Dirty Work

Story Info
Teacher humiliated by dirty trick.
3.8k words
3.81
186.7k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
167 Followers

It was the final class of the week and so far my time had passed by rather well. As a young and quite pretty substitute teacher I was used to ill disciplined school kids with constant barbs about my shapely dumb blonde appearance. Dealing with the rowdiness of alpha males and catty females trying to assert dominance was also another prerequisite to survival. If nothing it thought me to be mean and tough externally even if I inwardly cringed. The jealous looks from the girls I taught who knew that their boyfriends lusted more at me than them were also a constant feature of any class which I did my best to control. I was quite short and ever so slightly overweight, compared to the more nubile cheerleaders in the class. As I was still just twenty three it gave the appearance of curvaceousness rather than anything else. Unfortunately despite my rather large rear I was quite flat chested and on these days where I was just filling in for other teachers I didn't see the harm in padding out my bra to give me a more powerful and intimidating look. I could handle taunts about my rear but ever since I was a teenager I was super sensitive about my lack of cleavage. I must say with an accentuated bust line, my bright cream colored power suit and my red 4" heels I cut an imposing figure. Whilst I didn't always enjoy some of the ruder comments that were often slung my way if I'm honest I knew I could have done more to discourage them.

In any case on this particular Friday I found myself placed in a fairly upper middleclass high school in a middle sized city in the state of California where I was from. It was in fact where I had gone to high school and was only twenty minutes by car from my new apartment. Acquiring a permanent job here was my dream and with my college debts increasing exponentially it was almost a necessity. Some of the staff remembered me from my time here as a rather churlish teacher's pet and certainly principal Harding held me in high esteem though perhaps he would have preferred to remember me in my cheerleader outfit than my more classy business suit. At lunchtime earlier I had caught one of the senior girls in my current class pantsing a fellow classmate and informed her to the principal. As a former victim such pranks I had no mercy for the perpetrator. I hoped she would get in trouble and I assumed she would get an immediate suspension so I wouldn't have to deal with her again as she cut quite a formidable appearance. Therefore I was quite surprised to see her saunter into my final class and calmly, almost reticently approach me.

"I'm so sorry for earlier Miss Gatting. It will never happen again. Please take this cup of coffee as a sign of truce and no hard feelings. I realise what I did was wrong and hope you can forgive me. Daddy scolded me something terrible..."

Daddy? What was she talking about? I looked down my class list of names. Of course! The girl's name was Sylvia, Sylvia Harding and she must be the daughter of Principal Harding. Oh god how could I have been so stupid, that really wasn't going to improve my chances of securing a permanent job or even a reference. So in an effort towards conciliation I graciously accepted the cup of coffee despite the fact I neither drank coffee nor even liked it.

"Well, that really is a lovely gesture Sylvia. I must say I was feeling a tad tired so a cup of coffee should really perk me up. Thank you so much dear, I hope you didn't get in to much trouble" I replied attempting to ingratiate myself with her.

As I took a sip from the coffee I thought it had a strange taste but as she looked up excited at me I glanced down at her nodding my appreciation. Within five minutes I thankfully had the entire cup drunk and was comfortably careering through my final lesson of the day. Everyone seemed remarkably well behaved thus far and I even began to relax a little and enjoy the class.

Then about ten minutes into the class I felt a strange fullness in my stomach. As I stood by the board attempting to explain the relevance of the Canterbury Tales to a disinterested bunch of teenagers I suddenly felt a large build up in my stomach. I stumbled momentarily and could sense the class notice my discomfort. I tried to ignore it but thirty seconds later the fullness gave way to a more intense cramping pain in my stomach. I could feel the pressure increase in my abdomen and I struggled to my chair for temporary respite. But it was no use. The pressure was passing down through my bowels and the cramping was becoming almost unbearable. The urge to empty my bowels was voracious. Immediately I knew if I didn't get out of that classroom soon something awful was likely to happen. Trying to remain as calm as possible I turned towards the door and told the class I'd be back in a minute. I could sense their giggling and reusability as I stumbled, with sweat forming on my brow towards the door. I knew I didn't have much time as I turned the door handle before I had intended fleeing maniacally down the corridor to the bathroom.

I didn't care anymore that over twenty five sets of eighteen year old eyes, all high school seniors, were witnessing my embarrassing escape. However, when I pulled the door back towards me to open it I found that it would not budge. For five frantic seconds I frantically pushed and pulled without success as the class became more animated whilst watching my curious antics. My need to defecate was overwhelming and as I cast my eyes back on the class I could see Sylvia almost unaffected by the madness surrounding her from her fellow classmates and the panic emanating unabatedly from me. She was the only one who did not seem astonished at my irrational behavior. Another tremor of cramp gushed through my body and only with intense physical will did I prevent the fatal faecal accident from occurring. Ultimately and with a devastating sense of dread I knew I could not hold out for much longer. I realized that someone had locked the door and pleaded for a key but even as the words were leaving my mouth another wave percolated through my system.

"PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP..."I called out in horror whilst even as I did so the reality of what was happening quickly dawned on the class as a most horrendous elongated flatulent occurrence resonated from my rear end drowned out even the loudest guffs of laughter from the class.

A vibrating, decibel shattering fart echoed wildly out of my large bottom. It was only with my greatest display of will power that I was able to stop the fart before it transformed from gaseous into semisolid form. Nonetheless this anal outburst brought howls of laughter from the class and it was clear I would not get any sympathy from these teenage hyenas. Even though it was just a fart I knew I could not hold back the insidious forces that held my body to ransom much longer. Whatever was inside me was determined to leave and with huge reluctance I knew the class were likely to get a show they would never forget. Bizarrely in the half seconds before the ultimate anal explosion, in immense existential despair, I was resigned to debating whether or not I would perform the nasty deed in my pants and massively mess my clothes or squat on the floor and defecate on the ground. Neither of course was appealing. Realizing I'd have to leave the building in some attire later I made the humiliating decision to quickly push my suit trousers and panties down my ankles and squat inelegantly in front of class. This degrading act brought a primal convulsion from the boys and scowls of abomination from the girls. Unfortunately I didn't really keep myself well maintained down there. My blond bush was quite wild and even despite the enormity of the situation facing me there was still one smart Alec boy who commented something derisory which brought even more mocking laughter. So squatting in my four inch heels, my naked pussy and ass on display to over twenty kids I waited in revulsion as one final all encompassing throbbing and viscous wave of pain cascaded through me until finally I could hold out no more. As I looked up I noticed that all the kids had by now left their seats and they were watching my dirty demonstration in deepest suspense from all imaginable vantage points. They knew they were witnessing something truly monumental.

As the resistance from my sphincter finally ceded, I could feel an almost volcanic eruption shooting from me. Some kids from behind could actually see as the poop departed my ass and began it's long fall onto the ground, whilst others in front watched my squirming, sweating face with tears falling down as I contorted mercilessly aware of the exhibition I was providing. Only then did I see the multitude of phone cameras, even a video camera all catching me at some unflattering angle and whilst I knew it was a horrible prospect I did not want my naked image to be broadcast carrying out this most foul of deeds. So in perhaps a moment of madness I grabbed my panties and as the first elongated turd was dropping unceremoniously from my bum I yanked up my white cotton panties catching the excrement mid flight and hoisted them back up towards my still gushing behind. As it made contact with my derriere it rubbed and squeezed all around my now freshly covered bottom. The smell was noxious and the scene was unrelenting.

Unfortunately for me the poop just kept on coming. Within seconds the panties filled and almost unnaturally I felt my now destroyed panties were full to the brim and the faecal matter like river banks at flood time over flowing out my panties in all directions. I was astonished at the sheer volume and velocity of what was happening as I'm sure was the captivated school goers.

The scowls of disgust and derision continued as after a brief respite another massive surge came cascading from my anus. This time the departure of excrement was so violent and explosive that even as I squatted there in my four inch heels, with my hands on either side of my cramped stomach, the sheer volume of fecal matter sent my panties slithering down my legs leaving a brown filthy trail in its wake. As they landed at my ankles I knew instantaneously they had destroyed my cream trousers but right now that was the least of my worries.

The scene was unbearable. All these people were staring in macabre fascination at their teacher humiliating herself in such a vile manner. Again I saw the cameras pointed at my crotch and my ass, now of course covered in an unbearable chocolate colored mess. The sheer volume was mind blowing and finally it seemed the flow which had long since operated beyond my control had halted. My face pleaded for mercy, my mouth unable to speak as the bodies and cameras of my students jostled for position all around me. The sound of the flashes and sniggers from the class continued until one boy almost held his camera directly below my crotch. I immediately clutched my hands to my sullied pussy hoping fruitlessly to block these photographic invaders. As soon as I did I realized my mistake. The poo had congealed on to my once blond pubic hair and now as I touched it with my hands a large sticky mass oozed onto my fingers. I looked down in horror as if the events unfolding were a nightmare but when this was met with more ululations of shock I saw a camera in my face capturing my fractured emotional state. Again almost unconsciously I attempted to shield my face as if the pictures had not already told a thousand words of degradation. I brought my hands up to my face and as soon as I had done so I realized my grave mistake. The smell was obscene but when I blocked my face with my hands a volume of the poo was spattered across my once beautiful complexion. The makeup I had worn already discolored with tears was now drowned in the soft gooey excrement from my bowels. Instead of protecting my visage I smothered it in my malodorous concoction. More photographs captured and more atavistic laughter from the audience who if once had held any sympathy were now completely engrossed in my appalling ordeal. Still squatting I tried to stand up, thinking my bowels could surely produce no more but as I flexed my stomach to stand another primal rumbling from behind screeched out. This time the contents were looser and gushed out painfully in one quick thrust lasting no longer than three seconds. But the affect was undeniable. A scatological spray formed like a puddle underneath my writhing body.

More exclamations of disgust bellowed collectively from the crowd of teenagers. The pain in my stomach began to subside and I looked downwards at my soiled panties, at my legs and ankles and the feelings of humiliation were overwhelming. I wanted somehow to be clean, to be able to hide from the unrelenting stares. I rubbed my filthy hands off my sky blue blouse to somehow free them from their powerlessness. Unfortunately all I did was unwittingly create another brown trail on my blouse. Everything I did was recorded and every move I made was met with the sound of "UGH!" and "GROSS!" or some variation thereof.

Amidst all this chaos I met the glare of Sylvia Harding once more who seemed calmer than all the rest akin to a peaceful lioness witnessing other lions tearing at scrapes of meat. But in her eyes I saw a serenity that I needed and in my degrading paralysis I felt perhaps she could offer me respite from this situation.

Almost immediately she leapt from her chair and in an instant she parted the crowd in front of me and looked down at me with something I felt was between pity and disgust.

"My goodness, what a mess you've made. Don't just stand there admiring your dirty work, why don't you at least try to cover that filthy vagina of yours with that suit jacket."

I still felt paralysed but amazingly the girl stepped behind me and almost involuntarily she slipped the shoulders of my suit jacket down my limp arms and back. In one quick motion she wrapped the suit jacket around the front of my torso. She was right; at least my front was covered even if my bottom was still completely exposed. Perhaps she was trying to help.

"Now do exactly what I say and this nightmare will soon be over," she whispered to me.

I obeyed as if in hypnosis. Suddenly the laughter of the crowd was silenced in my mind and temporarily all I could hear was the voice of Sylvia helping me out of my crisis. I nodded submissively and when she ordered me to remove my blouse as I had destroyed it with my filthy hands I couldn't help but comply. Slowly I opened the blouse, wiping more poo from my hands as I manouevred the buttons. Finally I had the blouse off and looked towards Sylvia for further instructions. She told me to toss it in the corner of the room and as I did so I could hear another collective "OOH!"

Dressed now in just a bra and with a jacket wrapped around my crotch I looked at Sylvia for guidance.

"Oh my God! Is your bra padded or what? I'm sure I can see some paper stashed inside that bra of yours," she asked almost rhetorically.

I was too dumbfounded to answer, I merely looked downwards and could ever so slightly see the paper trail hanging loosely from my disheveled oversize bra but couldn't believe she would have noticed it so quickly amidst all the other hubbub. My dumbfounded expression and guilty demeanor were answer enough for Sylvia.

"Well lucky for you, you've got something to wipe your dirty bottom with MsSCATing," announced Sylvia as she dug her hands into my bra and like a magician pulling paper from a sleeve unfurled the huge rolls of paper until my bra hung listless and loose from my body.

Did she just refer to me as Miss Scating I momentarily wondered as I agreed to her request.

Handing me the bunched up toilet paper which used to offer me confidence she ordered me to clean myself up.

I knew what I was doing was ludicrous but still trapped in the room and with no other options I merely complied with the one person who seemed to have authority. Still in my heels, with the lower half of body covered in poo, my face too streaking as if I'd just had a poo facial but my upper torso only with traces. My white bra and body offered a stark contrast to it all. I squatted down to wipe my bottom and as I did so the suit jacket slipped off exposing once more my smeared front. Exposed anew I just labored on following out the orders of Sylvia as she told me to ignore my nakedness. Unfortunately, despite the toilet paper I wasn't making any major inroads to the mess I created. I dumped the dirty tissue on the floor in the stinking puddle of excrement that I was standing in.

As multitudinous thoughts raced through my head, amongst them how was I ever going to get home, or even get clean, or get past this incident I felt Sylvia unhooking my bra at the back..."You're still filthy...need something else to clean you with...hmmm how about this thing, it doesn't seem to be serving any function now."

Crazily, despite all I had gone through I still felt mortified regarding my less than bountiful breasts. On another day if I was discovered to be falsifying my appearance as I had been it would have been a shattering experience. In the context of the last fifteen minutes it shouldn't have mattered but as I submissively began to remove my bra from my body I wished the ground could have opened up and swallowed me right there. Instead more people got a unencumbered sight of my naked breasts than ever as amidst a fresh round of uproarious and frenzied scowls of laughter and the points, stares and cameras flashing I attempted to use my bra to wipe my dirty bare bottom clean.

Into each cup I scooped a large amount of the sticky stinky substance. My hands were now colored completely brown as any excess matted onto my skin. I couldn't believe I'd just wiped my bum in a classroom full of students completely butt assed naked after performing the most private of acts right in front of them.

"OH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST REVOLTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN!'" exclaimed just one of a litany of voices percolating through the crowd.

"AND OH MY GOD, LOOK AT HER TINY TITS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT THAT BITCH WAS HOT!" cried out another voice.

How humiliating and for some reason the barbs about my little breasts hurt deeply still. Perhaps I should cover them up I figured and almost in post traumamtic shock I tried to fit the soiled filthy bra back onto my the body. Immediately I felt the poo squashed against my breasts, dripping down my abdomen. Sylvia looked at me with consternation

"That's just disgusting, if you want to leave this classroom, I suggest you take off that oversized bra of poop off your body. I mean really, just look at the mess you've made of your clean and pertt little bosom. It seems to me that you must have a scat fetish or something!" said Sylvia, leaving me with little option then to remove the bra once more and dropping it to the floor, now revealing a bosom covered with steaming crap.

"Lucky for you Daddy has given me a master key for the school so why don't I escort you to the locker room and you can wash off that...filth from your body. I mean oh my God look at yourself, you're pretty darn gross right now aren't you. Now step out of those dirty panties and trousers and we can get going!"

I felt the tears roll down my shit covered face, pausing at the top of lips and I couldn't help but sense its vile taste as I used my equally dirty hands to wipe them away. She was right I was gross but as my mind gained a temporary clarity I pondered as to why the door was locked, why if she had a key she didn't attempt to open the door earlier.

"Quit hesitating and get them off you right now!" she rattled off again putting these thoughts once more out of mind.

In any case the task wasn't quite so straight in four inch heels and standing in a puddle of excrement. I knew I'd have to take off my heels to perform this task but didn't want to have to stand bare foot in my own mess so rather shortsightedly I hoped I could wrestle the dirty clothes off my feet with my heels still on. So standing on half the garments with my left foot, I raised my right foot quickly trying to achieve the task. It proved to be yet even more difficult than I imagined and as I hopped from foot to foot trying to release the muddied garments I could see my whole body vibrating wildly. If I did have large breasts I knew they'd have been wobbling maniacally now but as I unexpectedly freed the left side of my panties and trousers from my left heel, the new momentum caused me to lose balance with my right and I slipped forward as if on ice falling face first on the pool beneath me. The texture of this looser more liquid poo quickly rinsed over my entire body as I flapped on the ground practically swimming in it. The front side of my body was now completely covered in various shades of brown including my face and gasping for breath I flipped my body onto my back so I could open my mouth for air. As I lay there in now complete degradation I looked up at Sylvia towering over me. Even she was now laughing mercilessly at me and I could see the evil in her eyes. And then almost like a rock between my eyes it hit me as clear as day. The coffee, the keys...

awopas
awopas
167 Followers
12