Dirty Wife

Story Info
Wife gets dirty for her husband.
4.3k words
4.23
96.1k
119
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrmrsp1nk
Mrmrsp1nk
182 Followers

"Mmm, he's getting harder," my wife stated while looking at me with lustful eyes. Her hand was casually running up and down his thickening shaft while I stared on from my chair facing them.

"Of course he is love, look at you," I responded taking in the scene befor me. She was lazily sitting on the couch beside him topless, her lovely breasts hanging mere inches away from his cock while she toyishly fondled him. In fact, the only thing she was wearing was a dark pair of tight leggings that glorified the curves of her sexy body.

"Do you like watching me stroke his cock? It feels real nice in my hand," she said blushing a little.

"I do. You look so sexy when you're playing with a cock."

"Especially when I'm showing off for you," she continued with a smile, then taking her free hand and gently caressing the gentlman's balls. He quietly moaned and reciprocated by opening his legs more so she had more access to him.

"I think he's enjoying it as well," she went on as she looked up at our guest biting her lip. "He's getting real stiff now!"

She gripped him more sternly and softly let some saliva fall from her mouth down on the head of his swollen member. Then she slowly pumped up and down his length while her breasts gently bounced with every stroke. Our guest took notice staring down at them swaying to her rhythm. My wife looked away from his face and gazed at his throbbing cock while she stroked him.

"I'm getting wet from playing with him, hubby."

"I'm getting hard watching you," I replied, rubbing my erection through my boxers.

Looking my way she noticed my cock stressing the cloth that was trying in vain to keep it at bay. She eyed my bulging package with that glazed-over, cock-hungry look.

"Mmmm, you should pull it out so I can see your cock too," she hungrily stated.

I obliged and undid the button to my boxers. My stiff rod broke free in an instant and bounced to attention. With a solid 7 inches I'm also thick with a slight downward curve. Its by far her favorite toy and she loves how the curve feels inside her bent over pussy.

"Oh yeah, theres my cock," she grinned. "I'm just borrowing yours for tonight," she turned her attention towards our guest with a coy smile.

"I don't mind," he said with a chuckle.

"That's good. You're nice and thick like my hubby," she noted. "Feels firm in my grip and that makes my pussy drip."

Our guest sighed at the mention of her wet pussy and his cock twitched slightly in her hands. He glanced down to see what he could through her leggings but she had been hiding the goods up to this point with her legs being crossed.

"You should let us see just how wet your pussy really is," he dared her with an appraising glance.

"You think so?" she asked, taking her hand away from his balls and moving it down between her legs. She spread them open and there was a wet spot leaking through her leggings.

My wife looked at me with her mouth slightly open seductively. I was slowly jerking myself to the display in front of me; her hand still pumping his cock slowly while she rubbed her pussy with her free hand over her leggings. When she turned back to our guest and noticed his bulbous head was leaking pre-cum she stopped stroking him and took her finger and carefully gathered it, lifting it to her mouth to get a taste.

"Mmmm, he tastes good too, honey."

Without warning our guest took his hand and slid it down into her leggings. Taken by surprise, my wife gasped as she felt his fingers brush against her pussy lips. My cock jolted at the sudden excitement. Wildly, my wife gripped his cock again and started pumping, moaning as he worked her pussy with his fingers. He brought his mouth to her neck and began nibbling on it, gently sucking and licking her softly. Her sighs got deeper and her legs spread wider for him. She looked at me with her face full of shock but also overcome with pleasure. Then her eyes closed as she leaned her head back letting him suck on her more exposed neck while his hand expertly explored her soaking lips.

It was an erotic scene to take in. Their arms crossed like an X on the couch each fondling the other, her leg overlapping his, and each one showing physical displays of arousal. I was mesmerized watching her hand stroke his hard cock up and down and the concealed movements of his fingers along my wife's pussy through her leggings, at times seeming to disappear inside her hole.

Breathing heavily, my wife slowly turned to look our guest in the eyes and grabbed his arm. He stopped what he was doing with a confused look and she took his arm out of her leggings and stood up in front of him. Moving in a sexy shimmy my wife took her leggings off revealing her round ass and bent over in front of me, giving me an eye full of that sexy rear-end view. Pantiless, her pussy peeked through her legs and I could see she was a soaked from our guest's "handy" work.

The gentleman stared at my wife's bent over tits while slowly stroking his own member. My wife looked at him and squeezed them together for him while licking her lips. He reached for them, but my wife teasingly pulled away and sat down on the floor in front of him, leaning back and spreading her legs revealing her deliciously shaved pussy.

Her hand slid its way down to her folds and she spread her slippery lips to fondle herself for him.

"You like what you see?" she asked him in a low sultry voice.

"I do. You're a very sexy woman," he responded. "You like seeing me stroke my cock to you?" he asked waving his stiff rod back and forth.

"I do. I enjoy watching you handle your hard cock," she moaned and let her head fall back as two of her fingers found their way inside her pussy. "And yours too, dear," she said looking at me upside down then closing her eyes from the pleasure she was giving herself.

"I'm enjoying this too, if you can't tell," I joked, gripping my own stiff member firmly.

Opening her eyes again she replied, "Mmmm, I can tell. What should I do now?" she asked, slowing down the rhythm to her self-pleasure, spreading her lips wide open so our guest got a great view of her velvety hole.

"I think you've teased our poor guess enough, don't you?"

"Yeah, he's been a good sport thus far. Come here and taste my pussy," she sternly commanded, beckoning him down to the floor.

Our guest wasted no time in following her orders and got down from the couch and buried his face between my wife's legs. She immediately responded with moans and sighs, her body squirming as his tongue explored all over her wet lips. My wife glanced my way every now and again, mouth agape, clearly enjoying his tongue lashing her pussy.

"Mmmm. His tongue feels so good, baby," she finally added after several minutes of him dining on her soaked pussy. "I love getting my pussy eaten... Ahhh!" she added as he started sucking on her clit and inserted a couple fingers deep inside her.

I got down and started to play with her erect nipples, pinching them softly and rubbing them with my fingers. I know this drives her wild and it set her into a sexual frenzy. Her moans got louder and her body bucked as she edged closer to orgasm. Seeing her reaction to all the stimulation she was receiving, I decided to take it a step further and began sucking and licking her nipples, nibbling them and biting them softly, pulling them with my lips while tickling them with the tip of my tongue, swirling them around and around. She grabbed the back of our guest's head and guided his movements along her pussy. It wouldn't be long now.

"You're gonna make me cum!" and her entire body violently shuddered as she began cumming all over his mouth with quaking spasms and loud moans.

"Oh my god..." she gasped. "That was intense." Her body kept shaking from the powerful orgasm she was just given and she took a minute to recollect herself. Our gent sat back watching, slowly stroking himself to her shuddering body.

Once she calmed down she looked straight at our guest who had a wide, wet grin on his face. "Come here! I need to taste that stiff cock of yours!" she demanded.

He quickly stood up and my wife furiously got to her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock at the base of his shaft. She began licking his length from the bottom to the tip. Once she reached the end of his cock she playfully lashed under his head with the tip of her tongue. Our guests's head went back in pleasure and grunted at what she was doing to his cock.

Hungrily, she then took his cock in her mouth and slowly devoured it, letting it choke her, tongue resting at the base of his balls until she couldn't hold it there any longer and pulled away gasping for air. Strings of saliva bridged and fell between her mouth and his stiff cock, some of the spit falling to her breasts.

"You taste so good," she said between rasping breaths. Turning to face me she still had some drool hanging from her chin. She licked his cock up and down all while staring at me while she did it, almost like she was saying "see what a dirty girl I am?"

"You like watching me suck on his cock?" she asked me playfully.

"Of course I do. You look so fucking hot doing it."

"I think his cock is my... second ...favorite," she giggled before turning her gaze away from me to take him back into her mouth again. Bobbing back and forth holding on to his hips, she worked a steady rhythm fucking him with her mouth, occasionally stopping to take her tongue and lick him from base to tip and back down before devouring his member all over again.

"Fuck! You suck a good cock!" our guest moaned grabbing the back of her head gently.

"Mmmhmmm," my wife mumbled with his cock buried deep in her mouth.

"You're one lucky guy," he said to me, eyes closed in blissfulness.

"I know, she's the best, man," I agreed while I stroked my cock to the sight of my wife expertly sucking another man's prick.

She continued sucking on his cock, alternating between choking on it, stroking it covered in her saliva, licking it, and teasing it. Then my wife pulled off his cock and stroked him slowly staring into his eyes. "I want you to cum on my pretty face."

"Fuuuuck," he said breathing harder. "Where did you find her at?" he joked.

Taking him back in her mouth she started gently massaging his balls with her hands, bobbing her mouth up and down his length in a painfully slow frequency.

Our guest moaned and groaned while he watched her eagerly work his cock with her mouth, eding him closer and closer to completion. She stared at him from her knees waiting for his load to paint her face, working him in and out of her hungry mouth, ramping up her rhythm. Cupping his balls she burried her face down deep on his cock again and he let out a deep groan while she started ligthly gagging.

He took her head with both hands and firmly fucked her face with his cock. My wife took it well and I could tell she was enjoying it, noticing a drip of her juices dangling from her exposed pussy. Our guest's thrusts became stronger and firmer as he released my wife from his cock in a gasping frenzy.

"Ugggh! I'm gonna cum," he warned her.

She leaned her head back catching her breath and sat under it with her messy mouth wide open and her tongue out. "Cum on my face, baby!" she told him desperately.

"Oh yeah, here it comes!" he grunted. His first shot blasted beyond my wife's face, streams of it trailing along her hair and landing inches from me on the floor. The second shot left a large rope of cum along her forehead and on down the side of her nose. Shot after shot, he gave her a huge load and my wife was in shock as she kept pumping the cum out of his twitching cock. After several seconds her face and chest was covered with his thick load and dripping down her chin.

"Wow!" she exclaimed as she gripped his twitching member, finally spent. "That's a lot of fucking cum," my wife said with a giggle, one eye closed to prevent any from getting in it.

"You're a mean cock sucker. You've earned every drop of it," he added with a smile.

My cock was throbbing seeing her covered in another man's cum. I had to stop stroking myself for fear that I would release my own monstrous load. And I didn't want to waste it. I wanted my wife to have it!

"I'm a mess, honey!" she turned to look at me taking a finger and scooping up some of his cum out of her eye to suck it down her throat.

"You look amazing!" I said, cock twitching at the view befor me. "You look so sexy covered in cum!"

"Mmm thank you! Now what should we do with you?" she eyed my rigid cock with an evil grin.

"I could blow a load of my own at any minute," I added.

She got on all fours bent over facing me, giving our grateful guest a glorious view of her ass and swollen pussy. It had its affect on him and his cock was slowly growing again at her display.

"How about you watch him fuck me..." she said in a sultry yet dominating tone while very slowly crawling towards me seductively.

"With his load still on my face..." now with a sexy smile.

"And when he's done using my pussy..." she said quietly, inches from my cock, a thick dribble of cum dangling from her chin.

"Then you can have my used up pussy back," she finished, licking my shaft from my balls to the tip.

I was speechless. Seeing my wife become this dirty woman for me and owning it was beyond erotic. I wanted to see her get fucked so desperately! Her submitting herself to him and letting him use her pussy however he wanted. To see her in bliss as a new cock penetrated her, all the while staring at me longlingly, pleadingly. Watching her writhe and shudder as she cums on a new cock.

Being lost in my thoughts, she broke the spell by whispering to me, "I want his cock to fill me up... and I want you to watch it all happen."

She backed away hovering over my cock, still bent over on all fours. She took her finger again and cleaned off her chin by slurping up the cum that dangled from it. Turning back to look at our guest who was stiff once again, she spread her legs a bit and arched her back, getting her ass in the air appearing to present her pussy to him.

"I want you to fuck me! I want you to use my sopping wet pussy! I want to make your cock explode again," she sternly stated.

His cock grew stiffer at her wishes and began stroking himself, eyes staring at her inviting slit.

She watched him get ready for her and spread her lips open for him so he got another hard look at what was waiting for him. "I need your cock. Please, fuck me," she begged. He grinned and approached her from behind. He teased her hole with the tip of his rod, sliding his head up and down her hungry lips, driving her crazy.

My wife turned back to face me and stared into my eyes. "He's going to fuck your wife. How do you..." and before she could finish her sentence her eyes rolled back in her head and closed. Her mouth opened and she suddenly sucked in air. "Oh fuck his cock feeels good inside me," she softly moaned after he split her lips with is thick rod. The gent started slowly, hands gripping her hips and giving her slow but firm feedings of his member.

"Fuck he's filling me up. He feels bigger than he looks!" she blurted out between breaths. Her hands found my thighs and squeezed, her face turned up at me with a look of unbelievable pleasure. She moaned and groaned from what this new cock was doing to her and she loved it.

I loved it.

My cock was solid and bouncing in front of her cum covered face with each thrust that rocked her. I could see her ass shaking from their bodies slamming against each other and her messy tits swaying back and forth in their carnal rhythm. Her beautiful face was in ecstacy with this talented man giving her a good fucking from behind.

Suddenly, our guest picked up speed and my wife reacted with a stronger grip on my legs and louder moans. He was starting to get into her now, taking control and using her cunt the way he wanted it.

"Yeah! Fuck me! Fill my pussy with your cock!" she commanded. The gentleman reciprocated and slammed his cock inside her. He reached up for her hair and yanked her head back giving her long hard thrusts that had to have pounded deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she rasped with her eyes closed. She pulled one hand off of my legs to find her throbbing clit while her other hand did what it could to support herself from his forceful fucking. Opening her eyes and looking at me she asked, "Do you like seeing your dirty wife getting fucked like this?"

"I love it!" I exclaimed excitedly, gripping my cock in front of her face.

"Do you like knowing my pussy is getting used and filled up by another man's prick?"

"I do, I love it when you're a dirty girl. You're so damn sexy. I love seeing you all cock crazed like this!"

"Fuck I love his cock," she groaned closing her eyes again. His grunting was getting louder and more frequent. He was getting close and she knew it. He released his grip on her hair and grabbed her shoulders, pounding her pussy hard and fast from behind.

"You like this pussy?" my wife turned and asked our visitor.

"Oh fuck yeah. Its so tight around my cock," he groaned.

"Its filling me up. You have a nice big cock!" she closed her eyes.

His forceful thrusts were rocking her back and forth violently and watching her ass shake with every fuck he gave her was insanely arousing. The thought of his hard cock punishing her pussy was sending me over the edge. I gently held my wife's chin and watched the look in her eye as her cunt was getting used.

"He's almost ready, I can feel him swelling inside me," she said, head rocking to every fuck he gave her.

"Uggh!" he replied. "I'm almost there!" he declared.

Staring into my eyes while her body rocked, she bit her lip and grabbed my cock with her free hand. "Cum inside me! Fill my up!"

My eyes grew wide, shocked by her sudden daring and brazen behavior. She was going to let this stranger cum inside her?! Then she took my cock in her mouth and I lost it. She burried her face deep as she gagged on my stiff rod. I rolled my head back and moaned, feeling her mouth engulf my entire length. Our guest let out a long groan of his own and suddenly the thrusting stopped.

My wife released my cock from her mouth and her own body shuddered and convulsed. Her eyes closed and she bucked back as far as she could on his cock moaning loudly. They stayed there, his cock still inside her and her ass backed up to his groin, for several minutes.

"I love feeling a cock pulse inside me," she finally said. "He filled me up with another huge load," she added, "I can feel it. Its warm and fuck it feels so good inside me."

Our visitor pulled out and sure enough, a large amount of cum came gushing out onto the floor. I got up from my seat and came around to get a look myself. Her pussy was a white mess. Cum was oozing out of her hole, dripping down her clit and onto the floor. Her used pussy looked so hot and inviting I couldn't contain myself any longer.

With my finger, I wiped up the oozing cum dripping out of her and brought it back up towards her ass hole so it wouldn't find the floor. Then taking my stiff cock, I quickly got behind my wife's ass. Staring back at me, she had a quizzical look on her face, "Are you..." is all she got out of her dirty mouth before I burried my own cock in her cum-filled pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled.

"I'm going to fuck your dirty pussy. MY pussy." I told her in a firm tone.

"Fuck! Give it to me!" she moaned while I pushed my cock inside her balls deep. I could feel our guest's cum all over her cunt. It was warm and slick and honestly, I enjoyed using it as an extra lubricator.

I gave it to her slowly at first, making her feel every inche of me inside her, driving her into a horny frenzy of wanting it more. Our friend got up and caught her attention and before he could go anywhere my wife spoke up.

Mrmrsp1nk
Mrmrsp1nk
182 Followers
12