Disaster on Station 12 Ch. 3

Story Info
18-year-old girls are forbidden, but your wife?
3k words
4.6
122.8k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the top of the ramp was the resort beach bar, actually one of many. And there, sitting at the bar was my wife, topless as well, and looking a few years younger than even when we first met. The whole thing was surreal, and I noticed at once the way all the other patrons looked with confusion at this apparently too young to drink girl downing shots of Tequila. Apparently, the bar staff knew she was old enough, but no one else did.

The problem was, any tolerance to alcohol is physical, not mental. So the drinks my wife was used to for a casual social buzz in her old body now had her blasted. As Lissette and I approached her, she swiveled her wicker bar stool in our direction and slurred in an odd drunken teen voice, "well, if it isn't Mr. Cold Ass and my sweet daughter… So what brings you out of hibernation Mr. Cold Ass?"

"I… wanted to join you two for drinks," I said , mildly stunned. My God, she was hammered! I felt wildly embarrassed, and wondered how many of these people would think I was an old lecher, or a poor Father, or both. And yet, I had to admit that her body did look fantastic, in a forbidden sort of a way. Her breasts were magnificent, and almost just like they were when I first met her, and yet also they reminded me too much of my own daughter in those years… and I didn't feel right about seeing her this way, even if it was just a clone.

Also, I just couldn't get over the taboo. Even if this girl was mentally in her 30's, she was physically in her teens, and although inside that svelte, lean, teen body was the mind of my wife and lover for my entire adult life, the mother of our children, I just couldn't imagine actually touching her intimately without feeling tremendous guilt. Oddly, it overpowered any feelings of guilt I had over the still recent event with my own daughter on the ramp because, hell, at least she was legal. But then again, due to the special circumstances, so was my teen bodied wife.

I didn't want my always loving Marriage to end, and I fought the opposing impressions in my mind that on the one hand it wasn't, that my wife was alive and right here before me, and on the other that it was, and that my wife was gone forever and this child was a stranger.

Once again, I could never have made it without Lissette. "Mom," Lissette said with emphasis, both reminding me who this girl really was and getting the drunk teen/woman's attention, thereby taking it off picking an argument with me, "can you please order me a drink?"

Distracted by the mundane task, my wife's mind switched gears and she ordered. The bartender came over in a few minutes with a cocktail that came with an umbrella and a lot of fruit for Lissette, another shot for Lorraine, and surprisingly a Brandy Old Fashioned on the rocks, my favorite drink. Once again I was reminded that this was my wife, and that she knew me very well. With a sad look on her face she handed it to me, saying simply, "here you go, Bill."

I took the drink, and downed it fast in silence. My reverie was broken a second later when Lissette first sampled her drink.

"Mom," she laughed breezily, "this is a kids drink! Is there even any booze in here?"

"Oops," the older/younger woman/girl slurred, "I forgot. You're old enough now, aren't you… Well, can you blame me… after all, I am your doting Mother… Just order a shot of vodka, that'll jazz it up." Hearing such knowing words from such a youthful seeming girl seemed odd, but I shook it off.

So, Lissette ordered herself a shot of Vodka and poured it into the fruity cocktail, then excused herself to wander back down to the beach. I watched her gorgeous body recede as she neared the water, and I must admit my eyes lingered on her supple ass as it wiggled about, her smooth back and her long sexy legs. As I fondled her with my eyes, watching her swaying hips and her absent minded sipping at her cocktail, I suddenly felt I had to tear my eyes away, so I turned my attention back to my wife.

Lorraine was moping into her drink, and was really too drunk to notice me looking her over, which I found I couldn't help. Maybe if I could just see her differently than I had been, I could do the deed which I knew would save our marriage. And as I allowed my eyes to graze across her body, over the stiff pink nipples that defied perfection, to the gentle slope of her pubescent breasts, to the smooth flat belly, to the triangle V at the junction of her slender, velvet smooth looking young thighs which, crossed as they were conspired with the small swath of fabric which covered her most private part to hide her tender pussy lips from my sight, I had to admit to myself that she was indeed the sexiest goddamn thing I had ever, ever seen.

Suddenly, I wanted her. I could feel myself giving in to the temptation of the wonderfully taboo opportunity this all presented to me. I could fuck this girl no matter how young she looked, felt, or physically was, because mentally and legally she was a mid 30's woman, and more than that, she was my Wife. Hell, I had a license to fuck her! And she wanted me, and loved me. Once they understood the situation, no one would blame me or think me a pervert. Plus, all the stimulation I had been getting between my wife and my daughter, I would almost have been ready to fuck a transvestite Rastafarian by that point. With one glance to the surf to see that my daughter was happily frolicking in the waves, I made my mind up and scooped my drunk little teenie Wife into my arms, kissed her, and carried her off to our hotel room.

Only ten minutes later, I emerged from the room wild eyed and teary. I couldn't do it, I realized. Even though minutes before I had been totally turned on by the prospect, I just couldn't do it! Laying there on the plush hotel bed, stripped of her one small garment, laying there wantonly ready for it, she had looked (yes you guessed it) just too damn young. And as much as it was a turn on, my mind asserted itself and said loudly, THIS IS WRONG! A moment later, I found myself in my robe, on the path outside our hotel room door, leaning against the building for support, and sobbing like a lost child.

Just then is when my daughter came up to me, a look of concern in her eyes. "Dad," she called out, "there you are. I was getting worried. A man at the bar said you scooped Mom up and practically ran out of the bar. They almost had the cops after you, but the Bartender explained, which is a good thing since I don't speak Jamaican."

"They almost sent police after me? You see, that's the problem," I whined, "no matter where we go, everyone will always see her as a little girl, and me as some over the hill pervert! Including me!"

"Dad," my daughter said firmly, "this has got to stop! I know this thing has you confused, and if your behavior before we went to the bar is any indication a young girl like Mom or Me can really turn you on. So what's the problem?"

"I just told you the problem," I said plaintively, "I feel like a pervert if I even look at her like I am used to looking at my wife… as my sex partner. It's not as much what other people think that is bothering me, it's what I think, and can't seem to stop thinking."

"Damn it, Daddy," my little girl said with a determined look on her pretty face, "I know this is weird, but you've got to get over it. That's my Mom in there, probably crying her eyes out now because her own husband is afraid to touch her! Look, normally I wouldn't condone this, but you, sir, need to get over your fear of fucking a young girl! And," she said softly, with a strange look suddenly crossing her face, "I think I know how to help you…"

Suddenly she was kissing me, hard, crushing her lips to mine and her pert breasts to my terry covered chest. I couldn't resist, once again feeling my mind fog as it had on the ramp, before the bar. Once more I felt my hands fill with the soft, forbidden warmth of my daughter's full breasts. Once more I felt her nipples tighten, betraying her own desire. And though before today I never would have even seriously considered it, I knew that I was going to fuck her.

My robe parted, the sash loosened by my daughter's shaking hands, and suddenly her practically nude body was pressed to mine, her fingers finding the girth of my manhood and wrapping gently, but insistently, about it's shaft. She didn't really stroke, but instead just held it, and the feeling of her soft belly against the bulbous head of it, and her soft, strong little fingers wrapped about it was mind shatteringly magnificent.

I cast a nervous glance up and down the pathway, as my daughter buried her face against my hairy chest, hiding behind her blond veil and giggling as she gave my cock an urgent little squeeze. "My room," she said breathlessly, and I nodded, reaching for the knob of the room that adjoined the one shared by my wife and I, and pulling my daughter in with me a moment later.

This time I felt no hesitation, and untying a string at her hip I soon had my daughter naked. I backed her legs up to the foot of the bed, and when she toppled I fell along with her, right on top. Somehow, even as we tumbled together, she managed to get my robe of my shoulders. From there it was an easy matter to shrug it off and let it fall to the floor beside the bed.

I was fully rampant, and by the way my college cutie daughter gasped as I pressed my middle against hers, she knew it. For a moment, I sawed against her, the shaft of my cock riding deliciously up her slick, soft cleft, and brushing her clit in a way that clearly drove her wild, and then without really thinking about it I drew back a little farther, and on the return stroke my cock surged powerfully into her – into the clenching, soaked pussy of my own daughter!

Lissette drew in another sharp breath as I bottomed out inside her, her impossibly tight pussy drawing even tighter about me as she flexed intimate muscles whose strength I, as her Father, should never have felt. But incredibly, that one of a thousand realizations of how utterly taboo what we were doing was, along with all the others that were crashing in on me like great thundering waves every moment of our coupling, only served to send the level of my passions soaring as though on rocket engines to incredible new heights I had never felt before. And from the way my gorgeous daughter shivered and shook with each small movement of our bodies against, around, and within each other, I knew she was having the same type of experience.

After the first clutching moments of holding each other as close as a man and woman are able, we began to move, almost to dance, for there was rhythm and intimacy, teasing and pleasing, almost as if choreographed, as though our physical connection allowed us to read each other's minds. When some purely animal part of me wanted to move deeper into her, she pressed firmly to me as I pushed deeper into her, and when I needed to feel her burning soft breasts mash hard into me, they did. Likewise, when she needed to feel my tongue slide over hers I somehow knew it, and we locked lips and kissed madly. And when she needed to feel me jab within her somewhere new, from another angle or to another depth, I sensed it and complied without even thinking.

Passionately, we each cried out as loudly and as much as the spirit moved us to, which was loud and often. Neither of us had any mind left, it seemed, to pay to the fact that my Wife, who was her Mother, lay in the very next room. We were wrapped up in the moment.

Moving as one, we changed positions, and now my daughter was on top of me, while I lay flat on the bed where she had just been. I felt how the sheets were hot and knew it was from her body. Above me, she glistened with sweat, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open. She was breathing hard and moaning, and her body bounced with an incredible energy I had almost forgotten about… the energy of a young, lust engrossed woman. Grunting, I tightened my grip on her hips and began to trust up into her, hard. With each thrust she yelped and I watched entranced as her full, high riding and firm young breasts bounced wildly, droplets of her sweat raining down on me from her rock hard pointy nipples.

Neither of us spoke until I decided to initiate another new position, and fluidly swung her to her side, and then up onto her knees as I came to my feet and crouched behind her, fucking her hard in the doggy position, watching my stiff cock glide in and out of her. Her pussy was puckered around me and I savored the way her lips were stretched taut and clinging to me. I was amazed at the copious wetness I was covered in as I emerged from within her on each outward stroke. Then all of a sudden she groaned, and through clenched teeth, in a tone I had never heard from her, said the words that drove me into even more of a frenzy. "Ohhhhh…. God Yes! Fuck me Daddy!"

Suddenly I was a wild beast. I fucked her harder than I have ever fucked a woman before, harder than I thought any woman could take. I think I said something about my little girl, but there's no way I could ever tell you exactly what. All I know is that I gripped her about the waist so hard I felt she must bruise, and thrust at her with all the force I could muster. Instantly, she started to orgasm. As hard as I was giving it to her, she through herself back at me even harder. The wet slapping of my belly against her ass as I buried stroke after stroke into her sounded like machine gun fire. Her pussy was spasming on my cock like I had never felt a woman do before, and she flopped about, reminding me of a freshly hooked fish, full of fight. She was held in place for my relentless fucking assault on her cunt only by my iron hard grasp on her. She tossed her head wildly, sending her hair flying chaotically and screamed like a banshee. Her orgasm just wouldn't stop, seemingly determined to trigger mine, and I knew that in a moment it would happen.

Grunting, I buried myself in her with one last thrust that was so hard that when my balls collided against her I felt like I'd been sissy kicked, but the slight pain did nothing to diminish the mind melting pleasure of blowing the biggest load of my life into my daughters pussy, the tightest, wettest, hottest, and certainly wildest pussy I had ever been into. The force of that last thrust knocked her off her knees and me off my feet, and gravity put me in her even a little deeper than I would have been able to get on my own. Shuddering, I lay on her, feeling her body heave as she drew labored breath after labored breath beneath me. I knew my own breath was coming as hard, and in my eardrums I felt both our hearts pounding wildly.

In a few minutes I rolled off her, used to my Wife's need to go directly to the bathroom right after sex, but my daughter only rolled half on top of me, and began to kiss my chest, it's hairs matted in a mixture of our sweat. My hands glided down her smooth back and over the soft flank of her, lubricated by the glistening sheen which covered her and made her flesh seem to sparkle.

I found I was completely, totally satisfied in a way I hadn't been after sex in a very, very long time. And I was surprised to find that I felt even closer to my daughter than before we broke this time honored taboo. I never would have thought I could love her more than I had from the moment she'd been born, but amazingly I knew that now I did. As the ramifications of what we had just done began to sink in on me, I was even more astounded to realize that I didn't care. It was just too good, and it wouldn't have bothered me no matter what the stigma or the consequences. I was totally hooked on young pussy now, and I knew my daughter and my newly remade wife would provide me with a steady supply.

I was at a loss for words, but I find that my daughter wasn't. "I was only going to let you have me one time, to help you get over your hang-up so you would want Mom again" she said in a dreamy voice, "but now… any time you want me, understand Daddy?"

"I understand sweetheart," I replied, and then meant more strongly than ever before, "I love you."

"God," she said, "I love you too, Daddy."

To be continued...