Discharge of the Light Brigade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers

"Looks like the reprogramming is complete," he said softly to himself as he turned off the flashlight.

After a few seconds, she shook her head and smiled. "You know what would be a cool idea with that flashlight?"

"What's that?"

She started to unbutton her blouse. "I'm going to take off all of my clothes. I want to see how well the light works, when highlighting my tits and my pussy."

"What?"

She ignored him as she quickly stepped out of her skirt and then peeled off her bathing suit.

As she stood, completely nude in front of him with an expression that effectively said, "Ta-Daa!" he feigned some reluctance, in spite of his appreciation of her newfound lack of modesty.

"Um, Tiffany, do you like being naked?"

"I love it! Do you like what you see?"

He paused for a minute. Although the answer was definitely "yes," he wondered if he ought express his desires.

"It's very, um... nice."

"Thank you! You're sweet. Now, are you going to shine your flashlight on my tits or my pussy, or do I have to take it from you so that I can try it myself."

He laughed. "All right, I guess." The whirring noise did not sustain itself for as long as it had the previous time, when he turned the flashlight on again. He made a mental note of this point, and reminded himself to measure the duration of the whirring noise with each successive usage.

After a moment, a thin beam of light shone across the room and he adjusted its location to fall squarely over one of her breasts. She let out a gasp as the light came in contact with her bare skin.

He stood there in silent amazement as he watched her nipple stiffen. He looked up at her face and she was smiling broadly. "Do you like what you see?"

With a shaking hand, he redirected the light to her other breast. He stood there in amazement as that nipple tightened up as well. "How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful!" She lifted her hands from her sides and started to jiggle her breasts slightly. "Is there something else you'd like to get a good look at?"

He let out an audible gulp as he lowered the beam to focus directly on her slit and the "landing strip" of hair that grew directly above it. He smiled. He had heard that a lot of girls nowadays like to be completely clean-shaven but he was glad Tiffany wasn't one of them.

It was hard to tell if the rigidity of her nipples was the result of some kind of sexual arousal or if she simply needed to acclimate herself to the newness of this situation. He asked her some more probing questions. "What do you mean by 'wonderful'? Is there something you'd like to do right now?"

"I mean, well... wonderful. I want to show my body off to the world. That's what I really want to do right now!"

He cocked his head to one side and smiled. "I guess I'd better turn off this flashlight for now."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, I'm not going to follow you around the whole world with this flashlight, am I?"

"But it was just an exp--"

"I know that. But I had a hard enough time keeping the light on you when you were standing still."

He turned off the flashlight and walked around the room, turning the lights on and opening the blinds.

"Do you at least mind if I step out on the balcony for a minute?"

"Be my guest. But I'm not going to shine the light on you when you're doing it."

She sighed but otherwise put up no additional protest. As she stepped out onto the balcony, she looked around and saw the German girl from their van sitting in a chair on the balcony next door, reading a book. Tiffany smiled and said, "Are you enjoying your trip?"

The German girl nodded her head and said, "Ja!" Finally looking up from her book, the girl's expression turned from what she reserved for friendly banter to confusion and disbelief. "Was machst du?"

"Huh? I'm sorry, I don't speak German."

The girl stopped and said. "Vhat are you doing? You are, um... How does one say.... You are, um, naked."

"What, oh this? Yes, it feels great! Liberating! I'm free! You ought to try it."

"Nein, Danke!" The German girl quickly shuffled back into her room.

Tiffany stepped closer to the railing on her balcony and looked out at the road below. If anyone happened to look up at her, she would wave to them and draw their attention to her as best as she could.

After a while, she decided she was done on the balcony, at least for now. She turned and headed back into Dr. Wilson's hotel room. "That was fun!"

"I'm glad you had fun. Can I get you anything?"

"Well, I ... I was thinking that maybe you might want to try the semi-complete power setting now. See how bright that is."

"Not a bad idea. Do you want to get dressed first?"

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and shook her head. "You're kidding, right?"

He decided not to press that issue any further, so he picked up the flashlight from his bed and gazed at it appreciatively. He turned the switch on the bottom to the 'S' and pointed it at the wall again. "Are you ready for me to do this?"

"Absolutely!"

He took a deep breath and pushed the power button. The whirring was louder and higher-pitched than the first time, but it persisted for a shorter amount of time than the two prior uses.

Both Tiffany and Dr. Wilson stood in amazement for a moment at the brightness of the light that now shone on the wall.

She looked back and forth between the spot of light on the wall, and her advisor, who was sitting a few feet away on the bed.

"Would you like me to shine this light on your breasts?"

"Yes, please!"

As the beam of light came into contact with her skin, she gasped loudly. As before, she stood motionless when the light came into contact with her skin.

When her eyes were visibly dilated, he raised the flashlight slowly so that the beam came in contact with her face. This time, when her mind was fully reprogrammed, she leaned forward and screamed, "Oh, yes!"

He felt compelled to ask her what he suspected. "Tiffany, did you just have an orgasm?"

"Oh, yes, baby! Now, what do I have to do, to get you naked hard, and inside of me?"

"Um...." He really didn't know how to respond.

"Oh, come on, Gabriel!' She stood up and started playing with her breasts, running her hands along her sides. Clumsily, she stepped forward and knocked over a lamp sitting on a side table. It fell into the wall, bounced off, and landed on the floor. Although the lamp did not break, the clatter momentarily distracted Tiffany.

When she regained her senses, she looked down at the lamp, stepped over it, and seductively approached her mentor and would-be lover, still sitting on the edge of the bed. She leaned forward and put her hands on his knees.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, seductively, as she let her breasts hang close to his face.

He smiled and hummed agreement.

"Do I turn you on?"

"More than you can possibly know......"

She started to unfasten his belt, when she was interrupted by a knock on the door. Tiffany looked at the door and sighed. She stood up straight and smiled, wondering what she should do next.

When the knocking persisted, she picked up the flashlight. Looking back at Dr. Wilson, Tiffany wagged a finger at him. "Don't you go anywhere... Stud."

Tiffany confidently walked to the door and opened it. On the other side of the door stood the German girl she had known from the trip to the hotel.

The girl scowled at Tiffany and asked, "Ist alles OK?"

"OK? Oh, yeah. Let me show you."

Before the girl could register any emotion in response, Tiffany turned on the flashlight and aimed it directly at the face of the girl. Her expression slackened and her eyes dilated when the light kicked on following the short whirring sound.

Tiffany raised the beam of light to the girl's eyes. Soon, her neighbor was moaning loudly in pleasure.

"Now, why don't you come in and make yourself comfortable?"

"Is good idea, ja!"

Tiffany closed the door behind her neighbor. "You know, I never did find out your name. What's your name?"

"Ingrid."

"Well, Ingrid. How are you feeling?"

"Sehr gut!"

"Is there something you want?"

Ingrid stepped forward and placed her hands on Tiffany's breasts. Tiffany shuddered. After a moment, Tiffany had found the bottom of Ingrid's shirt and lifted it over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Very nice, Ingrid. Very nice. Now why don't you show yourself off to my friend over there..." Tiffany pointed to Dr. Wilson.

Ingrid, by this time overwhelmed by her own arousal, didn't need to be told what to do, so she glanced over at the professor and smiled. "I didn't know you weren't alone."

"Well, I do like to share." Tiffany stepped close behind Ingrid, wrapped her hands around her torso, and started to squeeze, fondle, rub, and massage her new friend's breasts as she crushed her own breasts against Ingrid's back.

Ingrid calmly removed her shorts and underwear, exposing her visibly aroused slit to the man who now was much more interesting than she had first realized on the ride from the airport to this hotel.

The professor put up no resistance to Ingrid as she leaned forward to unfasten his belt and roll his pants down to his ankles.

Tiffany, seeing this, began to wonder if inviting the German girl into the room was a good idea. After a moment's thought, she leapt forward and reached for her man's solid hunk of meat. Ingrid fell backwards as Tiffany wrapped her lips around his member.

Tiffany promptly began sucking gently on his cock, hoping to get him ready to slide into her.

Ingrid, for her part, didn't want to be kept away from the dick she wanted to claim as her own. She slowly moved forward and, from behind, began to tease, pinch, fondle, and grope at Tiffany's breasts.

Tiffany let out a gasp but didn't stop sucking on Dr. Wilson's cock. If anything, the sensation that Ingrid was giving her only intensified her own need.

Kneeling on the floor before her advisor, Tiffany asked Dr. Wilson with as seductive a tone of voice as she had ever heard, "You've got something beautiful that I want. Whaddaya say we put it here?" She pointed between her legs.

Dr. Wilson leaned back and smiled. "If you insist."

Tiffany squealed happily at his response. She jumped up on the bed next to him and started rubbing his stomach. She quickly straddled him, guiding his prick in between her swollen lips.

Ingrid, who had wanted his cock for herself, paused, crossed her arms, and started to pout.

Dr. Wilson, seeing her reaction, gestured for Ingrid to join him and Tiffany on the bed. She reluctantly did so, kneeling on the bed next to the two of them.

Once she had settled down next to the two of them, Dr. Wilson grabbed Ingrid's hands and pulled her nearer to him. She fell awkwardly over his chest, and he immediately began playing with her tits. Ingrid let out a gasp that was a combination of pleasure and shock.

He pinched one of her nipples and gave her a gentle tug. After some additional manipulation of both her arms and her legs, he soon had her right where he wanted her: in a place where he could eat her out and feel all of her juices flowing down his chin.

Tiffany, seeing this, wrapped her arms around Ingrid's body and played with her tits even more, crushing her own breasts into Ingrid's back.

Dr. Wilson lifted his hips slightly and raised Tiffany off of the bed. Tiffany fell forward and into Ingrid's back, giving her the opportunity to plant a series of passionate kisses at the nape of the German's neck.

Between one mouth on her pussy and another on her shoulder, Ingrid let out a scream, "Oh, ja! Ah, Gott, ja!"

Dr. Wilson smiled and thought about how, even in other languages, some phrases are far more universal than you might think or expect. When Tiffany screamed out "Oh, yes! Oh, God, yes!" shortly thereafter, he could barely suppress his laughter.

Neither Tiffany nor Ingrid noticed the fact that he was on the verge of laughter, because he quickly intensified his movements towards both of their needy cunts.

Soon enough, though, he came, and couldn't continue to pleasure Tiffany any longer. He adjusted himself underneath Ingrid's body and asked them both if they were satisfied.

Two heads nodded enthusiastically.

"All right then, ladies." He stood up, found his pants and put them on, and then grabbed the flashlight. Sliding the switch at the bottom of the flashlight to the letter 'R,' which would revert their personalities and attitudes back to their original states (and not Recharge as he had previously told Tiffany), he shone the light into both of their eyes.

Both Ingrid and Tiffany casually retrieved their clothes and put them back on. Once fully dressed, they smiled at one another and Ingrid said, "I'm glad no one is hurt."

Tiffany looked over at the fallen lamp and scratched her head, trying to determine what she clearly couldn't remember. Ingrid disappeared out the door.

"Well, Tiffany," the professor said, calmly, "It looks like our experiment worked, huh?"

"I guess so."

"Would you like to do some touristy stuff around here for the next few days before we have to go home?"

"Sure."

"Let me see if I can arrange a day trip to Bakhchisarai."

"That would be cool."


Chapter 4 -- The Mountains

The following morning, over breakfast, Dr. Wilson informed Tiffany that he had procured passes for a day trip, sponsored by the hotel, to Bakhchisarai, on the day before their scheduled departure. "So we might as well just have some fun around here in the meantime."

"I agree," Tiffany smiled.

Over the course of the next three days, Dr. Wilson used the flashlight with the Sluttiness setting on Tiffany countless additional occasions. On a couple of occasions, he saw Ingrid in the hall and invited her into his room for some additional experimentation as well.

He found that both women enjoyed their overall experience, attaining orgasm more quickly and more frequently than they had at first, mindful all the while that he hadn't yet had the chance to try the third and most powerful setting, that would turn the subject into a completely mindless slave, willingly doing whatever he asked. He was thankful, at the very least, that the high-pitched noise that preceded the light actually turning on, was all but non-existent.

Every time he considered doing it to Tiffany, he started to feel guilty about the implications of his actions. One morning, he looked at himself in the mirror and said with a laugh to his reflection, "You'd make a really lousy mad scientist."

The day of the trip to Bakhchisarai arrived and the professor and his student got onto the chartered bus rented by several of the hotels to take them to the mountains that Genghis Khan himself once called 'home.' As Dr. Wilson took his seat, his hand reached into his jacket to confirm that he had brought one of his flashlights along. You never know, he surmised, when you might need one.

A few minutes later, Ingrid and her parents stepped casually onto the bus. Ingrid sat down directly opposite the professor and smiled at him.

Once the bus started moving, Tiffany started telling Dr. Wilson about some of the things she had seen in Yalta, while he was working on documenting his findings in the hotel room. She spoke of the government building that was preserved from the summit where Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill had agreed on courses of action that would ultimately end the war -- preserved with replicas of all three nations' flags. She spoke of the small cottage with stained-glass windows where Chekhov once found inspiration. She spoke of the markets all along the streets and some of the souvenirs she had purchased at rock-bottom prices.

After about an hour, the bus pulled into a large parking lot where all of the passengers were given instructions to return in five hours. Tiffany took stock of the remains of the village from which the Khans ruled Russia until Tsar Ivan IV ("the Terrible") drove them out. She looked off to one side and saw the temple in which the Fountain of Tears stood. She paused and reflected as she watched the droplets of water falling out of a large basin, into two smaller basins on the right- and left sides of the fountain, then rejoining each other in the middle, then separating again, until it reached the stone floor.

Tiffany wiped a tear from her eye as she glanced at the pair of fresh roses on the top of the fountain, wondering who had placed them there and how often it's needed. She looked up at Dr. Wilson and sighed, "Pushkin really was a genius, wasn't he?"

"Yes. Yes, he was. You should look into some of his other works if you get the chance."

"I think I will."

She glanced over at the bust of the poet that stood catty-corner from the fountain itself and looked at the plaque. She gasped in shock when she saw the dates of birth and death. Not being able to read Russian, all she recognized was the years 1799 and 1837. "Is that true? He was only 38 when he died?"

"37."

"What happened?"

"Killed in a dual, defending his honor. His wife's lover pulled the trigger."

"That's horrible!"

"Jealousy is a terrible thing, you've got to admit."

Tiffany was nodding her head as Ingrid walked in to admire the fountain. She held her breath as she saw her teacher, her mentor, the man she admired greatly, gazing somewhat eagerly at the German girl. She had to remind herself that jealousy is a terrible thing. Besides, this trip would be over tomorrow and he'll never see the German girl again.

The German girl left the building, while Tiffany and Dr. Wilson remained behind. He dipped his hands in the water of the fountain and smiled at Tiffany. "I think I'm going to go check out the mountains over there. Care to join me?"

"Sure."

The two of them stepped out the building and turned up the pathway that led to the top of the green-covered mountains. Once the vestiges of the town were far enough from view, Tiffany noticed some graffiti painted on the paved pathway that led up the mountain. She stopped to glance at the Russian letters painted on the ground.

"That first set of letters. CCCP. That's the old Soviet Union, isn't it?"

"That's right, Tiff." The professor smiled. "Any idea what the other ones mean?"

"Unfortunately, no. Someone must've liked the sentiment of this graffiti, though, in order for it to still be here this long after the Soviet Union dissolved."

An older man stopped and smiled. "I tell you what words means."

"I'm listening," Tiffany said. She pointed at the three-letter word that began with a C, the middle letter looked a little bit like a W, and then it ended with an A. "What's that mean?"

"Et's America. I believe you say 'Yoo Ess Ah?'"

"Really?" Tiffany looked up at the professor, who shrugged. "What's the third word mean?" The third word, which formed a triangle between the names of the two countries, was spelled M, followed by a backwards N, and then P.

"It means -- how you say? Not war, but, ah... Peace, yes?"

The professor let out a slight sigh. "That explains why they didn't want to remove it. Spasibo."

The older man nodded his head and continued up the path.

Tiffany looked at Dr. Wilson, "What was that you said to him as you left?"

"I said, 'thank you' in Russian."

"That's good to know."

"Yup."

When they reached the top of the mountain, they saw several caves and carved out halls and rooms in the mountains. "I'm going to do some exploring. I'll meet up with you later," Tiffany said.

The professor was glad to go off on his own. He turned and found a small cavern and poked his head in. He smiled broadly when he saw Ingrid looking out a window in the cavern, gazing out over the surrounding valleys. "It is gut to see you again, professor."

"And also you, fraulein. I was hoping to catch you alone."

Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers