Dirty Work Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
167 Followers

“Hey Chad, have you ever seen anything as pathetic as this?” she asked her male colleague directing his gaze at my puny breasts.

I would later learn that he was merely a trainee lifeguard, eighteen years of age and almost visibly disturbed looking at my semi nude state.

“I didn't realize tits could be so small, even on babies...” he answered which brought howls of approval and laughter from the crowd.

“C'mon here Chad, have a feel, they feel so weird and she doesn't seem to mind,” the female lifeguard asked me pinching my nipples even tighter.

I once again had lost all autonomy of my body as I could feel my pussy moisten. Chad placed his hand most reluctantly across where my breasts should be. He was far more gentle than his superior Jess.

“Wow, I've never felt anything quite like that. Why don't you have any boobs? I mean I'm only just out of high school and I've never met a girl so...well lacking, I guess apart from my two year old cousin,” he asked me with something like disappointment in his voice.


“I don't know, but please can you stop, I feel like...” I mumbled out semi incoherently.

“You feel what?” he replied, still awkwardly groping my chest where ordinarily my breasts should be.

“PLEASE STOP, I CAN'T TAKE IT! ” I yelled out, now getting lost in my arousal.

“Be careful she's going to wet her diaper!” someone screamed from the crowd, again to much laughter from all assembled.

“Have you wet your pants baby?” the lifeguard asked me.

“No, I promise,” I yelled back in retort but they were certainly growing moist from my arousal.

“I don't believe you, in fact I'd say no one on this beach believes you, after all you've made a complete mockery of this place already, why would I or anyone here believe anything you say?”

“I...ermmm...don't...know...”

“Well, we'll just have too see, won't we!” she said and as Chad the chiseled Adonis continued to tweak my erect nipples, she dipped her hands inside the front of my giant diaper.

“Oh no, please stop!” I begged, but I felt her dip past my navel and down towards my pubic hair.

“Holy shit, it's like a jungle in here!” she announced to the beach.

She lingered there for a few seconds as everybody looked on in suspense and chuckled loudly at the latest joke at my expense. I was frozen in terror and then I felt her fingers slide down further.

“Like I thought, that pussy is soaking,” she called out as she pressed her fingers against my sex.

“Oh please...” I begged but I didn't know whether I wanted her to continue or stop.

She pressed in and I felt not one but two fingers entering me.

“Yep folks, she's leaking like a faucet,” she said as she was jerking her fingers in and out of me now.

I knew there was nothing I could do to stop myself from having an orgasm.

“She's going to cum!” Chad called out warning his colleague as he saw me gyrate on her hand.

And he was right. Before she had a chance to remove her hand, my orgasm gushed out of me. I knew it wasn't normal but juice flooded out of me as I came. Horrified the lifeguard withdrew her hand as I don't think she had anticipated me climaxing so quickly.

“Ugh, what a filthy slut!” she screamed out, embarrassed that she had gotten so carried away and that I had cum on her hand.

“Just what have you done now?” Sylvia asked, emerging from the crowd with a cheeky expression on her face and a bag of supplies in her hand.

“I'm sorry Miss Sylvia...I didn't mean it...it just happened.”

“Don't you worry about a thing. Why don't you tell Sylvia what's wrong? Did baby wet her diaper?” she asked cheekily.

“Yes...I did Miss. Well sort of, I didn't mean to...” I said trying to hold back the sobs of tears.

“I want you to say it. Tell everybody what happened,” she demanded growing more stern now.

“I wet my diapee...” I said as the tears rolled down my face, my eyes puffy and my cheeks red with shame.

“You've been a naughty girl again, haven't you?”

“Yes, I have Miss...”

“And you know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?”

“Oh no, please miss, not that, not here, not now?” I begged but I knew it was useless.

“Don't worry baby, we just need to get you cleaned up. You'll get nappy rash if you don't change out of that disgusting thing,” she said as she ordered me onto my back.

As I lay there on the burning sand, she quickly undid the plastic straps of my diaper and asked the two lifeguards to each grab a leg and pull them back towards my head.

“No please, don't, everybody will see me,” I begged to no avail.

With my bum now sufficiently raised in the air, Sylvia unfastened my diaper and was easily able to withdraw the offending garment from my body. As she did so, a glistening string of my lady juices came with it further compounding my shame if that was even possible. My pale bare bum now exposed to the crowd and they sure weren't going to show any mercy.

“Wow, I thought it was the diaper that made her ass look so big, was I wrong,” chimed one woman.

“What a disgusting sight that is,” claimed another, yet for some reason nobody was able to take their eyes off the glistening pussy and butt-hole pointed outward.

I was unable to move after Sylvia withdrew the diaper, displaying it's filthy contents to the audience. They seemed genuinely shocked at how much secretions I had omitted.

“Just look how you've ruined a perfectly good diaper with your perversions,” Sylvia said as she held it to my face and then placed it over my head like a crown.

Again everyone thought that this was hilarious. What an unfortunate creature I was. The two lifeguards still holding my legs began to spin me around slowly until they were satisfied everyone had a birds eye view of my most intimate parts. Quite clearly, the lifeguards weren't needed for anything else as everybody on the beach had their eyes directly fastened on me.

In the meantime Sylvia had gathered baby wipes from her bag and knelt down towards me.

“Okay baby, time to get you freshened up,” she said as she caressed around my sopping pussy using several wipes before she was satisfied I was clean. It was so thoroughly demeaning being cleaned like this and when I saw the baby powder coming out I squirmed at the indignity.

For her part Sylvia didn't exactly use the powder sparingly, she shook the can wildly over my female parts leaving me coated like a cake For good measure she emptied more of the contents on my breasts and even over my face as she saw me protesting. I looked like a ghost now, naked and deformed.

“Whoops, think I may have over did it with the powder, not to worry, by the time you've had your spanking I'm sure it'll have settled!” she said as without warning she walloped my exposed rear with five brisk and hard smacks.

She was right, a cloud of dusty smoke rose from my butt as I yelped out in pain but the crowd gathered seemed to find my pain hilarious as they cheered each spank enthusiastically.

“Right then, I think it only right that you give her a once over,” Sylvia said and before I could even grab my breath, the female lifeguard who had caused me all the trouble in the first place swapped places with Sylvia and knelt down to deliver another five horrendous blows. I sobbed as each one crashed down on my bare butt.

“Can't someone get her to be quiet,” the lifeguard asked and through the crowd someone passed a pacifier and I had no choice but to accept it.

“Hey, that really suits her,” she said as she planted another fierce slap on my behind.

How could I allow myself to be treated like this? What sick compulsion made me so subservient? And why did I enjoy it? Unfortunately the answer was clear. Some part of me, some deep dark impulse drove me towards humiliation and though the slaps on my bare exposed bottom hurt, they paled in comparison to the pain I felt inside at what I had become and where I feared I may end up.

My poor bottom had never been treated like this. In the last two days it had been soiled, groped, pinched, slapped and spanked. And now this. I didn't think she was going to stop, my bottom now clearly reddened

The crowd spilled over to me in a most disorderly fashion to get a better look. Immediately, I felt my bottom squeezed. People just couldn't believe how big it was particularly in comparison to my tiny bosom. The women especially thought it hilarious and weren't shy in depositing a few hard slaps. They also had great fun squeezing the fat around my tummy and mocking my powdered hairy mound. One of them even started calling me graybeard and another called me Gandalf to much amusement. Of course the men weren't exactly sitting around doing nothing. It isn't everyday a woman is displayed so coarsely in a public place and it didn't take long for a few of them to start pinching my nipples. They were flicking them back and forth between them and it wasn't long before the old feelings came flooding back to me.

“Ugh she's so gross,” claimed one woman who instead of spanking decided to rub her fingers along my pussy, “and she's wet again!”

Of course she was right even if it didn't come as a surprise to me or Sylvia who hovered around pretending to be shocked. I couldn't help myself, my body just continually betrayed me no matter what I felt inside.

“Okay, fun is over folks, time to go back to your towels, the show is over,” yelled the lifeguard getting annoyed at how unruly I had made the crowd.

“Naughty, naughty girl, time to get that fat ass covered again,” she added, gesturing to Sylvia.

“Lucky for you we have one last diaper. Would you like mommy to put your diapey on baby?”

With the pacifier in my mouth I couldn't even speak but despite the daunting prospect of being dressed once more as a baby it was better than being stark naked with everyone examining my more than inadequate body. So I nodded meekly in acquiescence.

“Oh my God, what a freak, she wants to be dressed in diapers!” called out a voice from the crowd to much amusement.

And so with an audience of countless heads watching Sylvia swept the diaper under my butt and before I knew once more I was dressed as a toddler, with my pot belly hanging unceremoniously over the over sized garment.

“UGH! What an ugly baby!” one girl cried out and soon everyone had a comment to make.

From somewhere a makeshift bonnet was passed through the crowd which Sylvia quickly placed in my head, tying the knots under my chin. Next a bucket and spade was passed and Sylvia had me keep one in each hand. I looked truly ridiculous.
Of course with my breasts still exposed I was waiting to see what further indignity could be passed onto me. I was utterly defeated, utterly without the will to respond. It was like I was just a passenger in my body as one degradation after another was carried out on me.

“Look, the itsy bitsy nips still look pointy. What a freak show!” called out one of Sylvia's friends as everyone continued to point and laugh at me and my inexplicably aroused state.

When the laughter died down, the lifeguard spoke to Sylvia that it was time she covered my offending little nipples. As Sylvia hummed and hawed, the male lifeguard finally decided to chime in.

“I've just been looking at the rules, and it seems to me that quite clearly an adult woman must have her breasts covered at all times. However, in this circumstance as our little freak here does not seem to have any breasts to speak of whatsoever I'm pretty sure it would be well within the rules to leave her topless. I don't think anyone could make the argument that her breasts are on display as quite clearly she doesn't have any...”

My eyes looked up at Sylvia, sucking sharply in with my pacifier hoping she wouldn't go along with this but really I should have known better.

“Of course, that was so obvious. She doesn't have any tits so how can she cover them? Babies have nipples and they don't have to cover them. And besides, quite clearly she wants them on display.”

“NO TITS, NO TOP!” screamed out one listener.

And the crowd started chanting.

NO TITS
NO TOP
NO TITS
NO TOP
NO TITS
NO TOP


That seemed to be it then. The female head lifeguard agreed, even applauding Chad's studious nature. I was to stay topless, in just my diaper in front of anyone who wanted to gaze at me and there was seemingly nothing I could do. How had I allowed myself to get into this position? The number of pictures and videos taken of me must be endless by now and practically the whole beach witnessed my subjugation. Some were looking at me with a degree of sympathy whilst others just viewed me as a curiosity. Unfortunately most were at this stage sneering at me with very little compassion filtered though either derision or distaste. The fact that I had an orgasm seemed to cull anyone's sympathy.

Satisfied my humiliation had apparently reached it's apex the crowd began to disperse though most either gave me a light spank or a pinch of my excess flab as they moved past me. The extra bold gave my erect nipples a slight tug or a flick in a crude and mocking manner without the slightest acknowledgment of my humanity.

Sylvia organized her friends to form a circle around me, the thirty or so eighteen to twenty-one year olds grouped around me like a pack of hyenas playing with their sport. I was their captive bound by invisible chains. I had no where to go, how could I possibly go anywhere dressed as I was. She ordered me onto my knees and start digging a hole like some silly child. But who was I to protest at this stage. I was completely broken so taking my spade in hand I just began to dig.

“Oh my god Syl, she's your best one yet!” said one.

“You're a genius Sylvia, that's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Where did you find it?”

Everyone seemed to be congratulating Sylvia for discovering me, like I was some sort of hidden treasure. Sylvia for her part seemed quite proud to be receiving such praise. She was clearly the alpha of this group and my presence was a reinforcement of such.

While the group around me, worked on their suntans, drank beer, smoked cigarettes and generally acted irresponsibly,I realized that the deeper I dug the farther out of sight I would be from every-bodies gaze. Of course every so often new people would arrive at the beach and they'd be directed to see the freak in the hole so I had nothing to do but just kept on digging.

After an hour or so of digging, I was getting tired and hungry though I was now getting a fear about eating anything in case the worst happened again. And then, just when I thought my humiliation couldn't get any deeper.

“OH MY GOD, IS THAT???” hollered out the voice of a woman whom I had hoped to never encounter ever again.

“IT IS! IT IS! IT'S TINY TITS! ” hollered out another voice I had long resigned to history.

It was Becky and Chet, the former cheerleader and boyfriend from high school who had humiliated me so harshly and so publicly at the prom many years ago. They also had a baby roller with them and looked like they were out for a stroll with a new baby.

“Holy shit, I never thought I'd see her again. I always knew she was a freak. What the hell is she doing?” Becky asked Chet as I knelt there like a deer in headlights in about as ridiculous costume as I could imagine.

As if being humiliated in front of strangers wasn't bad enough, now my high school bully, whom I had often fantasized about running into and getting revenge on was now witnessing my spectacle for herself and laughing at me all over again with the boy I had once fancied. How could I face my original torturers like this? These were possibly the very people who set me off on my path of humiliation so many years ago and the very last people I wanted to be seen like this.

“Hey titless? Is that really you?” Becky asked now directing her question at me.

Of course with the pacifier in my mouth I couldn't respond but I didn't want to anyway. I didn't want to respond to 'titless' a name that taunted me throughout high school. Those bitches made my life hell and here I was again at their mercy. I pretended to ignore them but I felt my body getting redder and redder and once more my little nips get harder.

“Of course it's titless, who else could it be? I mean just look at that bare chest!” Chet responded.

“Looks like she's put on a few pounds since high school too,” Becky added.

“But not where it counts.”

I couldn't believe my luck could have got any worse but now it had. By now Sylvia and her friends were getting interested again. They had no idea who this gorgeous couple were who seemed to know their adult pet but clearly they could witness my anxiety grow at the new events and it piqued their interest, especially Sylvia. She approached them and asked how they knew me. When they explained that I was someone they knew from school, Sylvia was delighted to discover it was Becky and Chet whom I had told her about when describing my humiliating first sexual experience. She congratulated them on the birth of their first child whom she told them was much cuter than the other diapered baby in the sand pit.

I didn't know what to do. I mean what were my options. When Sylvia told them how I had dirtied my clothes in class and in the grocery store they were beside themselves with laughter. They could tell that the younger woman had gained some kind of control over me as I merely sucked on my pacifier unable to interrupt my tales of woe.

Sylvia looked down at me with such an air of superiority it almost took my breath away.

“You must be getting hungry baby. It's been a long day for you so far,” she said, not really asking me but stating it as a fact.

I nodded my head to try to say no. I was terrified of eating anything. Particularly in public as every time I did it seemed to end badly. But dressed in a nappy and with a bonnet on my head I guess I lacked any credibility and I had long lost any autonomy for my actions.

“What about a lolly pop? Would baby like a lolly pop?” she asked me.

I shook my head. I didn't want anything.

“Ahhh, ok, would baby like some ice cream?” she asked cheekily.

Again I shook my head. I really didn't want ice cream of all things. Lactose could easily upset my tummy and I couldn't allow that to happen again. The fact that I was responding to baby was bad enough I didn't want to prove myself worthy of the name. I was determined to keep this diaper clean.

“You must have something baby, you'll get sick otherwise,” she said but seemed to be content just to mock me.

Turning to Becky, Sylvia suggested that I was a really fussy eater but also asked if she had any suggestions. And then a light bulb went off in Becky's brain.

“You know Sylvia, I have just the solution,” Becky replied and went to the back pouch of her baby stroller and produced a cool bag.

“My little one has just had a feed but I always bring extra just in case and I think I can spare some for our other baby here,” she said as out of her bag she pulled a babies bottle.

Sylvia's eyes lit up when she saw the bottle and I knew that no matter how much I tried to protest that bottle would be consumed by me.

“Fantastic!” she screamed when she saw it and the whole gang broke out in cheer, following her lead.

I shook my head furiously. I was determined there was no way I was drinking from a babies bottle but Sylvia just ignored my protests.

“Get over here now!” she ordered, leaving an unspoken threat hanging in the air.

But I couldn't allow this. Could I? I was terrified of upsetting her but I couldn't allow this surely. I shook my head again. I wouldn't do it.

“Don't make me angry or you know things can get a lot worse than this. Now be a good baby and drag your fat ass over here now to get your feed,” she ordered with more threat than usual.

Any time I had refused my mistress before things had gotten worse and worse and now I feared what she could do to me here. After all the humiliations I had been through perhaps this wasn't as bad as I thought. Cowardly I reasoned myself into submission so with head bowed I crawled over to the adults on hands and knees. Sylvia smiled in victory. One way or another she knew she had me beaten and looking up at them knowing I would have to take my shameful feed.

awopas
awopas
167 Followers