Disappearing Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Commander." Willa said, her eyes lighting up. She was dressed in a form-fitting, clingy dress that seemed more like a flower-print negligee, showing off her large breasts; and plush tan very high heel pumps, which shaped her luscious, curvy legs and fleshy ass. I felt my loins stirring.

"I just came by to ask you a few final questions about the disappearance of your mother." I said. My eyes were taking a lightning inventory of the den room we were in as I spoke. "I understand that she left her cellphone here the day she disappeared."

"I think that's right, sir." Willa said, and I felt her eyes looking me up and down, evaluating me in a sexual way. I stood in front of her, seeing her eyes go from my eyes down to my crotch.

"So Willa," I said quietly, conspiratorially, "tell me: did your mother have sex with other men? Did she cheat on your father?"

"I... I don't know." said Willa, her eyes looking into mine again. I could see that there was not a lot of cunning behind those eyes. Willa would never be known as a brainy girl, so sorry. She continued: "She did flirt with all of Danny's friends a lot. She even flirted with Danny, especially after he started working out, and right in front of Dad."

"And that made your dad mad?" I asked. Willa might not be smart, but she had an aura about her... and aura of sexuality. I'd felt it with some other women, especially my wife Laura. And I let myself feel Willa's sexuality fully as I stood right in front of her.

"Yeah." Willa said, looking at me. I could tell she was aware of her feminine charms, and was projecting them upon me.

"What about you, Willa?" I asked quietly. "You and Billy Joe were hooking up?"

"We... had sex." she said as I stepped up to her and put my arms around her.

"Did he hold you like this?" I asked as she slid her hands up my chest and around my neck.

"You do it better than he did." she said. "I'll bet you do a lot of other things, better, too..."

I didn't reply, but mashed my mouth onto her full, sensuous lips, enjoying the tastiness of their fleshy warmth and wetness, then pushing my tongue past them to explore her mouth...

We went to her bedroom, where she sat down on the side of the bed. I stood in front of her and slid my throbbing hard cock into her mouth. I gently guided the back of her head as I pumped my hips, fucking Willa's face, sliding my turgid meat in and out of her warm, wet mouth. I knew that I couldn't let her do this for long, or I would come.

I withdrew my cock, now glistening with Willa's saliva. As she lay back on the bed, I took out a condom and rolled the thin latex sheath over my prick. Adequately protected, I eased onto the bed and mounted Willa, feeling her take my cock in her hand and guide it to her wet slit...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

The sounds of our hot mating filled the air as I fucked Willa dogstyle on her bed. She was naked except for the high heel pumps, her big breasts hanging down and bouncing back and forth as I slammed my hard, taut groin against the fleshy sweetness of her fine asscheeks, driving my throbbing hard cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy with powerful thrusts. She was moaning and gasping, and had come hard twice already, her velvety cunt clenching hard on my cock.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As I fucked her, I remembered fucking a 'big girl' in college. Her name was Michelle, she was a redhead, and she was a bigger girl than Willa. I'd enjoyed fucking her fleshy pussy, and I was watching my roommate Jack Burke fuck Michelle's friend Nicole. Nicole had been an amazingly beautiful woman, hardcore fit, what Jack Burke called a 'pornstar quality' piece of ass.

And after that, I remembered, Nicole had come in one day and fucked me when we were alone in my dorm room. She was awesome and rode my cock hard, saying how much harder my cock was than Jack's huge weapon of lust... and then Jack came in the room and caught us.

It was the only time Jack Burke took a swing at me. He was then introduced to Aikido, as when his punch missed, I saw his shoulder and elbow fly by... ah, joints, I know what to do with those, I thought to myself as I applied the techniques. Jack's face slamming into the floor made him understand that his brute power didn't always win. He never tried to fuck with me again, and I was the only person (that I know of) that ever whipped his ass.

What happened to Nicole, I didn't know. She left school shortly after the incident, and I never heard from her again...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I felt the sweat dripping off my temples and down my chest in the warm room as I relentlessly fucked Willa. I felt my nut rising, and knew that I was going to come into the condom which sheathed my iron-hard penis.

"Turn over onto your back, babe." I gasped as I pulled my meat out of Willa's sloppy quim. She did so and I mounted her in the missionary position, letting her reach down and position my prick back into the folds of her warm, receptive womanhood. I began pumping, enjoying the feel as well as the sounds of the wet smacks of flesh on flesh as we rutted lustily with raw abandon.

"Uhhh, here it comes, baby..." I gasped. "Here it comes... OH YEAH!! UNNHH!! UNNGGGHHH!!" I felt my throbbing cock pulsing hard, and the warm semen around the helmeted head of my cock as my load of semen filled the tip of the condom. I regretted the need to use the prophylactic device; it would have been a really great feeling to pump my full climax into the woman with whom I was hotly copulating.

Willa and I made out for some minutes, kissing hotly as we cooled down. Finally, I got up and got dressed.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Willa asked.

"I think you answered my questions." I said. "And I can see why Billy Joe enjoyed dating you."

"You're a good fuck, Commander Troy. Billy Joe was good, too." Willa said as she got up and put on her dress. "It's too bad he broke up with me."

"Yeah." I said. We went back into the den room. "It's warm in here. You don't use the air conditioner?"

"We keep it set pretty high." Willa said. "The electric company raises the rates during the summer. It's ridiculous what they charge."

"I couldn't agree more." I said. "Oh, there's a vent behind that chair. It's pretty big for an A.C. vent..."

"Oh, that." Willa said, her voice disinterested. "I think it's the intake for the heater in the winter. I have to dust it a lot."

"I see." I said. I gave Willa a warm, deep kiss goodbye.

"I'll be talking to you again soon, Commander." Willa said, the first hint of a malicious smile forming on her face.

"I'm sure of it." I replied, not letting my face reveal anything. I then left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Willa went to the hidden audio recorder in her bedroom and took out the digital jump drive that was recording the sound. She then got the hidden video camera.

And then she got a shock. Both were scrambled. They'd utterly failed to work, to record the lusty liaison with the Police Commander. How could they have failed? she wondered to herself... not knowing that I'd activated a certain device in my pants pocket...

Part 12 - Singing Like A Canary... Not So Much

At 4:30pm Thursday afternoon, Paulina Patterson informed me that Jimmy Tolson's lawyer wanted to meet with us and his client. I had Jimmy brought to Interrogation-1 and his legal beagle brought there also. Patrolman Johnson and Captain Ross joined us, and my mother was watching from the anteroom through the one-way glass.

"Okay, Counselor," I said, "what is this about?"

"I'm advising my client to speak with you 'hypothetically' about the disappearance of his brother and Mrs. Mason." said the lawyer. I could not hide my surprise; my eyebrows shot up. But I did not ask why.

I chose my words very carefully. I said. "So Jimmy, you waive your Fifth-"

"My client is going to speak to you on a limited and 'hypothetical' basis." said the lawyer, interrupting me with deliberate rudeness. "And only about this particular case. After he answers your questions, you will release him on his own recognizance, he will not be ankle-monitored, and you will not harass him further without obtaining a Court-issued warrant beforehand which will be obtained only based upon probable cause. If you don't accept this, then my client will not answer your questions, he will be out of here in a couple of days, I'll have a restraining order against you following or harassing him an any way and you'll get no further cooperation from him at all."

"I see." I said. "No thanks. I don't accept your terms. Mr. Tolson has taken the Fifth; if he chooses to speak to us at any time on any thing from this time forward, he revokes those rights and will not be permitted to re-invoke. Furthermore, I don't play the 'hypothetical' game, which is why you're offering to do so."

I got up. "Mr. Tolson, while I respect your Constitutional rights, I find your actions suspicious. Your actions are so suspicious that it may be enough that when the insurance company hears of your refusal to cooperate, they may be able to use your actions to delay paying the claim upon them when the seven-year time limit runs out-"

"That's bullshit!" gasped the lawyer.

"Is it?" I thundered back. "We'll see. Certainly the insurance company is going to do anything it can to prevent paying Jimmy's family on the policy. They can tie this thing up for months in Court if that's what they want to do."

Not a flicker from Jimmy's eyelashes, so I went further: "Of course, the only crime that can still be prosecuted is murder, Mr. Tolson... and any refusal of help from you just keeps me from shutting down this investigation and throwing it back into the disinterested hands of the FBI. I am looking at a murder case, Jimmy. You think about it. You think about it." I then exited the room, Cindy following. Jimmy had blinked at my last words.

Once back in my office, Cindy's excellent restraint finally broke. "Okay, Commander, what you told him was 99% bullshit. What was it about?" My mother was also peering at me, though for different reasons: she was reading me like an open book, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"I appreciate you going along with it, Captain." I said. "It's a bit of a gambit on my part, to get Jimmy to talk to us."

"And if he doesn't?" Cindy asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then he doesn't." I said.

"My dear," Phyllis said, looking at Cindy, "you are not asking your partner the most important question of all arising from that little interview you just witnessed."

Cindy thought about it, then her eyes lit up...

Part 13 - Insurance Issues, Redux

"Wow, that was fast." I said in my most complimentary voice.

"It was pretty easy, after I looked in the right places." said Detective Julie Newton. It was 5:30pm, and Julie had been at it only a scant few hours. "I took a few shortcuts that often show quick results, but keep in mind, sir, that this is just a little bit and we're just beginning an investigation. I've informed Lt. Croyle already."

"Excellent." I said. "What have you got?"

"Reems & Berry are definitely in trouble financially." Julie said. "And Mr. Richard Hudson is the primary reason for that. I'm not sure they have the money to pay out the policies in September."

"What, fraud? Embezzlement?" I asked.

"No sir, more like leveraging to the limits of their cash flow, and perhaps beyond." Julie said. "Hudson is the main principal with the company, and he has two partners who are also principals. They've been giving substantial money to political candidates in both parties, which I suspect is to get inside information on upcoming legislation and regulations of various industries. They then trade stocks on the inside information, but also use it to write policies in directions favorable to new laws and regulations... before those laws are even passed and the regulations finalized."

"Surely they are not the only insurance company doing that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I seriously doubt they're the only ones getting inside information." Julie replied. "Such crony capitalism is almost crucial to their industry and their survival today."

"Oh, by the way," I said, as if it were a sudden thought, "they were laying groundwork to not pay these policies on Tolson and Mason well over two years ago. So were they having these financial problems all that time?"

"I'm still getting data on that, sir." Detective Newton replied. "The Data Guyz are melting your servers and wires, and we hope to have a lot more by tomorrow noon."

Just then my intercom buzzed, with Helena telling me that Detective Troy wanted to see Commander Troy. I asked her to send my mother right in.

"Hi, Detective Troy." I said to my mom. "Detective Newton and I were talking about the insurance company and financial aspects of the case you're investigating. We're wondering about the groundwork the company has been laying to not pay these two particular policies, going back at least a couple of years, enduring a court case..."

"Hello, Detective Newton, you're looking quite lovely. How are you today?" my mother asked Julie, putting manners and correct social discourse before police business. My mom was 'old school' about that; it was a long-forgotten art that today's youth neither understood nor cared about. Julie answered graciously and in kind.

"Well, Commander," my mother finally said, "I might can help with that. I was reading over the notes the insurance company gave us about the case. There are some internal memos regarding the disappearances, and the company apparently truly does believe that someone is trying to scam them, and that Mr. Tolson and Mrs. Mason are alive."

"The Court did not agree with the company when Art Mason's lawsuit came up." I replied.

"No, indeed." said Phyllis. "And Detective Newton might just correlate an increased expenditure on, shall way say, political things... beginning right after that case. The company wants more influence on who gets appointed to judgeships, especially in this area. I suspect that the late Senator Allen was most helpful to them, even though they were a competing insurance company to his; it served his interests as well as theirs to have company-friendly judges."

I noticed Julie's face flicker just a bit as my mother mentioned Allen's name, but I continued on: "So maybe the insurance company is on the up-and-up, but I have a sneaking suspicion something is going on, there. Okay, Ms. Newton, you can head back to your desk. Keep digging; I suspect there's a lot of fire under this smoke. I need to talk to you for a moment, Detective Troy, so please stay." Julie took the hint, got up and made farewells with my mom, then left.

"Thanks, Mom." I said. "And perfect timing. That could not have gone over any better."

"Oh I agree, son." Mom said. "I am puzzled by one thing: surely the Governor would not call you to get involved with this if there was any problem with his benefactor, the insurance company itself, no?"

I looked at my mother with an enigmatic smile; this was one of those rare few instances when I was ahead of her. "Oh? You think the Governor made a mistake?" My mother still looked puzzled.

"Well," I said, "never mind that, for now. This disappearance case... pretty obvious?"

"Yes, son, I think it is." Mom said. "But I wonder..." There was a light in her face as she had a mini-reverie...

"What's that, Mom?" I asked.

"I'll bet you and I have arrived at the same conclusion, but through different visions of the case." Mom said. We began talking, comparing our ideas...

Part 14 - The Magic Disappearing Act

"You ladies have done a terrific job on this case." I said as Cindy and I enjoyed tall mugs of cold beer at the Cop Bar after work. My mother was having red wine, and Teresa Croyle was drinking Coca-Cola; she was on call. Ranks were off; we were on a first name basis as we relaxed, snacked, drank, and talked.

"I'm glad you think so, Don," Cindy said, "but I don't see that we're very far along at all."

"Oh, I cannot agree with that, my dear." said my mom Phyllis. "I think we have the full picture. We just need a few things to fall into place."

"Like evidence of a crime, and something to allow getting a warrant and making an arrest." Cindy replied.

"Good things are coming." I said. "And soon, I suspect."

"Phyllis," Teresa asked, a hint of amusement on her face, "did Don ever get offered money to seduce hot wives in Apple Grove?" My mom laughed, especially at the look on my face. Cindy was suppressing a huge grin, but failing at intervals.

"God, I wish someone would have challenged me like that." I said. "I could've used the money."

"I suspect I should not tell my son's secrets in front of his subordinates." my mother said, then did so anyway: "Especially that he was much more shy in those days than he is now, and he might not have succeeded. It's my grandson Todd that couldn't keep his pants zipped up; he would've loved to have those bets made, and he would've collected time and again."

"I remember when I was in high school here," Cindy said, "there were some rumors that money was being offered to seduce certain teachers or female students. I don't think it ran to four figures, though. More like $200 to $500."

"So, pertaining to this case," I said, "do you think that is what was going on? Billy Joe was trying to win a bit by seducing Mrs. Mason?"

"I tend to doubt it." Cindy said. "Money like that was offered to those with much less of a chance to win it; from what I hear of Billy Joe, he was getting into girls' pants all over the place. And Bonnie Jean was spreading her legs for teen studs, too. That'd be a bad bet to make."

"Oh I agree, my dear." said Phyllis. "And I also think that Billy Joe and Bonnie Jean Mason were having sex, and it wasn't a bet or a game but a full-blown affair."

Just as I agreed with my mother, Cindy's police cell phone rang. She answered it, then her eyes widened in surprise as she listened to the story. "I'll be right down." she said, then hung up. "Guess who just showed up at Headquarters, asking to make a statement to me personally?"

To be continued...

Dear Readers, you have the clues. What happened to Billy Joe and Bonnie Jean? Did they run away, or did something happen to them? And if it's the latter, who is responsible? Tune in for the solution... and the exciting conclusion...