Disarm You Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma moves in with her dad after her mom kicks her out!
3k words
4.22
53.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hakubi
Hakubi
15 Followers

This is a WORK IN PROGRESS, but I have decided to post it to see what people think so far. I will be adding more description to the sex scene itself.

This is the first chapter/installment, I might do an anal virginity one next :D

***************

She loved to drive. Driving was very much one of her favorite things to do. Windows down, music loud, maybe smoking a strawberry flavored cigar and drinking a slushie. She wasn't driving this time, and instead she was thinking of her little car left at home in the middle of rural North Carolina while she was nearly 2,500 miles and a seven hour plane ride away. She was nervous, and this was where her thoughts wandered as she waited for her father to pull his car up next to her.

His voice came over the phone that she'd been on with him. "I see you honey, I'm pulling up. Okay, I'm going to hang up now," he'd say and hang up the phone as his car pulled up next to the girl. Leaving the car running, the man gets out of the car and swiftly walks up to his daughter.

"Emma.." he smiles and embraces her. She hugs him back after a moment's of hesitation. This was a man she never really knew, due to her mother's near-insanity.

After the divorce between Emma's parents, her mother became a very hectic woman, and paranoid that her ex-husband was trying to steal her daughter away from her. So, stories were made up and Emma's mother made her father's life utter hell.

After this came to a conclusion, when Emma was around 12 years old, her father moved away. He couldn't see Emma anyways, because his 'crazy ex-wife' wouldn't let him. She had accused him of perverse things, wicked things, and evil things.

Emma gave her father's body a squeeze and released the hug, joy overcoming her. "I missed you, dad..." she smiles and picks up her stuff. "So let's get home!" They load her single suitcase into the car, load themselves, and start off. It's silent, but there's a positive tension in the air, like something great could break out at any moment.

Emma rolls down the window and sticks her hand out, making her hand weave and dance through the cool Oregon air. Derrick, her father, smiles and looks over for a moment as she props her feet up on the dash, shoes off.

"Get your stinky feet off of my car!" he laughs and swats her leg.

"But papaaa!" Emma complains and giggles, wiggling her toes. "It's sooo comfortable!" she says, looking over at her father and grinning.

Derrick sighs and shakes his head. "Eighteen years old, an adult, and still a brat!" he makes a 'pfft' sound and looks ahead to the road before them, driving through a suburbia type area.

Emma wrinkles her nose a few minutes later.

"You live here?" she snorts and shakes her head as the car finally pulls into a driveway.

"Yup, what's wrong with it babygirl?" he chuckles and parks the car, turns it off, and gets out as she puts her shoes back on.

"Daddy, I'm from the middle of buttfuck no-where North Carolina!" she laughs and stands up outside the car.

"Hey!" her father looks at her. "What kind of language is that for a lady?" he says, quirking his eyebrows and opening the trunk to get her bag. It clunks against the ground as she grins and leans against the car with a giggle.

"I'm not a lady! This ain't 1920, papa," she casually gestures with her hand, a sort of slight dismissal sort of movement, and grabs her bag, shuffling in a silly manner towards the front door. "Let me in!" she says with a big smile and a laugh.

Derrick rolls his eyes with a smile, locking the car and opening the front door, his daughter ushering herself in, dropping her bag, and opening her arms wide.

"Home sweet home!" she shouts into the empty house. "Fuck you, mom!" she would shout again and flick the lights on, like emphasis on the words.

Her father shuts the door behind them. "You really shouldn't talk about your mother like that..." he says as he locks it. She lowers her arms and turns around.

"Dad..." she says seriously. "She kicked me out for being into BDSM."

Derrick's eyebrows shoot up and he immediately coughs awkwardly, scratching his head. "I did not need to know that babygirl..." he shakes his head and sighs.

She giggles and wiggles her body as she turns around and walks towards the kitchen, unknowing where she was really going. Aww shit, Derrick thinks. The acronym "BDSM" put the thought of sex in his mind, and all the depraved things he's done to little submissive women in the past. Things not for the faint of heart. And his daughter was into that? Shit.

He rolls his eyes and adjusts his pants. Not over the thought of his daughter per se, mostly just the memory of the scene he had preformed not even two weeks ago with a girl who had left him only a week later.

Derrick follows his daughter into the kitchen. "So that's why she kicked you out?" he asks, shaking his head. "That's silly."

She nods and looks at her dad. "Yeah, and that's the reason she said you couldn't see me, right?" Emma asks bluntly. Derrick's face is unchanging.

"Uhh..." he takes a moment to answer, but due to his hesitation, Emma knew the answer immediately.

"Uh, yes," she smiles. "It's okay. Mom's fucked up beyond repair. Did you ever beat her?" she questions nonchalantly, like it's casual Tuesday darkening evening conversation.

"Uhh..." again, he hesitates. "That makes it sound bad..."

Emma shakes her head. "No it's not. I know the terminology, papa. Beating doesn't equate to abuse. So, did you ever beat mom?"

Derrick sighs. "No, she didn't like it, but she let me play with other people."

"What did you do?"

He shakes his head. "Is this an appropriate conversation to have with your father?" he questions and leans against the counter.

Emma shrugs. "Sure. I know a woman who has attended kinky events with her mother. During a ponyplay event, this woman's boyfriend proposed and her mother was there. It's whatever, daddy." She tweaks a smile and leans forward over the counter, being goofy and wiggling her butt. Emma loved to tease, to cause emotions and feelings within someone. To her, it was an ultimate form of domination, causing something in someone and they can't help it.

Derrick looks away. "She was into kittenplay," he'd answer, and immediately regret sharing that information about Emma's mother to her. He closed his eyes and sighed.

Emma meows and giggles. "Those bitches are always crazy. That's why I'm more pony AND kitten," she nods with a smile.

Derrick chuckles. "I bet you make a cute kitten," he says then clamps his jaw shut, another thing he regrets saying. So inappropriate! It's no wonder his ex-wife took his daughter away.

Emma immediately makes a purring noise, catching the man's attention, his eyes shooting towards her as she hops up to sit on the center granite counter top. She spins around, on to all fours, and purrs again. She cat-stretches and Derrick's eyes can't help but observe the way that bending her legs accentuates her round behind.

"Get down from there," he scoffs as he flicks the lights on the gradually darkening kitchen. The sun had mostly set, and it was a bit too dark. Emma only meows and sits on on her knees, then leans forward again, in a crouching-tiger position - ass in the air, chest against the countertop.

Her father sighs and walks into the main hallway again, grabbing her suitcase and the backpack she brought too, beginning to walk up the stairs. "I'll show you to your room, Emma. Comon!"

She meows and slides off the counter, running after him down the hallway. "Yes daddy, I'm coming!" she responds almost too obediently and Derrick's cock twitches. He swallows, his mind tumultuous and stressed out by this.

"Oh daddy, I need to find a gynecologist. I need to get my IUD checked, I just got a new one in so I need to make a follow-up!" she says as they enter the empty room with a bed, dresser, and closet. That was a lie, and her father knew it. Was she just trying to tell him she had an IUD?

"Uh, okay babygirl, you can do that..." he says, using the term 'babygirl' without much thought. He looks around the room and places her bags on the bed. "It's not much, but you'll grow into it," he smiles at her.

She steps up to him with numerous rapid steps, her hands clasped in front of her and a big grin on her adorable face. She stands on her tippie toes and kisses her father on the cheek. "Thank you daddy!" she says softly in his ear and wraps her arms around his neck.

Then she bites his neck! He flinches, surprised, and pulls away. "Emma!" he says with a quirky half-smile, half quizzical look. "The hell?" he laughs.

She shrugs and shuffles over to her bag now, then waves her hand at him. "Shoo! I'm about to be indecent, and unless you want to see that, you're gonna wanna leave! Can you put a towel in the bathroom?" she asks and smiles.

"There's already one in there!" her dad says and covers his eyes in a silly fashion, peeking through to exit the room and close the door. "Not looking!"

The girl smiles and undresses herself, feeling a little bit of guilt now for what she was doing to her father. But...she's always had such a huge fetish for incest, especially Daddy-babygirl stuff, and now she's finally with her dad! She gently touches her nether regions, then her sex, putting a finger in there. She's only had sex a few times, and was still quite tight. She had trouble getting two in easy.

She shrugged and walked to the bathroom, nude. Her father was in his room and, though she pretended not to notice, he was able to watch her from behind walk towards the bathroom. Her body was slightly plump and chubby, but it was gorgeous. It wasn't even near overweight, but she had some chub on her tummy, and thick hips, and the juicy type of thighs. Her breasts were ample and he was able to see that, between her thighs and the sweetmeat between them, as a near perfect heart gap there.

He ripped his eyes away and turned around until he heard the bathroom door close and shower start. He groaned and shut the door to his room, feeling his cock hard and pressing against his jeans. He sighs and rubs his face, pausing for a moment to think.

From the bathroom, he hears something. A buzzing noise. He figured that she must has sneaked a vibrator into the bathroom, and the sound was torturous.

He removed his shirt, and his pants, to reveal his long, thick member. He reclined on the bed and began to stroke himself. He finds himself lost in thought, imagining his girl's tight pussy, her large breasts, her beautiful smile, her even tighter asshole. He imagines that, maybe, her asshole was virgin.

His breathing is labored as he imagines her tiny mouth wrapped around his cock, shoving his cock down her throat, maybe she gags. He imagines weaving his fingers through her short hair, pulling it back as he pounds into her small pussy with his dick. He imagines slipping his cock out of her slit, his member slick from her arousal, and pushing it into her asshole.

Just as he imagines her reaction to having her virgin asshole violated by her papa, he realizes that he wasn't hearing the shower or the vibrator noises any more. How long had she been out of the shower and had he been too loud? He looks to the door. It wasn't open, but there was a shadow blocking part of the crack under it. Before he could really think about the consequences of his actions, he says gently.

"Emma?"

The shadow doesn't move, and he gets up, walking towards the door. He thinks for a minute what he would do if his daughter was there, listening to him jack off. He'd fuck her.

He opens the door. It's the towel she used, and he's washed with shame. He bends over to pick up the towel, fully erect and naked.

"Daddy."

His heart skips a beat and he looks to his daughter's room. He covers himself with the towel and looks back at her. She is naked and standing in the doorway to her room. She's looking at the towel, then she looks up to her dad's face.

"It's okay..." she says and walks up to him, grabbing the towel and lifting it away. She presses herself against her father, smiling, feeling his cock press against her belly.

His face darkens. "It's not," he says deeply, and grips her by the hair. "And you are being very bad," he drags her over to his bad and pushes her on it, closes his door, and turns to his girl

He pulls her to the edge of the bed, gripping her hair, and giving her ass a fair spank. "You say you're into BDSM. What's this called?" he says and she answers.

She yelps and giggles. "A spank!" she wiggles her behind and licks her lips. "Papa..." she gasps as he hits her harder, a red handprint already forming. She bites her lip, her eyebrows furrowing into an adorably concerned or sad expression.

"You. Have. Been. Bad!" he says, giving her a firm spank after every word. She cries out.

"Daddy, I'm sorry!" she lifts her legs and tries to get away.

"No you're not," Derrick grabs her by the hips and pushes her on to the bed. He looks at her as she brings her knees to her chest, a very sad expression on her face. "Did I hurt you?"

She nods her head.

"Are you mad at daddy?"

She shakes her head slowly, her eyes shooting down to look at his hard cock for a moment before looking back up to her face.

A few, slow moments pass.

"Have you had sex a lot before, babygirl?"

She shakes her head even slower, and seems to relax now that the spanking was over. She father climbs on to the bed and to her. She lifts her eyebrows in a very curious expression, mixed in with some excitement. "Daddy?" she asks and sinks into the bed.

He hovers over her, observing her cute face for a moment. "Do you want to?" he asks, and touches her breast as she nods her head. They breathe for a moment before he moves his hand down to touch her sex. It was wet, very wet. He was almost surprised.

He then grips her hips and gets on his knees, pulling her crotch towards his. He positions the tip of his cock outside of his daughter's pussy. "Are you ready babygirl? Daddy's a big man..." he says softly. For a moment he doesn't believe what he's about to do, but as she nods her head and takes his hand to put his thumb in her mouth, he leans forward slowly.

His cock opens her tiny slit slowly, as he doesn't want to hurt her. She whimpers and furrows her brow, looking up at him with innocent eyes and his thumb in her mouth. As soon as the head of his cock is in her all the way, and he determines that she is not a virgin, he pushes himself in further, quicker.

She gasps as her daddy starts to fuck her harder. He pushes against her cervix, the she yelps, but moans as it makes her ever more aroused. The head of his large cock pounds against her cervical opening as he leans forward, pushing her legs closer to her chest.

"You're into BDSM, huh baby?" he asks and she nod-nods. He smiles and wraps his hands around her throat. She gasps her air for a moment before his fingers close around her larynx. She closes her eyes and grips at the bedsheets as she can't breathe.

A split second in time feels like it lasted for ages, but the simple act of her father choking her started something within her. He daddy released her throat and she lifted her head to meet her lips to his. As she lowered herself back down, he followed.

"Papa..." she gasps. "Do it again and I'll cum on your cock," she gasps and he nibbles her lip and chuckles, his hand finding her throat quickly and squeezing before she can gasp.

Her hands grip his arms, nails digging into his flesh as she closes her eyes. The pressure builds within her pelvic area and she tries to moan, but can't. Her eyes fly open and rolls back as an orgasm rolls over her body. Her back arches and he releases her throat, the rush of oxygen into her body enhancing her cum as she clamps down on his cock.

Her pussy pulses, squeezing her daddy's member as she orgasms on his dick. He groans as he feels her massaging his highly aroused cock, and he can't stop himself. He pushes himself into his daughter, spurting his seed into her. The feeling of being filled by her daddy made her cum again, a little cum that only served to make him cum even harder.

She kisses him deeply, and he her. Her papa remains in her for a minute before pulling out and cursing with a chuckle. He gives her a kiss. "Stay there," he says and gets up, disappearing for a few minutes.

He returns with her childhood stuffed animal that he was certain she had. Tossing it at her, he crawls back into bed. "You're going to want that," he says and grabs her and pulls her close, spooning her from behind.

"Papa, why?" she says, hugging her teddy bear and pressing back against him.

He reaches over to turn the light off. "Because babygirls need sleep."

Hakubi
Hakubi
15 Followers