Disabled Dad

Story Info
His daughter comforts his cock.
1.2k words
4.3
85.3k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dad works in a machine shop. In a freak accident he ended up breaking his right arm. He got a cast but he wasn't going back to work for awhile. After high school I realized that there wasn't money to go to college. I could always type fast so I got a secretarial position. I hated every minute I was there. I got home one day and there sat my Dad staring off into space.

"What's wrong Dad?" I asked him.

"I'm sick of sitting here doing nothing all day."

My Dad liked to keep busy and he was stuck here at home.

"Where's Mom?" I said. "She's off visiting her sister," he replied.

Dad sounded like he was glad she was gone. I knew they weren't getting along these days. I knelt down in front of him.

"Things will get better," I told him.

For some reason I started to rub his legs. I could see my Dad stirring around where he sat. I moved my one hand up closer to his crotch. No words were spoken. I finally placed my hand on his crotch. I heard my Dad let out this sigh. What made me do this, I couldn't say. Maybe I had been frustrated lately. I had no boyfriend and it was getting to me.

I reached for the zipper and I pulled it down. I reached in and freed my Dad's cock. I was surprised how long and thick it was. He watched me as I moved closer. I brought his dick to my lips and I lick the head. My Dad's body stiffened. I took his dick into my mouth. I was sliding my lips up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck Missy!" He said to me.

I was getting into it now. I wanted to arouse my Dad in the worst way. I wanted to see how big his cock would become. He must have been close to eight inch when he was totally erect. My Dad was pushing his hips up and feeding me his cock. I could taste his musky scent. We were both getting hot and bothered.

"How long did you say Mom would be?" I asked.

Dad said she would be away for at least another hour if so. I stood up and started to undress. Off came my top and bra. Next was my shoes and socks. Last was my pants and undies. I turned around to show off my body to my Dad. I have medium sized boobs and I have my pubic hair trimmed way back. I climbed up over my Dad's lap. I took hold of his dick and guided it to my opening.

"Let me do it all," I told him.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and I lowered my body onto his stiff shaft. Fuck, my Dad felt huge. I had never felt a cock that size before. With his one good hand he rubbed my hard nipples. That was sending chills up and down my body. I gripped my Dad hard with my muscles. We got into a rhythm. Dad would feed me his cock and I would work up and down his prick.

"I need you Daddy!" I blurted out.

We were in some sort of fuck lust. All of our frustrations came out that day.

"If you keep this up," my Dad said, "I'm going to cum."

I wanted just that. I wanted to feel my father erupt inside my belly. I reached back and squeezed his large balls. My Dad groaned a few times. I felt his cock get thicker and then he unloaded into my belly. We both let out this cry. I felt these hot streams of man seed hitting my eggs. I milked my Dad's erection for all it was worth. I could feel his cum dripping out of my hole.

We slowed down and tried to get ourselves under control. When my body quit shaking I pulled free from my father. I ran to the bathroom to empty out. I returned to see my Dad's cock still semi-hard. I used my mouth to lick clean the strands of our love juices dripping down his cock.

"I don't know why you did that Missy, but thank you."

I probably couldn't explain right then other than to say I was horny and frustrated with life. I needed a release. When Mom got back everything was calm and cool. We ate supper and my mother went off to bed early. My Dad and I talked into the evening. Dad wanted to know if that was a one time deal. I told him I wanted anything he could supply. We walked downstairs to the family room in the cellar area.

I ended up pulling off my shorts that I was now wearing. Dad was seated on the sofa. I had one leg on the sofa and one leg on the floor. I pushed my gash into my Dad's face. He lapped up and down my wet slit. I wanted to scream out more than a few times, but I managed to keep quiet. I ended up having three good orgasms in the family room. I got dressed and we called it a day.

This became a daily ritual when we could pull it off. Unfortunately my mother hung around the house way too much. We had to find a way to have some privacy. I came up with the idea that after I got home I would take my Dad out for a ride in the car. That way he could get a little air. My Mom was all in favor of anything that would get my Dad out of her hair for an hour or more.

We would end up driving to one of those cheap motels that litter the old highways. For a few bucks we took a room and had sex together. Even with just one good arm, my Dad was a bull in the sack. I would get on all fours. My Dad put his good hand on my back. He would enter me hard and I would push back onto his erect cock.

We could be as loud as we wanted. I begged for my Dad to take me and use my pussy. He did just that. The talk got plenty hot at times. Dad said he was going to coat my fertile eggs with his hot seed. I would tell him to give me a big belly. I was on birth control but the thought of my Dad seeding me made me blistering hot.

It surprised me my how much cum my Dad had to give to me when we had sex at these motels. Cum would be running out of me when we finished. We kept this up until my Dad's arm was finally healed. After that it became more difficult to sneak away from the house. The other problem was that we were becoming addicted to fucking each other. It crossed my mind more than few times that I wanted my Dad to impregnate me.

Dad says we need to be cool for the time being. Unfortunately my sex drive is off the map these days. I'm addicted to my Dad's fat cock. Maybe I'm crazy, but I want my Dad and I to escape somewhere and be away from my mother. Only time will tell how it works out.