Discipline and Respect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

"How dare you?" she demanded. "It was bad enough that you chose to rape me but to then go ahead and rape poor Melissa. I'll have to go and see her and give her counselling."

"For a start, I didn't rape you," I pointed out. "You didn't tell me you didn't want it. As a matter of fact you seemed quite eager once we started."

Miss Henderson went bright red, wanting to defend herself but not knowing what to say. Ignoring that, I forged ahead.

"As for Melissa, I gave her the opportunity to say no but she didn't want to. Quite frankly, Melissa has been seeking to get laid for a couple of months, just not quite getting up the nerve to do so. She's quite happy with what happened and I'd expect her to get laid again in the very near future."

(Hopefully, tomorrow, by me.)

"You'll also find that now her tensions have been eased a little she'll be a lot easier to handle in class. I expect you to concentrate on instilling some discipline into the classes you take. You'll find the class will actually learn a lot more if they have to actually do the work."

Miss Henderson blushed again. We both knew that her classes hadn't been going too well.

"To assist you, I'm going to have Mrs Thompson sit in on a few of your classes. She will not be taking part in the teaching but just having her sitting at the back of the class will help you with your discipline problem. After each class she will probably be willing to give you a review of how you're going and supply you with a few tips, but only if you ask her to."

(Mrs Thompson was affectionately known as Mrs Attila the Hun. She didn't have discipline problems in her class.)

Miss Henderson considered the idea of Mrs Thompson in her class and appeared to have mixed feelings. Too bad. She'd do as she was told. It would be better for her and the school in the long run and that's what I wanted.

"Now, was there anything else you wanted to say?"

Miss Henderson shook her head and I relaxed. I stood up and she did likewise. I strolled around my desk to stand in front of her. Then I started undoing the buttons on her blouse. She promptly slapped at my hands.

"Just what on earth do you think you're doing?"

"Ah, undoing your blouse," I said, "which will be followed by the removal of your bra. After that I intend to play with your breasts for a while before I proceed to take off the rest of your clothes. Subsequent to that I'll be coaxing you down onto your hands and knees, head down, bum up, while I take you most enthusiastically from behind."

Beryl just started at me, looking slightly shocked, but also slight aroused. I resumed unbuttoning her blouse. This time she didn't try to stop me.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers
12