Disappear

Story Info
He's rescued by young female alien after a crash landing.
2k words
10.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Several thousand years in the future]

Humanity had spread to 100 solar systems. We had also discovered several anomalies in spacetime where it would seem your ship was randomly transported to another spot.

As an escaping criminal, I was headed for one of those. (My crime? I had taken the local Governor of the system out of a business double. We made three no trump and won the rubber, but it didn't matter to the Governor. He ordered me sentenced to life imprisonment.) I had knocked two guards unconscious, stolen the spaceship and blasted out of the system before they could realize I was gone. I had three hundred police ships chasing me, but if I reached the anomaly, I knew they wouldn't pursue. If they went through they wouldn't be near me anyway - random transport means random. I had the thrusters on max. Five... four... three... two... one...

And that was that! Now to find a place to land this thing. I didn't have a whole lot of fuel left. I killed the thrusters and scanned the area. One planet looked habitable. I aimed for it. A quick atmospheric sample revealed the air was breathable. The planet didn't have much in the way of vegetation or water. I could only see a single body of water in the area, though it was large, about 500 miles or so in diameter. I came to a rough landing, more like a crash, about 50 meters from the lake. The ship wouldn't fly again, so I salvaged the rations and then set it on fire, just in case the police ships somehow found this place. They would assume I had died in the charred remains of the ship.

I walked over to the lake and filled my large jug with water, then found a small stand of vegetation on the lake's edge and constructed a simple lean-to. I hadn't seen any signs of life, but I figured there had to be some living creatures. Tired from my exertions, I made some leaves and grasses into a bed that would be softer than the dirt and rock, and I slept.

When I woke, the first thing that struck me was the heat. Literally. A pulse of hot air smashed into me. I shook myself awake and looked over towards the heat source.

A female humanoid was standing near me. She seemed to be where the heat was radiating from, and the parts of her skin I could see looked almost like magma.

"Hello," she said.

"Um, hi? How do you speak my language?"

"I mastered it from reading your mind while you slept. I am Lava Teen, though the name is outdated. I am 25 of your years old, which makes me three years younger than you."

"Nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Ben. Where am I?"

"This is Lake Solo. It is the only body of water on the planet. My species does not need water. Our capital city is about ten miles that way."

She pointed to indicate a direction.

"I came over to investigate the fire. We like fire, you see. I consumed some of the molten metal. Molten metal is a delicacy. We normally have to heat rocks."

I wondered how Lake Solo still existed.

"This is the coolest spot on the planet, and when we get rain, it is always directly over the center of the lake."

Lava Teen seemed to adjust something about her body, and she was no longer radiating heat. She extended her hand down and helped me to my feet. Her skin was noticeably warm, but not burning hot.

"Shall I take you to my quarters in the city?"

"You may not need water, but I do."

"Do not worry. I have water in my quarters. I do sometimes like to touch it. The feel of it on my skin is interesting. So I arranged for a piping system to run the water from Lake Solo. A few other of us also have a similar system, though most do not."

Lava Teen took my hand and started to lead me out of the lean-to. I broke away to gather my rations.

"Is that what you eat?"

"Yes..."

I realized there was only enough for 100 or so days. What would I do afterwards?

"Our chemists can analyze one of those and then synthesize something that will provide you with nutrition."

"Thanks."

Lava Teen installed me in her quarters. Since she had found me, I was now her possession, according to her society's rules. The substance her chemists synthesized seemed to be keeping me in perfect health, and there was sufficient water provided to me that I stayed hydrated. It had been six months since the crash before I knew it.

Lava Teen didn't know how her species had evolved, but there were a few thousand of them on the planet, most of whom lived in the capital city. They were made of molten stone and metal, solid on the outside, and did not need to breathe. They just needed to consume enough stone or metal to replace the amount lost by wear and tear. And they didn't talk very much to each other: the social preference was to live alone. They did not reproduce, but a new one could be created by melting stone and metal and then shaping it and letting it solidify. How the consciousness arose during this part, she didn't know: at age 25, she was by far the youngest in existence. Most of the others were tens of thousands of years old.

"So much for me. What about you, Ben?"

"My species is made of flesh, needs to consume food and water daily, and reproduces by... well, let's just say we aren't constructed. A male must inject his genetic material into a special location within the female to produce a new human. As for myself..."

I explained why I had fled from my own species and crashed on this planet.

"That is a strange way to produce a new member of your species. What part of you does the injecting?"

I suppose I should have known she'd be curious about that. I removed my clothes and stroked my cock to its full hardness.

"This part. A human female has an opening between her legs." I pointed at the solid rock making up Lava Teen's crotch. "The male injects the material there, and if everything goes well, it mingles with the female's genetic material. Then the combination grows for about nine months within the female's body, at which point she expels it through the opening. We call the process birth and the newly born human a baby. The baby takes about 18 to 20 years to fully mature into an adult human. During that time, one or both of the male and female who united to produce it make sure the baby has the resources needed to properly grow and prepare for integrating into adult human society."

"How very inefficient," she mused. "I much prefer our method, where the newly created one of us is immediately ready to take their place without waiting 18 to 20 years." She stared at my cock. "What is the substance you inject to produce a baby?"

"Would you like to see it? I don't think just saying the name of it will mean anything."

"Yes, please."

I gestured for Lava Teen to come over to me. When she did, I lay down on a horizontal platform I had been using for a bed. Lava Teen adjusted her surface temperature to warm rather than scorching hot, and I helped her position her hand on my pole.

"Now gently slide your hand up and down."

She did, and my rod twitched at her surprisingly delicate touch.

"Is it supposed to react like that?"

I nodded, and she continued to ease her hand up and down. It felt good, and I made approving noises.

She must have been reading my mind again, because she began teasing just the tip with one finger. That was something I always enjoyed. It drew out the pleasure for longer. With her other hand, she lightly brushed my ball sac.

Lava Teen then began running two fingers up and down along the length of my shaft, one on each side. My body shivered with excitement. She smiled at me, knowing she was making me happy.

She wrapped her whole hand back around my pole and just held it, feeling me throb and pulse against her "flesh". She cupped my balls and stroked slowly again. I moaned, unable to speak.

She then sped her rhythm up a bit, bringing me very close to the edge. She stopped as I was about to reach it, and my body quivered as I let out a gasp.

"Let me see your sperm."

With that, she moved her hand quickly up and down while running her fingertips over my swollen nuts. My cum burst forth, and Lava Teen moved her hand until every drop of it had been emptied from me.

She ran her finger through the sticky puddle on my belly. "Interesting. And this is what makes a baby when shot into the opening you mentioned?"

"Correct."

"I noticed when scanning your mind that males enjoy when a woman takes the male's pole into her mouth. My mouth is close enough to the surface of my body that I can regulate its temperature. Would you like if I took your pole in my mouth?"

"Yes, but let me have some time to recover."

There was no way I could pleasure Lava Teen, as her species had no concept of sex or sexual pleasure. I had tried kissing her breasts, but there was no sensation. Sensation was something her entire species simply lacked.

She gave me two weeks to recover, a more than sufficient interval, then had me lay down on the platform again.

"Let me just adjust my temperature."

She did so, then used her hand to make sure my cock was hard.

"Are you ready, Ben?"

"Yes."

Lava Teen extended her tongue, then licked the tip of my cock. It was warmer than a human's tongue would be, but true to her words, not dangerously hot. I was pleasantly surprised by its flexibility, as well. The touch was firm, but not like touching solid rock.

Once that was ascertained, Lava Teen licked down the shaft to my balls. She gently kissed them, then kissed back up to my cock head. Her lips parted and she took the bulb into her mouth, gently licking the whole surface of it.

My breathing deepened. She sucked and licked just the head for a moment longer, then slid her mouth downwards and licked along the shaft. I shivered and she began tracing circles around my pole with the surprisingly dexterous tip of her tongue.

"Mmmmm."

She responded to my moan by taking her mouth off my cock entirely so she could suck on my balls and lick them for a long moment. It felt very nice.

"Oooooh."

She licked back up to the tip of my pole and then took almost all of it in her mouth. I squirmed as she sped the pace of her licking up and down along my shaft. When she teased my balls with her fingers, my rod throbbed with excitement.

Sensing I was getting close, Lava Teen slowed her rhythm for a moment, allowing me to enjoy the feeling of her tongue a bit longer. But it wouldn't be much longer. She was quite skilled. Her fingertips caressed my balls, adding to the sensations flooding me.

She felt my pole twitch, and she carefully sealed her lips around the base of my shaft. My cum jetted into her, and she easily swallowed it, then waited until I was finished before letting my cock free of her mouth.

"Was that satisfactory, Ben?"

"It was wonderful."

As the years went by, I had to explain the concept of aging and death to Lava Teen. She seemed disappointed that unlike her, I would not live indefinitely, but she relieved my sexual tension once a week for the rest of my life with either a handjob or a blowjob, whichever she felt like at the time. I thanked her for taking me in and letting me live with her. She was terrific company.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Back Ache for Amy A busty masseuse finds something huge in John's pants.in Erotic Couplings
LOP Quickies Ch. 01 Amanda turns the tables with her request.in Erotic Couplings
My Bullies Mom has Got It Going On High schooler gets a lift home from his bullies mom.in Mature
The extramile in Hollywood Pt. 01 James stars in a movie with the most beautiful actress ever.in Erotic Couplings
Human Prince Meets Goblin Queen Royal peace talks quickly turn into something else entirely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories