Dirty Weekend with Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had both repaired damages sustained in the heat of abttle we went down for lunch. Erica was still not there so we ate and Pam started to ask me which bit of her did I like most? Well the answer to that was obvious but after that I thought a bit and said her bottom is was so sexy and lovely and I so much enjoyed spanking her. She giggled a bit and said she had enjoyed spanking me too but did I like her arsehole? Truth is truth and I said I enjoyed her cunt a lot more because it was designed for the purpose but her arsehole had been very pleasant and sexy. She said she was glad because she had got a real thrill out of me being up it. I also told her how much I had enjoyed her sucking me hat morning and she said she had a surprise for me. I was a bit apprehensive.

You have to leave the hotel at 1500 so we went back upstairs and Pam said she wanted another swim. I said that civilisation could never survive the sight of her in that non existent bikini and she giggled again and got it out wiuth a towel so I got out the jockstrap and a towel and we went down in the lift.

This time there were clearly a few people there so I went into the men's' changing room and got into my jockstrap. I joined Pam on the poolside and as before could hardly contain myself as her large tits wriggled enticingly under the two tiny triangles and her mound bulged suggestively under the third one. There were about three people in the pool which slowly boiled into steam as the men watched. Pam got into the shallow end held the bar floating face down. Her bottom was totally bare apart from the string up her crack and I could not help delivering a few light smacks on to the wet surface, which made her wriggle quite delightfully

How I managed to control myself I will never know but eventually she gave up teasing me with the wriggling of her almost totally naked body and we got out. Up to the bedroom again and I said I was totally hard again and could I have another fuck. She said well if you really must you disgusting man and took her clothes off so after the few seconds with the condom I rolled on top of her and plunged once again into the lovely warm wet cunt. It was not a long fuck this time and I apologised but we cleaned up got dressed and packed and went to check out.. The proprietress said I ought to charge you more for wear and tear on the mattress and my waitress you ruined yesterday, she is wandering about in a sort of sexual daze, but she took my credit card and we were off.

Ass soon as we were I the car Pam told me to undo my trousers and pull them and my pants down to my ankles or she would drag me out and show what a real spanking was. I want to look at your cock as you drive and take some more pictures. I was very tempted to take her up on the spanking offer but meekly obeyed and she then she removed her jacket blouse and bra and let her tits swing free. Then she rolled her panties off and opened her legs. I tried to grope being totally in awe of the wonderful sights but she said we needed to get home so I drove off veering all over the road s her tits swung gently to and fro.

Now the surprise she said and reached into her handbag. It was tube with a plug on one end and a sort of rubber sleeve on the othe with a switch. This is an auto suck I plug one end into the cigarette lighter and wrap the other bit round your cock then set the switch and at low. I got it from Anne Summers.

Once again it was pleasure as I drove along watching the swinging tits and feeling the sleeve vibrating round my erect cock. Pam was snapping again. She was rubbing her pussy in the most shameless manner as I dreamed of the wonderful treasure palace of delight within it. I told her how lovely her cunt had been and how much I loved fondling her titties and she told me her titties were very sensitive and she loved having them squeezed and massaged because they got all tingly and made her cunt hot too. I asked her whether I had been too much of a beast and she said no she had been quite flattered that I wanted her so much because she had been scared that she wouldn't be sexy enough and I would lose interest. She told me again that I had not hurt her at all except the spanking. I told her how much I had enjoyed her bottom and she told me that girls are worried about their bottoms because they can't see them or do anything about them but she glad I had liked hers, She also said that she had really enjoyed spanking my bottom and described in fairly graphic detail the whips and floggers she was going to get from Anne Summers.

As we approached her flat I asked if I could come in for another fuck but she reached over and set the autosuck on to high and within seconds I was spurting come into the sleeve. She unwrapped it as I drew up and said That should do you for a bit my cunt is actually a bit sore so I shall go and have a good long bath. She pulled her clothing into some semblance of decency and got her bag out of the back and disappeared into her door. I was horribly disappointed but pulled my clothes slowly back.