and started again. As before she soon began wriggling as the sharp crack of my hand on her lovely cheeks impacted and I stepped up the pace a bit. The sond of her OUCHES and OOOs and the little squeal at every impact was really lovely and I was really enjoying the experience as her lovely young globes quivered and wobbled and her hips wriggled to escape the pain. It was really great. I am as I say no stud but the beautiful sight of the bottom and the pussy between her legs got me hard again so I pulled her off my lap put her on her back and fucked again.

We then went to sleep. I do not know how I managed it because she had her head on my shoulder with her luscious lips an inch from mine with her tits pushing into the side of chest and her smooth thigh across my vital equipment.. I suppose I was exhausted and my cock was by now worn down to the size and strength of a strand of boiled spaghetti.

We awoke to the sound of bloody birds cheeping in the tree outside our window and I cuddled Pam with fairly feeble gropes at the tits I love so much.. She spurned my advances and went to the loo and I heard the mobile clicking away. When she came back I went to the loo and also washed and shaved.

I must say that I felt a bit inadequate at this point and Pam noticed my embarrassment and told me to lie down. She began wanking me with her fingers as I had shown her. Then she suddenly knelt down over me and wrapped her smooth wet lips over my cock and I had a lovely view of both her holes and her bottom while her tits ground into my belly. She told me later that she had had a lot of experience in cocksucking when she was a young girl in India and her skill was certainly immense. She pushed her lips up and down on my rapidly hardening cock and swirled her tongue round it as she sucked. It was not as good as her cunt but wonderful all the same. Meanwhile I rubbed my fingers up and down her crack and invaded both her holes with them and massaged her bottom of fond memory.

Somewhat to my surprise and greatly to my relief I got hard again, so I asked Pam if I could have another fuck. She shook her head on me, which was a delicious sensation in itself and carried on. I did not complain too much and lay back to enjoy the lips and tongue. Somehow I managed to last a good long time but eventually the inevitable happened and I squirted a great stream of spunk into her mouth. She kept on sucking while I deflated and sat up with a few rivulets of my spunk dribbling out of her mouth. Oh she said that was good I wanted to taste you, you really do produce a lot of spunk. Then she started getting dressed, in a halter top two sizes too small for her and a jacket and a short skirt with a wide belt, tights and to my surprise high heeled boots.

Down to breakfast. I looked for Erica but couldn't see her so concentrated on my salmon omelette, while we discussed the last day in Southwold. Apparently the hotel had a tourist brochure and Pam had some ideas for a scenic walk. I told her that there was no way I was allowing her to go out looking like that with her tits bulging through her top and those fuck-me high heels with a skirt that barely covered the essential bits as she would be seized and raped within a hundred.yards. She said promises promises and wriggled her torso again.

The walk was interesting but both a pleasure and a pain. Every man we saw had his eyes out on stalks and I was very tremendously proud and also insanely jealous at the vision of sexy loveliness walking by my side. My stamina slowly recovered and I too had my eyes out on stalks and from time tried to grope her but she kept telling me not to be silly as we saw the sights although the only sight I wanted to see was her naked body. I did persuade her once to sit down on a bench on the promenade and gave her a really tight squeeze that broke three of her ribs as I ground her tits into my cheat but when I put my hand on her thigh she slapped my face again and said it was too public. I did not give a damn and if I had been arrested for violating a woman over a bench in a public place after one look at Pam the magistrates would have cleared me at once on the grounds of irresistible provocation but when I told her this she said I was being silly. She did give a nice long deep kiss, which of course made matters worse, but I stroked her hair and told her how lovely she was.

We got back to the hotel a bit early for lunch so I insisted we went to our room. Pam was being remarkably coy as I tried to grope her so I asked if there was something wrong and she giggled and said no I'm just playing hard to get. Well I wasn't having that of of course so I reached under her skirt and pulled her knickers down then pulled my own trousers down and just rammed straight in. I knew it was a mistake at once as she was very dry and stiff so I pulled out and apologised profusely. She was a lot kinder than I deserved and asked me to rub her pussy. I kissed her deeply again while obeying and this time I took a bit of time and slipped a finger into her from time to time. Finally as I felt her cunt get warmer she said I think I'm ready now Peter so I clambered back on top and plunged in and she was right not as warm and wet as usual with a perfectly usable cunt. Pam is not a great one for small talk while fucking she usually has her eyes closed but this time she asked me is it was OK now and I said it was totally lovely I went on for quite a bit and this time she did not even fake an orgasm but I came anyway.